XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Topical Muscle Enhancement Gel
Advanced Maximum Strength Epiandrosterone Gel
7.5 Grams Epiandrosterone per Bottle!

EpiAndro-Gel contains Epiandrosterone, a DHEA derivative that is commonly associated with improvements in lean muscle, strength, improved sense of well-being, fat loss, and more.

EpiAndro-Gel contains 7.5 grams of Epiandrosterone per bottle!

Epiandrosterone Highlights/Supports:
  • Maximum Lean Muscle Gains
  • Increases in Strength
  • Improved Vascularity
  • Maximum Muscle Hardness
  • Improved Muscle Definition
  • Sex Drive/Libido
  • Fat Loss/Decreased Body-Fat
  • Reduced Water Retention for a Leaner, Dryer Physique
Ask yourself a few questions:
  • Do you want to build lean muscle and strength?
  • Would you like to lose fat?
  • Would you like to achieve a harder, leaner, dryer, more defined physique?
  • Do you feel a lack of desire/motivation in certain departments?
  • People that answer yes to any of the above questions may be interested in Epiandrosterone.
  • Note: EpiAndro-Gel contains approximately 75 mg. Epiandrosterone per 1 ml.
What is Epiandrosterone?
Epiandrosterone is a DHEA derivative that can be found naturally occurring in pine pollen. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, also known as DHT which is commonly referred to as the king of all male hormones due to it being up to 10x stronger and more androgenic than testosterone. Low levels of DHT are commonly associated with decreased sex drive and may detrimentally affect the muscle building process. Proper and high levels of DHEA support an improved sex drive, improved mood and sense of well-being, improvements in strength and lean muscle, and decreased body-fat and water retention.

XPG-EpiAndro-Gel.png

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
EpiAndro Gel is in transit to DPS and should be available around the middle of the week.

It's also in transit to BPN and should hopefully be up there around the end of the week or beginning of next week.

We hope that Strong Supplement Shop will carry it but no word back from them yet.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
The price on EpiAndro Gel should be the same as for Ab-Solved and Suppress-C and hopefully some retailers will put up some good deals on multi unit or multi product deals.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In my opinion you can get by with a very mild PCT on epiandro products.

A few options I like would be:

Option 1) Epiandrosterone + M-Test for 8 weeks and M-Test carried over into PCT. I would add in SNS Reduce XT or XPG's Suppress-C for PCT.

Option 2) Epiandrosterone + M-Test + Anabolic Effect with M-Test and Anabolic Effect being 12 weeks and Epiandrosterone being used the first 8 weeks of it. I would also add in SNS Reduce XT or XPG's Suppress-C for weeks 8 -12 for PCT.

If you are stacking Epiandrosterone with anything that may cause you to need an anti-estrogen, I would suggest SNS Inhibit-E.

If you are stacking Epiandrosterone with anything that may cause you to need prolactin control, I would suggest SNS Inhibit-P.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohh my that is alot of epiandro .. wow great job and the carrier is always great ,..huge fan of suppress-C

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1 pump should equal 2mL?
1 pump = 1 ml
75 mg. per pump x 100 pumps = 7.5 grams per bottle

So if a person were to do 300 mg. per day a bottle would last approximately 25 days.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
1 pump should equal 2mL?
1 pump = 1 ml
1 bottle = approx 100 pumps

For topical dosages, it seems like people commonly use 150 mg. to 300 mg. per day so a bottle would last 25 to 50 days.

I hope that you're still enjoying your Ab-Solved run.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 pump = 1 ml
1 bottle = approx 100 pumps

For topical dosages, it seems like people commonly use 150 mg. to 300 mg. per day so a bottle would last 25 to 50 days.

I hope that you're still enjoying your Ab-Solved run.
Thanks.

Yes, I am. Just bought another 2 bottles off DPS and will pickup a bunch of the Epi-Andro to run this summer!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with the DPS sale this will come to 2 bottles for under $68 .. pretty good deal .. might get in on this next month's paycheck.

2-3ml will yield good gains .. or can do 2ml w/ 300mg of stano plex (used pre)

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.

Yes, I am. Just bought another 2 bottles off DPS and will pickup a bunch of the Epi-Andro to run this summer!
That's great to hear. I'm hoping that DPS will have the EpiAndro Gel listed in the next day or two.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just picked up a bottle from DPS, first run of an epi product and it was $34 with shipping, so a decent price.
heck of a deal .. just checked comes to $32 before shipping

hopefully the deal is there in couple weeks would love to stock up on next paycheck

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just picked up a bottle from DPS, first run of an epi product and it was $34 with shipping, so a decent price.
That's a great price for a topical with 7.5 grams of Epiandro per bottle.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@XPGels picked up a bottle of epiandro from DPS. Not happy with quality control, weird white chunks coming out of the pump and they seem too big to be epiandro particles. I tried heating it up and shaking but they're still there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@XPGels picked up a bottle of epiandro from DPS. Not happy with quality control, weird white chunks coming out of the pump and they seem too big to be epiandro particles. I tried heating it up and shaking but they're still there.
I'm sure they will reply when they see this. They don't get the chance to check on here daily.

I know where/who manufactures their products and in my opinion its the most trustworthy topical place and best TD carrier around. I think I know the answer which would be that its ingredients in the carrier and that it wouldn't affect the active ingredients but I'm sure they'll answer you next time they're on.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can you take a picture?

Does it smooth out and everything rub in fine, when you apply it?

I would think it is just the carbomer/thickening agent. I haven't noticed it, but it isn't abnormal for it to have bits that are not pure cream. Though, you quote me in your sig, so I would assume you have used our gels in the past (it is same carrier as the old Avant prohormones)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you take a picture?

I would think it is just the carbomer/thickening agent. I haven't noticed it, but it isn't abnormal for it to have bits that are not pure cream. Though, you quote me in your sig, so I would assume you have used our gels in the past (it is same carrier as the old Avant prohormones)
Hi Caleb, yes, I used to hang out on the Avant forum back in the day and used everything from Super One+ to HEAT stack etc...
Anyway, I think I mostly resolved the problem by repeating the process of letting the bottle sit in warm water and shaking it vigorously. Still a few undissolved chunks but they break down if you rub them in. Really not a huge deal and I'm also running Ab-solved which has been great thus far.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ I'm glad to hear that you're liking Ab-Solved. I'm getting ready to start it tomorrow myself.

I thought the answer was the carbomer/carrier ingredients like Par said but I didn't want to speak for anyone else and take the chance on being wrong. With what Par said, I think you can tell now why I said in my opinion it was the most effective TD carrier around :)

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Can you take a picture?

I noticed the chunks too, it does seem to rub in fine though.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Old Avant was one of my favorites .. esp napalm ( buy or die )lol

good to see the same carrier and i expect great things from this.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How many pumps per day of the epi is everyone running?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 to 4 pumps would be the average with 4 being ideal for most people I think.

I've talked to some people exceeding recommended dosage on this and going up to 6 but I think that qualifies as mega dosing EpiAndro in this form in my opinion.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
2 to 4 pumps would be the average with 4 being ideal for most people I think.

I've talked to some people exceeding recommended dosage on this and going up to 6 but I think that qualifies as mega dosing EpiAndro in this form in my opinion.
I was debating 2 or 3... if I run a cycle. Maybe along with m test and follow up of sustain alpha.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hi Caleb, yes, I used to hang out on the Avant forum back in the day and used everything from Super One+ to HEAT stack etc..View attachment 191636
Super One+... I'm assuming that's the same thing as S1+!? What was in that?? That was my first dabble in ph's. I blew up on it!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup what sns said

I haven’t ran this yet but I would suggest starting at 2 then increase to 3 .. yeah 4 maybe last 4weeks ( but might not need it as this is a great carrier and epi at 225mg topical (3 pumps) should be great

And running alongside of mtest is a great option and then you can run sustain and I would even through in anabolic effect in pct for 8weeks

I made solid gains off that in my pct off epi andro

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup what sns said

I haven’t ran this yet but I would suggest starting at 2 then increase to 3 .. yeah 4 maybe last 4weeks ( but might not need it as this is a great carrier and epi at 225mg topical (3 pumps) should be great

And running alongside of mtest is a great option and then you can run sustain and I would even through in anabolic effect in pct for 8weeks

I made solid gains off that in my pct off epi andro
So you did epi for 8 weeks plus m test for 8 weeks. Pct was sustain alpha plus anabolic affect for 4?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you did epi for 8 weeks plus m test for 8 weeks. Pct was sustain alpha plus anabolic affect for 4?
Yup I did epi for 8weeks and followed up with mtest + AE for 8weeks

Tech you can run mtest for full 16weeks if you want but if you want break then sustain alpha is a great and will stack well with anabolic effect as well

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Tech you can run mtest for full 16weeks if you want but if you want break then sustain alpha is a great and will stack well with anabolic effect as well

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Awesome thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would continue M-Test into PCT. Anabolic Effect can be started in PCT or it can be started mid way through the cycle and ran a total of 12 weeks itself.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would continue M-Test into PCT. Anabolic Effect can be started in PCT or it can be started mid way through the cycle and ran a total of 12 weeks itself.
Yeah I heard of people running it along side... makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I heard of people running it along side... makes sense.
If I were going to do an 8 week cycle of EpiAndro Gel, I would do this:

8 weeks: EpiAndro Gel, M-Test, and Anabolic Effect added in at week 4

PCT: M-Test, Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex (optional), and either Reduce XT or Suppress-C

Just to clarify:
- Anabolic Effect would be used for a total of a 12 week cycle so 4 weeks would've been overlapped.
- M-Test would be used at least thru PCT (4 weeks) but personally I would continue it with Anabolic Effect
- I would run Epi-Plex from day 1 of PCT until the end of my Anabolic Effect cycle.
- I would run Reduce XT or Suppress-C from day 1 of my PCT and use them for around 8 weeks.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I were going to do an 8 week cycle of EpiAndro Gel, I would do this:

8 weeks: EpiAndro Gel, M-Test, and Anabolic Effect added in at week 4

PCT: M-Test, Anabolic Effect, Epi-Plex (optional), and either Reduce XT or Suppress-C

Just to clarify:
- Anabolic Effect would be used for a total of a 12 week cycle so 4 weeks would've been overlapped.
- M-Test would be used at least thru PCT (4 weeks) but personally I would continue it with Anabolic Effect
- I would run Epi-Plex from day 1 of PCT until the end of my Anabolic Effect cycle.
- I would run Reduce XT or Suppress-C from day 1 of my PCT and use them for around 8 weeks.
Wow thanks for all the advice! I take it of the gel 75 mg = 150 mg oral? That’s what was posted previous. Which would make it fairly potent as transdermal is a more effective way of absorbing than orally.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow thanks for all the advice! I take it of the gel 75 mg = 150 mg oral? That’s what was posted previous. Which would make it fairly potent as transdermal is a more effective way of absorbing than orally.
I don't like to ever guess at exact conversions but I've seen the same theorized as you've said and I wouldn't disagree with it, I would just say that I don't think anyone truly knows 100% and it may even depend on the person a little but; but I'd say its close.

And no problem, I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't like to ever guess at exact conversions but I've seen the same theorized as you've said and I wouldn't disagree with it, I would just say that I don't think anyone truly knows 100% and it may even depend on the person a little but; but I'd say its close.

And no problem, I'm glad to help in any way that I can.
Good point everyone’s absorption is different. I know orally that can Be there case. For me transdermals seem to be absorbed a lot better but I have not taken the same product both orally and transdermally for exact comparison.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good point everyone’s absorption is different. I know orally that can Be there case. For me transdermals seem to be absorbed a lot better but I have not taken the same product both orally and transdermally for exact comparison.
I like transdermals IF (and this is a big if) the carrier mechanism for the transdermal is good. The best I've ever used for personal results was the Avant Labs carrier. I've always considered the Avant Labs carrier to be the gold standard for td absorption and that is what Xtreme Performance Gels uses.

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like transdermals IF (and this is a big if) the carrier mechanism for the transdermal is good. The best I've ever used for personal results was the Avant Labs carrier. I've always considered the Avant Labs carrier to be the gold standard for td absorption and that is what Xtreme Performance Gels uses.
Good to know! I have not used xpg but I’ve used sustain alpha from iconic formulations and that seemed legit (also used iron legion and alpha gainz which seemed legit too).

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
So if my math is correct this would be 100 pumps per bottle?

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
100 pumps per bottle
75 mg. per 1 pump/1 ml

Keep in mind like any gel container, dosage would be approximate so the servings per container could in theory be a few more or a few less.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
So i started with 2 pumps a day last Sunday and i must say that obviously it's too soon to see any physical results, the sense of well being and energy boost is definitely noticeable, especially to an old fart like me that should be on TRT to begin with ;).

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
So i started with 2 pumps a day last Sunday and i must say that obviously it's too soon to see any physical results, the sense of well being and energy boost is definitely noticeable, especially to an old fart like me that should be on TRT to begin with ;).
That's awesome to hear. Have you noticed a libido increase yet from it? Most people can tell a noticeable libido boost pretty quickly from it.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome to hear. Have you noticed a libido increase yet from it? Most people can tell a noticeable libido boost pretty quickly from it.
Yeah it has been a bit on the higher side this last week, my work has been pretty bad this week so i haven't gotten any workouts in, dropped back down to a single pump a day. Should free up again by the end of this week and i will ramp it back up to 2 pumps for a few day and then go to 3 next week, trying to find the sweet spot for my body chemistry.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving the feedback on this.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to let everyone know that we have EpiAndro Gel back in stock and retailers resupplied.

I hope that everyone is doing good and staying safe during these trying times.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really surprised this thread didn't get more attention so far. Great amount of epiandro per bottle and great carrier mechanism.