Wisest way to spend money on supps/anabolics

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any gains from DHT are by default, not by direct actions.
It's an interesting concept though.
A cruise dose of Test is approx 1/4-1/2 of an on-cycle dose, this adds a 1/4-1/2 of a standard on-cycle dose of DHT.
Sounds a lot like cruising with a mild AI, muscle hardener and CNS booster to me.
Increasing DHT year round from epi would have negative prostate effects. The test from trt already increases dht. Also, I think the andro would effect lipids. The longest I have heard of anyone ever running Epi is 12 weeks. The benefits wouldn’t outweigh the negatives.

Newth

Awards
Increasing DHT year round fromepi has negative prostate effects. The test already increases dht. Also, I think the andro would effect lipids. The longest I have heard of anyone ever running Epi is 12 weeks. The benefits wouldn’t outweigh the negatives.
Same can be said for TRT.
This is just swinging the DHT a little higher creating estrogen conversion to be a lower a little, nothing dramatic.
The reality of using "Epiandro" for this I'm not sure(TBH I CBF doing the research as I wont be doing it) but the original statement is very different to running it at cycle doses.
For cruse purposes it holds validity over most other supp options IMO.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same can be said for TRT.
This is just swinging the DHT a little higher creating estrogen conversion to be a lower a little, nothing dramatic.
The reality of using "Epiandro" for this I'm not sure(TBH I CBF doing the research as I wont be doing it) but the original statement is very different to running it at cycle doses.
For cruse purposes it holds validity over most other supp options IMO.
I just wouldn’t want to cruise on the trt AND the epi because like you said they both increase dht so combining the two 365 days a year would be asking for prostate issues imo. I will let someone else be the guinea pig for that experiment. Also, the epi would probably screw up routine scheduled trt blood work. When I get bloodwork done by the dr I just want to be on the prescribed trt dose and no other compounds.

Newth

Awards
I just wouldn’t want to cruise on the trt AND the epi because like you said they both increase dht so combining the two 365 days a year would be asking for prostate issues imo. I will let someone else be the guinea pig for that experiment. Also, the epi would probably screw up routine scheduled trt blood work. When I get bloodwork done by the dr I just want to be on the prescribed trt dose and no other compounds.
Actually it would probably give you higher free test as your TRT will convert less into DHT because its already being supplemented.
This could throw test results though.

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would choose gear over a ph. Easy to get, more options, more effective options, cheaper (better bang for your buck). Some might not agree but I have more trust in the quality too.

Saying that there has been some awesome pro hormones but not so much now.

Brenwad

Awards
High dht levels are fantastic. Helped my recover nervous system strength.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From my research , I've seen certain experts like Jerry Branium and and I think Jerry Ward say BCAAs are mostly useless and people drinking them before and during workouts whom are trying to lose fat won't lose any fat because the body will use the BCAAs as fuel instead using and burning off fat .
The body won’t use it as fuel, but aminos can spike insulin levels in the blood, and when insulin is present, lypolisis slows. The more insulin present, the less fat burning will happen.
The body will burn the easiest fuel first, atp/crp, then glycogen, then fat, amino acids can be broken down for fuel, but glycogen would need to be depleted.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's correct. I'm a big fan of Dave Palumbo, and he mentions that using BCAAs while cutting is pointless since aminos with the exception of leucine and lysine I think, will undergo gluconeogenesis. And, if you're in a low-carb state and trying to lose fat, it becomes counterproductive to take them as they will convert into glucose aka fuel.
The amine skeleton from amino acids is what can be used as fuel, the body will always try to use the easiest form of energy available, a lot of factors wouldn have to be in place for the body to choose amino acids over glycogen or ketones for fuel.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This guys a fool. Cardarine will give you cancer. Epiandro will ruin your lipids! Skinnier the guy, wankier the advice
:lmao:

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never said epiandro can’t be used safety you twat, only that it’s stupid to use it every day of the year indefinitely. Why would anyone even do that? Also, if you knew anything about cardarine, you’d know that pairing it with other drugs that may themselves increase cancer growth is inherently risky.
He was talking about me because I was criticizing you post at least I believe, although i didn’t mentioned cardarine.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He was talking about me because I was criticizing you post at least I believe, although i didn’t mentioned cardarine.
Are you sure? I thought he was insulting me because I disagreed with him about cardarine. He said it’s safe, I said we don’t know, and development was abandoned for a reason, but apparently since I’m not a mass monster that means I can’t read the plethora of studies on cardarine lol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running a 2 step ph year round would be a waste of money because your body will decrease the enzymes needed for conversion requiring an increase in dosage on a regular basis to continue noticing effects.
It’s be better to blast using it.
Now injectables is a different story. Cruising on a good dose of say primobolan along with test would be good

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you sure? I thought he was insulting me because I disagreed with him about cardarine. He said it’s safe, I said we don’t know, and development was abandoned for a reason, but apparently since I’m not a mass monster that means I can’t read the plethora of studies on cardarine lol.
Must of both of us. :lol:

Dholmes90

Awards
The amine skeleton from amino acids is what can be used as fuel, the body will always try to use the easiest form of energy available, a lot of factors wouldn have to be in place for the body to choose amino acids over glycogen or ketones for fuel.
You certainly know more about this stuff than I do. I'm actually going to be taking a course in sports nutrition this fall as I find all of this to be quite fascinating, and I believe it'll make me a better personal trainer too in the long run. There's still a lot of things I don't understand fully. Let me ask you this: Currently I would say I'm in a relatively low carb state - 120g or less a day. If I were to take aminos again, specifically when I do fasted cardio in the mornings, that's not going to inhibit fat loss?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You certainly know more about this stuff than I do. I'm actually going to be taking a course in sports nutrition this fall as I find all of this to be quite fascinating, and I believe it'll make me a better personal trainer too in the long run. There's still a lot of things I don't understand fully. Let me ask you this: Currently I would say I'm in a relatively low carb state - 120g or less a day. If I were to take aminos again, specifically when I do fasted cardio in the mornings, that's not going to inhibit fat loss?
5 g of bcaa shouldn’t have too much of significant impact on insulin levels. But it’ll effect it some. It’d be optimal to wait until post cardio then ingest 5 g of aminos.
Also remember insulin inhibits growth hormone.

Lionheart1776

Awards
  • Established
Oh Nooooooooooo!!! My lipids . Lol . I seriously think a little too much emphasis is put on some of the supposed dangers of pro's and steroids sometimes . I mean people drink and do drugs like opiates and coke on top of drinking daily for years at a time sometimes , and when they eventually kick the habits and get clean , a lot of them haven't got big health problems from their usage . I'd really love to see a study or comparison of damage from using hard drugs by themselves and along with using alcohol on top of the drug usage compared to the damage from steadily using pro's and steroids . I am a recovered drug addict , used to use heroin and crack together , and for years and years my my liver values and stuff was perfectly fine . Makes me wonder if using heroin and crack actually does less damage then using steroids does . I've known people ( including myself ) who got bloodwork done that were actively using hard drugs and their tests came back good , with no outstanding health problems .
You will never feel the effects of trashed lipids and it can take decades for the consequences to manifest. If for example you ran orals sporadically every few months, kept a higher than medically prescribed cruise dose, and blasted often your HDL might stay low and your LDL very high through out the entire duration of doing that. Say you do it from 27-40 and then decide to be more health conscious as you age, the damage might already be done. You could have a heart attack at 40-60 and die for example, when you otherwise would have been healthy and jacked until 70-80ish before having any issues if lipids were paid a little mind. I am no expert but I do care a lot about my own health so I keep tabs on things, talk to my doctor every 6 months for a general health work up, for me it is important to be able to stay in the game as long as possible.

It's luck of the draw at the end of the day, my grand mother's father was a obese man about 5'5 and maybe 200 lbs in every picture I saw of him, he was a very heavy lifetime smoker, he ate mostly fried type food, drank plenty and was well known to overdue it by everyone who shares stories about him and he lived to be 98! Not only did he live super long despite the very low odds of him doing so, but he still drove until he was in his mid nineties and didn't even die from heart disease of any kind. Renal failure is what finally picked him off. Could be you or I, but statistically if we push things it'll most likely lead to an early demise.

I don't know about y'all I would love to be able to keep this lifestyle going into my 60's and 70's like Frank did.
frank zane.jpg

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Creatine/ protein should be staples. Other than that get a good feel good sup like amazing grass greens superfood