You Down With DTP-Yeah you know me! Get Diesel Test ProCycle V4 (Sponsored)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First and foremost I’d like to thank @Rocket3015 and @Chuck Diesel for providing me the opportunity to run DTPv4.

Quick background info for any newer people.

Been lifting for only about 5-6 years now. Suffered many injuries to various vertebrae back in 07 and wound up getting massive(not in s good way). Long story short I did what I had to do to get better and underwent a transformation I’m very proud of. There’s pics on my ig (Rutherford_fred) and in various of my threads on here as well. Fell in love with the bodybuilding lifestyle so much I got my certification. Don’t really use it per se but love that I did it.

I’ll include my workouts that I perform as well as my daily life observations in the log as most are familiar with the style I use.

What I’m hoping for is a feel. I cannot expect nor is it fair to expect any product will raise my test levels on a whole. My general understanding is that test boosting properties provide the best results in those with already normal to above normal levels of test. That person unfortunately is not me. Last time (2 yrs) I had it checked I was in the 200 range, which is extremely low-a lot of which has to do with the massive weight loss I underwent-yep a gut punch for trying to get healthy. I was on trt for about six months through my doctor but unfortunately finances interfered and I had to stop. I will get back on it eventually but that all said I have used many products that offer test boosting abilities and I feel like I’ve responded well to some, and not so much for others.

It’s hard to correlate exactly what I’ve gained but it’s a feeling I get. If you have it you know it, it’s there and it stays with you, in and out of the gym.
I’ve read several reviews/logs of Get Diesel products in the past and have always been intrigued by the positive feedback, so I’m very hopeful that feeling will be found again.

Although this is my log I’m open for any kind of feedback and questions as they help guide the process and someone may be interested in an aspect I haven’t thought of including-so feel free at any time.

I actually was supposed to be going away for a business trip but only the first got approved so started this yesterday and while it’s too early to expect anything really after but one day I do have several initial observations. Btw I’m starting with the dosing protocol Chuck suggested in one of the other logs on going. 2 am. 1 preworkout/afternoon 1 evening.

1. Immediately upon opening the bottle you get hit with one of, IMO, best smelling bottles I’ve ever opened. Obviously this has nothing to do with the product itself but the smell is damn good and thought I’d include.

2. I sweat higher than normal yesterday even before I went into the gym. I’m assuming it has to do with this as, while I obviously sweat, not to this extent, especially before even working out. So this, if I’m case is a trend, it already shows some thermo properties, which is an extra benefit I hadn’t counted on.

3. I drink 1 gallon a day if water on off days. 2 on training days. I found I was thirsty even more than normal towards the latter part of the day-which goes with the recommendation to consume additional water.

4. Vasodilation was extremely noticeable late at night which isn’t something I normally get that late into the day. I have decent without during the day, incredible imo when using a vaso product preworkout but the sustained vein game even at 1 am was something I immediately picked up on and will monitor going forward.

Nothing really else to report after first day.

I wasn’t planning on lifting yesterday so just did an ab/cardio session yesterday. My ab workouts aren’t traditional.

Carry complex about 15 minutes. Various arm positions 2 40 lb kB with focus on the core during movement.

Weighted crunch 40 lbs with explosive crunch and extreme negative about 2 minutes

Static iso hold with kB extended back ward stretching out core. 3 30 sec holds

Ab roller 4x12

Cable rotations 3x20

Attachments

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In, Down and Following !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2 observations

Obviously the main test benefits will take more time but two days now and more observations again today

1. The sweating is real. Two days in a row even before lifting and omg the sweat during the workout

2. Didn’t find this yesterday but my appetite has been unreal today. Not sure if theirs a connection but I literally just ate a quarter of a sheet artichoke and black olive pizza. Normally my appetite is higher on leg days but this was to another level.

3. The water uptake recommendation is truth. Already drank my 2 gallons for the day and will finish my 64 oz I have during each night. And it doesn’t even feel like work drinking it as the body is simply calling for it

4. @thebigt made this observation in his log and gonna concur. I normally go once a day but I’ve been constipated past two days and didn’t see anything yesterday obviously but 5 times strong today. Many will view this as a negative but it didn’t interfere with my workout so getting all that toxicity out is a good thing in my book.

Workout notes

I really have to start getting to the gym earlier when it’s dead in there. This 4pm-6pm is almost impossible. The problem is my gym is superior to la and 25-30$ a month less and the only other gyms around here are powerlifting and niche gyms that don’t really have all I’m looking for plus their around 35/40 a month to boot. So everyone goes to my gym and it’s kinda unbearable tbh

I’ve been stuck going in the evening time frame for weeks now bc of work or my seasonal depression taking hold of my mornings, so kinda my fault in a sense. But I haven’t been able to do a planned workout at all in a while, been running things on the fly and trying to get out of there as soon as possible, moving crowds are not my thing at all.

Anyhow leg day and the only thing available was the squat press-it’s a leg press machine that simulates a squatting motion. I actually like it a lot if I can’t do the real thing. Well the most plates I could scarf up were 10. So I went with a higher rep scheme

Ran a tri set
Close and together stance
High and wide stance with limited range-just to take quads out and zone in on hamstrings
Calves

4x10 each 2,3,4,5 plates per side
5x12 per side
4x14 per side
3x20 per side
2x25 per side

Pump was stupid.

Still stupidly crowded but Smith Machine opened up so did

Good morning 10x6. Worked up to 5@205

Standing calves 5x18 at 205 broken down into 3 concurrent sets of 6 each set. Feet straight/toes outside/toes inside

Sumo dL on smith 3x5 275

Normally I like including gym photos in my logs but when it’s this crowded I’ll almost never be that guy. I don’t know just a perception thing I guess.

So in review no noticeable “on” feelings yet which shouldn’t be expected imo but definitely see product offering things up right out the gates.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 THINGS...extra water, and regularity!!!

I always see nice results with diesel products!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great up date, I too like the feeling I am flushing the toxins from my body.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3 notes

1. Sweating excessively curtailed from what it it has been past two days-most likely my system getting used to a new ingredient or two

2. Regularity on point again.

3. Hunger higher than is typically but no where near the voraciousness it was yesterday

4. Really felt that alpha “it” feeling in my session today.

I was super close to skipping out on today’s session. My dog had me up til 5 am then I had an appointment for my car inspection at 9. And I never went back to bed either. So I was operating on 3 hours sleep and tbh if it weren’t for the fact I had to go to the store across the street from the gym I would’ve.

When I got there of course it was packed, Saturday is always packed, so I just went on the fly like I’ve been doing now for a while.

Cable station was open so I started there and stayed there for about 30 minutes
All lifts 3x12 10,15,20
High Pulley medium Pulley low pulley iron cross

Cable decline press 3x12 30

Saw dumbbell area opened so went there

Incline 5x12. 45,55x3,50

Flat alternating hammer press 4x12 35x3,30

1 arm side Lateral 2x12 35
1 arm standing victory press 2x12 40

Chest dips to finish 10

I had such an insanely crazy pump I was constantly checking myself out in the mirror. Couple guys I see there all the time made comments like looking huge and nice pump-that validation is always cool, just wish it was from hot females, but unfortunately that never seems to happen.

I’m pretty much on an island here but I consider chest day my least favorite day of the week. Just never love it. Today I loved it and super unexpected bc of how little sleep I got last night. Really a good time today.

I’m shocked I got that “it” feeling only on day 3. That seems super early to me, but maybe it’s the norm I don’t know but sign me up for more of that.

As I was leaving locker room was empty so took some shots for fun

I think in the frontal shot you can definitely see the insane pump in the front and side delts not to mention the upper pec

The back shot was Just for fun-it’s my best feature hands down imo. I remember when I started and now I see the progress I’ve made there and it’s really why everyone should take photos of themselves all the time so they can not only feel the difference but see it in themselves as well

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout and pics! Glad you have a good pump!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4

Hope you all were able to enjoy the Easter holiday. We went out for brunch like we’ve been doing for the past 10 or so years.

As far as notes go, not much really.

The sweating was the lowest it’s been since starting-I’m pretty convinced it was the whole body getting used to things situation.

The restroom benefits continue.

Appetite above normal for me but just barely. That leg day seems like it may have been an outlier at this point now bc of how extreme the hunger was that day

No real alpha “it” feeling yesterday but then again here was my day. Wake up. Go to brunch. Lay around for 10 hours sleep. So I didn’t really do anything that would spark any feelings like that, which I’ve found over the years a direct correlation between movement(doesn’t have to be exercise) and a positive inner feeling. Also I’ve found pain levels to be significantly lowered when movement has flourished throughout the day.

Hoping to get in the gym earlier today. Got a nasty little back day scheduled.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can definitely see the pump in those pics, nice!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Doing a very nice job on the log so far, Thank you!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5 notes and observations

1. There’s a definite correlation between the alpha/it feeling and if you work out that day. There seems to be a genuine symbiotic relationship going on where the physical act of resistance exercise and the formula work hand in hand.

2. Could be psychological, but damn I felt bigger all day today. The alpha feeling I described before is different in that it’s a positive feel/masculine type thing. That’s there again but today I just felt full and not just in working muscle groups-and just felt bigger and hard to fully express but it’s not like a pump feeling it’s an evolved bigness if that makes sense.

3. Gotta admit that the bathroom thing was pretty taxing today-I’m at the point right now that I’m literally amazed there’s anything left-side note-I know some of that is from this bc it’s been consistent and reported by others as well but the extreme nature of today’s situation may have something to do with eating greasy food yesterday. Hoping it’s more of the 1-2 times and not the 8-9 times going forward

4. In the gym and then in Target every attractive girl I saw I felt like someone who hadn’t ate in a week and was standing in line at a Vegas buffet.

5. Gotta get some low rep sessions In-for one they’re up in my planning but too I want to get a feel for strength gains aspect.

Workout

Well got to the gym early but of course it was crowded af-guess it being Easter week people are off school and work. So couldn’t run the program I wanted to and had to run it on the fly again.

DB Rack Pull
5x10. 65,85,95x3 dbs

DB bent over row
5x12 35,45,55x3

Cable rear fly
5x15 10 each side

Wide grip Pulldown
5x15 100,120x3,100

Plate shrugs
5x20. 45s

Great overall pump and feel-as mentioned alpha feeling kicked in during workout.

Tomorrow is arm day so gonna stuck to 10+ for the most part-I just feel better about higher reps over higher weights with arm liters although I will do the compound lifts at 4-6 every other week.

Funny story-so I was finished with that first set of Db rack pulls with the 65s. I put them on the bench and this big dude asks if I was done with them, told him yeah so he took them and went over to the incline he set up for himself. I just assumed he was gonna do an early set of presses but nope, dude flies with them with strict control and even pauses at extension and reps them for 12. I honestly don’t think I can even imagine thinking to try that weight for fly-so many things could go wrong but I was pretty impressed as weight was definitely not too big for him at all. Crazy to think I Incline Press 65s for 12 for a couple of sets. Anyhow maybe that’s no big thing to many but I never seen someone attempt flies at that weight

Too crowded for pics today

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The bathroom thing will tapper off after a week or two and you will be back down to one good dump a day.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 6 Notes

1. Bathroom situation still well above normal but thankfully nowhere’s near what past two days were

2. That alpha/it feeling once again during session

3. Appetite regulated again. Back to right around where it normally is

4. Girls everywhere and they all look that much better

5. Did see above my normal strength today but take it for what it’s worth bc it was arms and I almost never lift for strength on arm days

6. Pump and vascularity on point.

Workout
Bar curl 10x6. 3@105,4@95 85,65,45

Close grip bench 10x6 3@185,2@175,4@155 135

Super set on cable station
Hammer curls 35x10,12,15,20
Push down same

Db side curl 5x12 20,25,30,30,25

Db skull. 5x12 20x4,25x1

Ab roller 3x12

Fun day. Gym was still busy bc if Easter week ppl so no pics.

Tomorrow is shoulders but it’s also my day off of dtp. Interested to see how I feel without it as compared to past few days. Past few have been so good in terms of feel I almost don’t want to take the off dtp day but following protocol as stated.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested to see how you feel on an "Off Day"

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7. Off dtp day notes

1. Alpha/it feeling there during workout but not to the extent it had been past couple days

2. Someone forgot to tell bm that I didn’t take dtp yesterday. Just saying

3. Hunger was normal

4. There were only heavy set women and a ton of dudes at the gym yesterday so thankfully I had no interest.

Still busy for a weekday afternoon but was able to get a rack and so I decided to do one of my really fun Shoulder sessions

Standing bb press 2-3 warmup 5x10 working 3x115,110,105

Ss
Single Land mine press 5x10. 55,45x4
Double landmine press. Same

Ss
Land mine Lateral Raises 3x10. 10
Plate rear fly 3x20 10

Giant set
1 arm smith shrug 2x20 95,115 135x10
Smith shrug 3x20. Same weight
Plate Lateral Raises 3x20 10
Plate overhead shrug 2x20,1x13 10

If you never tried the overhead shrug I love it for a trap finisher

Start with arms at shoulder lengths to side bring them up towards head but not a press it’s literally a shrug motion then return to shoulder level.

Back to dtp protocol for today and it’s legs-hoping I can get squats in there today then donuts

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7. Off dtp day notes

1. Alpha/it feeling there during workout but not to the extent it had been past couple days

3. Hunger was normal

4. There were only heavy set women and a ton of dudes at the gym yesterday so thankfully I had no interest.

Still busy for a weekday afternoon but was able to get a rack and so I decided to do one of my really fun Shoulder sessions

Ss

Ss
Plate rear fly 3x20 10

Giant set

Start with arms at shoulder lengths to side bring them up towards head but not a press it’s literally a shrug motion then return to shoulder level.

Back to dtp protocol for today and it’s legs-hoping I can get squats in there today then donuts

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 7. Off dtp day notes

3. Hunger was normal

Ss

Ss
Plate rear fly 3x20 10

Giant set

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 8 notes

First off I have zero explanations for why my post earlier this morning was published 3 times. Oh well

1. Leg day + DTP=hunger extreme

2. Felt awesome during the session. Full on alpha feeling. Felt like an absolute beast. But was humbled bc here I was super stoked about my lifts and then I see my buddy Ken whose my size, maybe 5 lbs lighter hitting 490 for reps on his dead’s. Then as I’m leaving I see this guy whose an absolute monster pulling 675, granted he’s gotta be over 300 but still. A little perspective is needed sometimes lol

3. In addition felt huge again-living that

4. Maybe the bm thing has started it’s settling down bc only 2 times today which I can 100% deal with

5. Strength definitely was up from last time. I was able to get 3 sets of 245x6 all to depth whereas in the past it was more like 1+4 to depth and the rest parallel or a bit higher.

Workout isn’t a ton of exercises but did last nearly 2 hours

Squat. 3 warm up. 45x10,135x8,185x6
Working sets 6x6. 225,245x3,235,225

Barbell Calf Raises. 4x15. 225
Rocking neutral feet, feet outward,feet inward, rocking neutral

Sumo deadlifts 6x6. 225,315x3,285x2. Then I did 225x8,135x12 and called it a day

I opted for a six pack of Stella for the draft over the donuts but did smash some sausage Stromboli my mother whipped up. Sausage, sautéed peppers and onions with mozzarella, cheddar and grated Italian blend cheese

Let’s go bills tonight bc this is the best day of the year for us bills fans lol

Attachments

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uploading photos to this site has become a major Pain if uploading any more than 1. Anyhow
IMG_0034.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in for pic's of the Donuts !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh Well ............

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They’ll definitely be donut pics long before this log is over. Pretty much guaranteed

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9 notes

1. Seems like bm thing is regulating itself to 2 a day. Which is totally fine

2. Alpha/it feeling not really there yesterday

3. Did feel full and big pretty much entire day.

Yesterday was my active rest day I work in so not surprised that alpha feeling wasn’t really apparent as it had been during workouts but despite it being dark and gloomy outside that depression I get on days like this, while it was there, it was better than it had been-side note is that I never expected nor do I expect any product to squelch that, just something I’m noting as it was better than it normally is on days like that.

Workout was 15 minutes stairs and 20 minutes abs

Ab workout was 15 minutes of carries and then some plate rotation

Definitely enjoying this. I do have a quick question @Chuck Diesel

In a nutshell what’s the main difference between this formulation of dtp and the hardcore version. Curious, as if I can swing it, I may extend this run one more bottle and saw that version and was curious

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9 notes

1. Seems like bm thing is regulating itself to 2 a day. Which is totally fine

2. Alpha/it feeling not really there yesterday

3. Did feel full and big pretty much entire day.

Yesterday was my active rest day I work in so not surprised that alpha feeling wasn’t really apparent as it had been during workouts but despite it being dark and gloomy outside that depression I get on days like this, while it was there, it was better than it had been-side note is that I never expected nor do I expect any product to squelch that, just something I’m noting as it was better than it normally is on days like that.

Workout was 15 minutes stairs and 20 minutes abs

Ab workout was 15 minutes of carries and then some plate rotation

In a nutshell what’s the main difference between this formulation of dtp and the hardcore version. Curious, as if I can swing it, I may extend this run one more bottle and saw that version and was curious

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 notes

I’d say use Diesel Test Hardcore if you are in your 20s bc at that age Procycle May boost your test more but is also may drop your libido some

Over 40 go with procycle.

Ever done prohormones recently. Procycle.
PCT. procycle.

Pro boost test the highest but some ppl don’t need pro. I use hardcore 2x a day and pro preworkout only

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’d say use Diesel Test Hardcore if you are in your 20s bc at that age Procycle May boost your test more but is also may drop your libido some

Over 40 go with procycle.

Ever done prohormones recently. Procycle.
PCT. procycle.

Pro boost test the highest but some ppl don’t need pro. I use hardcore 2x a day and pro preworkout only
Good Info !!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If I use pro 2 or more times a day I get overly edgy with a drop in libido.

I have friends and customers who get more edgy and higher libido. It just depends how sensitive your HPTA is to changes in test or things that increase test.

For instance a 50k a yr raise will increase the test of most men but not all men. Getting married immediately drops ur test levels but how much depends on the person

But I also respond to only 3 hardcore a day. So everyone is dif.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I use pro 2 or more times a day I get overly edgy with a drop in libido.

I have friends and customers who get more edgy and higher libido. It just depends how sensitive your HPTA is to changes in test or things that increase test.

For instance a 50k a yr raise will increase the test of most men but not all men. Getting married immediately drops ur test levels but how much depends on the person

But I also respond to only 3 hardcore a day. So everyone is dif.
Well I really like the overall feel with this, even at the 2/1/1 protocol and imagine it’ll only get better going to higher dosing too. The libido is excellent with this and it’s night and day for me seeing mine is very low usually. It’s not as high as it was when I was on trt but tbh it’s really not that far off

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The 2/1/1 protocol drives my Libido thru the roof and at 61 years old I like that !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10 notes

1. Alpha feeling back in full effect during Chest session

2. Overall fullness feeling in full effect all day

3. Pump and veins were excellent

4. Bm went back up again. Hoping it settles down again bc the two a day is fine.

5. Libido is on another level right now

Workout

Incline barbell 5x6. 135, 155x3,165 Tried 185 got 2 only which is exactly what I’ve been getting for awhile. Perhaps I would have got more if I tried it first but had no intention trying for it when I started but the 165 felt real good and thought I’d give it a whirl

Cable fly variations. 12 sets 20 lbs 10 reps

1 arm side Lateral Raises 3x10. 40

1 arm neutral grip shoulder press same as above

Chest dip on dip machine 3x10 145,165,165

IMG_0099.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good, I Like The Vascularity !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks yeah I really like it a lot. There’s a ton of products that give good to great pumps and Vasodilation but the vein game I get from this is still running strong late into the evening, where even what I consider the best of the best in this regards curtails after 3-4 hours. Love that aspect