will there be a law passed banning ALL ph/ds eventually?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think? if so, how long do you reckon we have?

also, will there be more compounds being released to the market, or will new ph/ds products simply be clones?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no. when they ban current ones. we'll just make new legal versions. they should just give up, and focus on fixing the coutries debt problem.

they are never going to be able to ban all of them. too many variables available.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
no. when they ban current ones. we'll just make new legal versions. they should just give up, and focus on fixing the coutries debt problem.

they are never going to be able to ban all of them. too many variables available.
Cool.

Do you think that there will be better options though?

For example, say they banned superdrol, would they be able to bring out a compound as good?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
It depends. Remember how mothers against drunk drivers (MADD) got started?

If some high school phenom quarterback from a prominent family wrecks his liver with the latest greatest 25 stack Monster methy crap, you can bet their lobby money will put an end to it all.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool.

Do you think that there will be better options though?

For example, say they banned superdrol, would they be able to bring out a compound as good?
you mean like monsterdrol-xt?

2-cyano-dmt (pheraplex)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol jbry i love ur posts dude they make me laugh almost everytime

fack em use the real deal baby

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They will be around always. New things will hit the market whether things are getting banned or not. New things are hitting right now actually. It's a good time to be on the look out.

Mosterdrol xt and Balodrol I'm really interested in right now.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
They will be around always. New things will hit the market whether things are getting banned or not. New things are hitting right now actually. It's a good time to be on the look out.

Mosterdrol xt and Balodrol I'm really interested in right now.
ye but I'm in love with sd.....at this stage I've used pretty much everything(inc m1t, anadrol, halotestin,epistane), and never have I responded so well....

I wonder if it does get banned, will it be made UG and sold alongside dbol,tbol ect?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
probably. you can already buy superdrol from underground labs.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
really? I guess it's against the rules to ask f0r a link but I'll def google that..

Cheers!
Just put superdrol clone into a google search and click shopping....I wanna say at least with name brand you'll get something you can trust (not bunk).

IDK why you need an underground lab to make you SD when you can order from big websites that carry it.

Might as well get the real stuff if you're gonna do that! Silly!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Just put superdrol clone into a google search and click shopping....I wanna say at least with name brand you'll get something you can trust (not bunk).

IDK why you need an underground lab to make you SD when you can order from big websites that carry it.

Might as well get the real stuff if you're gonna do that! Silly!!
Obviously. I've just never seen it on any illegal AAS websites before.