Does Gear suspended in mct oil absorb faster? Dose it need everyday injections?

recomp706

Awards
I heard from a reputable youtuber VigorousSteve that mct oil absorbs faster and needs to be injected everyday. Less volume ed injections, is this true?

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What? That's up to the ester of the compound injected. The physical oil it's suspended in May absorb into the body faster, but I don't see how that affects the bodies ability to cleave the ester from the hormone.

What example hormone did he reference, and was there any literature he sited?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What? That's up to the ester of the compound injected. The physical oil it's suspended in May absorb into the body faster, but I don't see how that affects the bodies ability to cleave the ester from the hormone.

What example hormone did he reference, and was there any literature he sited?
Mct oil absorbs much faster then other oils. The ester and half life come into play more importantly, but the oil does change things to a degree

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mct oil absorbs much faster then other oils. The ester and half life come into play more importantly, but the oil does change things to a degree
Yeah, but with something like enanthate none of the oils they'd suspend it in will meaningfully change it's absorbtion rate to need a daily injection. If your going to do daily microdose injections you may as well use TNE or prop lol

When looking at something like nebido with the undeconate ester in caster oil only needing monthly injections, it's still 90% on the ester.

Idk seems like Steve is spouting bro science there with no clinical facts to back him up on daily injections

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, but with something like enanthate none of the oils they'd suspend it in will meaningfully change it's absorbtion rate to need a daily injection. If your going to do daily microdose injections you may as well use TNE or prop lol

When looking at something like nebido with the undeconate ester in caster oil only needing monthly injections, it's still 90% on the ester.

Idk seems like Steve is spouting bro science there with no clinical facts to back him up on daily injections
There's a medical study showing that testosterone E suspended in caster oil extended the half life to 31 days. The oil can make a significant difference. But I still don't think ppl need to dramatically alter injection frequency.

Before anyone asks me to link the study, I'm not. It's out there, if someone wants to find it it's on them. I don't really care enough about this topic to do any leg work

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Before anyone asks me to link the study, I'm not. It's out there, if someone wants to find it it's on them. I don't really care enough about this topic to do any leg work
LOL I hate when people sit on their hands and just yell "source!" Over and over like you not providing the link means they win. I can only find a study with enanthate in caster oil still being administered weekly with no mention of the life of the drug... But I'm not invested enough to look further either as it doesn't really matter lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's a medical study showing that testosterone E suspended in caster oil extended the half life to 31 days. The oil can make a significant difference. But I still don't think ppl need to dramatically alter injection frequency.

At this point they're just way over complicating this, stick to your diet, do your cycle, and train your ass off, you'll be fine. Funny we get off the wall questions like this about gear but never about diet, makes me wonder...

Dick-Hertz

Dick-Hertz

Awards
I heard from a reputable youtuber VigorousSteve that mct oil absorbs faster and needs to be injected everyday. Less volume ed injections, is this true?
Stop listening to stupid Youtubers, start reading real research & studies... Thx...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
LOL I hate when people sit on their hands and just yell "source!" Over and over like you not providing the link means they win. I can only find a study with enanthate in caster oil still being administered weekly with no mention of the life of the drug... But I'm not invested enough to look further either as it doesn't really matter lol
I know, every time I mention something someone wants a source, which is fine, but what makes someone think I'm gonna do all the leg work for them. They can spend there own time researching if they need a answer that bad, my time is stretched thin and unless someone wants to start paying me they can do there own research. I work multiple jobs and do meal plans for ppl and I spend my free time doing what I want, I'm sick of spoon feeding ppl

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I love when someone comes on here and says prove it or it didn't happen, or sources or its not real.

Who the fuk is this random faceless person on a bodybuilding forum demanding I give them details lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At this point they're just way over complicating this, stick to your diet, do your cycle, and train your ass off, you'll be fine. Funny we get off the wall questions like this about gear but never about diet, makes me wonder...
The medical studies have nothing to do with bodybuilding. Diet and steroid cycles are not part of the medical Literature. What you're talking about is completely different than what I'm talking about because The medical field doesn't do studies on steroids for steroid users. they're done for medication purposes so they're not overcomplicating things. There doing legit medical studies.

Everyone seems to forget that steroids are medications used in a medical setting. They are not intended for bodybuilding. Bodybuilders just found applications for them and we use them because we're drug users. Drugs are required to reach the desired outcome we're looking for. But steroids are no more for a body builder than they are for a checkers player. I know that sounds ridiculous but the point I'm trying to make is when you read a study done on steroids it's not intended for us.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The medical studies have nothing to do with bodybuilding. Diet and steroid cycles are not part of the medical Literature. What you're talking about is completely different than what I'm talking about because The medical field doesn't do studies on steroids for steroid users. they're done for medication purposes so they're not overcomplicating things. There doing legit medical studies.

Everyone seems to forget that steroids are medications used in a medical setting. They are not intended for bodybuilding. Bodybuilders just found applications for them and we use them because we're drug users. Drugs are required to reach the desired outcome we're looking for. But steroids are no more for a body builder than they are for a checkers player. I know that sounds ridiculous but the point I'm trying to make is when you read a study done on steroids it's not intended for us.
No I talking about people like op overcomplicating things, not the doctors of course they're not

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No I talking about people like op overcomplicating things, not the doctors of course they're not
Ya. The medical studies are for testosterone replacement applications and as smart as vigorous Steve is, he is one that over complicates a lot of stuff. Everyone needs to keep context with YouTubers, they need content and need to make videos and a guy like Steve gets deep into topics, but it doesn't mean we need to apply every thing they talk about.

Op, For the past 3 years, all of the testosterone, masteron, and EQ that I have used has been made in MCT oil. I've pinned daily and 1-2× week and it always works. I just notice the less frequently I pin the testosterone the more I start to get back acne, probably from bigger estrogen Flux then anything

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya. The medical studies are for testosterone replacement applications and as smart as vigorous Steve is, he is one that over complicates a lot of stuff. Everyone needs to keep context with YouTubers, they need content and need to make videos and a guy like Steve gets deep into topics, but it doesn't mean we need to apply every thing they talk about.

Op, For the past 3 years, all of the testosterone, masteron, and EQ that I have used has been made in MCT oil. I've pinned daily and 1-2× week and it always works. I just notice the less frequently I pin the testosterone the more I start to get back acne, probably from bigger estrogen Flux then anything
Moreplayesmoredates is the worst of them all. A early 2000s steroid bro that got famous for being a shitty PUA and basically reading Wikipedia... Suddenly he sells WAY over priced preworkouts, literally bunk supplements, & finesses his way into starting a TRT clinic.

I hate him and his ball sucking fan boys LOL

Reactions: Nac

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

As much as I love vigorous Steve it's getting to the point where he's more into biohacking and longevity than actuall bodybuilding. It's really interesting and everything but honestly getting to a stage weight is more important than longevity. I know that may sound messed up or even sad but I'm just being honest

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Moreplayesmoredates is the worst of them all. A early 2000s steroid bro that got famous for being a shitty PUA and basically reading Wikipedia... Suddenly he sells WAY over priced preworkouts, literally bunk supplements, & finesses his way into starting a TRT clinic.

What's a PUA? ( pick up artist? ) I seriously don't know

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's a PUA? ( pick up artist? ) I seriously don't know
Ya lol

Ya, I use to use him as a reference for stuff because he did all the research for everyone but I can't stomach him or super hypocrite scumbag Greg douchcutte

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You know you got no game when you call yourself a pick up artist. They literally just hit on 100 girls a day until one says yes.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya, I use to use him as a reference for stuff because he did all the research for everyone but I can't stomach him or super hypocrite scumbag Greg douchcutte
LOL Greg was another ok dude at first.... Then of course, as always, MONEY. Every damn time man.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You know you got no game when you call yourself a pick up artist. They literally just hit on 100 girls a day until one says yes.
Yup If you stand on a street corner and ask everyone for a 1$ eventually someone is going to give you one

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL Greg was another ok dude at first.... Then of course, as always, MONEY. Every damn time man.
Yea Greg was cool in the beginning until he started doing that whole yelling/ squealing thing...I don't know wtf that's about

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're more than welcome to start your own platform. Just as much as others are allowed to ask questions or for sources on a forum.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You're more than welcome to start your own platform. Just as much as others are allowed to ask questions or for sources on a forum.
Your allowed to do whatever you want, it doesn't mean that anyone is obligated to hand feed you information, especially if your too lazy to do any of your own research.

Your more then welcome to slam your dyck into a dresser drawer, but because your allowed to do that does it make it OK or a smart thing to do?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This forum use to be great because ppl were active, contributed, learned thigs, taught or shared with like minded ppl.

Now it's gone to **** because everyone comes in here contributing nothing and demanding to be spoon feed. GTFOH

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This forum use to be great because ppl were active, contributed, learned thigs, taught or shared with like minded ppl.

Now it's gone to **** because everyone comes in here contributing nothing and demanding to be spoon feed. GTFOH
I feel like most forums used to be that way, but now really everything has already been said. Not much more to research when it comes to drugs and training for our purposes.

Everything SHOULD be a few Google searches away, yet no one wants that. I have no idea how guys come in places having already started cycling and somehow having ZERO idea what they are doing or taking. I did my first cycle here 13 years ago, I didn't even need to make a post, just searched and read.

Heck, I even emailed a couple researchers that published papers on.... Something, can't remember what at this point so I could gain free access to something they wrote.

The amount of insanity is even worse on source forums. How do you post, on a source board, "hey guys, where can I order some legit testosterone?".... Bruh

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Hear hear!

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel like most forums used to be that way, but now really everything has already been said. Not much more to research when it comes to drugs and training for our purposes.

Everything SHOULD be a few Google searches away, yet no one wants that. I have no idea how guys come in places having already started cycling and somehow having ZERO idea what they are doing or taking. I did my first cycle here 13 years ago, I didn't even need to make a post, just searched and read.

Heck, I even emailed a couple researchers that published papers on.... Something, can't remember what at this point so I could gain free access to something they wrote.

The amount of insanity is even worse on source forums. How do you post, on a source board, "hey guys, where can I order some legit testosterone?".... Bruh
I agree alot to this. I grew up during the prohormone age. Phf etc. Stuff was innovative, new, you didn't know. We had chemists, mds, Patrick Arnold, donii, etc all active and listening on multiple boards. We're in different times where i feel a newbie shouldn't be subbed for asking a question. Things are almost stagnant, we're just queaking the kinks

Yes there is search but to create an account and post a question they may not fully understand.. it at least does initial potential they want to learn before diving.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I agree alot to this. I grew up during the prohormone age. Phf etc. Stuff was innovative, new, you didn't know. We had chemists, mds, Patrick Arnold, donii, etc all active and listening on multiple boards. We're in different times where i feel a newbie shouldn't be subbed for asking a question. Things are almost stagnant, we're just queaking the kinks

Yes there is search but to create an account and post a question they may not fully understand.. it at least does initial potential they want to learn before diving.
No1 said there's anything wrong with asking questions, that's what the forum is for to a degree, but you have completely twisted what we were talking about