Zinc Dosage to increase testosterone? Already taking Mega Men

pittguy578

Awards
32 year old male-trying to increase testosterone naturally..
Is there a "theraputic" dosage of zinc...more than the RDA-that would increase testosterone naturally? I already am taking Mega Men.

bomb402

Awards
There is no one supplement that will help every person the same way. This is a lie. The best thing you can do to increase testosterone is increase gut absorption by supplementing with raw goat milk on a regular basis and other live cultures like Eddie Robinson did.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Probiotics.. Absorb the most from your food ;)

bomb402

Awards
A pill probiotic is virtually useless though. I mean compare a pill that it would take 500 of to equal a quart of goat milk.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
There is no one supplement that will help every person the same way. This is a lie. The best thing you can do to increase testosterone is increase gut absorption by supplementing with raw goat milk on a regular basis and other live cultures like Eddie Robinson did.
:pat:

No I think the Steroids helped out Eddie, and yes probiotics do help IMO.
If you know that you are zinc deficient than I would suggest zinc picolinate, citrate or L-optizinc ( I use the NOW brand ), dosage at between 30-50 mgs daily with food, just taking zinc might not be the answer, I would advise you to get tested to see if you deficient in magnesium and other minerals as well.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Is there a "theraputic" dosage of zinc...more than the RDA-that would increase testosterone naturally? I already am taking Mega Men.
MEga man will do crap because it is unavialable to the body
Stick the tablet in apple cider vineagar and see how much is left over after 12 hours that is what it is doing in your gut. You need a good bioavailable multivitamin. Its hilarious after running several hundred spectra cell test people are defieint in several differnt things. When asked what multivtiamin they take its GNC crap or centrum. I reply well you go your answer. You need 40 mgs of a good bioavailable zinc and ZMA will not work for alot of people. There are 100 of reason why testosterone is low and the cause need to be indentifed other wise you will be spinning your wheels for years to come. You need proper blood testing from a good HRT DR like Dr overbeck , crisler, or mariano who know what the hell they are doing and have had years expeience in dealing with cases such as your self. When I get digging deep into cases there is much more then a simple nutritoinal deficeincy as the cause 90% of the time.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Better of taking flintstones mulivitamin then mega man as it is one of biggest waste of money I have every seen.

in order to probiotics to work you need to have an non inflammed gut which 90% of americans do not have due to all the food allergies, inflammaed walls, and gluten sensitivity, shorten villi

Dath

Awards
in order to probiotics to work you need to have an non inflammed gut which 90% of americans do not have due to all the food allergies, inflammaed walls, and gluten sensitivity, shorten villi
Matrix, what is the best way to heal gut inflammation?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix, what is the best way to heal gut inflammation?
Identify the stress that is causing it could be food allergies, to bacterial infection, parasites, celiac or what I find in 60-70% of clients with skin disorder gluten sensitity. Also I had a person that showed gluten sensitive went to GI dr said every thing is fine that your Dr is full of crap. He went back to eating gluten the next day symptoms fully returned. That proved our point. Since on gluten free diet 90% of symptoms resolved. If you wish to further discuss about personal health issues I am available through PM..