zEtti ~ Goin' APPNUTS ~ IGF-2, Free Test, RPM, Drive, NeoVar LOG [Unsponsored]

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Thank you all for the kind words, means a lot. Some really caring people around here ;]

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
8/21/12-9/9/12 - Day 29-48: Hmmm o_O

A few lifts I was happy with:
EZ-Bar Standing Curls:
110x15 - 8/21/12
110x17 - 9/4/12

Squats: Yeah, I finally started squatting :D and ohh boy was I sore for the rest of that week.. Thought this was pretty damn good for my first time ever squatting, but I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm this?
275x10 - 9/5/12

Flat Bench:
375x3 - 9/6/12

Deadlift: I'm getting there, still think it's not bad for just starting out though.
285x3 - 9/1/12

[HR][/HR]
Comments: Hey everyone, so sorry for vanishing again. Like I said before, having some issues lately. Not going to get into it all on here. Anywho, wanted to give an update so there's a few PRs I've set since the last post. My diet has been alright, on average I do well all week and then eat whatever I want on the weekend. I still seem to be leaning out so I can't complain with this haha, imagine if my diet was on point.. I just ran out of NeoVar and Drive, I'm on my second bottle of Free Test and IGF-2 and I still have half a bottle of RPM left. Since I vanished for so long I'm going to continue updating this log until my second bottle of IGF-2 is gone. I apologize :[

Tomorrow: Heavy Chest

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
A few lifts I was happy with:
EZ-Bar Standing Curls:
110x15 - 8/21/12
110x17 - 9/4/12

Squats: Yeah, I finally started squatting :D and ohh boy was I sore for the rest of that week.. Thought this was pretty damn good for my first time ever squatting, but I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm this?
275x10 - 9/5/12

Flat Bench:
375x3 - 9/6/12

Deadlift: I'm getting there, still think it's not bad for just starting out though.
285x3 - 9/1/12

[HR][/HR]
Comments: Hey everyone, so sorry for vanishing again. Like I said before, having some issues lately. Not going to get into it all on here. Anywho, wanted to give an update so there's a few PRs I've set since the last post. My diet has been alright, on average I do well all week and then eat whatever I want on the weekend. I still seem to be leaning out so I can't complain with this haha, imagine if my diet was on point.. I just ran out of NeoVar and Drive, I'm on my second bottle of Free Test and IGF-2 and I still have half a bottle of RPM left. Since I vanished for so long I'm going to continue updating this log until my second bottle of IGF-2 is gone. I apologize :[

Tomorrow: Heavy Chest
Great to hear from you Zetti. Hang in there man and let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you or if you just need to talk. Sometimes venting to someone who isn't aware of your situation can help. I'm glad to see that you are still lifting and hitting PR's at that.

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
9/10/12 - Day 49: Heavy Chest

Routine:Benching with the small board today, trying to get my one rep up higher on that.
Flat Bench:
135x10 - 2 Min Rest
185x8 - 2 Min Rest
225x5 - 3 Min Rest
260x3 - 3 Min Rest
300x1 - 5 Min Rest
335x1 - 5 Min Rest
375x1PR - With small board. will be at 405 in no time ^_^ Board is about 1" thick for those who are wondering.
395x1 - With the larger board, went up really fast. Fastest yet.
225x31PR - Back down to the small board, this was epic and interesting. The last 4 reps felt more as if someone was pulling the weight away from me instead of me pushing it. Was a really weird feeling, I was extremely exhausted.

Dumbbell Bench:
88x15

Incline Dumbbell Bench:
88x8

Incline Flys:
55x5 - Curled them before hand for no reason at all which drained me, then did really slow flys.

Pushups until failure:
BWx31 - Wide

[HR][/HR]
Diet/Supplementation: IGF-2/Free Test/RPM/Drive/NeoVar dosing will remain the same as it is in the first post until the bottles are empty! Multi, Fish Oil, and CLA also as directed by the bottle.

Sleep: 9 Hours

Water: ~5500ml

Food: Kcals-Fat-Carbs-Protein
9AM: 1/2 Homemade Protein Bar 185-3-23-20
9AM: 1.5C Reeses Puffs 240-6-44-4
12PM: PBJ ?-?-?-?
12PM: EAS Myoplex Lite Bar 190-6-25-15
6PM: American Whey Protein Shake + Carb Slam 546-2-60-68 2C Skim Milk - 2 Scoop Protein - 1 Scoop Carb Slam
8PM: Mom's Turkey Spaghetti ?-?-?-?

Totals:
Calories: 1161g
Fat: 17g
Carbs: 152g
Protein: 107g

Comments: Awww yeah, happy with this ^_^

[HR][/HR]
Review/Comments: Day 49. Was really happy with my workout today, set a PR for my small board. Then set a PR for reps with 225. Also got an epic chest pump, was gooooOOOOOOD!

Overall Feeling/Mood: 10 - Happy happy joy joy, good to be back to normal!

Mental Focus: 10 - Superduperfocused

Energy: 10 - Had great energy thanks to RPM and omg what?!.. 9 hours of sleep. Yeah, I know.. I got 9 hours of sleep, suck on that.

Endurance: 18 - 31, nuff said. My own mind was blown.

Strength: 10 - Got that 375 with the small board, then 395 really easy with the larger board. Felt pretty damn strong today.

Pump: 10 - Couldn't be happier with my pump, chest was popping out of my shirt ^_^ best feeling ever.

Recovery: 10 - Goodgoodgood as usual.

[HR][/HR]
Additional Comments: Couldn't ask for a much better day in the gym, very happy with today :D good to be back, looking forward to everybody's responses! If anyone is still here.. haha.

Tomorrow: Biceps/Forearms

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
Great to hear from you Zetti. Hang in there man and let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you or if you just need to talk. Sometimes venting to someone who isn't aware of your situation can help. I'm glad to see that you are still lifting and hitting PR's at that.
Thanks Dewey! I've been doing much better lately, really grateful for everyone here. Some good people, thank you all. I'm going to try my best to update this every day and be really strict on my diet for the rest of this cycle for that matter. I've been sleeping much more than usual lately, so that's a plus!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Alright. Just gotta get back up and keep truckin. Sounds like you're charged up and ready to rock.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Zettiiiiiiii....
Hope all is good, get back to us poppie!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dewey! I've been doing much better lately, really grateful for everyone here. Some good people, thank you all. I'm going to try my best to update this every day and be really strict on my diet for the rest of this cycle for that matter. I've been sleeping much more than usual lately, so that's a plus!
Hmmmmmm.....waiting for those daily updates. Hope all is well, man!

David
Team APPNUT