YG YouTube contest-Inspired by JayHawk

Video, Yes AM I said Video.

Contest is to produce the best YG video plug during a workout.

Only one RULE!!! The plug has to come out of belief in the supplement not just for the prize. I have to feel your passion and enthusiasm for the results that you are experiencing with YG.

The plug can not exceed 15 seconds.

For every quality Video posted, I will donate $10 to the anabolicMinds contest for a Maximum of $1000 dollars CASH. On top of the $1000, We will chose a winner and gift them $1000 in USPlabs supplements!

Support the board, support USPlabs, and support your supplement habit.

We must have atleast 10 Videos TOTAL(collectively not individually) for the contest to be valid. You Can post one Video for every workout or just post one video. Your choice!

Post Video in this thread PLEASE! Post Video in this thread PLEASE! Post Video in this thread PLEASE!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy **** mother****ing **** is un****in real. USP you are the ****in man!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made a copy of this in the contests forum if you don't mind.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long do we have to make this video?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap... MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna do this one too.

So, what editing software does everyone use? I gots me Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 with After Effects 7.0 and Photoshop CS2.

Running on an AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core; 2GB (333) RAM; GeForce 7600 GT 256MB.

OH ****!
My friend can animate using 3D Studio Max and Z-Brush. Oh man I could get some funky SFX going on.

:bruce1:

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i would try for this one but all i have is a shoddy digital camera from two years ago, and no video editing software... also should mention that my computer at my house is about seven years old.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
i would try for this one but all i have is a shoddy digital camera from two years ago, and no video editing software... also should mention that my computer at my house is about seven years old.
If you wanna make the video, don't let that stop you. I've done simple video stuff on older equipment than that. But the best way to go is find a college nearby and use their equipment. They usually will either a have PC with Avid or a Mac with Final Cut Pro. If you're lucky to get a school with Macs, just use iMovie... way easier to learn than Final Cut.

just my 2 cents. :D

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
easy just buy a mac :)
lol, yep! That's what I learned on. Because of Mac editing and Final Cut's tutorials, I now hate all swing dancing. :D

But nothing can hold a candle to Premier Pro 2 and Adobe's editing suite.

BTW, do these videos have a due date?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
actually goin to buy a mac closer to the end of the year, more or less to work on music and graphics... its been something that i have been lookin into for a while now and have just been waiting till all the bugs where worked out with the new intel chips. never really had much experiance in video, besides one class in freshmen year. on a side note, apple is one of my clients at the firm i work for... been on my client marketing director to get them to hook me up with a discount on a new system.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
lol, yep! That's what I learned on. Because of Mac editing and Final Cut's tutorials, I now hate all swing dancing. :D

But nothing can hold a candle to Premier Pro 2 and Adobe's editing suite.

BTW, do these videos have a due date?
i'm with u bro, adobe kicks butt!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mac's rock. What is YG. How long is the video again supposed to be?
Can we add animation etc effects?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap... MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna do this one too.

So, what editing software does everyone use? I gots me Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 with After Effects 7.0 and Photoshop CS2.

Running on an AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core; 2GB (333) RAM; GeForce 7600 GT 256MB.

OH ****!
My friend can animate using 3D Studio Max and Z-Brush. Oh man I could get some funky SFX going on.

:bruce1:
Hey there, I have the same system specs as you almost. I have two Geforce 6800's in SLI also 256. I've gotta get a new one though, this one is too out of date. Must have quad core! and Quad SLI!. I'm too poor though!

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
Mac's rock. What is YG. How long is the video again supposed to be?
Can we add animation etc effects?
yup. in december i drank the kool aid and bought a macbook pro. love it to death, so much easier for working on music. now if only more people developed for the platform it would be amazing.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
By the way I'm wondering how this contest turned out since this thread is almost 1 year old!
well here's the link to [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=G0hCizNRpb8"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] on youtube... and here's a link to[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=KAh1VWxn8fU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia].