Yok3d

Bulltonic

Awards
Getting my order tomorrow afternoon. Will let you know.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There is a start. Keep it going boys and girls.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, perhaps I am expecting too much. It gives a decent pump.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its okay not even close to being near the best pump product i have used. Doesnt suck but would i but it again no, not after trying creatine nitrate

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its okay not even close to being near the best pump product i have used. Doesnt suck but would i but it again no, not after trying creatine nitrate
Agree...:sigh1:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I took a 5 pill sample of yoked the other day (I work for a top IFPA pro - he hooked it up). I took it two hours before I lifted and took 2 servings of Superpump Max before working out.

Gotta say my pumps were awesome and I felt yok3d 30 mins after ingestion. It's like a creeper pump product. Hit me nice and slow and lasted for a while.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took a 5 pill sample of yoked the other day (I work for a top IFPA pro - he hooked it up). I took it two hours before I lifted and took 2 servings of Superpump Max before working out.

Gotta say my pumps were awesome and I felt yok3d 30 mins after ingestion. It's like a creeper pump product. Hit me nice and slow and lasted for a while.
Have you run it without SP Max in the mix?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Have you run it without SP Max in the mix?
Unfortunately, no. I only had that 5 pill sample that my boss gave me. And he recommended that I stack it with a pre-workout. I just do what he says haha. And if you saw his physique you'd do exactly what he told you to do too :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok,I just wanted to know if you had experience running it solo. I have tried various dosing,timing,pre-workout combos and it still has not brought the goods. Oh well...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ok,I just wanted to know if you had experience running it solo. I have tried various dosing,timing,pre-workout combos and it still has not brought the goods. Oh well...
Sorry to hear that! Have you tried taking it 2 hours preWO (on an empty stomach) and then taking a preWO 15-30min prior to training?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 hours before,empty and with food,90 minutes pre with an empty stomach,4 caps and tried 5 caps,all with the Jacked that came with the IC deal. Chalk it up to being a non-responder I guess.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Product I use with Agmatine and this is "La Otra Cosa" First you feel and see the pump then your veins blowing up

Hefsinthegym

Awards
I ran a Yok3d beta and tried it in several different dosing schemes, stacked with Jack3d @ 2 scoops. I found it to be a very good product with the honey hole at 2-2.5 hours with pre-WO meal and Jack3d at 30-40 minutes pre-WO. Insane focus and aggression was the single biggest standout. Also noted that the cardio benefits were world class! Recovery after HIIT was amazing to say the least.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I ran the beta version of Yok3d with a log on the USP forum. I was not impressed. If you burn out every set then I see where you may benefit from this product. As a powerlifter, the 'pump' is useless to me. Yok3d may be most useful to precontest bodybuilders. There were no performance differences and no improved strength. I'm not knocking the product; it's just not for my goals and training style.

mscleaddictin

Well it seems that Yok3d isn't turning out what USP labs hope it would...I am an Inner Circle member and I did give it a shot for the intro price...noticed that Supplement Warehouse is going to be selling it for $49 a bottle, for that price forget it...not worth my hard earned cash. I haven't ran it solo, and from what I have read I don't want to waste a workout doing so, but I have ran it along with LG Science Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump...and I did get some pretty insane pumps, but that is all I can add to this. Sorry USP, if the cost is going to be that high for this product...don't expect to sell much to us on this forum. Just keeping it real!

bristol

Awards
I am half way through my bottle. I am completely underwhelmed. I have been stacking it with jack3d and running it as recommended in regard to the timing. This stuff is way too expensive and much weaker than some other NO products that I have tried that actually worked for me (plasmajet, sonic-pump G.A.T.)

BlackHulk

Awards
Yeah had 2 bottles of Yok3d and nothing noticable. Way overpriced.

ModernLats

Awards
I would strongly suggest to skip yoked unless you get 50% off. If you want a pump try creatine nitrate or my new favorite SAN's new creatine nitrate product its the best out now.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Try 2 pills 2 hours before workout ...1 oep hour before....awesome

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i have to giggle when some people say its not the best pump product theyve tried because yokd is much more then a pump product

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I didn't experience ANY effect during my beta test of Yok3d - pump, endurance, or otherwise. I'm just glad it was free from USP and I didn't waste $$$ on this stuff. I'm glad it has worked for some of you.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
2 hours before,empty and with food,90 minutes pre with an empty stomach,4 caps and tried 5 caps,all with the Jacked that came with the IC deal. Chalk it up to being a non-responder I guess.
Same issue here...almost done the bottle...oh well just goes to show what works for some doesn't work for all...

Unfortunately, I didn't experience ANY effect during my beta test of Yok3d - pump, endurance, or otherwise. I'm just glad it was free from USP and I didn't waste $$$ on this stuff. I'm glad it has worked for some of you.
hard to judge a performance (muscular endurance product) product at 2-3 reps with long rest periods.....

Well it seems that Yok3d isn't turning out what USP labs hope it would...I am an Inner Circle member and I did give it a shot for the intro price...noticed that Supplement Warehouse is going to be selling it for $49 a bottle, for that price forget it...not worth my hard earned cash. I haven't ran it solo, and from what I have read I don't want to waste a workout doing so, but I have ran it along with LG Science Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump...and I did get some pretty insane pumps, but that is all I can add to this. Sorry USP, if the cost is going to be that high for this product...don't expect to sell much to us on this forum. Just keeping it real!
No problem amigo!

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Credit where credit is due. Timing was a little tricky at first but I got it down.
Pumps are terrific, pecs pop up like popcorn. 4 little pills worked better than a bunch of NO products that I've tried over the years and no xtra liquids sloshing around in my belly to get me queasy. endurance is good but I'll continue to take my pre-workout stuff. At my age of 57 I'm getting pumps bigger and easier than when I was younger it also means more nutrients getting into these old muscles. I found even a day or 2 after without taking any more Yok3d, just light exercise would blow me up!!
Heck I got a bottle at GNC for $32 Glad I'm a responder!! Just sorry I missed the inner circle deal.

mdts

Awards
Some people poor response could be from not drinking enough water also, after all 67% of ur body is water and if ur even 1-2% low it can seriously affect your ability to get a pump and ur performance can suffer. Just a thought.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
I hear ya. I'm not a big drinker but I force myself to drink more water and eating carbs the night before and the morning of my workout. It makes a difference.

Arginine always worked for me to a degree, but for Yok3d is kickin for me, particularly when my diet is correct!!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Can someone explain the timing process
it varies from person to person. The bottle has a very loose dosage protocol, it recommends pills for different body weights and to take them 1-1.5 hours prior to your workout. The issue is that some people need 6 pills 2.5 hours prior to get any effects. Not all.. but some.. other end up under dosing and taking it at the recommended time and they do fine. The dosage is just not set in stone and at around $3 per day to take, playing around to get it isn't really cheap.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
it varies from person to person. The bottle has a very loose dosage protocol, it recommends pills for different body weights and to take them 1-1.5 hours prior to your workout. The issue is that some people need 6 pills 2.5 hours prior to get any effects. Not all.. but some.. other end up under dosing and taking it at the recommended time and they do fine. The dosage is just not set in stone and at around $3 per day to take, playing around to get it isn't really cheap.
I only get a great pump on arm day. I dose mine by busting them into my PWO and take about 30 mins before I work out...I have one dose left from my IC bottle and I think I have gotten a pump 4x so far that is worth speaking about...I only started busting the caps open in the last 6-7 doses and tried varying timing...wish they made this in powder form...would likely be cheaper overall and I hate all the pills I now take...