Your EQ experience?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Looking for people's good/bad experience with EQ? Will be adding it with test base of 500mgs and increasing to 750mgs. Looking mainly for endurance benefits, vascularity, and steady gains, not sure if it helps with fat loss much.

1) best weekly dose?
2) best cycle length?
3) noticed benefits?
4) noticed sides?

I have a ton so will most likely not be front loading. However not sure if I should start at 600 or 900 mgs per week.

Thanks bros!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I notice increased vascularity that almost seems permanent. Slow steady gains. No sides. I have run from 500 up to 800mg. I do 20 week runs but I’m on TRT. I wouldn’t bother doing less than 16

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I notice increased vascularity that almost seems permanent. Slow steady gains. No sides. I have run from 500 up to 800mg. I do 20 week runs but I’m on TRT. I wouldn’t bother doing less than 16
Do you notice any crazy difference between 500/800mgs?

When did you first start noticing the EQ working, how many weeks in?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you notice any crazy difference between 500/800mgs?

When did you first start noticing the EQ working, how many weeks in?
It’s very subtle so I don’t notice a huge difference in doses. It takes a long time to notice but it builds quality muscle.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only used once. Lasted 1 month and had to quit. Could not sleep at all, crazy insomnia. I don't remember my dose exactly...maybe 500-600 per week...really don't remember. Made me really full and pumped up. Maybe it was crashed E2 that made it so I couldn't sleep. Saw the gains looks wise early. Everyone says this stuff needs to be ran 20+ weeks I saw results in that only month. I would have used it longer but yea no sleep, not even one second a night. I had to take benzos to sleep, those worked but I don't want to use them every night.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've only used once. Lasted 1 month and had to quit. Could not sleep at all, crazy insomnia. I don't remember my dose exactly...maybe 500-600 per week...really don't remember. Made me really full and pumped up. Maybe it was crashed E2 that made it so I couldn't sleep. Saw the gains looks wise early. Everyone says this stuff needs to be ran 20+ weeks I saw results in that only month. I would have used it longer but yea no sleep, not even one second a night. I had to take benzos to sleep, those worked but I don't want to use them every night.
Crashed e2? Were you taking test with it?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I was. I don't know if I crashed my e2 or not never got bloods. But I know for many EQ can crash test. I was on trt test.
It’s supposed to aromatize at half the rate of test. I’ve also heard some people say they think it somehow affects e2 through some other pathway. Who knows. I’m taking it with TRT doses of test now

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s supposed to aromatize at half the rate of test. I’ve also heard some people say they think it somehow affects e2 through some other pathway. Who knows. I’m taking it with TRT doses of test now
Yea be careful. It said to convert to estrogen like you said but for many somehow it crashes E2. Many need more than trt test with it. But yea best of luck. The stuff wasn't for me but maybe you'll get a long better with it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bold is believed to metabolize into one or more (compounds that act like) AIs.

A good mix IMO is 600 EQ and 300 Test.

It made me more vascular than any other compound I've used. And it slowly builds quality muscle. An experienced user can run the 600/300, and run an oral at the start, and end up with a Very good run.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bold is believed to metabolize into one or more (compounds that act like) AIs.

A good mix IMO is 600 EQ and 300 Test.

It made me more vascular than any other compound I've used. And it slowly builds quality muscle. An experienced user can run the 600/300, and run an oral at the start, and end up with a Very good run.
So you saying that double the EQ dose from Test is a good start or just 600 of EQ is a good dose? I been semi interested in EQ lately but not sure I ever will use it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you saying that double the EQ dose from Test is a good start or just 600 of EQ is a good dose? I been semi interested in EQ lately but not sure I ever will use it.

For me, and a lot of guys I've talked with, the 300/600 mix is excellent.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For me, and a lot of guys I've talked with, the 300/600 mix is excellent.
I get 1ml 200mg Test C bottles from my pharmacy so it’s easy to do 1 bottle ew for TRT or 2 bottles for blast. I feel the best on 2 actually. But I guess I could dose it differently if I wasn’t so lazy about it... 😉

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Well damn I plan on doing 900eq/750test.. Well work my way up to it.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I'm 30, 6'5, 260, roughly 18%bf, but not starting for a month and will be around 15% or less hopefully. Cycling for 9yrs, done every aas under the sun, but never messed with EQ much, just once for too little. Also, doing the anadrol kick start.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, I'm 30, 6'5, 260, roughly 18%bf, but not starting for a month and will be around 15% or less hopefully. Cycling for 9yrs, done every aas under the sun, but never messed with EQ much, just once for too little. Also, doing the anadrol kick start.
This is interesting so pls update me/us about your cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep an eye on bloodwork...
Especially Hematocrit.

Let us know how it goes.

(y)

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you basing that off of?
Well like I said EQ isn't for me but for most, with its AI effect a high dose test like that should be better than running trt test like I did. He will get good estrogen conversion from 750 test.

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my last shot of EQ for my 12 week cycle. Ran 500mg test and started with 500mg eq but bumped it up to 600mg after a few weeks. Ran dbol 30mg first 6 weeks. Went from about 212 10% bf to now 228 around 11%. Stronger than ive ever been squat 405x10 and reps on incline bench with 125lb dumbbells. I also frontloaded with 600mg first shot. Only negative side has been anxiety. It is real and not terrible but definitely there. Over all positive feedback. Choose this over running a 19 nor but will probably give deca a try next time.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my last shot of EQ for my 12 week cycle. Ran 500mg test and started with 500mg eq but bumped it up to 600mg after a few weeks. Ran dbol 30mg first 6 weeks. Went from about 212 10% bf to now 228 around 11%. Stronger than ive ever been squat 405x10 and reps on incline bench with 125lb dumbbells. I also frontloaded with 600mg first shot. Only negative side has been anxiety. It is real and not terrible but definitely there. Over all positive feedback. Choose this over running a 19 nor but will probably give deca a try next time.
Very nice gains. I may try dbol.again next cycle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
funnily enough I’ve literally just heard derek on MPMD talk about exactly this. I also believed that it just converted at 50% the rate of test but apparently it has some binding effect that can significantly reduce or even crash e2. Takeaway (that I took anyway) was to ensure you have enough test, that an ai shouldn’t be deployed without knowing you need it (as you probably won’t) and many guys get low e symptoms off eq because of it.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I saw MPMD too, made me even more curious about it lol. He hates the compound, while others love it. So I guess we'll see. Interesting it makes e2 crash, but on paper it can be high.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
funnily enough I’ve literally just heard derek on MPMD talk about exactly this. I also believed that it just converted at 50% the rate of test but apparently it has some binding effect that can significantly reduce or even crash e2. Takeaway (that I took anyway) was to ensure you have enough test, that an ai shouldn’t be deployed without knowing you need it (as you probably won’t) and many guys get low e symptoms off eq because of it.
It is believed that it metabolizes into one or more (compounds that act as) AIs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone use low doses as an add-in?

Matt Jansen was talking on the Real Bodybuilding Podcast with Fouad that his go-to off-season formulation for most guys is whatever their preferred test base is (500-750 usually he said) and then run 150/150 each eq/deca. If they have prolactin sides even at that low amount then just all eq.

That is putting his recommendation for the recreational guy at more of a 600/300mg test/eq range.

I also was reading an old Reddit thread from Brandon Lilly yesterday talking about how he had used 2 grams of test & 700mg Tren per week along with 100mg Dbol/day when at Westside, but he had since set some of the best lifts of his life later on using 300 test e, 300 test prop, & 300 eq for a while (while reducing his bp from 170/110 to 130/80 still weighing over 300lbs).

Pretty different aims: off-season growth vs powerlifting, but both found some benefit in just using 2:1 test:eq. I’m assuming to keep the total mg up while reducing sides compared to straight test, and higher strength for training heavier from the higher androgenicity vs heavier eq likely too - but that last part is just MY assumption.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I may start thr eq at 600 and work my way up to 900 if needed. Maybe start a couple weeks earlier so the eq is in my system a bit before I hit the gym. Right now still from home working out.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How about Test/Mast/EQ? This thread made want try EQ... thinking about adding EQ to my Test/Mast, that would be good right?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How would eq be as a pre contest aas? I assume it's not wet going by most of everyone's experience

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How about Test/Mast/EQ? This thread made want try EQ... thinking about adding EQ to my Test/Mast, that would be good right?
As far as I have read the main things to watch with eq is your blood values like rbc & hematocrit over time. Which, in addition to being stroke risks in the right environment, raise bp if left unaddressed, which can cause anxiety in some.

Donation/phlebotomy can help if so, but you probably wouldn’t want to stack it with Anadrol (made to raise rbc) without really pulling bloods often.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As far as I have read the main things to watch with eq is your blood values like rbc & hematocrit over time. Which, in addition to being stroke risks in the right environment, raise bp if left unaddressed, which can cause anxiety in some.

Donation/phlebotomy can help if so, but you probably wouldn’t want to stack it with Anadrol (made to raise rbc) without really pulling bloods often.
Yeah I was thinking about that also but I recently donated (never had any issues with blood values) and I’m not planning on using Anadrol so I should be good. It’s funny but I never thought EQ was for me but this thread made me read about it and now I think it’s something I would like, I’m planning on a low dose this time around though, not even close to what OP wants to run, but I’m still interested to hear about OP results.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People knock EQ but I respond very well to it. I've used 200mg with Test for great low side effects cycles and 300mg EQ with 150mg Winny for a recomp. I lost fat and gained muscle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People knock EQ but I respond very well to it. I've used 200mg with Test for great low side effects cycles and 300mg EQ with 150mg Winny for a recomp. I lost fat and gained muscle.
How much test do you recall running with it?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much test do you recall running with it?
Usually ran 200mg each of Test/EQ. I always did well on low doses. I recently tried 1500mgs Test a week and it was terrible.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Usually ran 200mg each of Test/EQ. I always did well on low doses. I recently tried 1500mgs Test a week and it was terrible.
Do you noticed any difference with Eq that low vs just test? And my bp jumped just reading 1500 mg of test

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you noticed any difference with Eq that low vs just test? And my bp jumped just reading 1500 mg of test
I think it made for a better cycle.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like I said, this thread made me interested in EQ so I did an order and today I received it, just took my first shot. Let you guys know in a few weeks how I like it.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, it seems that no length is a "waste", however, many people seem to think 20 weeks is best. Sometimes longer. I guess its going depend, like he said, bloods and the person.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do 18-20 weeks with eq but I don’t think less would be a waste per se. it just shines in longer cycles

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I do 18-20 weeks with eq but I don’t think less would be a waste per se. it just shines in longer cycles
Yeah.
Longer IM cycles are just riskier for guys who aren't on TRT.

Primo12446

Awards
Some misinformation in this thread. First off EQ does convert into an estrogen. For guys like me with hyper sensitivity to aromatization I can run EQ solo at very high doses and get no low estrogen sides.

At worst my estrogen is a bit below average from purely a feeling standpoint which can be easily rectified with oral/injectable estradiol or DHEA

No E2 =/= no estrogen, there are different types of estrogens such as methylestrogen and E1 to name a few, just like there are different types of steroids.

So what is EQ actually converting into, we really don’t know. The research isn’t there yet unfortunately. It seems to be detected as E1 from bloodwork but with a sensitive test that disappears too.

I will say this. It’s anabolic potential is extremely underrated. When estrogen is on point, and you are patient with the drug saturation, you will see insane hunger, good sleep, and steady anabolism, and next to ZERO hair loss. It works really good with something to promote strength, such as anavar, s4, even plain old test.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Curious... Would a taller person with more blood in their body have a different reaction to the thickening of blood? When i ran eq and anadrol in the past together, my rbc was only slightly elevated. Maybe I'm miskten, but since I'm 6'5 I have more blood in my body than someone at 5'8?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some misinformation in this thread. First off EQ does convert into an estrogen. For guys like me with hyper sensitivity to aromatization I can run EQ solo at very high doses and get no low estrogen sides.

At worst my estrogen is a bit below average from purely a feeling standpoint which can be easily rectified with oral/injectable estradiol or DHEA

No E2 =/= no estrogen, there are different types of estrogens such as methylestrogen and E1 to name a few, just like there are different types of steroids.

So what is EQ actually converting into, we really don’t know. The research isn’t there yet unfortunately. It seems to be detected as E1 from bloodwork but with a sensitive test that disappears too.

I will say this. It’s anabolic potential is extremely underrated. When estrogen is on point, and you are patient with the drug saturation, you will see insane hunger, good sleep, and steady anabolism, and next to ZERO hair loss. It works really good with something to promote strength, such as anavar, s4, even plain old test.
so is it wet , dry ? Most people run it pre contest and say it’s a fuller but dry / vascular look