Xtreme Performance Gels EpiAndro Gel

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's on my list to buy, I'm just waiting for the gyms to open. Shrug.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is BLR Rebirth good enough for PCT?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is the scent of this? Strong? Sticks around awhile?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is BLR Rebirth good enough for PCT?
This might work .. all dependent.. I def like the idea of otc products

On my epi andro I did mtest & anabolic effect

I would stack rebirth w/ something still imo

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is the scent of this? Strong? Sticks around awhile?
It's not intentionally scented but the carrier has what I would describe as a pleasant slight citrus smell. It's not something I notice once I've applied it.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
It's on my list to buy, I'm just waiting for the gyms to open. Shrug.
The gym situation sucks for a lot of people. When you do try it, I hope you'll like it and look forward to your feedback.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The gym situation sucks for a lot of people. When you do try it, I hope you'll like it and look forward to your feedback.
I've been on Ab-Solved for months. It's helping me from gaining fat from a not so great diet and not being able to really have a great workout if the gyms were open.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's not intentionally scented but the carrier has what I would describe as a pleasant slight citrus smell. It's not something I notice once I've applied it.
Works for me. Thanks man

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been on Ab-Solved for months. It's helping me from gaining fat from a not so great diet and not being able to really have a great workout if the gyms were open.
That's great to hear. I think Ab-Solved is a very underrated product.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am liking supress c... but the pump mechanism is awful... I actually ordered two bottles one has a clearish pump the other white. It fell out and the gel got all over the counter... luckily I was able to scoop a lot of it back in lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am liking supress c... but the pump mechanism is awful... I actually ordered two bottles one has a clearish pump the other white. It fell out and the gel got all over the counter... luckily I was able to scoop a lot of it back in lol.
I can't remember what thread but they acknowledged the clear pump issue. That was confined to one batch and they were used because the bottles with the white pumps were out of stock. Unfortunately that was one of those things that they had no way of knowing at the time because they were supposed to be the same type bottle/lid. I know that since then they are only doing the ones with the white lids and said they stocked up on those bottles to make sure it didn't happen again.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
The bottles with the clear pumps were only used for one batch when the supplier for the bottles with white pumps was out of stock. I'm sorry to anyone that had an inconvenient experience with them. They were supposed to be the same but lesson learned. We wound up investing a large amount of money in bottles just to make sure we have the ones with the white lids in stock from now on to avoid it in the future.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The bottles with the clear pumps were only used for one batch when the supplier for the bottles with white pumps was out of stock. I'm sorry to anyone that had an inconvenient experience with them. They were supposed to be the same but lesson learned. We wound up investing a large amount of money in bottles just to make sure we have the ones with the white lids in stock from now on to avoid it in the future.
It works just have to tilt bottle over to get gel out... also be careful that pump head will fall right out... product works though it seems so that’s thumbs up there.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where's the best place to put this on? Chest, Back, shoulders, legs, thighs, inner thighs, goolies?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where's the best place to put this on? Chest, Back, shoulders, legs, thighs, inner thighs, goolies?
Since its systemic and not localized, I would alternate between the inside of my arms, inside of my thighs, and tops of feet. That's what I generally do with Suppress-C too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i usually stick to chest/shoulders/arms .. rotate them ..dies pretty easily for me in that area

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Didnt get a chance for this to really shine because of the pandemic, but going to be stocking up for a stack to get back into the gym.

If one wanted to stack this with alpha Stano, what might that look like? I believe each capsule of alpha Stano has 150mg Epi-Andro (but with liposomal delivery), so I was thinking 2 caps Stano pre workout and 2-3 pumps of this in the morning. Would that be overkill to run both at 2/3 dose? This would be an 8 week cycle.

I really like the acute effects of oral Epi-Andro pre workout so kinda of a best of both worlds with the two products I’m hoping.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didnt get a chance for this to really shine because of the pandemic, but going to be stocking up for a stack to get back into the gym.

If one wanted to stack this with alpha Stano, what might that look like? I believe each capsule of alpha Stano has 150mg Epi-Andro (but with liposomal delivery), so I was thinking 2 caps Stano pre workout and 2-3 pumps of this in the morning. Would that be overkill to run both at 2/3 dose? This would be an 8 week cycle.

I really like the acute effects of oral Epi-Andro pre workout so kinda of a best of both worlds with the two products I’m hoping.
No that is perfect .. imo this is one of the best epi andro gel on the market and most bang for the buck

A lot actually do this and great idea

For caps I prefer cel stano plex
300mg stano
150mg vaso6
Per cap/60caps bottle

Gives insane pump

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No that is perfect .. imo this is one of the best epi andro gel on the market and most bang for the buck

A lot actually do this and great idea

For caps I prefer cel stano plex
300mg stano
150mg vaso6
Per cap/60caps bottle

Gives insane pump
Awesome! How many pumps/mL of the Epi-Andro gel do you use concomitantly with the 300mg stanoplex? I was thinking 2-3, maybe starting out at 2 then going up to 3

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome! How many pumps/mL of the Epi-Andro gel do you use concomitantly with the 300mg stanoplex? I was thinking 2-3, maybe starting out at 2 then going up to 3
2 for me(150mg) all the way but can def do 3 down the road

I always say start low move high

If you haven’t purchased already both of the stuff is 20% off at dps

You can get 1 epi andro gel and 2 stano plex for $106 and save the other stano for later

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
2 for me(150mg) all the way but can def do 3 down the road

I always say start low move high

If you haven’t purchased already both of the stuff is 20% off at dps

You can get 1 epi andro gel and 2 stano plex for $106 and save the other stano for later
Thank you! Will definitely be grabbing them up from DPS

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any update on when this will land at Strong Supplement Shop or PowerMyself?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any update on when this will land at Strong Supplement Shop or PowerMyself?
If you want to see it at either, I would suggest requesting it. Powermyself sells some Epiandro products but then doesn't stock some you would think they would because of the legalities of DHEA type products there.

I had thought and hoped that Strong Supplement Shop would carry this one since they carry Suppress-C and Ab-Solved but so far they haven't brought it in. Likely because it would compete with other Epiandro products they have in their lines. But if you want them to carry it, please request it and maybe the will.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone had any luck getting this into Canada?
I'm honestly not sure if its sold by any retailers that ship to Canada. I don't think DPS ships to Canada and I'm not sure if BPN does either. Strong Supplement Shop doesn't carry this one because I think they feel it would compete with their own Epiandro capsule product (just guessing, but thats the only reason I could think of that they wouldn't carry it).

I know that XPG started out with the focus of brick and mortar and just a few websites selling their products but they plan on launching a website by the end of June so you should be able to buy directly from them (not sure if they'll ship internationally or not).

circa11

Awards
I'm honestly not sure if its sold by any retailers that ship to Canada. I don't think DPS ships to Canada and I'm not sure if BPN does either. Strong Supplement Shop doesn't carry this one because I think they feel it would compete with their own Epiandro capsule product (just guessing, but thats the only reason I could think of that they wouldn't carry it).

I know that XPG started out with the focus of brick and mortar and just a few websites selling their products but they plan on launching a website by the end of June so you should be able to buy directly from them (not sure if they'll ship internationally or not).
thanks for the info! I am wondering if anybody has had any luck whatsoever getting any of the good supplements into Canada. Our Canadian government has the most insane rules On what’s allowed and what’s not allowed into the country. I tried purchasing your product reduce XT, and it was seized at the border due to its DHEA Derived content. I don’t know if it’s related to Covid at all but I’m finding that Canadian customs a lot more stringent on opening packages now than they used to be!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thanks for the info! I am wondering if anybody has had any luck whatsoever getting any of the good supplements into Canada. Our Canadian government has the most insane rules On what’s allowed and what’s not allowed into the country. I tried purchasing your product reduce XT, and it was seized at the border due to its DHEA Derived content. I don’t know if it’s related to Covid at all but I’m finding that Canadian customs a lot more stringent on opening packages now than they used to be!
Did you order that direct from us or someone else? (Once we ship, unless we're notified by the customer, we don't generally receive notice if something is seized unless they return it and most of the time they don't).

We ship a decent amount of things to Canada. I only know of one thing that may have been seized and that was a bottle of Stano-Plex but I'm not even sure if that was seized or if USPS just lost it.

I know UPS seems to get opened a lot more than USPS does from my experience on us shipping to Canada.

circa11

Awards
Did you order that direct from us or someone else? (Once we ship, unless we're notified by the customer, we don't generally receive notice if something is seized unless they return it and most of the time they don't).

We ship a decent amount of things to Canada. I only know of one thing that may have been seized and that was a bottle of Stano-Plex but I'm not even sure if that was seized or if USPS just lost it.

I know UPS seems to get opened a lot more than USPS does from my experience on us shipping to Canada.
I had ordered it off of Amazon through a third party. Lesson learned maybe? I never saw the box. It was shipped through fedex, so I’m not sure. I had recently ordered some things that were shipped DHL and the tape on the box says opened by customs. Could be entirely random checks too but who knows.
Typically in my experience If something gets seized it gets destroyed and the buyer is out the money which sucks for the customer and the seller!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had ordered it off of Amazon through a third party. Lesson learned maybe? I never saw the box. It was shipped through fedex, so I’m not sure. I had recently ordered some things that were shipped DHL and the tape on the box says opened by customs. Could be entirely random checks too but who knows.
Typically in my experience If something gets seized it gets destroyed and the buyer is out the money which sucks for the customer and the seller!
I've had my DHL package from UK (to Scandinavia and before Brexit) opened with the same tape that said opened by customs. In my experience it has to do with the sender and their reputation with the customs. At least in here.

If your package gets seized and has something fun in it, your friendly custom workers probably just take it for themselfs 😏

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There's nothing wrong with ordering on Amazon from third party sellers; I think the issue might have just been that they used FedEx, which we've had so many horrible experiences with that we don't even use them. Or that on ppw on the outside form, being from Amazon, they could have been too detailed on how they filled it out which could have led to it getting opened.

It does suck when something gets seized and destroyed. I've dealt with cases where a customer is mad at us for not being able to refund them for a product that seized but never returned to us. And our policy on that is on our shipping page which is basically if we get it back, we give a refund or store credit and if we don't, we can't.

I asked one of my contacts with XPG and they said when their website is completed, their international shipping policy will be basically the same thing. They will ship internationally but if its seized they won't be able to do a refund unless they get it back. But what they will do is do a coupon code that can be used on future orders until the amount that the customer is out of + 10% can be reached. But that would be if it happens once. But that its a very touch and go policy bc if a lot of products get stopped and seized, they may have to stop.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Ive read of people using topical DHT to shrink gyno, theres also a study on it.
Do you guys think this would work similarly?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly, probably worth a shot. It’s 5a reduced, so it can’t convert to estrogen. It won’t be as powerful as straight DHT, but it does convert to that, so should provide similar benefits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that its kind of an unknown as to whether it would, but I can definitely see an argument for why it could, based on the study that you're referring to.

If you try it for that, I would love to hear your feedback on it.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I think that its kind of an unknown as to whether it would, but I can definitely see an argument for why it could, based on the study that you're referring to.

If you try it for that, I would love to hear your feedback on it.
I found 10% dht gel but its about $100 and international.
I just ordered some epiandro instead. I'll keep you updated!