You Down With DTP-Yeah you know me! Get Diesel Test ProCycle V4 (Sponsored)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11 notes

Really simple. Yesterday was the definition of an inactive rest day.

Woke up late and never got into any kind of gym mood. Decided to go see avengers but despite being offered every half hour everything was sold out e everywhere, except for front row seats which I just refuse to pay full price to sit like that.

So I went to the grocery store, it was obscene the amount of people shopping so I left.

Binged blacklist rest of the day.

I think I had something like 1300 steps near 10 at night lol

For me at least the alpha it feeling is distinctly tied in to physical activity bc both days I’ve been inactive I didn’t get anything at all in that regards.

Bm back to 2 so good on that

Definitely felt and looked full. I remember leaning over petting my dog and this sensation that my shoulders upper back was huge and full came over me. And I had to double take my arm in the mirror at one point bc it looked bigger than I remembered.

Honestly libido was dead yesterday believe it or not.

Still hungry though. Ate a big plate of stroganoff.
IMG_0105.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 11 notes

Really simple. Yesterday was the definition of an inactive rest day.

Woke up late and never got into any kind of gym mood. Decided to go see avengers but despite being offered every half hour everything was sold out e everywhere, except for front row seats which I just refuse to pay full price to sit like that.

So I went to the grocery store, it was obscene the amount of people shopping so I left.

Binged blacklist rest of the day.

I think I had something like 1300 steps near 10 at night lol

For me at least the alpha it feeling is distinctly tied in to physical activity bc both days I’ve been inactive I didn’t get anything at all in that regards.

Bm back to 2 so good on that

Definitely felt and looked full. I remember leaning over petting my dog and this sensation that my shoulders upper back was huge and full came over me. And I had to double take my arm in the mirror at one point bc it looked bigger than I remembered.

Honestly libido was dead yesterday believe it or not.

Still hungry though. Ate a big plate of stroganoff.
View attachment 182321

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stroganoff looks good... needs more pepper !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 12 notes

This weather really has to start getting better-it’s destroying me with this sad garbage I deal with. Anyhow took me forever to get to the gym and it was so busy I got a cable station and just did a quick 40 min workout using that

I didn’t write anything down so for the most part not gonna include weights bc I literally can’t remember for most of them

Straight arm Pulldown

Vbar Pulldown

1 arm low Pulley lawnmower type row

Wide grip Pulldown

1 arm straight arm Pulldown

Plate loaded high row 3x10 2,2,3 plates per side

Seated row

1. Pump was ridiculous.
2. Alpha vibe back in full force
3. All day fullness is a favorite aspect I’ve experienced
4. The other stuff seems to have regulated itself so that’s good.
5. Libido was back to being good again.

There definitely seems for me at least a distinct difference in overall results on days lifting vs days off

I

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn that looks good, gotta hit us all with the recipe there cause it looks amazing.
I’ll grab it and drop the recipe in here later. Can’t recall anything by memory anymore lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 13 notes

Kinda a quick update

1. Regulation of the other stuff staying steady now two days in a row. Which is right around the 2 week mark like rocket mentioned

2. Fullness all day. Felt big

3. Alpha feeling was it’s best during the session. Crazy cool feeling

4. Vascurity and pump also at an all time best for dtp yesterday

Workout
Db Curls. 5x12 20,25,30,35,40
1 arm overhead extension same except no 40,did final at 30

Ez preacher 4x8. 85,75,70,70
2 arm overhead 4x15 55

Ez skull 5x15 60
Ez curl 5x15 60

Db hammer 4x10 50,45,40x2

Vbar push down 4x10 65,57.5,50x3

Ab roller 4x12

I have some great pics I’m gonna put up on ig either tonight or tomorrow. I’d post them here but I’m wearing a cp tank and don’t want to get in trouble promoting a non sponsored company, even though I’m just wearing a tank, I heard it’s a touchy subject these days.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 14 notes

Yesterday was my off day from dtp

Last off day there was, imo, a noticeable drop off in level of alpha feeling and other variables but this time that alpha feeling really shined . Strength definitely improved too as I hit a couple sets of seated Db press for 8,10 reps at 75 I’ve been sitting around 6-8 for a while, the 8 went up easy so gave the 10 a try and probably could’ve got 1 more if I had to.

Everything else pretty consistent.

Workout
Warm up
Cable tri set. 3x10. 10 lbs side/front/rear delts

Seated Db press 3x8. 45,60,75. 75x10. 60x8

1 arm neutral grip standing press 3x10. 40

1 Arm Lateral Raises same

Db rear fly. 5x10. 25,30,35,30,25

Db shrugs 5x10. 45

Overhead shrug on cable station 3x10 10 lbs

IMG_0266.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 15 notes

1. Alpha feeling not really there but fullness and feeling that I’m not just feeling bigger but am bigger very prominent

2. Libido still pretty high

3. No gauge on strength since I only did an work

4. Regulation on the other stuff holding steady

Basically I was a slug all day then decided to go around 4 ish. Was gonna do legs but when I saw the mass of humanity congregating around the racks and leg press area I just said f it and did a quick 20 minute ab workout

Ab roller. 5x12

Ss
Weighted crunch. 4x10. 30 lbs
Weighted movement where my arms hold the weight extended behind my head. Feet never touch floor. Start in extension then reverse crunch. 4x10 30 lbs

Cable station
Low Pulley bend 50x10
High Pulley bend 50x10
Low Pulley cable swing 10,15x10
Wood chopper 10,15x10

Thought I’d do a two week review. I started this log at 180.4. Today 179.6. Not cutting at all and have been over surplus by at least 300 calories everyday except 1 day where I was about 400 under. Very pleased with the results so far especially now that it seems the other stuff has regulated

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Big & Strong !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking Big & Strong !!
Thanks. Really seeing the difference after just 2 weeks. I’m impressed with the results so far to say the least

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. Really seeing the difference after just 2 weeks. I’m impressed with the results so far to say the least

Good to here, although I'm not surprised, the feed back on Get Diesel Products is always excellent !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16 notes

Well today sucked.

This weather is annihilating me. We’ve had like 2 days with sunlight in the past month and my s.ad. Is at an all time peak. So I took a pre today, which I’ve been avoiding for logging purposes but that didn’t really help and it’s a good one too

So not fair to even assess a product today

Not only down af but man I’ve been a miserable b today too. Irritability so high.

I went with the plan of leg pressing like a maniac but despite the gym being dead all 3 were occupied. There was mr I’ll put every freaking plate possible on the machine and do 1/8 presses guy, there was a big girl who I’ve talked to several times cordially pressing the machine with no plates and I asked her to work in but she gave me some lame excuse about being almost done which she was still there 30 minutes later as I was leaving. The last machine I’m not gone complain about bc this mentally handicapped dude shows up, tries and that’s cool in my book. Just wasn’t gonna try and work In with him bc he’s talkative and in the mood I was in I just didn’t want to pretend to understand what he was saying today

But racks were free but I left my belt at home and I hate rep squats so I did front to back squats. 6x6 165 lbsx3 145x2

Bb Calf Raises 4x20. 145 lbs. 2 rocking front feet position, 1 outward feet, 1 inner pointing feet

Rdl 5x10 135

Went to go do leg curls but prone was broken and one of the resident morons was talking on his cell at the seated and wasn’t looking for a fight so skipped those then the good leg extension was busted and I don’t bother with the other one. I can do 350 easy on it bc it’s this rocking thing that is way too easy

So that was my day but I made banana pancakes on my new griddle and they were tasty af so there’s that

Niece has her communion Tomorrow so no lifting likely, doubt I’ll get out in time but will dose still

I went to fififofum to buy a second bottle but they are all sold out. Saw it on a1 for 50 after shipping but if in stock and comparable after shipping I’d rather throw you the sale so let me know if you have any idea when restocking bc I like that but 2 get a free bottle of test deal too

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 16 notes

Well today sucked.

This weather is annihilating me. We’ve had like 2 days with sunlight in the past month and my s.ad. Is at an all time peak. So I took a pre today, which I’ve been avoiding for logging purposes but that didn’t really help and it’s a good one too

So not fair to even assess a product today

Not only down af but man I’ve been a miserable b today too. Irritability so high.

I went with the plan of leg pressing like a maniac but despite the gym being dead all 3 were occupied. There was mr I’ll put every freaking plate possible on the machine and do 1/8 presses guy, there was a big girl who I’ve talked to several times cordially pressing the machine with no plates and I asked her to work in but she gave me some lame excuse about being almost done which she was still there 30 minutes later as I was leaving. The last machine I’m not gone complain about bc this mentally handicapped dude shows up, tries and that’s cool in my book. Just wasn’t gonna try and work In with him bc he’s talkative and in the mood I was in I just didn’t want to pretend to understand what he was saying today

But racks were free but I left my belt at home and I hate rep squats so I did front to back squats. 6x6 165 lbsx3 145x2

Bb Calf Raises 4x20. 145 lbs. 2 rocking front feet position, 1 outward feet, 1 inner pointing feet

Rdl 5x10 135

Went to go do leg curls but prone was broken and one of the resident morons was talking on his cell at the seated and wasn’t looking for a fight so skipped those then the good leg extension was busted and I don’t bother with the other one. I can do 350 easy on it bc it’s this rocking thing that is way too easy

So that was my day but I made banana pancakes on my new griddle and they were tasty af so there’s that

Niece has her communion Tomorrow so no lifting likely, doubt I’ll get out in time but will dose still

I went to fififofum to buy a second bottle but they are all sold out. Saw it on a1 for 50 after shipping but if in stock and comparable after shipping I’d rather throw you the sale so let me know if you have any idea when restocking bc I like that but 2 get a free bottle of test deal too

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Doing a great job brother. Hope things get better for you brother

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better days ahead !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 17 was an off day from the gym. Had my nieces graduation which took all day. Really no takes from Saturday except that churches need to get with the times and realize those wooden pews are shear torture on anyone with back issues

Day 18 notes

What a difference a little sunshine can make. Like a completely different me-need sunlight every day.

Felt really big like I’ve felt pretty much every day after the first or first couple.

Alpha feeling returns during chest session

Libido prob working a little too well

Workout

Bench 6x6 185

Decided to start here. I haven’t flat barbell benches in about 5-6 months. Been doing all my work on upper chest and hitting the flat work with dumbbell and floor press. Well it is what it’s, before I was doing the 6x6 2@215,3@205,1@185

I prob could’ve done a set at 205 but no way all 6 @ 205 and above. Just a case of my body having adjusted to not doing it in a while. It’ll get back to where I was in no time.

Incline barbell 5x6. 3@165,2@155
Really no drop off considering I started with flat.

Seated shoulder press this was the point of the works where that groove kicked in. 6x6. 50,70,70,65,60,60

Side Lateral Raises 5x6. 30,40,35x3

Incline Db fly 5x10. 30

Ab roller. 3x12

Session was fun, not like the past couple but fun nevertheless and at lower reps which is great bc I’ve stated it before but not the biggest fan of chest day

And the promised donut pics begin
IMG_0334.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s an apple cinnamon churro donut with dulce de leche sauce drizzling over. After not having donuts since before lent I gotta day much sweeter than I recall, which just means I’ll have no choice but to eat more to see if it was just this limited edition flavor or donuts in general

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19 notes

The fullness feeling and the alpha feeling in the gym are just getting better and better. Slight strength gains from what I can tell on most lifts. The only that dropped was bench but I mentioned it in the last post that I hadn’t benched in a long time so can’t really use that as a gauge.

Workout

Rack pull 10x6. 6 working sets of 405

Bent over row 5x8. 3@205,1@185,1@135

T bar row. 3x10 @4 plates. 2x10 3,2

Meadows row 3x12 45,55,55

Bar shrugs 3x15. 155,185,155

Day 20

Not much to report from today. I planned work out in a way I’d get back around 3 and then hit arms but my last job was only supposed to have a box of about 15 movies to markdown but when I got there that box had over 160. So day got derailed and the day became a rest day

Donuts from last night

IMG_0335.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Likes for donuts !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21

Yesterday was off dtp day

Everything felt steady. Had a nice workout with a bit of that alpha feel but definitely not as strong as on days. Libido does take a breather when not using but I’d say still higher than normal

Cable workout

Push downs 5x20. 30 lbs
Rope, ez reverse grip, ez close grip

Curls 4x20
High Pulley 10
Ez 35,30x4
Low Pulley 10
Ez reverse curl 20,25,30,30

Tri set 3x20
1 arm pd 15
1 arm reverse grip pd 15
25 lb plate twists

Giant set 3x20
Low Pulley bend 35
1 arm side curl 15
1 arm hammer 15
High Pulley bend 35

Ss 5x10
Weighted crunch 30.
Extended leg raises

Ab roller 3x12

IMG_0414.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arms are looking Jacked !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arms are looking Jacked !!
Thanks. They’ve been getting crazy full for a bit now-out of every muscle group I have to say it seems the most responsive right now

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to agree your arm pump is surreal! That diesel test is no BS!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 22

I decided since this is a testing log And how I have a pretty good grasp at how 2/1/1 works doing it for 3 weeks that I’d up the dose to 3/2/1 and see what/if any additional benefits/differences I experience. This’ll be a great way for me to figure out for myself if 2/1/1 is all I’ll need or if a higher protocol is worth the less dosage days per bottle

Well I felt like a complete animal yesterday. Everything-fullness, libido, pumps, alpha feeling even some nice aggression in the gym.

So far really liking the higher dose, it could just be a mental thing but I can’t believe 2 additional tabs took this from a 9-9.5 to a 15. Will be interesting to see how this progresses

Workout
Seated Db press 45x12. 5x8. 70,70,65,60,55

Ss
Heavy partial lateral raises 5x10. 55
Db front Raises 5x10. 30

1 arm neutral grip press 3x10. 40

1 Arm Lateral Raises same

Db rear fly 5x10. 35,30x4

Ss
Plate shrug 4x20
Band pull apart 4x20

IMG_0477.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Additional pic
IMG_0481.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the idea !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 23

Animal mode strong for two days in a row and libido is on another level. Major difference going from 4-6 tabs a day so far.

Workout

Single leg press 3x10. 1,2,3 plates

Tri set
Leg press close feet 3x10 3,4,5 per 5x12,4x15,3x20
Wide feet same
Calf same

Single leg side press 3x10 1 plate

Ss
Hack slide 3x10. 100
Smith good morning 3x10. 135

Db rdl. 6x6. 3@90,80,70,55

Single leg extension 3x30 55,40,25

Worked up such an appetite had these
IMG_0492.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I take it you can eat pretty much anything and still stay lean ???

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take it you can eat pretty much anything and still stay lean ???
Yes and no. To a point. If I’m not lifting I get fat fast. It’s in my genes. But I monitor intake for the most part pretty darn well 80-85% of the time so I can have 5-6 donuts and some pizza etc in a week and it won’t make much matter. Scale was up yesterday about 1 lbs from last week if I was bulking I’d let it be, if I was cutting I wouldn’t have had as much bad food this week but since I’m just in the middle I hit some cardio yesterday and voila that 1 gain is now a .2 gain. But for me it really comes down to knowing what I’m eating macro wise, knowing what I burn etc

Typically though this type of binge eating I’ve done results in a 5-7 lb gain so there must be some nutritional processing benefits in this too.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 24

Felt really good in pretty much all aspects yesterday.

20 minutes stairs

kB carry complex. 6x down and back app. 55 paces each way
40 lb lbs
Both sides
1 side each
Dbl loaded at Shoulder
1 arm raised other at shoulder each
Both sides
1 side each

Ab roller 4x12

Giant set
Used 30 lb kB 3x10
Russian twists
Weighted crunch
Weighted leg raises with weight extended behind head
1 set=10 sec hold slow press repeat

Swiss ball crunch 2x15
Swiss ball pike 2x10

Cable rotation 2x20 10 lbs

Session took 65 minutes and 835 calories burned. Which is about my estimate for one of those bad boys in the previous report

Happy Mother’s Day to any Mom’s that happen to be following and for the guys wish your wives/Mom’s a happy Mother’s Day for me.

Today just chilling with my family til afternoon when I’m finally gonna see endgame

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes and no. To a point. If I’m not lifting I get fat fast. It’s in my genes. But I monitor intake for the most part pretty darn well 80-85% of the time so I can have 5-6 donuts and some pizza etc in a week and it won’t make much matter. Scale was up yesterday about 1 lbs from last week if I was bulking I’d let it be, if I was cutting I wouldn’t have had as much bad food this week but since I’m just in the middle I hit some cardio yesterday and voila that 1 gain is now a .2 gain. But for me it really comes down to knowing what I’m eating macro wise, knowing what I burn etc

Typically though this type of binge eating I’ve done results in a 5-7 lb gain so there must be some nutritional processing benefits in this too.

I call this common sense !

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 25. Rest day. Nothing really different

Day 26 notes

This new dosage combined with active gym workouts is really upping that alpha essence. The pumps are bigger and even staying longer

The all day fullness is still there. Veins have been great entire time and deep into the evening so can’t see if any better or not. Strength seems to be slowly increased but not really running a strength program so it’s kinda based on certain lifts. The bathroom thing has been regulated for a bit. The first couple days after upping the dose frequency spiked again but thankfully didn’t stay as long as the initial time had

Workout

Incline bb. 6x6. 165

Plate loaded incline 6x6. 1,3(not great extension)2+25,2,2,2

4 way giant set cable fly. 3x10. 10,15,20
Iron cross, high crossover, middle, low with emphasis on negative

Incline Db 55x5. This is usually my 12-15 was beat up. 35-3x12

Side Lateral seated 3x10. 25

Shoulder press 3x10. 35

Ab roller 3x12

Not sure gonna make it to the gym today-hopefully I’ll get back in time. Have 5 super fast stores right next to each other to do whole thing should take 2 hours but it’s 70 minutes away so might have to see if we have any locations out that way. If not another rest day

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. caught up now. Lookin good brother!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 tabs is very nice indeed. I was thinking even 4 a day would be substantial. This is a potent product for sure.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
6 tabs is very nice indeed. I was thinking even 4 a day would be substantial. This is a potent product for sure.
Yeah 4 a day is fun but so far I gotta say the extra 2 tabs really Amps things up quite well

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6 a day might be worth a try.............

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 27

Nothing really new to report. Didn’t get back in time to hit the gym on Tuesday. Just way way too many people around that time

Day 28. Off dtp day

Still felt really good. I’ve learned for me the effects carry over to the off dtp day, with the only real difference being the vascularity doesn’t last as long into the evening, the gym aggression is lessened as Is that alpha feeling I get in the gym. The all day fullness, and libido still strong

Back workout

Trx Row 3x15

1 arm row 6x6. 3@95,80,70

Wide grip Pulldown 3x12 120

Close grip Pulldown 3x12 120

Cable high row 3x10. 100,85,70

1 arm straight arm Pulldown 3x15. 15

Smith shrug 3x10. 185

Rear Db fly 3x12. 25

IMG_0687.JPG

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a bit hectic past few days. Had work, graduation and recitals today

Nothing really new with reactions. Everything is kinda running on cruise control at this point. If it weren’t for all these extra things that popped up I had forgotten about I would’ve picked up another bottle and extended this. Really enjoying it a lot.

Day 29

Hit arms

Bar curl. 5x10. 75

Close grip bench 5x10. 185,155x3,135

Spider curl 3x10. 65

1 arm reverse grip push down 3x20. 17.5

Db hammer Curls 4x12. 35x2,40,35

Rope push down 3x20. 30,30,25

Day 30

Shoulder workout

Really time pressed so did 2 giant sets 3x15 each and traps

Plate raise
Side Lateral Raises 20
Db front Raises 20
Standing rear fly 20

Seated Db press 35
Seated rear fly 20
Standing 1 arm neutral grip press 35
Standing 1 Arm Lateral Raises 35

Db shrugs 5x20. 45

Not sure I’ll have time today after the recital but hoping to get some leg work in-if not tomorrow as Monday will be a work day and doubtful I get time for the gym

IMG_0769.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good. Workouts on point as well as food pics:)