Will MMV2 give me strength gains?

weakestlink

Active Member
I am looking for a libido boost and strength gains more then anything else. I am looking for a straight answer. Assumng diet and training are on que (which they are) will I get good strength gains (20-30lbs on compounds)?
 
I am looking for a libido boost and strength gains more then anything else. I am looking for a straight answer. Assumng diet and training are on que (which they are) will I get good strength gains (20-30lbs on compounds)?

Yes, MMV2 will give you explosive strength gains, Ive used it before and will use it again, This is a Pill form of the Liq Mdrol. Very effective product, This will also lean you out as well.
 
Its two steps away from Stenolone so yes it will give you strength gains and make you more vascular and harder
 
go to the LG forum section, lots of info there
 
Back
Top