zEtti ~ Goin' APPNUTS ~ IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar LOG [Unsponsored]

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
zEtti's APPNUT LOG [Unsponsored]
IGF-2 ~ Free Test ~ RPM ~ Drive ~ NeoVar

While this is an unsponsored log, many thanks goes to the reps. Thanks Drooks for all your help and to RosieChee for the dosing. Also thanks to OrganicShadow and R1Balla for answering questions in my other forum post. OH and shout out to murk01 because your forearms are BEASTLY!

[HR][/HR]
Introduction:
Hello ;] My name is Matt. I’ve been lifting with my father on and off for the last 7 years or so. Steady for about the last 2. Definitely addicted now, it's the one thing I look forward to everyday. Makes me happy, and I feel like utter crap on days that I miss. I always liked to lift, but never ate healthy. That was until last year when I jumped on the scale and it said 218.8Lbs :ugh: That was it for me, went on a diet and started lifting even more. So far I've lost 40Lbs. I shouldn't really call it a diet, it's more of a lifestyle and I'll never go back. I used to smoke pot, I pretty much stopped that. Not that I'm against it, but the munchies really got to me LOL :shrug: No I don't smoke ciggs, drink very very rarely, and don't do any other drugs. So don't judge me ;] thanks. I do work a lot, but I will try to keep this log as up to date and detailed as possible. Sorry if I end up getting lazy at times, I'll try my best.

Stats:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 180.8Lbs
Body Fat: ~17% (According to probably inaccurate scale)
Measurements
Arms: L16 1/8" R16 3/4"
Forearms: 13"
Chest: 45 1/8"
Waist: 34 7/8"
Thighs:update on that day
Calfs:update on that day
PRs
Bench: 395LBs (With a small board on my chest, stops all shoulder pain)
Deadlift: 250x7 (Literally just started deadlifting three weeks ago)
Squat: No idea, cant squat in my basement yet. Just planned up a nice rack that will attach to the bench, just need to get welding :/

Diet:
My diet isn't really too strict. I don't count calories or figure out my macros. I try to keep it as clean as possible and average .5-1.5Lbs lost a week. If I cheat on the weekend my weight stays about the same, if I don't cheat I lose weight. It's worked for me for the last year and until I get to the last few pounds I probably wont figure out my macros or worry about it too much. Diet mainly consists of chicken, protein bars, protein shakes, eggs, sandwiches, and cereal. In the interest of this log I'm going to attempt to figure out my macros daily just so it's known and clean up my diet a little more than I'm used to (no more white bread with my sandwich, no more Reeses Puffs on break at work, more fruits). I do on the other hand average about a 1.5 Gal of water a day so that's good!

Dosing Protocol:
Training Days
First Thing Upon Waking (Empty Stomach)
3xIGF-2
4xFree Test
3xDrive
15-20 Min Pre-Breakfast or Lunch (W/Carbs)
3xNeoVar
40 Min Pre-Workout (Empty Stomach)
3xIGF-2
60-80 Min Pre-Workout (Empty Stomach)
2-3xRPM
3xDrive
Post-Workout (W/50g Carbs)
3xNeoVar
Pre-Bed (Empty Stomach)
2xIGF-2

Non-Training Days
First Thing Upon Waking (Empty Stomach)
4xIGF-2
4xFree Test
1-2xRPM
3xDrive
15-20 Min Pre-Breakfast (W/50g Carbs)
3xNeoVar
6-8 Hours Post-Waking (Empty Stomach)
3xDrive
15-20 Min Pre-Dinner (W/50g Carbs)
3xNeoVar
Pre-Bed (Empty Stomach)
4xIGF-2

Additional Supplementation: American Whey/Body Fortess/EAS Whey Protein, Fish Oil, CLA, Opti-Men Multi, ON Gold Standard 100% Casein, PrimeForce Carb Slam

Going to be taking one scoop Carb Slam with my Post Workout shake, and one scoop Casein about an hour after my pre-bed dosage of IGF-2. Obviously will be taking my Fish Oil, Multi, and CLA twice daily like usual.

Previous Supplementation: Xtreme Tren, OxyElite Pro, ZMA Max, Jack3d, C4 Extreme, No-Xplode, IntraBolic, ModernBCAA, Creatine Mono

All of these over the last few years or so. When I took Xtreme Tren I was young and dumb. Used most of the bottle, had some pretty great gains too. Unfortunately I stopped lifting near the end of the bottle and never even did my PCT. Luckily nothing bad came out of it except me losing all my gains. Again that was a few years ago. I still have some OEP, ZMA, and C4, but wont be using any of it during this cycle.

Routine:
Monday: Heavy Chest
Tuesday: Biceps/Forearms
Wednesday: Cardio/Legs/Abs
Thursday: Triceps/Light Chest
Friday: Cardio/Shoulders
Saturday: Back/Ab Ripper X
Sunday: X Stretch/Relax

I have a pretty random routine I suppose. I don't hit my legs hard, just enough to stay proportioned. Also as I mentioned above I cant squat yet, but soon my friends.. soon! Most probably wouldn't agree with my schedule. I don't record my reps normally. I typically stop when I cant do anymore. This leaves me going upstairs nauseous half the time, but that's alright. Protein shake and some fresh air works wonders. I usually change up my workouts a little bit every week just to keep it interesting, but in the interest of this log I will try to do the same workouts and keep record of every set. Feel free to criticize, no hard feelings ;]

Overall Goals:
Not sure.. I kind of bought everything all at once out of inspiration. I'm going in to this with an open mind and not sure what to expect. Like I said before I don't count macros or pay attention to calories so I'm not exactly bulking.. or cutting? I eat food.. and workout ;] Ohhh the simple things. I'm sure it's not the most efficient way.. but in the last year I lost 40Lbs, put on some good muscle, and gained a ton of strength. Never felt better and I'm going to continue this way. Back to the topic. Shooting for 1.5-2 Gals of water/day and at least 7 hours of sleep a night (I average 4/5). I guess my goals would be just like everyone else. Put on muscle, get stronger, lose more fat. ;]

[HR][/HR]
Alrighty, well I'm all amped up now. CAN'T WAIT to start this cycle tomorrow and hit the gym. I will be posting pictures as soon as the website allows me too :/ need 50 posts. Can't believe I'm still awake or that I just wrote so much :/ My OCD is probably going to show in this post haha. Ughh I have to be awake in 3 hours to work a 12 hour shift and then lift -_- my body is going to hate me. Excited to take my morning dose soon :D woohoo! Good night all, will update tomorrow.. or later today I guess it would be now :sleeping:

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Sorted out my dosages for the day o_O sooo many pills! Haha, pill poppin animal. Off to work :/ lets see how I feel after 12 hours and lifting.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Alright! In for the festivities. Thank you for the detailed introduction. We will all be here to motive you and help you in whatever way possible. Vitruvian has even offered to come massage your sore muscles after each workout!

David
Team APPNUT

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask.

jdg76
team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Making my fashionably late entrance. Wow! Great opening detail! You write like this with your log and its gonna be 100% EPICNESS!!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
haha thanks bro, yeah I'll try. I have yesterday and today written on paper for the most part. I'll post them soon, I'm just exhausted. Not getting much sleep. Wake at 4am, work by 5am, get home by 6pm. Finish lifting around 8pm. Then I gotta cook and eat a late dinner and don't have much time left to post because if I want any decent amount of sleep before I go back to work I gotta be in bed by 10 o_O I'll be back to 8 hour shifts starting Monday and I have this weekend off for a change, so ill be posting a lot more then. Worked straight through last weekend -_- Thanks to all who are in for the ride! Promise I'll update soon.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what do you do? I'm always curious to see how work life affects exercise.

I thought I was gonna be late today going in at 8 but forgot I switched for 10-6. FML. Didn't bring meals.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what do you do? I'm always curious to see how work life affects exercise.

I thought I was gonna be late today going in at 8 but forgot I switched for 10-6. FML. Didn't bring meals.
That sucks! Haha

In for big updates!

David
Team APPNUT

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/23/12 - Day 1: Heavy Chest

Routine:
Flat Bench:
135x10
185x10
225x10
245x1
265x1
285x1
305x1
335x1
365x1
275x8

Incline Bench:
155x20
185x20PR

Incline Dumbbell Bench: I'm losing it fast at this point.
79x13

Chest Flys: Yeah, I quit.
66x7

Push Ups to failure: Some ridiculously low number like 35 or something? lol.

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Sleep: 2.5 Hours - OUCH!

Water: ~5000ml

Food: Kcals-Fat-Carbs-Protein
7AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
9AM: Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
12PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
12PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
8PM: American Whey Protein Shake 258-1-21-38
9PM: 2 Chicken tacos from Taco Bell, Extra Chicken ?-?-?-?

Totals: At least what is known.
Calories: 818g
Fat: 13g
Carbs: 92g
Protein: 93g

Comments: Did alright today, not too happy about the reeses puffs or the Yucko Bell. I'll start keeping better track of the portion sizes and macros soon. Probably after this first week, once I get back to normal 8 hour shifts.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: As this is day 1, I'm not expecting anything spectacular. Also it needs to be known that I got 2.5 hours of sleep, worked a 12 hour physically demanding shift, and essentially finally got to lift about 14 hours after being awake. Needless to say.. I was completely drained. I think someone owes me a cookie for the fact that I even made it to the gym. Low ratings in this review doesn't necessarily equate to poor products. I would have needed a miracle to do well.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Woke up extremely excited to take my first dose. There's a ton of pills when stacking these all together. Stayed in a pretty good mood all day at work.

Mental Focus: 9 - Shockingly enough I was in the zone, and ready to lift.. or at least to try my ass off.

Energy: 6 - Anything short of an adrenaline shot wouldn't have done much for me. I was on zombie status. I actually did notice a slight energy boost, woke up a tad somehow, and got really warm?

Endurance: 9 - As far as endurance goes, I set that PR. No idea how that happened, but thanks Drive, or NeoVar.. or whatever the hell helped me with that one.

Strength: 6 - I was extremely weak today, for obvious reasons.

Pump: 8 - Actually got a pretty decent pump. Not too shabby ;]

Recovery: ? - Cant exactly comment on this yet.
Libido: ? - Nothing out of the norm yet, not sure if I will even keep this one in the log seeing as I'm 24/7 horny :smileysex5:

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Somehow I didn't realize RPM was a thermogenic. I definitely noticed that. Actually lasted until I went to bed. Also Had some extremely funky tasting burps after my morning dose. I think I pinpointed this to Drive, not positive. Nothing I really care about though. Feel free to criticize on anything, always nice to hear another persons ideas/opinions! Will post yesterday and todays logs tomorrow, hopefully I'll get tomorrows log done and posted as well. Good night!

Tomorrow: Biceps/Forearms

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Routine:
Flat Bench:
135x10
185x10
225x10
245x1
265x1
285x1
305x1
335x1
365x1
275x8

Incline Bench:
155x20
185x20PR

Incline Dumbbell Bench: I'm losing it fast at this point.
79x13

Chest Flys: Yeah, I quit.
66x7

Push Ups to failure: Some ridiculously low number like 35 or something? lol.

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty!

Sleep: 2.5 Hours - OUCH!

6AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
8PM: American Whey Protein Shake 258-1-21-38
9PM: 2 Chicken tacos from Taco Bell, Extra Chicken ?-?-?-?

Totals: At least what is known.
Calories: 818g
Carbs: 92g

Comments: Did alright today, not too happy about the reeses puffs or the Yucko Bell. I'll start keeping better track of the portion sizes and macros soon. Probably after this first week, once I get back to normal 8 hour shifts.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: As this is day 1, I'm not expecting anything spectacular. Also it needs to be known that I got 2.5 hours of sleep, worked a 12 hour physically demanding shift, and essentially finally got to lift about 14 hours after being awake. Needless to say.. I was completely drained. I think someone owes me a cookie for the fact that I even made it to the gym. Low ratings in this review doesn't necessarily equate to poor products. I would have needed a miracle to do well.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Woke up extremely excited to take my first dose. There's a ton of pills when stacking these all together. Stayed in a pretty good mood all day at work.

Mental Focus: 9 - Shockingly enough I was in the zone, and ready to lift.. or at least to try my ass off.

Energy: 6 - Anything short of an adrenaline shot wouldn't have done much for me. I was on zombie status. I actually did notice a slight energy boost, woke up a tad somehow, and got really warm?

Endurance: 9 - As far as endurance goes, I set that PR. No idea how that happened, but thanks Drive, or NeoVar.. or whatever the hell helped me with that one.

Strength: 6 - I was extremely weak today, for obvious reasons.

Pump: 8 - Actually got a pretty decent pump. Not too shabby ;]

Recovery: ? - Cant exactly comment on this yet.
Libido: ? - Nothing out of the norm yet, not sure if I will even keep this one in the log seeing as I'm 24/7 horny :smileysex5:

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Somehow I didn't realize RPM was a thermogenic. I definitely noticed that. Actually lasted until I went to bed. Also Had some extremely funky tasting burps after my morning dose. I think I pinpointed this to Drive, not positive. Nothing I really care about though. Feel free to criticize on anything, always nice to hear another persons ideas/opinions! Will post yesterday and todays logs tomorrow, hopefully I'll get tomorrows log done and posted as well. Good night!

Sounds like you had a VERY long day. Props to you for still making it to the gym though. Get some rest and hit it hard next time. :)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So you mean to tell me you got 365 on bench 181lbs on 2.5hrs sleep? That's huge. Yeah it us a lot of caps. Pills for thrills!

I forgot to mention, screw the scale on BF%. Its always wrong. Apparently I'm clinically obese 6 weeks out from a show.

Go get some sleep. And when working 12hr shifts we get our calories any way we can. Yucko bell, if we must.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Sounds like you had a VERY long day. Props to you for still making it to the gym though. Get some rest and hit it hard next time. :)

jdg76
Team APPNUT
Hehe, yeah day was insanely long on that much sleep, thanks. Unfortunately I didn't get too much more sleep the next few days. I'll post the logs soon!

So you mean to tell me you got 365 on bench 181lbs on 2.5hrs sleep? That's huge. Yeah it us a lot of caps. Pills for thrills!

I forgot to mention, screw the scale on BF%. Its always wrong. Apparently I'm clinically obese 6 weeks out from a show.

Go get some sleep. And when working 12hr shifts we get our calories any way we can. Yucko bell, if we must.
Thanks org, yeah idk I was pretty unhappy with myself for that haha, but I guess given barely any sleep it was pretty good! Thanks. I figured the scales were wrong when it came to body fat :/ what's the most accurate way to figure it out? from home that is..

Zetti getting it in!
HELL YEAH BRO! ;] woot. I had an AWESOME workout tonight, can't wait to post the log. day 4. still gotta get the last 2 up, sorry for the delay everyone :/ work is genuinely kicking my ass, and after working/lifting/eating i have pretty much no time at all.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/24/12 - Day 2: Biceps/Forearms

Routine:
Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Just warmin' up.
18x20
18x20

Armbusters: With dumbbells, 2-5 seconds in between weight change.
44x8, 37x8, 27x8, 22x8, 18x8 - Regular
44x8, 37x8, 27x8, 22x8, 18x8 - Hammer

Reverse Curls: With EZ Bar. Fast up, slow down.
60x21
60x21

Standing Curls: With EZ Bar.
90x7 - Used "Fatgripz" this set, it absolutely murdered my reps. Check in to those ;]
90x10

Incline Dumbbell Curls: Extremely fatigued and tired by now, must.. keep.. lifting.
37x11
37x9

Preacher Dumbbell Curls: Very slow and controlled
27x11
27x11 + 4 Negatives

Concentration Curls:
18xFailure - Hammer

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Sleep: 5 Hours

Water: ~5500ml

8PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
8:30PM: Mom's Chicken & Dumplings ?-?-?-?
11PM: ON Casein Protein Shake 225-1-22-36 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein

Totals: Still unsure on some foods.
Calories: 1163g
Fat: 14g
Carbs: 144g
Protein: 129g

Comments: Woot! Got my Carb Slam in the mail today, that stuff mixed with my protein shake tastes like heaven! Diet wasn't too bad, really wish I knew all the macros.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Only day 2, still not expecting anything spectacular.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - So far I don't really notice my mood changing, I'm usually in a great mood no matter what. So all is good here I suppose ;]

Mental Focus: 9 - In the zone for sure, determined, and pushing till I've got nothing left.

Energy: 8 - Pretty good energy today, still noticing the thermo effect too. Was pretty tired again so I'm very happy with this!

Endurance: 10 - Hell yes to the endurance! On those armbusters I usually take 10 seconds between each weight drop, I only took 2-5 seconds today, and by the end I wasn't even slowing down like I usually am.

Strength: 8 - Worked my ass off, and still worked a 12 hour shift. Happy enough with my strength considering..

Pump: 9 - Definitely got a sick pump today! Love curls..

Recovery: 8 - Still can't really comment on this. Not getting much sleep, but my soreness from the day before didn't slow me down any.

Libido: 7 - Idk about this still.. average.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: I was pretty driven in the gym today and got a suhweet pump. Also noticing more vascularity? Not just in the gym, but in general. I don't know if this is coincidental or what, but I'm happy with it hehe.

Tomorrow: Cardio/Legs/Abs

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a caliper? You'll need a second person but either a 3 or 7 point skin fold in mm is the most accurate way besides the dunk tank. I'll post a like to the calculations later.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Awesome, thanks a lot! No I don't have one, but I'll go snatch one for sure.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/25/12 - Day 3: Cardio/Legs/Abs

Routine:
10 Minutes Elliptical: Level 10/20 - Warm Up

20 Minutes Treadmill: No Hands
[email protected] - 20/20 Incline
[email protected] - 1.5/20 Incline
[email protected] - No Incline
1min@10mph - No Incline

Abs: I do this day at the local gym and didn't end up writing anything down and I can't remember :[ But my abs were toast.

Legs: I actually felt like puking by this point, not sure why? I never feel like that. Skipped out on legs.

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Sleep: 5.5 Hours

Water: ~6000ml

6PM: Mom's Chicken & Dumplings ?-?-?-?
9PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals: Still unsure on some foods.
Calories: 938g
Carbs: 122g

Comments: I ended up falling asleep when I got home, then got woken up with dinner. Went to the gym right after eating and started to feel really sick, also by the end of abs I was experiencing muscle cramps like I never have before in my life. From my thighs all the way to the top of my abs all locking up at the same time. It was pretty nuts. Definitely not due to dehydration though o_O

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 3. Starting to notice vascularity increasing and just generally fuller muscles throughout the day at work and stuff. Cant wait to get a few weeks in to this stack..

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Still not much change in mood, generally happy all the time as usual.

Mental Focus: 10 - Hella focused, pushed myself as hard as I possibly could. Probably why I felt like ****.

Energy: 8 - Bumped RPM up to 3 caps today, what a difference!! Lovin' this stuff.

Endurance: 10 - Endurance was pretty good, did more abs than I usually do.

Strength: 9 - L-sits easier than usual, good stuff.

Pump: 9 - Pretty decent pump, my abs don't get crazy pumped really. Felt good though.

Recovery: 9 - Really busted my arms the day before and they weren't too sore, decent recovery!

Libido: 8 - Up a little more than usual, could have just been all the spandex shorts at the gym ^_^

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Pretty good day at the gym besides feeling ****ty from pushing myself too hard. Noticed I was sweating more than usual ;] Not a bad thing though.

Tomorrow: Triceps/Light Chest

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/26/12 - Day 4: Triceps/Light Chest

Routine:
Flat Bench: I think before this I was at 18? That alone made my day. So happy!
135x10
185x10
245x21PR

Incline Bench: Incline is considerably lower than my flat bench, but I don't train it as much. Regardless.. happy with this!
185x10
205x18PR

Incline Flys: They just don't stop, going to have to go up in weight.
44x21PR

Cable Tricep Rope Extensions: Warm Up
50x21

Reverse Close Grip Bench: Hell yeah, awesome. Only been doing this one for about a month now, could be some noob gains. #ROBOTIC
110x31PR
170x15PR

Close Grip Bench: Took like a 20 second break, so done by this point.
170x10

Dips: Usually only get about 15 at the end of my workout.
BWx20
BWx23

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 4 Hours

9PM: Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
1PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
4PM: King Kalibur Spicy Beef Stick 93-5-4-8
5PM: Texas Roadhouse Rolls/Cheeseburger/Fries ?-?-?-?
9PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals:
Calories: 1031g
Fat: 18g
Carbs: 126g
Protein: 101g

Comments: Ended up getting off work at 12 today. Had some stuff I had to take care of. I couldn't turn down going out to dinner with the family, definitely blew my diet there o_O Was absolutely delicious though!

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 4. Best lifts ever today. Broke so many PRs.. have no idea why, but i'll have to credit that to the supps. Couldn't be happier haha.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Was actually in a super good mood today :D:D

Mental Focus: 10 - Super super focused!

Energy: 10 - Still at 3 caps of RPM, had tons of energy for lifting today and did really well. Endless energy!

Endurance: 10 - Really high endurance, robot like o_O All those PRs were due to this I'm guessing. Wooohooo!

Strength: 10 - Stronger than usual, feeeeelin good!

Pump: 9 - Super pumped during lifting and for quite a while after.

Recovery: 10 - Felt good, ready to hit the gym despite lack of sleep and long work hours. Abs were a little little sore, but not even noticeable after I started lifting.

Libido: 7 - I'm getting rid of this, when I start noticing a change I'll add it back in. Probably in a week or two I'm guessing?

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Couldn't be happier with today's performance in the gym. HELL YEAH! Stoked and can't wait to see some lifts in a few weeks.. Possible side effect from something though.. I've been getting the absolutely raunchiest farts the today, I'm talking disgusting to myself farts. Never smelled so foul before haha and all day long. Will see if this goes away or what? My dad quit spotting me mid bench because I farted and he couldn't take it LOL

Tomorrow: Cardio/Shoulders

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/27/12 - Day 5: Cardio/Shoulders

Routine:
:[ Didn't make it to the gym today. Thank god it's Friday! In the last 20 days I've had one day off work, this week I worked 12 hour shifts starting at 5am. Physically demanding job and then lifting everyday has killed me. I got home, got in my bed for a second and just passed out till about 10pm haha. I was done o_O

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 3.5 Hours

Water: ~4000ml

9PM: Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
1-3PM: Retirement Party @ Work - BADBADBAD Food :[ ?-?-?-?
10PM: Culvers Burger/Fries/Ice Cream ?-?-?-?

Totals: Barely anything known.
Calories: 370g
Fat: 6g
Carbs: 46g
Protein: 40g

Comments: Retirement party screwed me, then my parents woke me up at 10 with Culvers o_O Cant just throw it out.. so I feast. Very unhappy with myself. Tomorrow I'll be at a family party all day too, foods going to be ****ty there as well :/

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 5. Still noticing the vascularity, loving this. Gets better every day. Also still fuller than usual.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - In a pretty good mood, surprisingly awake all day at work even with not much sleep.

Mental Focus: 9 - Didn't lift, but pretty focused on the task at hand at work.

Energy: 5 - Took my RPM as I normally would expecting to workout.. got home about an hour after taking them and didn't even notice a change. Passed out.

Endurance: ? - Didn't lift :[

Strength: ? - Yeah.. ^

Pump: ? - oh well.

Recovery: 10 - Good good good! Minimal pain in my chest/triceps.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Not much to say here, very unhappy with myself. Cant wait to get back on track next week. Waking up at my usual time and working my normal shift. Lifts will be better, second week on the stack, diet will definitely be on point. No cheating, if I get surprised with unhealthy food I'm throwing it in the can. Pissing me off >_<

Tomorrow: Back/Ab Ripper X

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/28/12 - Day 6: Back/Ab Ripper X

Routine:
Didn't get to lift again today, needed the sleep and didn't wake up till 11am. As soon as I woke I had to get ready and leave for that party >_<

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 9 Hours

Water: ~4500ml

11AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
12-9PM: Family Party Food - BAD ?-?-?-?

Totals: yeaaap :[
Calories: 370g
Carbs: 46g
Protein: 40g

Comments: Nothing but terrible food at the party.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 6. Not much to say again.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Good mood as usual

Mental Focus: ? - Nothing to focus on, idk.

Energy: 7 - Only took 1 RPM before the party, didn't do much for me.

Endurance: ? - sadface

Strength: ? - ^

Pump: ? - got a decent stomach pump ;] f0000d

Recovery: 10 - Obviously not sore at all, got a ton of sleep too.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Really can't wait till next week, so unhappy with myself right now.

Tomorrow: X Stretch/Relax

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Any time I go to a party/barbeque/picnic Ive learned to bring my own stuff. We forget we eat like humans and everyone else eats crap.

Although that pulled pork and steamed clams was banging this weekend :)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
LOL at your party-experience thoughts. Get in the gym and hit it hard this week, man! Put those calories to work. And relax a little. In the long-run, the party binge is not going to make any impact whatsoever on your gains. Just don't make it a daily occurance.

David
Team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Great point Dave. Often we get short sighted and can't see the big picture of letting go for the greater gains. Just don't be too frequent. If we can get that protein bar recipe it'll help figure out some macros.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
It looks like he put the macros in for the protein recipie. ;)

jdg76
team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I'm a little late to the party but I'm on this log. That's an epic stack Zetti!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So he did. Zetti have you looked into using a phone app like MyFitnessPal for those question marks? All you have to do is scan the barcode. Or search it. Usually its dead on.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Any time I go to a party/barbeque/picnic Ive learned to bring my own stuff. We forget we eat like humans and everyone else eats crap.

Although that pulled pork and steamed clams was banging this weekend :)
Lol everyone really does eat like crap, it's crazy o_O gotta be able to let go and enjoy some nasty food once in a while though I suppose.

LOL at your party-experience thoughts. Get in the gym and hit it hard this week, man! Put those calories to work. And relax a little. In the long-run, the party binge is not going to make any impact whatsoever on your gains. Just don't make it a daily occurance.

David
Team APPNUT
;] Good point David! Definitely hitting it hard this week, just got done curling. I have stinging in my right bicep :/ the lower part. Not sure what I did, but I was hitting it hard. I put an extra scoop of protein in my shake just in case haha, I think I'm gonna need it..

Did u post ur recipe for protein bars?
Nope! Easy though. ~4C Oatmeal, ~2C Skim Milk, 1 Packet Vanilla NO FAT SUGAR FREE Instant Pudding (Jell-o brand, the bigger box of the two) and 9 Scoops Vanilla Protein. Can also use chocolate or whatever flavor you want. Vanilla is my favorite so far. Depending how much milk you use you'll either have to eat it with a fork or bust out the jack hammer o_O Mix all that, spread in 9x9 pan, cut into 8 bars. ~40g protein each woot. :D:D

I'm a little late to the party but I'm on this log. That's an epic stack Zetti!
Welcome!! Thanks for following, and hell yeah it is!

So he did. Zetti have you looked into using a phone app like MyFitnessPal for those question marks? All you have to do is scan the barcode. Or search it. Usually its dead on.
I actually just put MyFitnessPal on my phone like last week. The stuff with question marks is usually homemade stuff or if i'm too lazy to go figure it out :p I'll get better at that no worries. I had no idea that you could scan barcodes with it though.. that's awesome!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
You now have no excuse for those reeses puffs lol. Glad to see youre sleeping better. 9 hours!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Haha I actually didn't eat them at work today, just ate my protein bar and threw the puffs away. Hell yeah those 9 hours were amazing, I still woke up like a zombie :/ Work kicked my ass lol.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/29/12 - Day 7: Back/Ab Ripper X

Routine: Was supposed to be my X Stretch/Relax day, but I was mad about missing the last two days. So I did back ;]
Straight Arm Tricep Extension: Not sure what to call this, basically lock your arms and push/pull down towards hips? Good warm up!
70x20
90x16

T-Bar Rows: Not really going all out here, obviously. Bar not accounted for in weight.
95x10
120x10
145x10

Deadlift:
180x5
200x5
250x10PR
270x5PR

Traps: With Dumbbells
81x31 - Slow
81x25

EZ-Bar Bent Rows: Ohhh no, I'm drained now o_O
160x10
160x11

Alternating Shoulder Fly/Reverse Fly: 1 Shoulder, Bend, 1 Reverse. Repeat. These murder -_-
27x5
22x6
22x8

Weighted Arm Cicles: Slow and safe. So much burn >_<
18x15

Straight Arm Tricep Extension: Just because.
40x20

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 8 Hours

8AM: Great Value Oats & Chocolate High Fiber Bar 140-4-29-2
5PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
8PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?

Totals:
Calories: 686g
Carbs: 89g
Protein: 70g

Comments: Eesh, didn't really eat much today o_O

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 7. Cant wait till I'm like 3 weeks in or so.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 8 - Nothing out of the ordinary.

Mental Focus: 10 - Ohhh yeah, in the super zone today. Best back day yet!

Energy: 9 - Solid energy, lovin it!

Endurance: 9 - Pretty good.

Strength: 9 - Set a new PR so yay!

Pump: 9 - Got an awesome pump today, even took pics hehe.

Recovery: ? - Nothing to recover from, was a bum the last 2 days.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Had a great great session today, feelin' great. Not looking forward to tomorrow though, poor muscles.

Tomorrow: Heavy Chest

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Deadlift PR to make way for chest today! Yikes, low cals but that turkey must have been packed. Is that you in the avi? Woah brotha.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Great workout! That first exercise you did is called lat pressdowns. Great way to warm up the lats and also is wonderful as a finishing move for back.

Congrats on the PR's, man. That's fantastic. Way to make gains.

Get those calories in, man! Gotta eat to grow!

David
Team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^Ohh yeah. Great exercise for warm up or finish with a stretch. Really helps to carve out the serratus.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Deadlift PR to make way for chest today! Yikes, low cals but that turkey must have been packed. Is that you in the avi? Woah brotha.
Lol, turkey wasn't packed enough I'm sure. Oh and chest isn't today, my logs are behind a few days :p I'm workin' on it.. Yeah that is me in the avi haha, thank you!

Great workout! That first exercise you did is called lat pressdowns. Great way to warm up the lats and also is wonderful as a finishing move for back.

Congrats on the PR's, man. That's fantastic. Way to make gains.

Get those calories in, man! Gotta eat to grow!

David
Team APPNUT
Thanks for clearing that up for me, I couldn't figure out what the hell it was. All I knew was I loved it, so I continue to do it at the beginning and end of my back day haha. Seemed to fit well there. I do need to eat more that's for sure. I'm happy about the PR's! Anxious to do back again this Saturday ;]

^Ohh yeah. Great exercise for warm up or finish with a stretch. Really helps to carve out the serratus.
Way to drop the serratus bomb. Threw me off guard with that one, had to google it haha. Definitely seems to work that muscle well!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/30/12 - Day 8: Heavy Chest

Routine:
Flat Bench:
135x10
185x10
225x4
245x1
265x1
285x1
305x1
335x1
355x1
225x24 - Slow

Dumbbell Bench:
106x9 - Slow
79x15 - Slow

Chest Flys:
55x10 - Slow

Push Ups to failure:

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Sleep: 5.5 Hours

9AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
5PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
7PM: R-Dogs - 2 Hot dogs, Fries, Shake ?-?-?-?
9PM: 2 Great Value Oats & Chocolate High Fiber Bars 280-8-58-4

Totals:
Calories: 1218g
Fat: 21g
Carbs: 180g
Protein: 97g

Comments: >_< My parents seem to like surprising me with **** food. :aargh: After my bad dinner I didn't care too much. Destroyed 2 fiber bars, muy delicioso!

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 8. I am absolutely destroyed from back day yesterday, never been this sore before ever.. Murdered my lifts today ;[

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Was in a reallllly good mood at work today. Not sure why.. Monday >_<

Mental Focus: 9 - Very focused and determined to lift, despite the pain.

Energy: 8 - Pretty good energy today, some days RPM works better for me than others. Not sure why?

Endurance: 9 - Pretty good, the back pain really cut me down a bit. I got that 225x24 slow, so that was good. My record is 28, but that was done fast, not slow. So pretty happy with that!

Strength: 7 - Weak today for the most part, 355 went up much slower than usual. Again I'm in a ton of pain today.

Pump: 10 - Suhweet pump as usual!

Recovery: 7 - Not sure if I could be any less recovered, but I did murder back yesterday and set some PRs. So I'm not too surprised.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Still getting the nastiest farts in the world, consistent and all day. Anyone have a clue whats going on here? Actually almost sharted today o_O Would have been a first ever. I thought it was a fart, felt a little different though? Went to the bathroom.. BOOM! Diarrhea? Yeah, idk.. haha

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Haha. The stomach issues could be from the American Whey. How long have you been taking it? They've had some serious quality control issues in the past....

24 reps with 225, slow?!?! That's awesome, man. The weights that you posted for the DB bench are weird, too. Are your DB's not uniform weights (10, 15, 20, etc.).

As for your diet, if you have myfitnesspal on your phone, you can track your macros for all those meals. This way, you know exactly what you are taking in/day.

Destroy those arms, today!

David
Team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Haha. The stomach issues could be from the American Whey. How long have you been taking it? They've had some serious quality control issues in the past....

David
Team APPNUT
Or it could be the hot dogs, Reese's Puffs and fiber bars!

Protein farts can be a common issue. You may want to pick up a bottle of Gut Health. For less than $10 it is worth it.

Keep up the great work Zetti!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards

24 reps with 225, slow?!?! That's awesome, man. The weights that you posted for the DB bench are weird, too. Are your DB's not uniform weights (10, 15, 20, etc.).

As for your diet, if you have myfitnesspal on your phone, you can track your macros for all those meals. This way, you know exactly what you are taking in/day.

Destroy those arms, today!

David
Team APPNUT
Not sure exactly how long I've been taking it, but I bought 50Lbs of it. So its been a bit now.. haha I'm almost out of it. Didn't know about the QC issues, thanks for the heads up. Going to look in to that a bit. Nope our dumbbells are odd to say the least. All different sized bars and some have different ends on them. We just weighed them all on the scale and marked the weight on there. We've got 18,22,27,37,44,55,66,79,84, and 106's.. Pretty random, I know :/ haha. Yeah, I'll have to start using myfitnesspal more, I start getting really tired by the time I finally write these logs. I'll try ;]

Or it could be the hot dogs, Reese's Puffs and fiber bars!

Protein farts can be a common issue. You may want to pick up a bottle of Gut Health. For less than $10 it is worth it.

Keep up the great work Zetti!
NONONO! Hehe, the nasty farts started a few days after I started these pills. Nothing else has changed. Ohhh except carb slam? Not sure if that could somehow do it.. but other than that, nothing else has changed. I'll look in to gut health, cheap enough ha. Thanks for the motivation you two!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Ive used both their Whey and Iso. Both I find to be of subpar quality. Not a fan.

Loooove Gut Health

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Huh alright, well I'm almost out of it. I've got the iso btw. What do you recommend for good, reasonably priced whey?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Huh alright, well I'm almost out of it. I've got the iso btw. What do you recommend for good, reasonably priced whey?
Dymatize makes very reasonably priced proteins. I might also add that protein blends can be had cheaper than whey in many cases and usually taste pretty good.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I like dymatize elite gourmet or the XT blend. MyoFusion is good but overpriced like all Gaspari stuff. Optimum is an option. Nutraplanet has a good isolate. I'm using vitamin shoppe brand BodyTech now its been ok but wouldnt recommend it. I think im gonna go get the XT again! Or spend on Truetein.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
7/31/12 - Day 9: Biceps/Forearms

Routine:
Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Warm Up
18x20
18x20

Concentration Curls:
44x12 - Regular
44x11 - Hammer

Standing Curls: With EZ-Bar.
90x12

Preacher EZ-Bar: Rested maybe 10 seconds between the last set. NOT LONG ENOUGH! :[
90x5

Preacher Dumbbell Curls: Very slow.
37x10+4Neg - Left
37x13+4Neg - Right
44x9 - Hammer

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
37x12

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 4 Hours

Water: ~4500ml

10AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
1PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
1PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
6PM: Two Slices of Pepperoni Pizza ?-?-?-?
8PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals:
Calories: 1106g
Fat: 14g
Carbs: 131g
Protein: 123g

Comments: !! Was doing well on my diet today when out of nowhere, the parents strike again! Not hot dogs and fries this time..no..nooo, greasy pepperoni pizza >_< I destroyed the pizza ;] then kindly asked them not to surprise me with anything unhealthy anymore and if they do from now on I'm throwing it in the garbage. Time to get a little more serious, yeaaahh buddy!

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 9, awwww yeah. Getting there ;] Excited for some biceps, my back is still absolutely killing me today.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - I'm literally never in a bad mood.

Mental Focus: 10 - In the superzoneee.

Energy: 9 - Good energy, was pretty damn tired from work. Took RPM and got through my workout pretty good. Beat most of my similar lifts from last week.

Endurance: 10 - Still pretty good endurance, seems like all my new PRs are due to endurance, not strength.

Strength: 9 - Heavier weights weren't bothering me as much today, feelin' strong. SOLID

Pump: 10 - Muahaahah, epic pump!

Recovery: 7 - I really can't say much as far as recovery goes, I've never been this sore before and back was two days ago. As far as recovery goes in between sets, I am ready for the next set faster than I usually am.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Got a great workout in today, beat all my similar lifts from last week. Not sure if any were a PR or not, so I didn't mark it. Overall I'm very happy with today though! I've still got the nastiest farts known to man. >_<

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I had stopped lifting this day because I started to get some good stinging in the bottom of my right bicep. Almost like a weak bee sting, maybe a big big rip? Idk, anyone have any ideas on this?

Tomorrow: Cardio/Legs/Abs

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/1/12 - Day 10: Cardio/Legs/Abs

Routine:
10 Minutes Elliptical: Level 10/20 - Warm Up

20 Minutes Treadmill: No Hands - Was wasted last week after this, this week.. no effect. Felt great!
[email protected] - 20/20 Incline
5min@6mph - 1.5/20 Incline
4min@8mph - No Incline
1min@10mph - No Incline

Abs: Still didn't write anything down, did more abs then last week. Hit them really hard. Didn't experience any of the severe cramping like I did last week either. Should be soreeee tomorrow.

Legs: Was still feeling good after Cardio/Abs. Did a few sets of Leg Extensions, slow and painful >_< That burn is intense. Also did some calfs. Can't wait to get this squat rack built so I can start squatting.

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 6 Hours

Water: ~6000ml

9AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
9AM: Half Bowl of Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
7PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
9PM: 10oz Filet Mignon 710-43-0-76

Totals:
Calories: 1648g
Fat: 56g
Carbs: 122g
Protein: 169g

Comments: Did not realize how much fat is in steak, that's insane. On a side note, that was the best steak I've ever had in my life.. and wow look at all that protein. WOOT ;] What's everyone's opinion on steak?

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 10. Can't believe how sore I still am from my back lifts on Sunday. This is day 3, my chest and biceps are sore as well. Not as bad as my back though :/ Beasted through my workout today, felt great the entire time. Completely different from last week. Last week I felt like passing out and puking, this week I pushed myself even harder and did more as well. Interesting?

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Still nothing out of the norm. Perhaps mood would be effected better in someone who generally wasn't always happy? I do notice that I don't angry as much, like when I'm driving or playing games. Perhaps a little happier than usual, when I was writing this on my notepad I doodled a little ripped guy with some beast abs. I don't usually doodle lol.

Mental Focus: 10 - Seem to be really focused in every workout and always determined to push hard. Do more sets than I usual do, and fight the burn longer even though its so easy to just quit. Loving this. I think this is going to be a huge part in any gains I make, usually I stop way before I'm stopping now. Just mentally don't have that drive all the time. Also noticed I'm pretty sore the day after every lift, sometimes later that night. Before I started this stack there was many times where I wouldn't be sore at all the day after my lifts. LOVING THIS! Muscle soreness is the absolute best/worst pain.. I swear.

Energy: 10 - WOOT! Tons of energy today, didn't even feel like taking a 30 minute nap after work. Straight to the gym.

Endurance: 10 - Endurance is high everyday for me now, this is the best thing in the world right here.

Strength: 8 - Can't comment too much on strength today, everything I did was higher reps/endurance.

Pump: 8 - Got a decent pump, again my abs don't usually get too pumped, or at least don't look it to me. Maybe its that fat on top of them, makes it hard to see >_< hehe

Recovery: 9 - In between sets it was good, as far as recovery from previous days lifts. Not good at all for me, I think I'm just hitting it too hard, not eating enough, and not sleeping enough. Completely my own fault. These supplements own.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Had a great day at the gym. Very happy with myself, did better than I usually do. Didn't feel nauseous once, and didn't get any cramping like last week. Also did a few more sets than usual. Hoping my abs are sore for a change. Definitely noticing vascularity going up still, found some new veins that I've never seen while I was working today. WOOHOO! Also the farting seems to be going away finally? Everyone I work with is happy. LOL

Tomorrow: Triceps/Light Chest

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Your arms must feel blasted! Yeah 10 seconds with a 90 EZ bar is not much recovery time. Guess you were that much in the zone?