zEtti ~ Goin' APPNUTS ~ IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar LOG [Unsponsored]

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/2/12 - Day 11: Triceps/Light Chest

Routine:
Flat Bench: Warmed up with a few more reps, then stomped my previous PR from last week. Did 3 more reps. YEAH.. I'M HAPPY!
135x12
185x15
245x24PR

Incline Bench:
185x10
205x15

Cable Tricep Rope Extensions: Warmin' up my elbows. I get pain sometimes, so I make sure to do this.
50x21

Reverse Close Grip Bench: Topped my PR from the week before by 2 reps. Endurance is crazy.
170x13
170x17PR

Close Grip Bench: Set two PRs here, granted 110 is pretty light. Was happy with 170 for 16, my close grip is still MOUNDS less than my regular bench though ;[ Working on it!
170x16PR
110x32PR

Dips: Did a few more than last week. So pumped.
BWx26
BWx20

Tricep Kickbacks: Very slow and controlled.
18x21

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Sleep: 5 Hours

Water: ~5500ml

Food: Kcals-Fat-Carbs-Protein
9AM: Homemade Protein Bars 370-6-46-40
9PM: Half Bowl of Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
12PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?
12PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
6PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 378-1-51-38 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
8PM: Mac & Cheese W/Tuna Fish ?-?-?-?

Totals:
Calories: 938g
Fat: 13g
Carbs: 122g
Protein: 93g

Comments: Didn't cut out the puffs completely yet, I LOVE THEM!.. but I did drop down to half of what I usually eat. It's a start ;] Also in the mac, added 2 cans of Tuna, used half the butter, and used skim milk. I suppose this made it a little better for you than usual.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 11. Almost at two weeks ;] loving this cycle so far and from what I read I'm not even to the good part yet. My back is finally not murdering me anymore, I can definitely still feel it's sore, but it's not bad at all.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 10 - Really good mood today! Work flew by as well.

Mental Focus: 10 - Really just always focused when I lift now. Super determined, always in the zone, and always trying till I fail.

Energy: 10 - Another day where I didn't even attempt to nap when I got home, had good energy. Straight to the weights baby!

Endurance: 10 - Endurance through the roof, set more PRs this week. Broke PRs that I just set last week by 2-3 reps. AWW YEAH!

Strength: 10 - BOSS status, or so it feels. We'll see how this holds up on Heavy Chest day next Monday. I'd really really like to hit 405. Most I've done is 395 and haven't touched that weight for about a month now ;[

Pump: 10 - AWESOME pump, got that pump that makes you bust out the camera and start taking pictures ;]

Recovery: 10 - In between set recovery was awesome as usual. Abs are sore from the day before, but not too bad. Biceps are almost completely healed, and my back even though it was worked on Sunday.. still hurts the worst, but is night and day difference. It's going away finally ;]

Libido: 10 - Well I figured I'd have to wait another week or so before adding this one back in, but dear god was my libido through the friggin roof today. Really wish part of my ex was still here with me :yumyum:

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Today was a great great day in the gym. No pain, tons of drive, tons of endurance, set some PRs. Just a good good day. Farting is still pretty much gone ;] Definitely looking leaner than I ever have before too, noticed this in the mirror today. Lets see if the scale backs that up next time I weigh in. Happy Happy Happy right now. OH and finally I'm caught up on my logs! Now that I'm not behind on them I can update this daily and figure out all my macros better without getting overwhelmed. GOOD NIGHT ALL! Thanks for all that are following and motivating, much love. Side note.. was just reviewing this before I posted it and noticed I rated everything a 10. Haha, I think this is the first day of that. Interesting.

Tomorrow: Cardio/Shoulders

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Your arms must feel blasted! Yeah 10 seconds with a 90 EZ bar is not much recovery time. Guess you were that much in the zone?
Haha yeah. I was in the zone, but wasn't too happy about the set before and the preacher was already set up and the bar loaded. Figured I'd go for it and see what came of it.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Organic, check out Day 9: Biceps. At the bottom I edited it. Got any ideas on what might have happened? No pain now and all feels well, was interesting though. I was extremely pumped and fatigued at the time too.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Where on the biceps? Can you be more specific? Did it feel more like the ligament or the muscle? If muscle, deep or superficial. My guess, just based on reading, is the ligament started giving into the stress from preacher and concentrations. You couldn't finish the incline because at the bottom it began to sting, right? Although the biceps is fusiform the two heads don't really marry until the joint so if it is muscle tissue it would feel polar to one side, probably medial with the long head.

In the mean time, lighten the demand on the insertion point by switching one preacher motion to a reverse grip (preferably the ez curl) or overhead cable curl.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a great workout for day 11 if you gave it perfect scores!!!!

I have no idea about the biceps pain, but if you feel fine now, then it probably isn't too serious. Pay close attention to when/if it happens next time, and reduce the weight. Could be just a slight pull/strain.

Way to tell the parents to back off with the food! Haha.

Hope you have a fantastic Saturday!

David
Team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
MA! No more on the spaghetti!
What you don't like my sauce?
Nah, Nah. The sauce is good I just wanna eat a little cleaner, for my health...Ow! Ma!
(Smack Zetti upside the head with wooden spoon)
What? You think my kitchen is dirty? Your grandfather worked till he was 73 and still goes around chasing hussies. He loves my sauce!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Nice workout Zetti! Days like that are amazing and you wish they could all be that way. Just remember, it's how you work through those other days where you aren't feeling it as much that make all the difference.

Good job on trying to stay on top of your diet too. It can be very difficult when you aren't in control of everything you put into your body. Thenn again, when you get to choose you choose Reeses Puffs!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout Zetti! Days like that are amazing and you wish they could all be that way. Just remember, it's how you work through those other days where you aren't feeling it as much that make all the difference.

Good job on trying to stay on top of your diet too. It can be very difficult when you aren't in control of everything you put into your body. Thenn again, when you get to choose you choose Reeses Puffs!
Ain't nothing wrong with Reeses Puffs! Haha. I love em.

David
Team APPNUT

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Where on the biceps? Can you be more specific? Did it feel more like the ligament or the muscle? If muscle, deep or superficial. My guess, just based on reading, is the ligament started giving into the stress from preacher and concentrations. You couldn't finish the incline because at the bottom it began to sting, right? Although the biceps is fusiform the two heads don't really marry until the joint so if it is muscle tissue it would feel polar to one side, probably medial with the long head.

In the mean time, lighten the demand on the insertion point by switching one preacher motion to a reverse grip (preferably the ez curl) or overhead cable curl.
You know far too much sir. Haha, thanks for this. I did biceps again instead of cardio on friday and had no pain at all. So all is well ;]

MA! No more on the spaghetti!
What you don't like my sauce?
Nah, Nah. The sauce is good I just wanna eat a little cleaner, for my health...Ow! Ma!
(Smack Zetti upside the head with wooden spoon)
What? You think my kitchen is dirty? Your grandfather worked till he was 73 and still goes around chasing hussies. He loves my sauce!
LOL you crack me up.

Thanks man, haha I usually make decent choices with food.. but I can't completely let go of my puffs hehe. I eat less now than I used to for sure, I'll stop eating them when I stop leaning out ;] until then. DUN DUN DUN

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Pretty good choices, gentlemen, but the greatest is Fruity Peebles.

David
Team APPNUT
Hahahah! I just read through all the cereal posts, bunch of goofballs.. My favorites are reeses puffs, fruity pebbles, cpt crunch berries, annnnd fruitloops w/marshmallows(hard to find, but the best.) You guys know whats up when it comes to cereal hehe

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hahahah! I just read through all the cereal posts, bunch of goofballs.. My favorites are reeses puffs, fruity pebbles, cpt crunch berries, annnnd fruitloops w/marshmallows(hard to find, but the best.) You guys know whats up when it comes to cereal hehe
Cereal expertise is part of the AppNut background check. The cereal test comes right after the psych profile and before the polygraph.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/3/12 - Day 12: Biceps

Routine: Was supposed to do Cardio/Shoulders today, but was pressed for time so we just did some curls in the basement.
Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Warm Up
18x21
18x25

Standing Curls: With EZ-Bar.
110x12PR

Preacher EZ-Bar: Didn't rest very long after the last previous set, those negatives were murder though!
110x3+3Neg

21s:
90x22(7,7,8)

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
37x13 - Hammer

Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Finishing off.
27x21PR

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle. Protein shakes/bars posted below.

Water: ~5500ml

9AM: Half Bowl of Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
12PM: PB&J Sandwich ?-?-?-?
7PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
8PM: Hamburger ?-?-?-?
10PM: Casein Protein Shake 225-1-22-36 1.5C Skim Milk - 1 Scoop Protein

Totals:
Calories: 1331g
Fat: 15g
Carbs: 153g
Protein: 159g

Comments: Guess I did alright today, a plain hamburger isn't exactly the WORST thing I could have eaten :p Definitely got my protein in today :] 159g without considering the peanut butter or hamburger.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 12. Set some new PRs curling on a day that I wasn't even supposed to be. Fricken stoked about curling those 45s on the EZ-Bar 12 times. Definitely wasn't expecting that, just kept going..

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Good good as normal.

Mental Focus: 9 - Pretty well focused on curls.

Energy: 9 - Mmmm energy, yup. <3 RPM

Endurance: 10 - Clearly the endurance is here to stay. Every lift it seems I set PRs based on endurance.

Strength: 10 - PR on the heaviest weight I ever curl. YUSSS!

Pump: 10 - LOL. I should have taken pictures, was nutso. And so many veins o_O Personally never seen that many in my forearms before. STOKED

Recovery: 9 - Great in between sets, always ready for the next. Not really sore from the day before either. Can feel my tris a little, but all in all I'm great.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Wasn't meant to curl today, but ended up happening and I had an awesome session! Set some PRs and couldn't be much happier. This is the motivation that keeps ya going.

Tomorrow: Back/Ab Ripper X

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You need more sleep brother! 5 hours a night isn't enough day in and day out. More sleep, less Puffs!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
That's funny that you mention the sleep now. In my next log which I am almost done typing out I commented on how I need to start getting more sleep. I paused in the middle of writing it to go lift just to come back and see you comment on that. Irony is awesome haha.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
That's funny that you mention the sleep now. In my next log which I am almost done typing out I commented on how I need to start getting more sleep. I paused in the middle of writing it to go lift just to come back and see you comment on that. Irony is awesome haha.
That's not really irony bud. You see, after you pass the extensive battery of tests that AppNut puts you through to see if you are rep-worthy the training begins. One of the first things they teach us is how to read peoples' thoughts. I knew that you knew you weren't getting enough shuteye so I brought it up.

Now go to sleep, or I will put you to sleep!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/4/12 - Day 13: Back/Ab Ripper X

Routine:
Lat Press Down: Thanks almighty Drooks for telling me what this exercise was actually called ;]
70x20
90x21PR

T-Bar Rows: Taking it easy here, but decided to go heavier than I've tried before so essentially that's a PR. Lets see if I top it next week.
70x10
105x10
140x10
165x6PR

Deadlift: Light at first because I wanted to try 300 for the first time. Probably could have done more, but I didn't want to sacrifice good form. I'm new to deadlifting still. That shiz was heavy.. excited to try it again next week!
200x5
250x4
300x2PR

Traps: Deadlift toasted me.
81x21 - Slow

EZ-Bar Bent Rows: WOOT! Another PR, this time on an exercise I've been doing every week, beat my old record by 3 I think.
160x14PR

Dumbell Row: Don't usually do these. Got way more than I did the last time I did them. Technically another PR.
81x13PR

Alternating Shoulder Fly/Reverse Fly: 1 Shoulder, Bend, 1 Reverse. Repeat. YUS, another PR. I think I only got 5 or 6 last week.
27x9

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 4 Hours

Water: ~6000ml

9AM: 2 Donuts from Dunkin Donuts 540-30-62-6
12PM: PBJ Sandwich ?-?-?-?
8PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam

Totals:
Calories: 1646g
Fat: 44g
Carbs: 193g
Protein: 129g

Comments: Did good on my water, I really need to start sleeping more.. Damn. Yea.. about those donuts. Haha, it's kind of tradition that if we have to go in to work on Saturdays I bring in donuts for everyone. The kindness of my heart I suppose. Oh well, I cheat on the weekends regardless. So for a weekend day, I did DAMN good!

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 13. Muahaha, almost half way through. Had an awesome workout again, everyday I lift seems to be awesome now. I'm always setting new records.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 7 - Average, was really angry right after I got to work. That went away surprisingly fast?

Mental Focus: 10 - This seems to always be 10 now, I'm never distracted. Always in the zone. Sorry if this gets repetitive :/

Energy: 9 - Gooood energy for the 6th day of work/lifting in a row. Didn't even take a nap when I got home!

Endurance: 10 - Awesome as usual, this seems to be another one that's usually a 10. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!? :p

Strength: 9 - Deadlifted 300 for the first time, I'll say I was feeling pretty strong today.

Pump: 8 - Not as good of a back pump as I had last week, but still decent.

Recovery: 9 - No muscle soreness from the day before, pretty good recovery between sets too. Did one more set of rows than I usually do.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Mmmm donuts. ;]

Tomorrow: X Stretch/Relax

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/5/12 - Day 14: Bum Sunday

Routine:
Mmhmmmm, free from work. Relax like a bum around the house all day eating terrible terrible food. Livin' the dream :]

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 8 Hours

Water: ~3000ml

3PM: Chipotle Chicken Bowl W/Extra Chicken ?-?-?-?
9PM: Blue Bunny Cookie Dough Ice Cream W/Hard Shell & Sprinkles ?-?-?-?

Totals:
Calories: ?
Fat: ?
Carbs: ?
Protein: ?

Comments: Well I sure got some good sleep for a change, not so well on the diet.. but I don't really diet on the weekends so I'm happy. Plus the food I ate was well worth it, never tasted so good. WOOHOO!

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 14. I still look leaner and bigger than I ever have before, can't really be much happier at the moment.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 1337 - Great mood hehe. How couldn't I be?

Mental Focus: 1000? - Never been so focused on food before, obvious joke. But I'm serious. When you don't get it that much, you're hella in to it!

Energy: 17 - Actually took 2 RPM upon waking. I was really out of it when I woke, didn't go to bed until 6AM. RPM got me going well ;]

Endurance: 200 - Extreme endurance. Literally sat down all day, get on my level.

Strength: 30 - Bowl of ice cream was pretty heavy, managed to carry it all the way upstairs. Beastmode

Pump: 14 - Stomach was pretty pumped.

Recovery: 10 - Back feels wonderful today!

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Nothing to really say here. Oh wait, yeah.. My farts are back.. full force. >_< I can't even stand them, I walk away from my own farts. Pathetic. Hahahaha ;] I'm dead serious.

Tomorrow: Heavy Chest

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha that rest day evaluation got me good. So your biceps lift, after an extra day off, worked out well! You didn't mention any pains, only veins! (I intended that rhyme) Back workout looks great. Looking forward to chest tomorrow! Now go sleep.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love those rest days! Hopefully it pays off with a big chest workout, today!

What flavor ice cream did you have? I'm loving my Golden Oreo Blast, by Breyers right now.

David
Team APPNUT

murk01

murk01

Awards
Gotta love those rest days! Hopefully it pays off with a big chest workout, today!

What flavor ice cream did you have? I'm loving my Golden Oreo Blast, by Breyers right now.

David
Team APPNUT
Bro. I had trouble keeping that in the fridge. Thank God my brother found it. I was about to kill the whole box!

Was so much better then the reg ****iest and creamed, gold preps are so underrated

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Bro. I had trouble keeping that in the fridge. Thank God my brother found it. I was about to kill the whole box!

Was so much better then the reg ****iest and creamed, gold preps are so underrated
My family keeps, on average, two gallons available in various flavors. My brother has this odd ability to sniff em out even when he wasn't informed they're there he just knows. Thankfully I don't live with them and he doesn't gain anything! Damn ectomorphs.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/6/12 - Day 15: Heavy Chest

Routine:
Flat Bench:
135x10
185x5
225x3
245x1
265x1
285x1
305x1
315x1
335x1
355x1
375x1
380x1
385x1
395x1 - Tied my PR
315x7

Dumbbell Bench:
84x22PR

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Water: ~5000ml

12PM: PBJ ?-?-?-?
12PM: Great Value Oats & Chocolate High Fiber Bar 140-4-29-2
7PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
9PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?

Totals:
Calories: 1246g
Fat: 18g
Carbs: 160g
Protein: 125g

Comments: Om nom nom. Did alright on food today, didn't need to eat that fiber bar at lunch. Somehow it was in my lunch box? I don't remember putting it there, regardless I had no will power after I saw it hehe. I don't think the spaghetti is too bad, but there are noodles :/ Oh well, I don't eat a huge portion.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 15. Yahhooo for another PR. 84lb dumbbells for 24. Endurance is insane. Also tied my previous PR of 395 on flat bench. It's been about a month and a half or so since I last got that I think. Very happy about this, especially after building up too slow and then misloading the bar with 380. Yeah, I put a 5 on one side.. With that much weight I didn't even notice the difference until I went to put more weight on o_O haha

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - I don't honestly feel my mood is effected by anything I'm taking, I'm really almost always happy and in a good mood. Maybe rating would be better for someone who is always down lol. Regardless, the number stays high because I am always in a good mood.

Mental Focus: 10 - Super focused, I actually had it in my head all day that I was going to put up 405 today. I definitely messed up on the build up though. Drained myself before I ever even had a chance.

Energy: 8 - Pretty good energy today, some days RPM works better for me than others. Not sure why?

Endurance: 10 - Set another endurance PR, never had endurance like this before in my life.

Strength: 10 - This is self explanatory :]

Pump: 7 - Didn't really get too pumped today, obviously because there wasn't any high reps except for that very last set with the dumbbells.

Recovery: 10 - Managed to put up 375, 380, 385, and 395 all in the same day without taking ridiculously long breaks between sets. I'll say in between recovery was great. Also well recovered from back on Saturday, had mild soreness yesterday, but today it's gone!

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Oh my, the farts are strong with this one. I don't even know what to say about them. Not positive it's an AppNut product causing these, but I'm not sure what else has changed in my daily life besides them. Could be a mixture of all 5 together too? No idea.

Tomorrow: Biceps/Forearms

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Hahahaha that rest day evaluation got me good. So your biceps lift, after an extra day off, worked out well! You didn't mention any pains, only veins! (I intended that rhyme) Back workout looks great. Looking forward to chest tomorrow! Now go sleep.
Hehe, glad to bring some laughs. Yup.. no pain at all today, very happy about that. Definitely didn't baby them either. Back workout was also awesome. Loving setting all these PRs every time I step foot in the gym.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards

David
Team APPNUT
I wrote it in the log :p I had cookie dough ice cream.. zEtti style. Layer of sprinkles on the bottom of the bowl > one scoop of ice cream smashed into a flat layer > cover with magic shell > cover with sprinkles > ice cream > magic shell > sprinkles > ice cream > magic shell > A TON of sprinkles to finish it off > put it in the freezer for a minute to ensure crunchy greatness > DESTROY! Yes, I do it in that order, every single time :]

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Still having those fart issues, huh? Drooks told you it was that American Whey. I really doubt it's the AppNut caps as I have never experienced any AppNut farts. I vote for American Whey or lactose intolerance.

Nice to see you crushing it on chest day man. Keep it up!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Thanks bro! It's neither of those I'm sure. Unless you can become lactose intolerant out of nowhere, I don't know much about it? I've been drinking milk with my protein shakes as long as I can remember. Also I've been taking American Whey for months now, so I HIGHLY doubt that's the issue. I bought 50LBs of it a while back and I'm almost out of it now. The farts didn't start until day 2 or 3 of my cycle. The only other thing I can think that changed other than this cycle was that I started taking Carb Slam with my protein shake. Not sure if that is causing the farts somehow?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks bro! It's neither of those I'm sure. Unless you can become lactose intolerant out of nowhere, I don't know much about it? I've been drinking milk with my protein shakes as long as I can remember. Also I've been taking American Whey for months now, so I HIGHLY doubt that's the issue. I bought 50LBs of it a while back and I'm almost out of it now. The farts didn't start until day 2 or 3 of my cycle. The only other thing I can think that changed other than this cycle was that I started taking Carb Slam with my protein shake. Not sure if that is causing the farts somehow?
Seems like a mystery. Might just have to get you a bottle of Gut Health and be done with it.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Yeah someone else mentioned gut health to me, I think I'm going to try that out. Whats one more pill a day anyways.. haha.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/7/12 - Day 16: Biceps/Forearms

Routine:
Alternating Dumbbell Curls - Up/Regular-Down/Hammer: Warm Up
18x21
18x21

Standing Curls: With EZ-Bar.
110x13PR

Preacher EZ-Bar:
90x8+4Neg

Dumbbell Preacher Curls:
44x9+4Neg

21s: Last week I did 22 just because, but I struggled. This week I got to 21 and wasn't near finished.
90x21

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
44x8+1Neg - Hammer

Robots: I call them this because of how I look in the mirror when I do them lol. It's just standing dumbbell curls somewhat fast. As one is going down, the other is coming up.
27x23 - Hammer
37x13 - Hammer

Finished off with 11 pullups just because. I was completely toast at this point lol.

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 5.5 Hours

6PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
8PM: Mac & Cheese W/Tuna Fish 530-6-77-41

Totals:
Calories: 1636g
Fat: 20g
Carbs: 208g
Protein: 164g

Comments: Happy enough with my food today, lots of noodles though o_O No worries, I don't prepare Mac like the box tells you to haha. I use skim milk and double what it asks for. Don't use the butter.. add in 2 cans of tuna fish. I split this with my dad also. While I was typing this part I decided to figure out the macros haha. BOOM! There you go.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 16. Set another PR today, actually broke the one I set last week. Happy ;] I might have set more PRs but wasn't absolutely positive so I didn't mark them.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Happy happy joy joy :] Nothing unusual.

Mental Focus: 9 - In the zonnnne.

Energy: 6 - My energy was high today.. but I didn't get it from RPM. I actually didn't really feel the RPM at all after about 2 hours of waiting, so I took some C4 and hit the gym. Also noticed that the thermogenic effect I was originally getting I don't seem to get anymore. I have been dosing at 3 caps since like day 2, should I up it to 4?

Endurance: 10 - Super endurance has become the norm lately. LOVING this ;]

Strength: 10 - Mhmmm, set that PR. Was definitely feeling strong today!

Pump: 10 - WOAH! Probably the best pump I've ever gotten on bicep day before. So many veins too!! Too pumped if you will..

Recovery: 9 - Chest feels great today, just a tad sore. Recovered fast in between sets too, before I started this cycle I would typically wait a little longer between sets. Now I don't feel I have to and I'm still consistently smashing records.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Sorry if it seems like I'm getting lazy with these logs. I'm not, I just HATE being so repetitive and that's all this is. Everyday when I review the stuff just up above this I generally say the same thing lol.

Tomorrow: Cardio/Legs/Abs

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
No, man. You are doing a great job with the log! I think you can try taking 4 caps of RPM, but understand that it will be about 400mg caffeine. If you aren't feeling anything with 3 caps, then I would suggest it's about time to take a break from stims. You can also try to uncap the powder and dose it that way. It is nasty-tasting, but it hits hard and fast.

Great to see you had a good pump and congrats on the PR!!!!

David
Team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Zetti,

Three things:

1. You are doing a great job on the log. You are being honest about your experiences and giving a lot of great details. Keep it up man!

2. Tuna w/Mac and Cheese? I have tried chili or hot dogs with mac and cheese, but don't think I am ready for tuna. If you are ready for that, then I think you are ready for uncapped RPM. It has a memorable taste and just the shock of it will give you an immediate boost.

3. Repped you again for all the good work and got you over 1,000 rep power like I promised.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Zetti,

Three things:

1. You are doing a great job on the log. You are being honest about your experiences and giving a lot of great details. Keep it up man!

2. Tuna w/Mac and Cheese? I have tried chili or hot dogs with mac and cheese, but don't think I am ready for tuna. If you are ready for that, then I think you are ready for uncapped RPM. It has a memorable taste and just the shock of it will give you an immediate boost.

3. Repped you again for all the good work and got you over 1,000 rep power like I promised.
Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Hehe. Honestly the Tuna Mac isn't as bad as it sounds, I genuinely prefer it over plain mac n cheese. Try it sometime. Only use one can for your first time just in case.. Fricken delicious! Also don't use the better, use extra milk. LOL I think you single-handedly got my rep to 1000 ;]

No, man. You are doing a great job with the log! I think you can try taking 4 caps of RPM, but understand that it will be about 400mg caffeine. If you aren't feeling anything with 3 caps, then I would suggest it's about time to take a break from stims. You can also try to uncap the powder and dose it that way. It is nasty-tasting, but it hits hard and fast.

Great to see you had a good pump and congrats on the PR!!!!

David
Team APPNUT
Thanks David! I try. Yeah that's a lot of caffeine. The funny thing about it is if I take one scoop of C4 Extreme it gives me a huge boost. I think you're allowed to take up to 3 scoops o_O So I don't honestly think I need a break from stims. The funnier thing is that today I took my 3 RPM as normal and they have never worked so well.. not once, never. I don't know what could be the cause behind this, but how random o_O Seriously considering uncapping the RPM, can it really taste nastier than Drive burps? Hehe. Just curious how many caps should I try the first time uncapping them? And also how long before I workout? Obviously not 60-80 minutes if I uncap them lol. OH, update on the farts. They're gone completely as of the last 2 days.. for me. Although my buddy that I was telling you about that I convinced to buy the same stack as me is experiencing the exact same farts and I quote "I just farted and it smelled just as bad as a skunk" later in the day he texted me, "My farts are horrible. I cant let one of these go in public.. it might kill someone." LOL. Just like me this is the only thing that has changed in his day to day diet. Any chance it could have something to do with all 5 supplements together? I've read as many logs as I could find before I made my purchase and I hadn't found one person that logged all 5. Also didn't read about one issue with insanity farts?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
The Drive has been known to give some people intestinal discomfort. Never heard of it causing gas. You apparently are just reacting a little different to it.
I would start with 2 RPM if you are going to uncap them. And yes they are horrible tasting. :) What I do when I uncap them is easily pull the caps apart, so you don't spill any. Then hold the two pieces side by side in one hand. Tilt your head back and with the open ends of the caps facing up drop them in your mouth and chug some water. That way there is a smaller amount you actually have to taste. haha

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
The Drive has been known to give some people intestinal discomfort. Never heard of it causing gas. You apparently are just reacting a little different to it.
I would start with 2 RPM if you are going to uncap them. And yes they are horrible tasting. :) What I do when I uncap them is easily pull the caps apart, so you don't spill any. Then hold the two pieces side by side in one hand. Tilt your head back and with the open ends of the caps facing up drop them in your mouth and chug some water. That way there is a smaller amount you actually have to taste. haha
Bahh you make it sound terrible. I'm anxious to try it just to see what it tastes like haha >_< How long before I lift should I take them if uncapped? And yeah I haven't read about the farts anywhere, but it happened to me and now my buddy. Drive gives me some really funky tasting burps, but I have not a clue whats causing the farts.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I'd take them around 20 mins before your workout. They'll hit pretty quick. ;)

jdg76
Team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Ohhh I like it! Can't wait to try this!
Uncapped RPM is a unique taste that you will not soon forget. It will get you going for sure though. Just the shock of it will give you an instant jolt!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Ohhh I like it! Can't wait to try this!
Haha. You need to video your reaction. LOL. It does work well, though!

David
Team APPNUT

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Haha. You need to video your reaction. LOL. It does work well, though!

David
Team APPNUT
I think the reaction is similar to "Tequila shot face"...maybe we should package RPM with a lime so you can cut the taste after uncapping it. It will give them Vitamin C too!

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Hahaha you guys crack me up, I'm thinking about uncapping them today before I lift. Usually have Sunday off, but I've been so busy the last few days I missed lifting a few times and can't stand it. Time to update some logs o_O

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/8/12 - Day 17: Cardio/Legs/Abs

Routine: Really tired from work today, barely made it to the gym.
15 Minutes Elliptical: Level 10/20 - As fast as I could go for the duration.

Abs: Didn't write anything down, did more sets than usual. Hit em hard. Did everything until it started to burn, then did as many more as my abs would allow.

Legs: Did a few sets of extensions and calfs, I was really tired and drained. Not from lifting, just from work.

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 6 Hours

8PM: 10oz Filet Mignon 710-43-0-76

Totals:
Calories: 1816g
Fat: 57g
Carbs: 131g
Protein: 199g

Comments: Did alright on my food. Woohooo for all that protein ;]

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 17. Did alright today. I was really tired, so I'm glad I even made it to the gym.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 9 - Good mood, just tired. Physically drained.

Mental Focus: 8 - Wanted to lift, was well focused. Just didn't have much in me.

Energy: 8 - Energy was great considering how tired I was before I took my RPM.

Endurance: 8 - Endurance down a bit today, didn't even do as many abs as I did the week before.

Strength: 7 - Not much strength today, did light legs even.

Pump: 9 - Got a good pump today, abs looked goood when I got home ;] Why can't they look like this all the time?

Recovery: 9 - Not really sore from the day before at all. In between set recovery was great too, ready to go for the most part. Just tired.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: My farts are gone, yay! Also noticed I was sweating a ton today, more than usual. Happy enough with the workout today. I finally caught up on all the logs.. Then got really busy and am behind like 5 days :[ Time to update.

Tomorrow: Triceps/Light Chest

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/9/12 - Day 18: Triceps/Light Chest

Routine: Arguably the worst day lifting I've had in a long long time. I'll explain more below.
Flat Bench: Extremely exhausted from work.
155x20
155x20 - Wide Grip
185x20 - Slow, Rest 60 Seconds
225x10 - Slow, Rest 60 Seconds
225x10 - Slow, Rest 60 Seconds
225x7 - Slow

Cable Tricep Rope Extensions: Started 10lbs heavier than normal, had elbow pain. Was already drained from work, thinkin' about calling it quits. Body was abused all day.
60x20
60x20

Reverse Close Grip Bench: I did 60lbs more than this for 2 more reps last week. LOL >_< Yeah, I quit.
110x15

[HR][/HR]

Sleep: 6 Hours

Water: ~6000ml

9PM: Half Bowl of Reeses Puffs ?-?-?-?
6PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
8PM: 10oz Chicken Breast 480-16-5-76
10PM: Great Value Oats & Chocolate High Fiber Bar 140-4-29-2

Totals:
Calories: 1726g
Fat: 34g
Carbs: 165g
Protein: 201g

Comments: Pretty good day with the food, much less fat in chicken than steak haha. Again, WOOHOOO for all the protein.

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 18. >_< Literally hand scooped ~1900lbs of material at work today. All day, non stop.. except for on break/lunch. Friggin done. Not sure why I even attempted to lift today.

Overall Feeling/Mood: 7 - Wasn't too happy when I saw what room I was working in when I got to work today. Then I was angry for most of the day.

Mental Focus: 73 - Never been so focused.. on getting out of the gym and going to sleep.

Energy: 9/5 - RPM hit me so hard today, probably the best it has yet. It hit me hard at first, got downstairs and I lost it really really fast.

Endurance: 6 - Lol. Was doing 225 for sets of 10 with short breaks, but in the big picture 225 is only like 57% of my max. So not that great.

Strength: 5 - Didn't even attempt to do anything heavy today, not much strength left.

Pump: 8 - Did get a decent pump, not that great though. Didn't do half as much as I usually would on this day, so I'm not surprised.

Recovery: 10 - I suppose good recovery, not sore from the day before. I can feel the muscles were worked, but it wasn't bad at all.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Not much to say here, scooped almost a ton of product. Sore, tired, drained. Terrible lift, tomorrow's another day.

Tomorrow: Cardio/Shoulders

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
When your body tells you that it needs rest, the best thing is to get rest. No reason to half-a$$ it through a workout and risk injuring yourself. Maybe some light cardio, but no heavy lifting. This will allow your to some back stronger the next workout.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Yeah that's why I just ended up quitting Thursday. Also missed the next 2 days, just didn't post the logs yet. It just sucks, I wanted to hit it as hard as possible while running this cycle and work is screwing me over.