Wobmarvels random thread, sarms, prohormones, natty supps and random life stuff.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully now you realize sarms are a joke! Very little return!! Your probably dropping water which is why you appear and feel leaner. I would stay off everything for 4-6 months.
Might try 4 to 6 years.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So back to the doctors today. Liver values still high however bloods were taken only a few days apart. Was advised now I'm cold turkey on all anabolics to give it a few weeks and get bloods taken again. They didn't do the PSA or testosterone due to a mistake at there end so these will get tested then too. If liver values are still high it will be time for an ultrasound.

Apparently the best I can hope for test wise is a testosterone gel but because I appear fit and don't show any low test symptoms the doctors says she would be surprised if I would be given anything regardless of results.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So back to the doctors today. Liver values still high however bloods were taken only a few days apart. Was advised now I'm cold turkey on all anabolics to give it a few weeks and get bloods taken again. They didn't do the PSA or testosterone due to a mistake at there end so these will get tested then too. If liver values are still high it will be time for an ultrasound.

Apparently the best I can hope for test wise is a testosterone gel but because I appear fit and don't show any low test symptoms the doctors says she would be surprised if I would be given anything regardless of results.
How everything is going to be okay! You been taking alot of NAC? I have seen where this can cause false liver readings.

Even at 56 yrs old I get the BS on Test. I was 189 last test and he still won't put me on TRT. says I don't need it. I told him my sex life was crap. He caught me lying because my wife goes to him as well. Family Dr.
He told me having sex 2-3 times a week I don't need TRT he was a little jelly. He says I just want it to put on more muscle. I told him so what! He is kind of a dic k.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How everything is going to be okay! You been taking alot of NAC? I have seen where this can cause false liver readings.

Even at 56 yrs old I get the BS on Test. I was 189 last test and he still won't put me on TRT. says I don't need it. I told him my sex life was crap. He caught me lying because my wife goes to him as well. Family Dr.
He told me having sex 2-3 times a week I don't need TRT he was a little jelly. He says I just want it to put on more muscle. I told him so what! He is kind of a dic k.
There's nac in cycle assist.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update

Weight 186

Still cold turkey

Strength still hanging in there. Workout today was legs, nothing too crazy. Did 6 sets of deep squats with about 60kg. No sciatica issues. Felt good. Will hopefully crank it up next week.
Nothing else to report.

HGP mainly on my mind just now.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The good thing is, he is too rare to die. He’ll just come back stronger than ever

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah knowing him he's recovering in bed then when the doctors and nurses leave the room he drops to the floor and cranks out twenty push ups.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because the liver values were so high I was called back in yesterday for more bloods to be taken. Will see what the out come of that is.
Just so you know, exercise a day or 2 before blood work will drastically effect the liver on your blood tests. Next time take 3 days off of the gym before bloods

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so you know, exercise a day or 2 before blood work will drastically effect the liver on your blood tests. Next time take 3 days off of the gym before bloods
Will do. It's annoying how inconclusive all this is going to be. So if tests come back fine on the liver then lgd rad and S4 don't effect liver values as it may have been the exercise or nac. I guess if test comes back higher then that shows something although everyone these days knows sarms are suppressive. Dropping to 1.5 nmol/l in about three weeks is pretty crazy though. If it comes back low again I will just assume it was goosed to begin with.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually looking back I didn't workout for three days before my second bloods and they came back high too.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today was chest, then supposed to be shoulders and triceps but that didn't happen.
Still I managed a single rep 225 on bench which for me is pretty good. But God damn, lowered the bar slow tempo, touch chest then start struggling at the end of the rep. No spotter, using a home squat stand for the rack. Bloody missed the left hook and thought I had hooked it. Bar starts coming down and I'm like "do I shout my wife up downstairs" managed to get the bar hooked in the end but lucky the whole thing didn't crash down on my neck or get some kind of shoulder or pec injury.

Feeling strong but a bit shaken I move on to dips and work up to 45 lbs on the weight belt, managed a set of 10 quite easily, pb so yipeekaiyay then go for a second set and struggling on the 6th rep pinch something in my neck/right shoulder.
Tried moving on to flies but neck was too sore, it's easing now hours later but moving forward I'm gonna peak the bench at 95kg (not sure what that is ion pounds), managed 5 reps at that today so will look to increase reps for a while to get them up to around 8 to 10 before going heavier again. Dips I need to work on form, may drop set them after the first heavy set or again set the weight lower maybe 22.5 lbs and aim for higher reps.

On the bright side strength is still rising, bodyweight is hanging in at around 187 and even though I've gone cold turkey on all anabolics I'm not suffering any lethargy, lack of libido or general feelings of crappyness.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So today was chest, then supposed to be shoulders and triceps but that didn't happen.
Still I managed a single rep 225 on bench which for me is pretty good. But God damn, lowered the bar slow tempo, touch chest then start struggling at the end of the rep. No spotter, using a home squat stand for the rack. Bloody missed the left hook and thought I had hooked it. Bar starts coming down and I'm like "do I shout my wife up downstairs" managed to get the bar hooked in the end but lucky the whole thing didn't crash down on my neck or get some kind of shoulder or pec injury.

Feeling strong but a bit shaken I move on to dips and work up to 45 lbs on the weight belt, managed a set of 10 quite easily, pb so yipeekaiyay then go for a second set and struggling on the 6th rep pinch something in my neck/right shoulder.
Tried moving on to flies but neck was too sore, it's easing now hours later but moving forward I'm gonna peak the bench at 95kg (not sure what that is ion pounds), managed 5 reps at that today so will look to increase reps for a while to get them up to around 8 to 10 before going heavier again. Dips I need to work on form, may drop set them after the first heavy set or again set the weight lower maybe 22.5 lbs and aim for higher reps.

On the bright side strength is still rising, bodyweight is hanging in at around 187 and even though I've gone cold turkey on all anabolics I'm not suffering any lethargy, lack of libido or general feelings of crappyness.
What's your diet like and how tall are you, just curious. Unless your really tall for your weight you could probably make a big jump in strength just by eating a lot more

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And what I mean is if your tall and lanky I can see why your bench strength is low. If your average height then it's probably programming. If your tall you just might need more food

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And what I mean is if your tall and lanky I can see why your bench strength is low. If your average height then it's probably programming. If your tall you just might need more food
6 foot. Plus eating at a slight deficit/maintenance just now. Not bothered by the weights I lift to be honest. I wanna be in shape lifting as little weight as possibly to avoid injury. I tend to go pre exhaustion, superset type workouts over training purely for strength. I get that strength plays it's part but it's not the be all and end all for me.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plus because I'm using a lightweight home gym bench and bar the grip on the bar is relatively narrow maybe just outside shoulder width which makes it tougher.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update. Whole family has had a bad cold so I've been doing a bit of a deload this past week.

On the bright side of the news I finally got myself a job.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well this was a 4 page rollercoaster. What job did you snag my man?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still in retail. Store manager of the retail part of DW fitness in the city I live. Basically a full gym plus pool with a sports clothing, accessory and supplement store attached. Job comes with free gym membership too so may have to check that out. Should also be handy if I ever get round to completing my PT course but I have to find time for family in all this.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still in retail. Store manager of the retail part of DW fitness in the city I live. Basically a full gym plus pool with a sports clothing, accessory and supplement store attached. Job comes with free gym membership too so may have to check that out. Should also be handy if I ever get round to completing my PT course but I have to find time for family in all this.
Congrats! Sounds like a pretty sweet gig, and perks too! I know I’ll never work a job I hate ever again in my life. No time left for that shite

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So made it to the end of the first week at the new job. Seems to be going well, picked up all the usual retail stuff very quick, banking, cashing up, staff rotas, performance management, kpi reports, already had someone off sick so did the return to work and laid down my expectations etc. etc.

Haven't tried the gym yet, realised cos I work out at home I don't actually have any apparel suitable for the gym so since I now sell that stuff I'm gonna wait until my staff discount kicks in and stock up. Also get up to 30% off supplements too which is pretty sweet. Annoyingly we only stock "safe" brands and only your typical strawberry, chocolate and vanilla flavours but there is optimum nutrition, USN, BSN scattered in there so not just typical low quality own brand stuff.

Haven't worked out all week. I think my body is taking a bit of getting used to working again. Diet hasn't been on point and I'm still losing weight (183 lbs at last check). I think the 3 mile walk to work plus being on my feet all day is obviously raising my maintenance calorie requirement. May take the bus in a few days as I can feel a bit of a rebellious cold coming on as my bodies like "what the fack is going on".

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Random update. Haven't worked out since starting my new job. Still trying to get to grips with it. It's "only" retail but I haven't had a full management team. People off sick, full stock take, full store move, new till system, staff not set up on the system when I started and not getting paid, not my fault but getting the blame anyway for not sorting it quick enough. Regional manager is a bit of a dick and seems to like belittling people and making them squirm.

At the moment I'm kinda stressed, angry, depressed but am still determined to try and get on top of things but I'm about three offensive conversations away from quitting and looking for something else.

Just venting guys, hope everyone else is well.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So still plugging away at the job, I think I'm finding my feet. Also took advantage of my free gym membership today. First workout in almost two months. We'll see how sore I am tomorrow.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got a new sleep supplement the other day. My consensus is that although it's not quite up there with anaesthetized its pretty damn close. For maximum effect a scoop and a half is what I go with. The plus side is that even at this the quantity of phenibut is still less than half that of blackstones product. You get a great whopping dose of gabba to send you off and on the days I don't take it I don't seem to build the same psychological dependency as I did with the higher phenibut products.
IMG_20191126_182633.jpeg
IMG_20191126_182612.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On another note now that I'm regularly using the gym at work I have been bagging some natty products in the black Friday sales to toy around with. Probably won't start a log but will report any feedback I feel warrants a mention. Products include the same black mamba company's epicatechin product. Bsl ursolic acid (used this before and already rate it) plus Myo stack. Also will report on my opinions of a bunch of ghost supplements I got with 25% off and further down the line some fat burners and natural diuretic from muscle rage. Stay tuned.... If your bothered.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So ghost supplements. What can I say that has not already been said. Currently using lemon lime and strawberry kiwi bcaas, flavours on point. Not a million miles better than mutant though that k can get for less than half the price so no reason to stick to ghost. I use these just as a water flavouring throughout the day and drink two scoops in about a gallon of water.

Ghost legend, quite like this actually, again not groundbreaking, extremely safe ingredient profile especially in the UK. Sour heads green apple flavour tastes spot on. Interestingly got pretty intense beta alanine tingles even though the dose is only 2g per scoop, could say something about the quality of ingredients. Felt energised and focussed and didnt crash like I do on some of the more hardcore products but people looking for the next step from a previous over stimmed brand will be disappointed.

Protein I have both cinnimon cereal milk and peanut butter cereal milk and both taste great. Again not to the point where I want to spend another third on top of mutant iso surge but when on discount I would snap these up again. Had it with milk, banana and oats but also with just water and it doesn't disappoint. Decent amount of protein per scoop too.

Final word has to be on the branding. Without a doubt ghost have the best packaging bar none. For guys who want to appear like their supplements are some kind of underground steroid infused concoctions this won't cut it but for everyone else this stuff is packaged and branded so well you will want it sitting out in your kitchen so visitors to your house will spot them and be jealous of the display lol.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice mini review Wob, pretty straight forward. Aligns with my thoughts on most supplement brands out there for me at least - taste and packaging can help, but at the end of the day I'm not going to spend 1/3 to almost double on a brand's "fruity cereal flavor of the month" protein or "branded partnership candy flavor" pre-WO on a regular basis. Sure that stuff may get you in the door, but after that the profile and the effects have to speak for themselves. But it is pretty amazing how far the flavoring systems have come since I started working out back when all you had was chocolate/vanilla/strawberry protein and fruit punch/grape/maybe orange or lemonade pre's if you were lucky!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So current stack is:-

Blackstone labs myo stack
Blackstone labs recomp Rx
Black mamba epicatechin

Love the ursolic acid. Feel very similar on it as when I use mk. I realise it's not a growth hormone secretagogue but effects skeletal growth and manipulates brown fat etc. But it gives you a great appetite, possibly a little nitrogen retention, feel slightly pumped constantly and you really feel that it partitions nutrients very effectively. The odd cheat here or there on your diet doesn't result in the usual bloat that normally follows.

I may try a different brand in future like outbreak nutrition's build to see how it compares.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving the gym. Getting DOMS in places I never knew I could get DOMS. Using things like hammer strength machines and cables for the first time in my life. Still throwing in pull ups, dips and free weight stuff too. Starting to really enjoy life again. It's amazing having a gym at work. I can basically go for an hour's lunch, get changed in the shop, run downstairs and train a body part for 40 mins, run back up, eat food then change back for work.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying this just now. It's interesting I'll say that. Will update in more detail later.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my experience with this was interesting.

I always take a new preworkout when I'm not working out and fasted so I can best guage the effects. Plus I don't want unexpected heart palpitations in the gym.

I took one and a half scoops in the morning on an empty stomach.

First off I want to say the powder itself reminds me very much of OG noexplode by BSN. It has a crystallised texture to it plus the fruit punch flavour is very unique. Smells like marzipan before you mix it.

I will say right off the bat that there is no crazy rush. Within 30 mins you can feel alertness kick in, very standard, maybe a bit if extra focus. Then after about an hour I started feeling a bit of an energy come down. Then it gets weird.

The coming down subsides and the focus intensifies. I then had a constant energy buzz with focus for the next 3 to 4 hours. It's strange, I couldn't stop speaking, I then went to work and felt more hyper there too. I took the supplement at about 8:30 am and it wasn't until about 2 in the afternoon I felt effects had fully worn off.

Today I'm gonna try 1 scoop and I will try it with workouts over the weekend.

In summary I didn't at any point feel cracked out of my skull socks blown off energy surges but for anyone that utilises energy drinks throughout the day, this could be the best replacement ever. Will help when you have a few hours where you have to get sh1t done, workout or otherwise.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Full banned sarms, prohormones and anabolics list for anyone interested. Depressing read for people who don't get their stuff through prescriptions.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So first post on here in a while. After my extremely low test reading the doctors fucked up my blood test and only did liver values, which were raised. I was actually needing testosterone markers checked to verify what I had in my do it at home test plus I was getting prostate checked out too. After being off all the sarms for over 3 months I have got an appointment next Tuesday to get bloods taken again so hopefully will get a decent reading this time. Annoying thing is I had written off getting it done so about a week ago I started taking the lgd again, then got my appointment through so stopped. Believe I took it for about 5 days so hopefully won't skew the results too much, I stopped them on Thursday so will be off for 5 days before the test.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good thing doctor didn't mess up something more severe. Trivia, a lot of hospital deaths are due to human error.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
scroll'd through the thread .. and you had me look up anesthetized label .. wow very heavy dose of phenibut .. were you doing this at 1 scoop or felt 1/2 hit very good ?

i have a bottle stashed away of phenibut as it is becoming rare and wanted to try products containing it as well

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
scroll'd through the thread .. and you had me look up anesthetized label .. wow very heavy dose of phenibut .. were you doing this at 1 scoop or felt 1/2 hit very good ?

i have a bottle stashed away of phenibut as it is becoming rare and wanted to try products containing it as well
Not a fan of phenibut myself. I get an overwhelming flush like a ate a fist of niacin, followed by about 10 minutes of excessive sweating and a drunken-like-drowsiness. If i dont fall asleep within that 10 minutes (which happened a lot because i would be dizzy) i would snap out of it and it would be like nothing ever happened.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I wouldn't take every day. Usually I would do 1 scoop, then half scoop followed by 1 or 2 days off. You can definitely overdo it though. The effects change based on when you last ate too. If you haven't eaten for a few hours and then take a full heaped scoop you run the risk of almost feeling like you can't breath as the tranquillised effect kicks in the like was said earlier if you don't fall asleep at this point you can lay awake for a few hours after. When you do sleep though the rem sleep will definitely kick in and it does it's stuff. Sweet spot for me is probably about three quarters of a scoop or half if I haven't eaten for a while.

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been trying fade out by redcon1 again recently. Used to have a gram of phenibut but it's been completely removed from the formula making it less addictive. Liking it so far.

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe it's the GABA that gives you that dizzy feeling. I'd does something to relax your nervous system. The phenibut gives you a care free chilled out brain effect and it can be an addictive feeling and you can get withdrawal symptoms from it. Having said that I've had crazy weeks at work with little to no days off where I have been like "screw it" and taken full scoops every night for a week so almost 2 grams per day and I was still able to ween myself back off with the full scoop, half scoop, day off then full scoop, half scoop, two days off, the back to half scoops as and when I felt I needed it most.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So random update. Not long finished my 8 week lgd cycle (1st 4 weeks included 20mg per day of rad140, second 4 weeks switched that to 75mg S4). Don't have pics or anything but interestingly was going for a recomp. Scales stoped working for the last few weeks. O was using the mirror as a guide. Now I'm not ripped with striations etc. I am a guy who (hopefully) looks like he lifts. I was gaining size in my shoulders chest and arms whilst ensuring I could still see abs. Basic stuff. Was using the gym at work so lifting more often and heavier than usual. Anyway, I finally got my scales sorted and weighed myself the other day... I was 200lbs which was a shock. I wasn't looking to gain weight, mainly recomp but happened to gain almost 15lbs over the 8 weeks!! Anyway I thought I would share.

Also for anyone interested, it takes almost exactly a week for the S4 blindness to return to normal.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a minute Wob. Glad to see you still going strong! Do you think that the S4 or the Rad was a bigger contributer?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worst side of s4 .. have heard few people complaint about that

For you when did the blind side kick in .. 1st week ?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The blindness kicks in by the end of the first week. I have read that if you stick to 50mg per day or below you won't get it. Or some go 5 days on 2 off which I feel would wreck the effects of the compound. I had ran it before and 75mg was my sweet spot.

You don't go completely blind, if you look at a light source at night you can still see but when you look away everything does go black for a bit, its like you have no periferal vision and can only see what's in dead centre of your vision, plus during the day everything turns yellow.

Certainly would t drive whilst on at night. Even going to the toilet in the night becomes highly entertaining.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I much prefer S4 over rad, didn't get anything bad from rad but didn't notice much difference to lgd ran solo. S4 boosts strength and I don't know if it's a nutrient partition thing but you start looking leaner on it too with no reduction in calories. It's not a bloated look either.