Your favourite supplement just for strength?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
As topic says: your best supplement/stack just for strength increase.
ArA
Laxogenin
Epi
...other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara with Abe for strength. Epi works better for body composition. All legit.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA for long term but I believe Amentoflavene gives great acute strength.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
As topic says: your best supplement/stack just for strength increase.
ArA
Laxogenin
Epi
...other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Have not been able to use ArA due to inflamatorry issues, but i like Laxogenin and (-)epi. Make sure you go with a transdermal with Laxo for better bio-availability. I like DERMAStr3ngth by OL. Good value for the amt of pumps/servings.

As for (-)epi, I've tried a few now and Ep1C seems to really stand out. Not that some of the others are terrible, but there is a difference.

PA is sometimes mentioned for strength as well, but I personally only got better endurance, pumps and muscle fullness from it...not much in the strength department even over a couple months.

Amentoflavene might be another good option. Amentoflavone increases power output via increased Ca2+ release from the sarcoplasmic reticulum. By doing this, the signal for muscle contraction increases and the force of the contraction increases as well.

Summary: Improved strength (Ca2+ release) and improved endurance (vasodilation) Properties of amentoflavone, a potent caffei... [Eur J Pharmacol. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Cant use Ara, so I dont know. The two I notice a drop in strength and was like WTF why cant lift that, are epi(-) and amento

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Cant use Ara, so I dont know. The two I notice a drop in strength and was like WTF why cant lift that, are epi(-) and amento
Which products do you use for amento and (-)epi?

I think the only thing I've had amento in is High Volume but I'd love to try something else with it out.

I've tried a few (-)epi products but Ep1C was the one that really stood out. Supposed to have a 6x better absorption rate with their formula. I got more from 600mg of Ep1C than I did taking up to 1200mg of two other products.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Which products do you use for amento and (-)epi?

I think the only thing I've had amento in is High Volume but I'd love to try something else with it out.

I've tried a few (-)epi products but Ep1C was the one that really stood out. Supposed to have a 6x better absorption rate with their formula. I got more from 600mg of Ep1C than I did taking up to 1200mg of two other products.
Ep1c at 2 caps everyday. That made the difference to me. Now I am running Ep1c Un. but cant decide yet if its better.

As for anentoflavone I am using amentomax by AS at 2 caps pre only, a year now and each time I am off I notice a difference in strength.

Just ordered the BOGO amentoflavone of komodo at getrippednutrition. Although it will take ages to come here and if customs let it pass, Im very interested to try and compare it with amentomax.

Just have in mind that amento is more user depended if its gonna work, while epi affects more people.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA hands down. I have only stacked it with AlphaMax which was great for body comp. I think Epi and ArA would be better for strength. I have ran Epi solo and strength gains were very good.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c at 2 caps everyday. That made the difference to me. Now I am running Ep1c Un. but cant decide yet if its better.

As for anentoflavone I am using amentomax by AS at 2 caps pre only, a year now and each time I am off I notice a difference in strength.

Just ordered the BOGO amentoflavone of komodo at getrippednutrition. Although it will take ages to come here and if customs let it pass, Im very interested to try and compare it with amentomax.

Just have in mind that amento is more user depended if its gonna work, while epi affects more people.
Appreciate the feedback on the amento. I'll be looking into that. Also glad Ep1C has been working out for you. As for Ep1C Unleashed are you still using caps or did you go with the transdermal? Please keep me posted on the diff between Ep1C and Ep1C Unleashed that you feel. Bio-availability of the later should be magnitudes greater.

All the best man

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
ArA hands down. I have only stacked it with AlphaMax which was great for body comp. I think Epi and ArA would be better for strength. I have ran Epi solo and strength gains were very good.
I wish I could run Ara, some say its the last step before ph, meaning its the strongest natural compound

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback on the amento. I'll be looking into that. Also glad Ep1C has been working out for you. As for Ep1C Unleashed are you still using caps or did you go with the transdermal? Please keep me posted on the diff between Ep1C and Ep1C Unleashed that you feel. Bio-availability of the later should be magnitudes greater.

All the best man
Caps. I always go for caps if there is an option, tdermal troubles me, especially in summer with the sea, children, wife at night etc.

Wilk def. keep you updated as soon as I come to a conclusion. I believe that I will figure it out when I finish PCT and my (low at nature, test) normalizes.

Thanks for the kind words, if there is anything always glad to help

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I'm talking about just one product where I noticed it, I'd have to say epi courtesy of OG MyoSynergy. Was blown away when I tried that the first time.

OG Anabeta was solid (never tried Elite) and ArA (have used X Factor and X Gels both) is good, too. And stacking is great. But again, if I'm just choosing one, it's Myo.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Caps. I always go for caps if there is an option, tdermal troubles me, especially in summer with the sea, children, wife at night etc.

Wilk def. keep you updated as soon as I come to a conclusion. I believe that I will figure it out when I finish PCT and my (low at nature, test) normalizes.

Thanks for the kind words, if there is anything always glad to help
Sounds good bud.

I can certainly appreciate the inconvenience of TDs. Only TD I prefer over oral is DermaStr3ngth tbh.

Here's to a stellar PCT!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Ara, anabeta, most wanted , and cutler king gave me increased strength in my lifts each time i hit that body part again for a good month or so that was the best stack ive run yet.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on how you define "strength", because yes there is a difference in what that means.

In general as far as performance enhancing (so may not be straight "strength" depending on what you are looking for) benefits I've seen personally, these have been the best:
Caffeine
Creatine
Betaine
Beta Alanine
ArA
Amentoflavone
Rhodiola (more in an adaptogenic benefit resulting in faster strength increases due to recovery during taxing training block)
Nitrates (in the sense of repeated "strength" over multiple sets or at lower percentages of max)
Epicatechin (similar benefit to Nitrates for me)

As far as combination, the staples in Ergonine + High Volume and AnaBeta Elite (ArA if you can take that as well or something like MyoSynergy Elite) seems to be the top performance enhancing go-to in my situation. :)

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Some good info and opinions here, thank you gentlemen.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
X gels and Abe r a great combo for strength!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most Wanted & Follidrone would be the 2 that i enjoyed most. You could even stack them..!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ara with Abe for strength. Epi works better for body composition. All legit.
I've had the same experience. Noticed more of a thermogenic effect from epi. Xgels paired with synergistic products is always a pleaser for size and strength gains.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm if you can't use ArA then i'd go with a combo of: creatine/BA/Amento/Betaine.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
how does Ara increase strength doesnt it increase inflamation and make you more susceptible to injury?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin has been shown to increase muscle protein synthesis and recovery which in turn can lead to increased strength! Check out Laxacrine by BPS :D a lot of logs finishing up right now and lots of PRs!

Never tried ABE

But can vouch for EPI and ARA working as well

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Laxogenin has been shown to increase muscle protein synthesis and recovery which in turn can lead to increased strength! Check out Laxacrine by BPS :D a lot of logs finishing up right now and lots of PRs!

Never tried ABE

But can vouch for EPI and ARA working as well
Yes sir.

(-)epi has a study showing an increase in strength inside of 2 weeks.

Gotta love that Laxo as well.