Wife Has COVID-19

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dying in general? Am I reading that right? Heart stuff? That’s the thing that really freaks me out. Lots of heart stuff in my family. Not saying I want Covid or anything or that I don’t think that’s serious as well because I do.

I hate having to disclaim everything I say. I hope everyone here can see by now I’m not trying to stop anyone from doing what’s best for them and my main gripe is the state.
Here's the rest of his post:

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people aged 10-59, per 100,000 people.

The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.

I have checked the underlying dataset myself and this graph is correct. Vaccinated people under 60 are twice as likely to die as unvaccinated people. And overall deaths in Britain are running well above normal.

I don’t know how to explain this other than vaccine-caused mortality.

The basic data is available here, download the Excel file and see table 4:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought of you guys...

The Cardiology Advisor: ACS Risk Biomarkers Significantly Increase After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine.
Doesn’t get much more blatantly obvious than that...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so, i wonder if those at risk of [ACS] will be excluded from bidens draconian mandates?

my money says no.....follow the science-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fauci is saying that being FULLY VACCINATED might change to include BOOSTER SHOTS....

what happened to herd immunity-FAUCI?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FAUCI has had more flip flops than jimmy buffet.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The brown line represents weekly deaths from all causes of vaccinated people aged 10-59, per 100,000 people.

The blue line represents weekly deaths from all causes of unvaccinated people per 100,000 in the same age range.

I have checked the underlying dataset myself and this graph is correct. Vaccinated people under 60 are twice as likely to die as unvaccinated people. And overall deaths in Britain are running well above normal.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland
Upvoting for posting the original source. I have not read it yet but I will tonight. But I hate the Twitter and Facebook datasources without any references to the original evidence. Good job.

Well, trying to be objective I am not 100% sure what it means - but I would say no one is if they are being honest. It could mean it is really bad for your cardiovascular system. It could be that it is part of the required immune response. But given that we have less than a year's worth of evidence with this vaccine and really lack the data - who knows what this really means?

I would just say it is cause for skepticism and possibly concern over the mRNA vaccines.

I also saw a study suggesting they are now studying an mRNA vaccine injected directly into the heart, which appears to help in CHF, but in my quick look at it they did not use the lipid encapsulation.

But yeah, your sentiment is not wrong. Especially in light of all the people saying, "nothing to see here."

so, i wonder if those at risk of [ACS] will be excluded from bidens draconian mandates?

my money says no.....follow the science-eh?
Of course not. He hasn't listed any autoimmune diseases or anything as an exclusion. He is just a moron. He is even more incompetent than I expected tbh. If he wasn't incompetent and evil his entire life, I would feel bad for him at this point. He is just pathetic.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Man that’s scary.

My kids school are having vaccine sites at them soon…we have like 50 pharmacies in the area that all have the shots already. Wonder if the state gives money to the schools for doing so. If you sit in on a few board meetings it’s blatant that once you get to the administration it’s about money and back patting and not what will make the most productive kids.

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere anyone can get the vax easily and in walking distance for free.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man that’s scary.

My kids school are having vaccine sites at them soon…we have like 50 pharmacies in the area that all have the shots already. Wonder if the state gives money to the schools for doing so. If you sit in on a few board meetings it’s blatant that once you get to the administration it’s about money and back patting and not what will make the most productive kids.

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere anyone can get the vax easily and in walking distance for free.
i bet school board meetings have changed considerably since my kids were that age, very glad my children are grown--but i worry like crazy for my grandchildren, fortunately my son and his wife both work at home and home school and my son in law has a great job and my daughter can stay home and home school---i feel blessed!!!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i bet school board meetings have changed considerably since my kids were that age, very glad my children are grown--but i worry like crazy for my grandchildren, fortunately my son and his wife both work at home and home school and my son in law has a great job and my daughter can stay home and home school---i feel blessed!!!
Yea I wish I would have realized more what public schooling was sooner…but the wife and I are very involved. School meetings, teacher conferences, checking out what they learn, etc.

When I was young I didn’t get home schooling…now I totally get it and anyone that can do that or afford a good private school I would recommend it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I wish I would have realized more what public schooling was sooner…but the wife and I are very involved. School meetings, teacher conferences, checking out what they learn, etc.

When I was young I didn’t get home schooling…now I totally get it and anyone that can do that or afford a good private school I would recommend it.
doj whistleblower said fbi was told by biden's AG to tag outspoken parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists---in my day this would have caused outrage but today there are many who back this kind of authoritarianism--personally i find it disgusting.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
doj whistleblower said fbi was told by biden's AG to tag outspoken parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists---in my day this would have caused outrage but today there are many who back this kind of authoritarianism--personally i find it disgusting.
Oh dude I was fucking pissed about that. We go with other concerned parents and we are professional but it does get combative like you see online sometimes…so what now we are terrorists? Timmothy McVey, Unibomber, and now parents the same? Plus Bush’s crazy ass made it so we can arrest and detain terrorist suspects indefinitely.

Man the federal government is so fucked up.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn I didn’t know the curses actually showed up now…I mean them but if it offends people I don’t need to use them. People can PM me or something if they don’t like it and I’ll remove.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh dude I was fucking pissed about that. We go with other concerned parents and we are professional but it does get combative like you see online sometimes…so what now we are terrorists? Timmothy McVey, Unibomber, and now parents the same? Plus Bush’s crazy ass made it so we can arrest and detain terrorist suspects indefinitely.

what is concerning is that ANY American would endorse this behavior by our government.

the aclu of my youth would have been all over this government overreach as a violation of free speech, but today it is only concerned with pushing the progressive agenda.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a real tragedy what just happened in wisconsin...:(

PRAYERS

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
An suv plowed into a crowd at a holiday parade killing 5 and injuring 40
Last night I told my wife 'well, we know who it wasn't'. She said 'what do you mean?'.

It's not a white guy. If it were, we would know his name, full history, make model and year of every gun he owns, how many maga hats he had in his closet, and how many times he googled Sir Kyle Rittenhouse this year within 5 minutes of his SUV coming to rest.

RIP to the fallen, a quick recovery to the injured, and swift justice to those who need it. Everyone else? Calm the **** down, and don't be a dick.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
spent the last 4 days down in Arizona. 82F, no masks. Crowds everywhere, bars, restaurants, and trinket stores all open and acting normal. It was like visiting the United States for the weekend.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last night I told my wife 'well, we know who it wasn't'. She said 'what do you mean?'.

It's not a white guy. If it were, we would know his name, full history, make model and year of every gun he owns, how many maga hats he had in his closet, and how many times he googled Sir Kyle Rittenhouse this year within 5 minutes of his SUV coming to rest.

RIP to the fallen, a quick recovery to the injured, and swift justice to those who need it. Everyone else? Calm the **** down, and don't be a dick.
it's a Christmas parade, wouldn't be surprised if it's either Muslim extremists or someone butthurt about Kyle's verdict. look at this headline lol

"Victims identified after ‘calm’ driver plowed into Christmas event killing five"

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The man being questioned after a red SUV plowed through Waukesha's Christmas parade, killing at least five people and injuring dozens, has been identified as Darrell E. Brooks Jr., a Milwaukee man with a criminal history dating back to 1999 that includes numerous violent felonies.
Multiple senior law enforcement sources told Fox News that the 39-year-old longtime felon was being questioned in connection with the attack.
Police said early Monday that a red SUV plowed into pedestrians Sunday evening, killing five and injuring at least 40 more. Some of the victims were children.
He has a long rap sheet and a number of pending cases. Brooks’ most recent court appearance came on Nov. 5 for charges including reckless endangerment, battery, domestic abuse, resisting arrest and bail jumping. He was out on $1,000 bail for those charges at the time of the attack.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

The man being questioned after a red SUV plowed through Waukesha's Christmas parade, killing at least five people and injuring dozens, has been identified as Darrell E. Brooks Jr., a Milwaukee man with a criminal history dating back to 1999 that includes numerous violent felonies.
Multiple senior law enforcement sources told Fox News that the 39-year-old longtime felon was being questioned in connection with the attack.
Police said early Monday that a red SUV plowed into pedestrians Sunday evening, killing five and injuring at least 40 more. Some of the victims were children.
He has a long rap sheet and a number of pending cases. Brooks’ most recent court appearance came on Nov. 5 for charges including reckless endangerment, battery, domestic abuse, resisting arrest and bail jumping. He was out on $1,000 bail for those charges at the time of the attack.

Previously charged with bail jumping; let’s let him out on bail for only $1,000. Makes sense…

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The youth of today didn't grow up on rage against the machine.
If you want a good band that is anti-government and means it check out Backwordz. Singer Is Eric July if you’re familiar with him.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have regressed so far with race relations in the last decade and it starts with the universities. What they teach is against color blindness, anti-liberal, anti-civil rights, and ahistorical. They teach the journalists of the corporate press and the law makers of the country.

It’s a tragedy what happened. The media gas lighting deserves some scrutiny if it is verdict related. It will not happen though. This is conflict by design. Been happening for over 100 years.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have regressed so far with race relations in the last decade and it starts with the universities. What they teach is against color blindness, anti-liberal, anti-civil rights, and ahistorical. They teach the journalists of the corporate press and the law makers of the country.
as well as todays young teachers and doctors which will just perpetuate the cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i've heard that his facebook has him as a BLM supporter with comments like **** trump and **** conservatives---i've got 50 cents that his facebook has been taken down.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i still remember cannon hinnant very well.

hardly got any coverage on mainstream media, until fox made the non-coverage a issue.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

speaking of domestic terrorists those criminals in portland caused $2.3 million in damage to federal buildings--as far as i know there haven't been any prosecutions-i see riots are still going on in portland...maybe biden, doj, fbi should focus on REAL terrorists?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We should all remain skeptical and this isn't a smoking gun, but it speaks to the mentality I was talking about and shows how pervasive any questioning of vaccine caused injuries brushed off.

Aside from the fact that we have no idea if any of this actually happened, they fail to give an update this many months later. If indeed she reacted so harshly to the AstraZeneca vaccine, I wonder how her body would react to the actual virus. Has she escaped the virus thus far or not been hospitalized from COVID infection? We all should know by now that a COVID infection itself can kill previously healthy people around age 40 no problem.
what happened to those national guard tents that trump had set up to treat covid?

if healthcare is being over- run with covid patients why isn't biden bringing in national guard and setting up medical tents like trump did-eh?

and lastly thanks for giving humane treatment to those who are not vaccinated, i've heard that when they bring in someone who has been shot after killing numerous people in a mass shooting that they do everything possible to save that KILLER. i think unvaccinated deserve at least the same care that a mass murderer receives-eh?
Well, when you have an incompetent “leader,” we can’t expect anything outside the box to occur!

Treating the unvaccinated has largely been the norm for many months now. It’s essentially what our job is these days, so you kind of get used to the fact that they will keep showing up. We just have to accept it and treat them as we would any other patient. Nonetheless, I have been called in yet again tonight for extra help. To say that I am burned out would be an understatement.

I’m going to try and make it to the gym this afternoon and that will only be the second time I have gone in the past 2 weeks due to all the extra shifts! It’s literally consuming my life…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Aside from the fact that we have no idea if any of this actually happened, they fail to give an update this many months later. If indeed she reacted so harshly to the AstraZeneca vaccine, I wonder how her body would react to the actual virus. Has she escaped the virus thus far or not been hospitalized from COVID infection? We all should know by now that a COVID infection itself can kill previously healthy people around age 40 no problem.

Well, when you have an incompetent “leader,” we can’t expect anything outside the box to occur!

Treating the unvaccinated has largely been the norm for many months now. It’s essentially what our job is these days, so you kind of get used to the fact that they will keep showing up. We just have to accept it and treat them as we would any other patient. Nonetheless, I have been called in yet again tonight for extra help. To say that I am burned out would be an understatement.

I’m going to try and make it to the gym this afternoon and that will only be the second time I have gone in the past 2 weeks due to all the extra shifts! It’s literally consuming my life…
it seems that biden has rejected ANYTHING and EVERYTHING trump....when biden was 1st told that covid was on the rise and hospitals were being over-run he should have reinstated the national guard tents M*A*S*H units like what trump had done--if he didn't do it merely because it was something that trump did then there is nothing to say but he has blood on his hands..

BTW-same could be said for the border-which has become a disaster since he took over, and it looks like it is getting even worse.

biden=FAIL.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it seems that biden has rejected ANYTHING and EVERYTHING trump....when biden was 1st told that covid was on the rise and hospitals were being over-run he should have reinstated the national guard tents M*A*S*H units like what trump had done--if he didn't do it merely because it was something that trump did then there is nothing to say but he has blood on his hands..

BTW-same could be said for the border-which has become a disaster since he took over, and it looks like it is getting even worse.

biden=FAIL.
The hospitals nationwide have never been overwhelmed. Those pop ups and navy ships never saw a single patient. That's why he hasn't set them up, they simply aren't needed.

The issue is actually staffing, but if staffing was such a big issue, maybe they shouldn't fire staff in the middle of a pandemic.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The hospitals nationwide have never been overwhelmed. Those pop ups and navy ships never saw a single patient. That's why he hasn't set them up, they simply aren't needed.

The issue is actually staffing, but if staffing was such a big issue, maybe they shouldn't fire staff in the middle of a pandemic.....
if they have the medical staff to set up those military hospital tents then why doesn't biden use them?

just throwing bidens message of handling pandemic better than trump back at him.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Well, that's white privilege for you.

This was a good take on your park.

it was a mostly peaceful vehicular homicide.
You are in rare form today. Too funny.

Except you can't call it vehicular homicide. It was just joy riding.

Through a crowd.

Haven't you been paying attention? White privilege!!

Cops are so mean to black people. Constantly arresting them (under laws Biden passed), and then letting them out on bail so they can arrest them again.

It’s a tragedy what happened. The media gas lighting deserves some scrutiny if it is verdict related. It will not happen though. This is conflict by design. Been happening for over 100 years.
This is what I was thinking. It's amazing how irresponsible journalists have become, and it leads to people doing stuff like this and they not only get away with it, but people still give them credibility and believe in their stories.

i've heard that his facebook has him as a BLM supporter with comments like **** trump and **** conservatives---i've got 50 cents that his facebook has been taken down.
Facebook or Twitter censoring information that might conflict with the liberal agenda? Oh no, they would never!!!

I know you, like me, remember a time before Fox News even existed. Given all the years of them being bashed for being conservative propaganda - can you imagine where we would be without them now? It is crazy.

speaking of domestic terrorists those criminals in portland caused $2.3 million in damage to federal buildings--as far as i know there haven't been any prosecutions-i see riots are still going on in portland...maybe biden, doj, fbi should focus on REAL terrorists?
As long as they didn't break a pane of glass or put their feet up on Nancy Pelosi's office, it's fine.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if they have the medical staff to set up those military hospital tents then why doesn't biden use them?

just throwing bidens message of handling pandemic better than trump back at him.
Again, he's done so much better than Trump that he has had more deaths while being able to walk into the situation prepared and being handed 3 vaccines on a platter than Trump did when he was totally blindsided and had no treatment at all. I can't believe I ever supported Trump.

Wait, what exactly is Biden's covid strategy again??? Can someone wipe his drool up for him?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Again, he's done so much better than Trump that he has had more deaths while being able to walk into the situation prepared and being handed 3 vaccines on a platter than Trump did when he was totally blindsided and had no treatment at all. I can't believe I ever supported Trump.

Wait, what exactly is Biden's covid strategy again??? Can someone wipe his drool up for him?
i can't believe ANYONE still supports biden-geez...well American anyways, i can see why the chinese would support him.

name even 1 thing he has got right?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

during the 2020 primary, bidens plan was a national mask mandate lol. Biden also lied during the debate with trump, saying Trump had no covid plan. then he mandates Trump's covid plan

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
during the 2020 primary, bidens plan was a national mask mandate lol. Biden also lied during the debate with trump, saying Trump had no covid plan. then he mandates Trump's covid plan
i remember hearing that while biden grilled then nominee clarence thomas during thomas's hearing for scotus, that outside the hearing biden admitted that he didn't believe anita hill's accusations-yet he gave clarence hell at those hearings...biden has always been a snake... i go way back with that evil sonofabitch.
biden used his position as chair of senate judiciary committee to grandstand and kept kept robert bork off the supreme court--bork was probably as well qualified as anyone ever, he was brilliant--as least asshole biden couldn't keep thomas off--to this day thomas hates bidens fucking guts and takes it personal, and i don't blame him one bit.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
finally after several postponements robert f kennedy jr will be the guest on coast to coast tonight. his book THE REAL ANTHONY FAUCI hit number 1 on nytimes bestseller list.

childrenshealthdefense.org is his website-i highly recommend checking it out.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i can't believe ANYONE still supports biden-geez...well American anyways, i can see why the chinese would support him.

name even 1 thing he has got right?
I would, but I'm busy biking to work because gas is so expensive.

Lol?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I hope you know, that we appreciate you 👊

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liberty Report with Ron Paul was showing data that in numerous European countries the majority of deaths are vaccinated. I’m not discrediting that Ricky has better luck vaccinated at all, my question is once the population is vaccinated like in these areas I wonder if the virus mutates or something to take strong effect on vaccinated. Also weird how deaths are up this year Vs last year with a vaccine and no nursing home debacles. I love Ricky’s insight and I take it serious, but I’m confused on what is happening.

Thoughts?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Liberty Report with Ron Paul was showing data that in numerous European countries the majority of deaths are vaccinated. I’m not discrediting that Ricky has better luck vaccinated at all, my question is once the population is vaccinated like in these areas I wonder if the virus mutates or something to take strong effect on vaccinated. Also weird how deaths are up this year Vs last year with a vaccine and no nursing home debacles. I love Ricky’s insight and I take it serious, but I’m confused on what is happening.

Thoughts?
I looked at the UK data and they excluded Feb on purpose cuz there were a lot of unvaccinated deaths. if you look at that UK Excel sheet, it looks like vaccinated people still die less overall. also the data is very sporadic

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I looked at the UK data and they excluded Feb on purpose cuz there were a lot of unvaccinated deaths. if you look at that UK Excel sheet, it looks like vaccinated people still die less overall. also the data is very sporadic
I can’t remember was the vaccine being widely used in February?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Come on, man! you know the thing!
His “it’s 8 months in a Trump doesn’t have this under control, I have a plan” is another one that’s biting him.

If you guys want a crazy follow on Instagram and Twitter check our defiant L’s. He just takes politicians and blue checks and shows back to back tweets completely contradicting themselves, showing they are just ideologues with no real principle.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure this has been mentioned here but for those who may have not seen it...

This means that now, there are only 2 possibilities...

1.) The FDA/Pfizer etc. have NO IDEA how or if their "vaccines" work, nor do they have any idea of what the side effects are OR;
2.) They know damn well what they are, but don't want you to know anytime soon..

Most people just heard "safe and effective" from President Brandon, or their doctor or some other community leader - and that was enough for them. Or they saw a commercial, highway sign or MSM story claiming it was "safe and effective". No further due diligence needed, like oh I dunno.... "what are you basing your safe and effective opinion on"? It turns out there was little to nothing to support that view. Or (more likely IMO) evidence entirely to the contrary. In other words, it was a complete fairy tale.

If you fall into this category and gleefully rolled up your sleeve it's time to admit it: You got played....

Despite this, there's still a sizeable number of Americans who'll have no problem doubling down on stupid and getting booster shots. Much easier offloading your health decisions to someone else.

Besides, thinking for yourself is a lot of work...