yellowjacket's latest antics...

raprazant

Awards
i registered over at www.competitivemuscle.com yesterday where he's a mod [god help them] and today i find that my account password has been changed and my email address invalidated.

*yellowjacket claims that my account is fine and he didn't do anything to it so without evidence i can't make any assertions.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
just great, sounds typical to me too. That's how you run a board son! :rolleyes:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
i noticed that dude came here the other day and was answering some ?'s people had, like nothing ever happened.:confused:

i dont know about the situation, nor do i care. but it was weird cuz the weapon didnt fit the crime.

IronMike

Awards
i noticed that dude came here the other day and was answering some ?'s people had, like nothing ever happened.:confused:
Yeah that was kind of strange I guess he thought everyone forgot about him. What made me laugh was he got caught lying again.

Bone

Awards
Yj was banned here. He is and will always be a liar. Oh yeah, in Wings thread (when he came back) I told him to get lost. I could never stand a liar.

Peace

Bone

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One of the reasons he and I finally came to a clash here was the fact that he kept changing Big H's sig and avatar. I kept changing them back, and when Big H asked YJ to stop, he said, "Fvck you, if you don't like it, leave."

You just can't treat members like that. :(

Bone

Awards
Hes a tool. He probably doesnt ever realize it yet.

Peace

Bone

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think Bone is correct on that. I just don't think he even realizes that he has it there.

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
One of the reasons he and I finally came to a clash here was the fact that he kept changing Big H's sig and avatar. I kept changing them back, and when Big H asked YJ to stop, he said, "Fvck you, if you don't like it, leave."

You just can't treat members like that. :(

yep thats pretty immature:rolleyes:

gojira

Awards
yellowjacket was also behind the great thread recession, and freak bannings that occured a whileback at bb.com, he accessed hawkpfc's account. this is not a guess, it's a fact. there were others involved, but it was yj who was handing out hawks password.

AMG

Welcome to the forum gojira.

YJ was behind all that mess at BB.com?

How'd you find out?

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YJ was behind all that mess at BB.com?

How'd you find out?
It wasn't much of a secret as YJ openly boasted about it in the chat room. He said, "I didn't delete ALL the profiles on those pages; just the ones I didn't like. Oh well, that is just about everyone!" :D

Plus he showed me exerpts from the bb.com mod forum convos.

AMG

That's messed up.

Thanks for filling me in John.

I remember when all that was going down not too long ago. He was hitting the Misc. section hard. Banning all the top posters, killing huge threads etc.