yohimbine sides

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
anybody else get cold sweats on yohimbine and if so what causes it? read something somewhere about it releasing insulin.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine doesn't release insulin.......insulin actually almost completely negates its effect.

plus insulin wouldn't give you cold sweats.

i never liked yohimbine anyway except for topically.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yohimbine give me all sorts of uncomfortable sides. wont touch it anymore.
the sweating could be a sign of low blood sugar....which would be precipitated by increased insulin release.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine makes me sweat like crazy, breath like crazy, and feel hot and anxious. It also gives me a feeling of general discomfort, and even though I do feel stronger on it, it makes me feel like I'd rather be anywhere other than the gym.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
There is a reason caffein is so popular, and most people don't know what yohimbine is.

Raptorbh12

Awards
There is a reason caffein is so popular, and most people don't know what yohimbine is.

Your right. And that reason is because caffeine has been around for centuries longer. Yohimbine is an amazing fatloss agent and when used correctly can help people achieve weight loss goals that other designer brands claim to achieve but fail at.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbe has a tricky dose/response curve relative to other nutraceuticals. Having said that, here is my input:

3-5mg of Yohimbine HCL OR;
1-2ml of MASS Yohimbe Supreme

Yohimbe's real value here is in prolonging/intensifying noradrenaline re-uptake released by the caffeine/1,3, ephedrine etc. Yohimine HCL does this the cheapest, but for my money still feels "dirty".

The Yohimbe Supreme product is the only full spectrum Yohimbe I've used that doesn't feel dirty and is consistent enough from batch to batch to reliably use. Yohimbe extract for example, from Beyond a Century is incredibly volatile from batch to batch and even dose to dose IMO. I go into much greater detail in The Blueprint (google Organic Anabolism to find it) but suffice it to say, Yohime Supreme is a smooth ride.

Again, Yohimbine HCL is a fine product and likely your best bet from a price point perspective. Too much vs. just enough though, leaves you jittery, paranoid and with skin crawls.

Hope this helps..

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
it makes my blood pressure skyrocket... and if it take it daily it gives me bad anxiety (diesel test pro cycle has it)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yohimbe is great is really really small doses for me... I don't mind it in prop blends. Seems like the fatburners that have a touch of yohimbe work best for me... same with libido enhancers that have a touch of yohimbe in the prop blend.

Problem is, yohimbe is probably real cheap. So it's easy for a company to use yohimbe in higher doses to pack more punch. For example, VPX redline is all yohimbe IMO Talk about jitters and feeling uncomfortable.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
so does anybody know what causes the cold sweats? and it seems circulation is extremely diminished which could cause the cold i guess.