www.supplementkingdom.com clowns????

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
not sure if this is the place but anyone had experiences with these guys? i registered and filled out an order to my address in Australia and it said shipping charges would be sent to me by email as its non-US. fair enough I thought. so next I get an email that they are about o ship and under shipping charge it says FREE. for a minute I think great, untill I see my address which is correct except the country is down as USA not Australia as was filled in.
so I email them immediately, and no response. I log into website, my account but it will not allow me to change the country. I know it is not my mistake as the stat is correct as New South Wales which is only available ffromt he drop down menu when you register as Australia.
so today I check my account and it says order shipped. so im like wtf now. have emailed again but Ive a feeling its been shipped to an address in USA which can not possibly exist.

bah, im pissed i think!!!!!!!!!!:fool2:

edit: they have replied and they do realise im in Oz so all should be good. will report back when i know where order is. phew.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Nutra FTW, you communist!!!!

lol, that kinda sucks. Maybe they dont care, alot of supp sites just want the money, no interaction.

pumbertot

pumbertot

Awards
  • Established
Nutra FTW, you communist!!!!

lol, that kinda sucks. Maybe they dont care, alot of supp sites just want the money, no interaction.
yeah i agree btw.

just got reply so looks ok.

We realize that you are in Austrailia, please understand that we ship all
orders with 48 hours of receipt unless there is a credit card or out of
stock issue, your order is probably stuck in Customs right now. I will
verify everything for you.

Sincerely

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm showing it in stock - in the cabinet above my fridge! :lol:

Hope everything turns out for you and things don't get caught up in customs too long. Moreover, I hope that it gets through to you!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EPI is in stock. Well over 100 units available at Nutra... :D