sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My daughter was the one who spotted that deer first. There were three squirrels out there the other day. Two were eating seed on the ground and one was hanging upside down on feeder eating right out of it.
That sounds beautiful.

My house has a screened in porch and me and my daughter will sit outside sometimes and watch animals - usually squirrels or birds, but we have a family of deer that have been out there recently and also a family of bunnies, which my daughter loves.

I would love to meet your Daughter one day. She sounds awesome!
Thank you. I would like that as well, and I'm sure that she would too. I've told her about you and what you're going through, and she asks about you sometime and I know she keeps you in her prayers.

She's a sweet kid. She loves nature, animals, and pretty much anything outside.

Reactions: SBH
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That ursa gel is interesting. It would be a nice stack with the Alpha.
I definitely think it would be a great stack.

I'm doing XPG Ursa-Gel now with SNS Recomp20 and CEL Ecdy-Plex. Feedback has been so good on Alpha Gel, I've been tempted to add that in myself and see how it would go with my stack.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did the 10 X 10 feet forward squats today. The last two sets were 225 X 10
so it's up a bit from last week.

I'm not going to even try doing the powerlifting thing now anyway so I will probably just see how good I can do on the
Plate loaded bench and leg press.

The USPA fell apart in my state anyway and I pretty much don't care about medals or certificates. The 4 and 1 andro cycle should be interesting if I keep holding strength like this.

10 X 10 feet forward squats:
135 X10
155 X10
165 X10
175 X10
185 X10
195 X10
205 X10
215 X10
225 X10
225 X10

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely think it would be a great stack.

I'm doing XPG Ursa-Gel now with SNS Recomp20 and CEL Ecdy-Plex. Feedback has been so good on Alpha Gel, I've been tempted to add that in myself and see how it would go with my stack.
Yeah, I'm leaning toward trying the XPG Ursa-Gel and Recomp20 during my next off cycle period. Probably just take some oral resveratrol along with it. Should work well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my hour on the recombinant in today. I actually went 62 minutes because I had to let the song on my phone end. :p

Looking forward to 5 X 5 on the plate loaded bench tomorrow. I definitely want to try some more of these gels. It's kinda hard figuring out which to try next. The Ursa-Gel I know for sure. I'm tempted to just run the Ursa-Gel with a cycle.

Ursolic acid works well with the way I do my pre-workout with dextrose, protein powder and a standard pwo powder with Aakg in it because it helps with the carb uptake and enhances pumps. It even seems a bit anabolic.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got my hour on the recombinant in today. I actually went 62 minutes because I had to let the song on my phone end. :p

Looking forward to 5 X 5 on the plate loaded bench tomorrow. I definitely want to try some more of these gels. It's kinda hard figuring out which to try next. The Ursa-Gel I know for sure. I'm tempted to just run the Ursa-Gel with a cycle.

Ursolic acid works well with the way I do my pre-workout with dextrose, protein powder and a standard pwo powder with Aakg in it because it helps with the carb uptake and enhances pumps. It even seems a bit anabolic.

Ursolic Acid has become one of my favorite ingredients over the past couple years, even if only for the endurance boost it gives. Been using Ursa Gel for about ~6 months at this point, its basically become a staple haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ursolic Acid has become one of my favorite ingredients over the past couple years, even if only for the endurance boost it gives. Been using Ursa Gel for about ~6 months at this point, its basically become a staple haha.
I started Ursa-Gel about a week ago at 2 ml per day and am getting ready to bump to 3 ml then 4 ml per day.

I started Ecdy-Plex and Recomp20 at the same time and am loving it. It's interesting that you mentioned the endurance, because I was just able to start back training after a year and a half of not being able to do anything from the accident. I've always struggled with endurance late in workouts and I've definitely noticed that I am stronger later in my workouts than I expected to be.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've always struggled with endurance late in workouts and I've definitely noticed that I am stronger later in my workouts than I expected to be.
Thats really where its so noticeable IMO. After a few weeks on it, I would find myself adding in a couple extra lifts, especially on leg and pull days... just have the feeling of 'I can keep going'.

Also comes in handy on days where I lift in the morning and then have softball games at night haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's worse for me on the second day and the recombinant bike today should help.
I alternate cardio between bike and treadmill. I usually put the resistance way down on the bike after a good leg workout with volume :LOL:

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used PA & Nos's versions and liked both of them. The oral version is kinda meh. Gonna try the Ursa Gel next.
Ursolic acid enhances insulin sensitivity, maintains gains(at least), helps endurance and gives a nice pump(especially with elevated nitric acid).
Stuff is great both on cycle and off. It also helps joints and does some liver protection.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used PA & Nos's versions and liked both of them. The oral version is kinda meh. Gonna try the Ursa Gel next.
Ursolic acid enhances insulin sensitivity, maintains gains(at least), helps endurance and gives a nice pump(especially with elevated nitric acid).
Stuff is great both on cycle and off. It also helps joints and does some liver protection.
I think you'll be very pleased with Ursa-Gel - great value in terms of amount per bottle and great carrier. It rubs in quickly and over a small area.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I eased into the pause bench since I was kinda achy today. Got all 5 X 5 on the cybex chest press this time. I know that I called it a bench but it is actually a chest press. You kinda sit up like an incline but the lifts are more the like flat. Pic below.

I had deloaded a tad before starting this but weights are staying the same(even some small increases).
Flat pause bench:
115 X5
125 X5
135 X5
Cybex plate loaded chest press:
205 X5
205 X5
205 X5
205 X5
205 X5 Got em that time :D
Cybex flies:
95 X10
95 X10
Cybex tricep press
100 X10
110 X8
120 X6
Cybex tricep extensions
75 X10
75 X10
Rope pushdowns:
65 X10
65 X10
65 X10
Torso rotation:
70 X20,20 R&L
70 X20,20

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I eased into the pause bench since I was kinda achy today. Got all 5 X 5 on the cybex chest press this time. I know that I called it a bench but it is actually a chest press. You kinda sit up like an incline but the lifts are more the flat. Pic below.

I had deloaded a tad before starting this but weights are staying the same(even some small increases).
Flat pause bench:
115 X5
125 X5
135 X5
205 X5
205 X5
205 X5
205 X5
205 X5 Got em that time :D
Cybex flies:
95 X10
95 X10
Cybex tricep press
100 X10
110 X8
120 X6
Cybex tricep extensions
75 X10
75 X10
Rope pushdowns:
65 X10
65 X10
65 X10
Torso rotation:
70 X20,20 R&L
70 X20,20
Nice workout! Love the cybex chest press.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife gets mad when the Squirrels eat all the bird food !!
My daughter's solution is to want more bird baths and feeders to have more of both haha

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My daughter's solution is to want more bird baths and feeders to have more of both haha
Your daughter sounds so special !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. She likes our yard being kind of a nature wonderland.
She would love my oldest daughters place, 100 acres of mountain ground with a house right in the middle of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
She would love my oldest daughters place, 100 acres of mountain ground with a house right in the middle of it.
Yes, she would. She would be in heaven. She would love somewhere like that to go on walks and just set up her easel and paint.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
100 acres of mountain ground with a house right in the middle of it.
That sounds like heaven! 100 acres is hard to come by these days for a somewhat decent price.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife gets mad when the Squirrels eat all the bird food !!
My wife bought the big bag of bird seed. She gets a kick out of watching them climb on the feeder too but they eat too much of it. That's why I run them off.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cable stuff was tied up so just did dumbbell curls(probably better anyway).
I think I might just keep doing them and try to get the hammers back up.

My weight is 185. Since I'm not even thinking about making a 181lb class anymore that's good. Keeping strength up until I do this lean gainer is the goal anyway. That's going well.

Snap fitness delts, back and biceps:
Matrix shoulder press:
85 X10
95 X8
105 X6
Leaning cable lat raises:
25 X10,10 L&R
25 X10,10
Matrix lat raises:
70 X10
70 X10
70 X10
Bent over reverse flies:
25sX10
25sX10
25sX10
Cable rows:
125 X10
135 X8
145 X6
Wide grip pulldowns:
120 X10
120 X10
Reverse grip cable rows:
125 X10
130 X8
135 X6
Alternating dumbbell curls:
30s X 10 L&R
30s X10
30s X10
Alternating dumbbell hammer curls:
40 X10
40 X10
Matrix curls:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That was one heck of a workout!!! 💪

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AlphaBuild was a great supplement for me. I started a slow cut at 228, after 3 weeks I added AlphaBuild at 225. I initially thought I’d drop weight down around 215-218 but the weight didn’t seem to drop off and it’s because I retained and even built some muscle during these 4 weeks. Considering I’ve been lifting consistently for 15 years that’s unheard of.
Week 1: lost 2 lbs
Week 2: lost 1 lb
Week 3: lost 1 lb
Week 4: lost 1 lb

Pros:
-Pumps were fantastic and lasted for hours. I just felt bigger and more full.
-I was sweating a lot more. It felt like I was taking several fat burners but I wasn’t all stimmed out.
-Endurance was up a bit. I play basketball once a week and noticed this helped. I also noticed it in higher volume workouts.
-I retained strength while losing 5 lbs so that was good.

Cons:
-I know people will give me a hard time but the capsules don’t smell good and even makes your hand smell after holding for 2 seconds. It didn’t bother me at all because the supplement worked.

Overall I lost 5 lbs in 4 weeks. This was not off from some break or anything like that. I’ve been consistent for years. I actually added almost 1/4 inch on quads, 1/4 inch on chest, while losing 3/4 inch on my waist. I know before and after pictures don’t show a ton but I feel it’s noticeable and in only 4 weeks on an experienced lifter.
That was one heck of a workout!!! 💪
It was a great workout but I'm thinking about taking the volume down a bit. That took awhile!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was a great workout but I'm thinking about taking the volume down a bit. That took awhile!
Yep that's the main downside of high volume. Also I find my joints are more achy as well if I do too much volume in a week.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep that's the main downside of high volume. Also I find my joints are more achy as well if I do too much volume in a week.
Yeah, I've got joint issues from past injuries already. Probably rework this a bit for that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I've got joint issues from past injuries already. Probably rework this a bit for that.
I've just been able to start back training in the last couple of weeks, and I've been doing Joint Support XT, Cissus XT, and Recovery Fix.

I've done Joint Support XT and Cissus XT for a long time and they definitely help.

I had used Recovery Fix while doing PT for the long time after my accident. I had slacked off on it after stopped doing PT; and the first few workouts, I didn't think to use it. I felt like someone beat me to death. Added that back in and it's made a really big difference in soreness and recovery - not just muscles, but the connective tissue soreness. A lot of people use it that like to train hard because of how much it helps your muscles and your body recover.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to go up to 3 pumps of the epicatechin tomorrow. I've decided to drop the 10 X 10 on the squats so I added feet at the top on the leg press. That's for the quad stretch. I had already dropped the SLDs. I feel like the Prone leg curls kinda does the stretch and contraction on the hamstrings.

I will still keep the volume bench in. I really like that workout and it does bump the bench up on the plate loaded bench. This stuff is quite amazing for retaining strength. I will probably be trying the Ursa Gel on my next prohormone cycle.

Snap fitness leg day:
Matrix leg press:
Feet at top:
230 X10
240 X8
Regular:
330 X5
330 X5
330 X5
Leg ext:
130 X10
130 X10
130 X10
Prone leg curls:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X 10
Hip abduction:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Hip adduction:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Seated calf raises:
In 100*X25 G25
Out 100 X25
Mid 100 X25

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How long does it take you to complete your work outs ?

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always get my breathing back before starting another set. It takes longer on the leg press and squats.
If I do that 10 X 10 squats in less than an hour it's great. Maybe I should time the workouts better for the log. It gets difficult to keep rolling when someone else is on the equipment. Sometimes I just do them out of order.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always get my breathing back before starting another set. It takes longer on the leg press and squats.
Same here. It's almost like cardio when doing squats! 🤪

• Haha
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, let me catch up. I did an hour on the recombinant bike Tuesday. Been wanting to walk outside but the air quality is a bit nasty because of the Canada fires.

Did my volume bench work yesterday and strength is holding on pretty good. I'm going to be starting the next cycle at a higher level than usual which is pretty cool.

Here yesterday's workout:
Volume bench & tris
Flat bench:
115 X10
115 X10
115 X10
115 X10
115 X10
Cybex bench:
l60 X10
160 X10
160 X9
160 X9
160 X10
160 X6 Make up :p
Cybex flies:
95 X 10
95 X10
Cable crossovers:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Vgrip pushdowns:
90 X10
100 X8
110 X6
Cybex tricep extensions
67,5 X10 Went down a lttle
67.5 X10
Rope push downs:
65 X10
65 X10
65 X10

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It was smokie this morning on my walk in PA !!

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, let me catch up. I did an hour on the recombinant bike Tuesday. Been wanting to walk outside but the air quality is a bit nasty because of the Canada fires.

Did my volume bench work yesterday and strength is holding on pretty good. I'm going to be starting the next cycle at a higher level than usual which is pretty cool.

Here yesterday's workout:
Volume bench & tris
Flat bench:
115 X10
115 X10
115 X10
115 X10
115 X10
Cybex bench:
l60 X10
160 X10
160 X9
160 X9
160 X10
160 X6 Make up :p
Cybex flies:
95 X 10
95 X10
Cable crossovers:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Vgrip pushdowns:
90 X10
100 X8
110 X6
Cybex tricep extensions
67,5 X10 Went down a lttle
67.5 X10
Rope push downs:
65 X10
65 X10
65 X10
I would be lying on the floor after that session… I like it!!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been having some pain in my right shoulder. It has been separated twice. Once in the wreck and I believe it popped out and back in when I had the pec tear.

Anyway, I have been doing these exercises where you hold arm at 90 degrees and touch the back of your neck and it is helping. Changed to light incline instead of the Matrix shoulder press until it gets better. Just glad I could train shoulders. This is yesterday's workout.

Matrix plate loaded incline:
95 X10
115 X8
135 X5
25 X10,10 L&R
25 X10,10
Matrix lat raises:
70 X10
70 X10
70 X10
Facepulls:
55 X10
65 X8
75 X6
Wide grip pulldowns:
120 X10
120 X10
120 X10
Reverse grip cable rows:
125 X10
130 X8
135 X6
Cable curls:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Rope hammer curls:
105 X10
105 X10
Matrix curls:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
delts, back and biceps
Love doing that combo. Throwing the delts in there gets a good shoulder pump going on back and bi day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been having some pain in my right shoulder. It has been separated twice. Once in the wreck and I believe it popped out and back in when I had the pec tear.

Anyway, I have been doing these exercises where you hold arm at 90 degrees and touch the back of your neck and it is helping. Changed to light incline instead of the Matrix shoulder press until it gets better. Just glad I could train shoulders. This is yesterday's workout.

Matrix plate loaded incline:
95 X10
115 X8
135 X5
25 X10,10 L&R
25 X10,10
Matrix lat raises:
70 X10
70 X10
70 X10
Facepulls:
55 X10
65 X8
75 X6
Wide grip pulldowns:
120 X10
120 X10
120 X10
Reverse grip cable rows:
125 X10
130 X8
135 X6
Cable curls:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Rope hammer curls:
105 X10
105 X10
Matrix curls:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10

Looks like a lot of Good Work !

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Precor leg press is very similar to the Matrix one at Snap. The difference is it feels heavier. That's why the lbs look lighter. Good leg day anyway.

I ordered me some Ursa Gel from dps. The amount of ursolate in it is quite high. It's going to be a nice add on to my next cycle. I got a great deal on a pre-workout that was in my cart. That's why I bought it there.

Anytime fitness leg day:
Precor leg press:
220 X10
235 X8
250 X6
Feet at top
250 X6
250 X6
Leg ext:
135 X10
135 X10
135 X10
Precor seated leg curls:
90 X10
90 X10
90 X 10
Precor hip abduction:
80*X10
90 X10
90 X10
Hip adduction:
80 X10
80 X10
80 X10
Seated calf raises:
In 115 X25 G25
Out 115 X25
Mid 115 X25

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll be very happy with Ursa-Gel. I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think you'll be very happy with Ursa-Gel. I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback.
I am looking forward to trying this out also!

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking forward to trying this out also!
Transdermal ursolic acid is really cool stuff. It enhances nitrous oxide and is at least anti catabolic and helps my joints. It also helps your body fight viruses.
I like to put it on in the am, eat a keto breakfast and then do a pre workout later with dextrose, a pwo and a scoop of protein in it.
It drives the carbs right to the muscles for good atp and a nice pump. I got it already. Dps is fast!
I can't wait to do this lean gainer!

Last edited:
SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did my hour on the recombinant on Tuesday and this one today(Wednesday haha).

Flat pause bench:
115 X5
125 X5
135 X5
215 X5 Haha I was trying to go up
205 X5
205 X5
205 X5 staying the same as the last WO
205 X5
Cybex flies:
95 X10
95 X10
Cybex tricep press
100 X10
110 X8
120 X6
Cybex tricep extensions
67.5 X10
67.5 X10
Rope pushdowns:
65 X10
65 X10
65 X10
Torso rotation:
70 X20,20 R&L
70 X20,20

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did my hour on the recombinant on Tuesday and this on today(Wednesday haha).

Flat pause bench:
115 X5
125 X5
135 X5
215 X5 Haha I was trying to go up
205 X5
205 X5
205 X5 staying the same as the last WO
205 X5
Cybex flies:
95 X10
95 X10
Cybex tricep press
100 X10
110 X8
120 X6
Cybex tricep extensions
67.5 X10
67.5 X10
Rope pushdowns:
65 X10
65 X10
65 X10
Torso rotation:
70 X20,20 R&L
70 X20,20
Can't beat a good chest and tricep workout!