will transaderm ever go on sale?

ezjax

Awards
Will it ever go on sale?

and also how would this be with Starchecm labs Icon @ 3pills daily? Can't use transdermal 11-kt and from what i hear PA sourced the raws for ICON. I have access to a couple of bottles and want to make the most out of them on my cut..

EC stack + ICON + Transaderm ?? what are your thoughts?

PCT- DAA + Erase

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
needto139 will save you 15% on transaderm plus you get free shipping, if theres ever a sale, we'll be sure to let everyone know

ezjax

Awards
how long does 1 bottle of trans last? and how do you think it will stack with icon?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
needto139 will save you 15% on transaderm plus you get free shipping, if theres ever a sale, we'll be sure to let everyone know
with the discount its 45.90 shipped. Check up in the ntbm section for sales, typically before they happen we let everyone know.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how long does 1 bottle of trans last? and how do you think it will stack with icon?
at 5 pumps a day-60 days, 4 pumps a day-75days.

I am going to be using it at 7 pumps a day which will be 43 days.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'd spend the money on transaderm INSTEAD of icon, but that's just me. I think there has been much more positive feedback on the transaderm formula than on ketotestosterone. Remember transaderm has been around quite a while in older forms, it has a great track record of results.

ezjax

Awards
Doesnt 11kt have a lot of studies to back up its usefulness? doesnt dhea leave a lot to be desired? maybe i am mistaken..

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesnt 11kt have a lot of studies to back up its usefulness? doesnt dhea leave a lot to be desired? maybe i am mistaken..
DHEA taken orally has very poor bioavailability. Using it as a transdermal though, it is much much better ;)

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
DHEA taken orally has very poor bioavailability. Using it as a transdermal though, it is much much better ;)
EXACTLY. oral DHEA you aren't gonna see much, possibly beneficial if you are an older gentleman. Transdermal DHEA though is another story.