WOW nutraplanet is human!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
After 4.5 years of persistent ordering solely from Nutra, they finally made a mistake on an order! Its amazing. I was beginning to think something bionic was going on in their shipping department. Seriously, its like about time someone messed up. LOL
Anyways, ordered 7 I force ECDY, recieved 7 I force Fadogia-500's.

Who do I call tommorow fellas?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
All is fun and games unless it sells out tonight . Please nooooooo

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
After 4.5 years of persistent ordering solely from Nutra, they finally made a mistake on an order! Its amazing. I was beginning to think something bionic was going on in their shipping department. Seriously, its like about time someone messed up. LOL
Anyways, ordered 7 I force ECDY, recieved 7 I force Fadogia-500's.

Who do I call tommorow fellas?
I would CALL customer service as soon as possible!

_Nomad_

Awards
lol.

My only gripe with nutra is that they don't carry some of vitamin supplement stuff I'm interested in.

Besides that low prices, great deals and fast shipping. Basically perfect in my book.

jjds2099

Awards
ya can say every deal ive done with nutra has been good

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
problem solved. They are fed ex expressing it to me on their dime so its hear asap, and are including a usps shipping label for me to send the fadogia-500's back.

good stuff nutra

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
problem solved. They are fed ex expressing it to me on their dime so its hear asap, and are including a usps shipping label for me to send the fadogia-500's back.

good stuff nutra
Nutra CS is very on-point! :love: