Yohimbine HCL

Imickeyd

Awards
Anyone have experience with this product? Started with 1 a day for a few days. Then 2 for a few more. Then 3 for a few weeks. Now on 4. I am noticing I am sweating more the last few days since I went to 4 a day but no other noted side effects. Figured I would check with you gents. Great website
Screenshot_20200505-174712_Amazon%20Shopping~3.jpeg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Few threads above over the last few pages.

General dosing is starting at 2.5mg upon waking in a fasted state and working to .2mg/kjg
If you want to add caffeine it will enhance the effects.

If you do notice any sides (Sweating, cold sweats, increased HR, cold hands) you may need to pull back.
A great product to use in a fasted state for attacking stubborn fat.

Imickeyd

Awards
So apparently this product is bunk. Says 5mg a pill which is double the recommended starting dose and I'm allegedly up to 20mg. Something isn't adding up. May have to try a new product. 20mg seems to be working but I don't want to risk anything with an unreliable product

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So apparently this product is bunk. Says 5mg a pill which is double the recommended starting dose and I'm allegedly up to 20mg. Something isn't adding up. May have to try a new product. 20mg seems to be working but I don't want to risk anything with an unreliable product
Some people can tolerate yohimbine HCL more than others. I typically notice 'anxiety' effects around the 20mg mark, but I know if others who get those effects at almost any dosage.

If you take with food, the effects can also be blunted.

The 2.5mg starting dose is just to gauge how you react, as the side effects can be pretty intensive.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would feel 20mg. I feel 6mg (which is my preferred dose) and don’t go past 8mg ever. Sns and primaforce have been good to me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You would feel 20mg. I feel 6mg (which is my preferred dose) and don’t go past 8mg ever. Sns and primaforce have been good to me.

For me, I think 15-20mg was where I was at IIRC. For Yohimbe, it was much lower, like 5mg or less

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I did a cut with 180mg caffeine 10mg yohimbine hcl 2-300mg amp citrate, fasted with low rest between sets, I could almost see the fat melted off me

Imickeyd

Awards
Thanks for the information everyone. I forgot about taking it fasted. I had to get on prednisone for a bad run in with poison ivy which lead me to eating upon awakening. Sweating has been pretty solid as the day went on so it must be working. Maybe it's slightly underdosed. I will ride it out at 20mg and post back results. Look forward to being more active on this site. Seems pretty legit

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Keep in mind even if you don't "feel" it that the Y should still be exerting its effects. If anything, other than maybe missing out on some extra energy, it may be good you can tolerate it more as that allows effective dosing amounts for the fat loss benefits.

I think the other guys have you covered on everything else though, good luck!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
General dosing is starting at 2.5mg upon waking in a fasted state and working to .2mg/kjg
If you want to add caffeine it will enhance the effects.
Would you dose it only once per day upon waking regardless of when you workout? Or devided doses one upon waking and one dose pre-workout for example.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
All the Amazon reviews seem to suggest something is off with this product. People feel it less than Primaforce Y Hcl 2.5 mg.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Would you dose it only once per day upon waking regardless of when you workout? Or devided doses one upon waking and one dose pre-workout for example.
Fasted upon waking is always best. I would rather not dose it throughout the day as closer or around food diminishes its effect
UNLESS
you cannot tolerate such a large dose in one bolus.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fasted upon waking is always best. I would rather not dose it throughout the day as closer or around food diminishes its effect
UNLESS
you cannot tolerate such a large dose in one bolus.
Multiple doses throughout the day though (assuming enough of a gap between meals to be "fasted") would be moer beneficial though.

OP - if you have 4+ hours between meals, I would dose multiple times during the day (just not too late that any stimulation would impact sleep - I'd suggest no dose within 6 hours of sleep time). You can take the full dose multiple times

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Multiple doses throughout the day though (assuming enough of a gap between meals to be "fasted") would be moer beneficial though.

OP - if you have 4+ hours between meals, I would dose multiple times during the day (just not too late that any stimulation would impact sleep - I'd suggest no dose within 6 hours of sleep time). You can take the full dose multiple times
Depends, not everyone has larger gaps between meals pending their meal frequency. I know you fast almost an entire day, so for you, multiple doses would not be an issue. Not everyone stretches out meals very far apart based off their lifestyle and preference so there is no clear cut answer

If someone eats every 3 hours per se, Dosing between meals still may not be fully fasted compared to first thing in the morning... where it would be more optimal and have more pros than cons.

Kind of a self-experiment situation. If you do take it first thing after sleeping (Assuming 6-8-10 hours of sleep) there would be the greatest chance of being fasted and no insulin present from food or other supplements a user may be taking.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take that same exact brand for cardio and it's definitely not bunk.

You can dose it at 2 to 3 pills for quality erections too. It works.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends, not everyone has larger gaps between meals pending their meal frequency. I know you fast almost an entire day, so for you, multiple doses would not be an issue. Not everyone stretches out meals very far apart based off their lifestyle and preference so there is no clear cut answer

If someone eats every 3 hours per se, Dosing between meals still may not be fully fasted compared to first thing in the morning... where it would be more optimal and have more pros than cons.

Kind of a self-experiment situation. If you do take it first thing after sleeping (Assuming 6-8-10 hours of sleep) there would be the greatest chance of being fasted and no insulin present from food or other supplements a user may be taking.
Do people still eat every 3 hours? Best thing I ever did nutrition wise in the last 5 years was stopping that frequency of eating.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do people still eat every 3 hours? Best thing I ever did nutrition wise in the last 5 years was stopping that frequency of eating.
A large majority still do.
The same people who pick up magazines and try and mimic the pros.
Not everyone takes the time to do research or look up what is optimal from a MPS Standpoint, or look into supplements as much as we do here on the boards.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A large majority still do.
The same people who pick up magazines and try and mimic the pros.
Not everyone takes the time to do research or look up what is optimal from a MPS Standpoint, or look into supplements as much as we do here on the boards.
True enough man, true enough

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
I've used the nutricost, it's crap. Spend a few extra and get the primaforce, I can easily tell the difference