Wobmarvels random thread, sarms, prohormones, natty supps and random life stuff.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this is here. Will try and get it done in the morning. Got to prick my finger and fill the whole vial.
IMG_20190828_131405.jpeg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well the test kit is a joke. Having gone through 3 of the 4 needles I have spent 30 minutes trying to get one drop of blood into the vial, it just starts coming out then won't drip and starts congealing. Tried squeezing and massaging etc. £30 quid down the drain and another reason as to why people in the UK don't get bloods done. Tempted just to slice my hand with a knife but shouldn't really have to do that.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right got there in the end with the help of a corn on the cob skewer and lots of patience. I must have some kind of delayed onset of rapid bleeding. All the cuts seemed to have dried up so started getting on with my day. Getting stuff ready for the kids school I notice blood dripping from my finger so sprang into action.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posted, should be able to review the results in 48 hours.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone want to start guessing my test levels? I'm 44 I've ran a halo cycle, epistane, megavol, epistane, ostarine, ostarine + S4, lgd, superdrol + lgd, epistane + trenadrol + trest and now rad + lgd + s4. I've ran these over the last 15 years, never had a true test base but did start using serms for recovery a few cycles in.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 19

LGD 10 mg

Rad 10 mg

S4 25 mg

3 spray 50 pumps

Workout back and bis

189.5 lbs

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just rip a hangnail off, those damn things will go half way Up your arm

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say 530.
Just felt the number in my left testicle.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to come up with a prize of some kind for the closest. Probably won't get results until Monday.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Supposed to do legs today but my sciatica is reaching mental levels. Intense pain even when lying down. Doctors today me thinks.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well the test kit is a joke. Having gone through 3 of the 4 needles I have spent 30 minutes trying to get one drop of blood into the vial, it just starts coming out then won't drip and starts congealing. Tried squeezing and massaging etc. £30 quid down the drain and another reason as to why people in the UK don't get bloods done. Tempted just to slice my hand with a knife but shouldn't really have to do that.
Glad you got it done, it is a bit of a pain, but they (medichecks) do have clinics all over the country where you can just rock up and have your blood drawn then post off.

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you got it done, it is a bit of a pain, but they (medichecks) do have clinics all over the country where you can just rock up and have your blood drawn then post off.
In fairness the test kit is fine. My ability to bleed is a joke.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a refer code I can give to two people which gets them £15 off so if people see my results and want to give it a go themselves (and live in the UK) the can get their test bloods checked for £14.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So now I have dihydrocodeine to add to my preworkout stack.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have a refer code I can give to two people which gets them £15 off so if people see my results and want to give it a go themselves (and live in the UK) the can get their test bloods checked for £14.
Can that be used against any of their test kits? I was gonna do the full panel soon.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can that be used against any of their test kits? I was gonna do the full panel soon.
It says off anything plus I get a £15 discount too so could use it when I retest after pct... Won't be for like 12 weeks or so though.
IMG_20190830_140351.jpeg

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If guessing test levels for sport... I am going with 150. Closest wins bragging rights??

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You all are guessing very low. Am I the only one who trusts @Wobmarvel 's ability to do a good PCT?

Also, his username has "marvel" in it... like: "Marvelous testicles".

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You all are guessing very low. Am I the only one who trusts @Wobmarvel 's ability to do a good PCT?

Hey now, my initial guess was mid 400’s! But he called me a fool, politely.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Well let's just scrap that thought...

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the test has come back. It's total test measured in nmol/l

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Normal range is apparently between 8.64 and 29.

I'm apparently 1.52...

Do I laugh?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Can never tell if your serious? After all he did use “real serms” a couple times over the last 15 years and 12 cycles. 🙄

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can never tell if your serious? After all he did use “real serms” a couple times over the last 15 years and 12 cycles.
Starting to think the clomid I use may be bunk. Well done to my body for conceiving two kids both within weeks of finishing cycles. And for throwing me off by not feeling like utter sh1t 24/7.

Having said that I've never tested for this before so have no base line for comparison. Let that be a lesson to you boys and girls... Mainly boys.

I have a follow up appointment on Thursday with the doctor concerning my sciatica so I will discuss these results with him plus I'm getting blood taken on Friday for something else so may see based on this if they can check testosterone markers too.

Soooo... Do I stop the sarms I'm taking just now? It's not like I can suppress any more. Do I tell the doctor I've been taking them? Usually I'm an honestly is the best policy but I mentioned prohormones once when we were finding out my wife was present and the look of in knowing confusion on the doctor's face made me think they are not educated in that area at all.

This has certainly been an entertaining year so far.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Starting to think the clomid I use may be bunk. Well done to my body for conceiving two kids both within weeks of finishing cycles. And for throwing me off by not feeling like utter sh1t 24/7.

Having said that I've never tested for this before so have no base line for comparison. Let that be a lesson to you boys and girls... Mainly boys.

I have a follow up appointment on Thursday with the doctor concerning my sciatica so I will discuss these results with him plus I'm getting blood taken on Friday for something else so may see based on this if they can check testosterone markers too.

Soooo... Do I stop the sarms I'm taking just now? It's not like I can suppress any more. Do I tell the doctor I've been taking them? Usually I'm an honestly is the best policy but I mentioned prohormones once when we were finding out my wife was present and the look of in knowing confusion on the doctor's face made me think they are not educated in that area at all.

This has certainly been an entertaining year so far.
Yeah props on making them babies in a suppressed state. 😊 Low testosterone doesn’t directly lead to infertility. Though it can lead to “lower” sperm count. Time to move on from the sarms. They have very little return for the suppression they cause. You are 44 and already have kids. It appears like TRT is on the horizon.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your clomid was bunk, do your kids look a bit like your neighbor?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's weird cos if the results had come back mid range or even high it's not like I would have thought " that's strange, I feel lethargic all the time, can't get it up and suffer depression" I would have just been like "cool, stay the course". See what the doctor says next week.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyway, as if nothing happened

Day 20

LGD 10 mg

Rad 10 mg

S4 25 mg

3 spray 50 pumps

Off day (see what I did there)

189 lbs

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had same issue even got kitchen knife to cut myself . Medicheck is best just choose the option costs more for nurse to take at you closes location

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Normal range is apparently between 8.64 and 29.

I'm apparently 1.52...

Do I laugh?
There are plenty of ppl who can not recover post cycle with just Clomid or just nolva. Sometimes you need a blast of hcg and both serms and that may not work. I skimmed through the log but I think I saw you have used a bunch of stuff over 10 to 15 years and your in your 40's so recovery might not be possible any more. At least not to where you want it. Those numbers should get you a script for trt

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Wait. I missed some stuff, your still on sarms with those numbers. Or you on Clomid, conceiving kids lol. I gotta finish reading the thread cus im lost

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait. I missed some stuff, your still on sarms with those numbers. Or you on Clomid, conceiving kids lol. I gotta finish reading the thread cus im lost
Lol. Still on sarms just now. Don't feel bad at all but will discuss with the doctor these results on Thursday. My only issue is if the doctor asks if I'm taking anything that could effect my testosterone levels do I say no in order to speed up the chance of treatment? If I say I'm taking sarms he a: probably doesn't really know what they are anyway from previous experience and b: will maybe tell be to stop taking for a month in order to get a more accurate blood test result which will drag everything out.

It's possible I've had low test levels my whole life, I've never been tested before, always looked younger than my age (was getting asked for I.D. when I was in my thirties) and can't grow a "proper" beard. Which would explain why I don't feel particularly down. My only real negative thought just now is " damn, imagine how much better my workout results would have been over the years if I actually had testosterone"

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are plenty of ppl who can not recover post cycle with just Clomid or just nolva. Sometimes you need a blast of hcg and both serms and that may not work. I skimmed through the log but I think I saw you have used a bunch of stuff over 10 to 15 years and your in your 40's so recovery might not be possible any more. At least not to where you want it. Those numbers should get you a script for trt
You totally overlooked the "marvel" in his username. :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Still on sarms just now. Don't feel bad at all but will discuss with the doctor these results on Thursday. My only issue is if the doctor asks if I'm taking anything that could effect my testosterone levels do I say no in order to speed up the chance of treatment? If I say I'm taking sarms he a: probably doesn't really know what they are anyway from previous experience and b: will maybe tell be to stop taking for a month in order to get a more accurate blood test result which will drag everything out.

It's possible I've had low test levels my whole life, I've never been tested before, always looked younger than my age (was getting asked for I.D. when I was in my thirties) and can't grow a "proper" beard. Which would explain why I don't feel particularly down. My only real negative thought just now is " damn, imagine how much better my workout results would have been over the years if I actually had testosterone"
If you shooting for TRT, don't mention anything. Zip it.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll tell him I've been using boom stick by redcon 1 and see if I can get them investigated just for sh1ts and giggles.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 21

LGD 10 mg

Rad 10 mg

S4 25 mg

3 spray 50 pumps

Day off

187.5 lbs

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today was a diet cheat day so expect a couple of pounds back on in the morning. Missed legs yesterday due to severe sciatica pain. Full body workout will resume Monday.

Good strength on bench this week also dips with 15kg added for reps. Chin up bar is back too so weighted pull ups were included on back day.

I figure if my test is indeed as low as the test says and I'm not feeling any effects from it I may aswell stay the course on the sarms and at least benefit from the androgen receptor modulation. Midsection is leaner, recomp is taking place, the challenge is gonna be holding on to th changes if my test is indeed that low. I will continue the log as normal and update on doctor's visits etc. As and when they happen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll tell him I've been using boom stick by redcon 1 and see if I can get them investigated just for sh1ts and giggles.
Regardless of what your taking, 100% sure you had low t before the first dose of sarms

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Regardless of what your taking, 100% sure you had low t before the first dose of sarms
I agree with this. I remember having a conversation with my sister a while back about getting old. I was saying my age never phased me, I was never down about turning 30 or even turning 40. I still felt the same as when I was 21. The last couple of years though (I'm now 44) really feels like age has cought up with me, a lot of general aches and pains in joints etc. I didn't have before. Started feeling more tired. Nothing like chronic depression or anything just feeling more "fragile" if that's the right term.

I dont think this coincided with taking a cycle. I had probably been off cycle for a couple of years and feeling like this is what made me want to go back on.

Didn't get checked out then cos the feelings were not life ruining and a lot of people I spoke to about it were just like "welcome to middle age" or "that's what having two young kids does". But thinking back this is probably a good sign something was up.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 22

LGD 10 mg

Rad 10 mg

S4 50 mg

3 spray 50 pumps

Day off