Wife Has COVID-19

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like every other approved pandemic measure, resdemivir is ****.

https://trialsitenews.com/discovery-trial-results-mean-more-bad-news-for-remdesivir-no-clinical-benefit/

DisCoVeRy Trial Results Mean More Bad News for Remdesivir-No Clinical Benefit

TrialSite Staff
September 15, 2021
1 Comment
DisCoVeRy Trial Results Mean More Bad News for Remdesivir-No Clinical Benefit
INSERM, a successor to the French National Institute of Health, recently had results from the Phase 3 DisCoVeRy clinical trial published in The Lancet, Infectious Diseases. The major French investigation explored the antiviral efficacy of remdesivir, the only therapy approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of COVID-19. A controversial move by the FDA as the pivotal American clinical trial included controversial moves by the sponsor-the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)-to change the primary endpoint toward the end of the study. It turns out that the drug didn't meet this endpoint, so as directed by NIAID Director Anthony Fauci, the apex government research institute worked with the industry sponsor, Gilead, to merely modify the endpoint to reduce the duration of hospitalization. The final results in that American trial weren't impressive-a mere few days reduction in hospitalization. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization (WHO) Solidarity trial concluded remdesivir brought no benefit. The FDA proceeded first to issue an emergency use authorization (EUA). A few months lat...
Masks? ****. Lockdowns? ****. Resdemivir? ****. Vaccines? ****.

It's almost like they're purposely prescribing ineffective measures to promote the pandemic.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There have been a lot of articles coming out admitting that natural immunity is stronger than 2 shots, as displayed above, but that prior infection PLUS the vaccine is the ultimate in immunity. Here's why that's bullshit:

https://www.mdpi.com/2075-1729/11/3/249/htm

A prior COVID-19 infection was associated with an increased risk of any side effect (risk ratio 1.08, 95% confidence intervals (1.05–1.11)), fever (2.24 (1.86–2.70)), breathlessness (2.05 (1.28–3.29)), flu-like illness (1.78 (1.51–2.10)), fatigue (1.34 (1.20–1.49)) and local reactions (1.10 (1.06–1.15)). It was also associated with an increased risk of severe side effects leading to hospital care (1.56 (1.14–2.12)).

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.04.15.21252192v1

Conclusions and Relevance Prior COVID-19 infection but not ongoing Long-COVID symptoms were associated with an increase in the risk of self-reported adverse events following BNT162b2/Pfizer vaccination.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00224-3/fulltext

Systemic side-effects were more common (1·6 times after the first dose of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and 2·9 times after the first dose of BNT162b2) among individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection than among those without known past infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.01.29.21250653v1.full

These findings suggest that a single dose of mRNA vaccine elicits very rapid immune responses in seropositive individuals with post-vaccine antibody titers that are comparable to or exceed titers found in naïve individuals who received two vaccinations. We also noted that vaccine reactogenicity after the first dose is substantially more pronounced in individuals with pre-existing immunity akin to side-effects reported for the second dose in the phase III vaccine trials2,

Everyone will make their own decision. IMO, don't buy the hype.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There have been a lot of articles coming out admitting that natural immunity is stronger than 2 shots, as displayed above, but that prior infection PLUS the vaccine is the ultimate in immunity. Here's why that's bullshit:

https://www.mdpi.com/2075-1729/11/3/249/htm

A prior COVID-19 infection was associated with an increased risk of any side effect (risk ratio 1.08, 95% confidence intervals (1.05–1.11)), fever (2.24 (1.86–2.70)), breathlessness (2.05 (1.28–3.29)), flu-like illness (1.78 (1.51–2.10)), fatigue (1.34 (1.20–1.49)) and local reactions (1.10 (1.06–1.15)). It was also associated with an increased risk of severe side effects leading to hospital care (1.56 (1.14–2.12)).

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.04.15.21252192v1

Conclusions and Relevance Prior COVID-19 infection but not ongoing Long-COVID symptoms were associated with an increase in the risk of self-reported adverse events following BNT162b2/Pfizer vaccination.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00224-3/fulltext

Systemic side-effects were more common (1·6 times after the first dose of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and 2·9 times after the first dose of BNT162b2) among individuals with previous SARS-CoV-2 infection than among those without known past infection.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.01.29.21250653v1.full

These findings suggest that a single dose of mRNA vaccine elicits very rapid immune responses in seropositive individuals with post-vaccine antibody titers that are comparable to or exceed titers found in naïve individuals who received two vaccinations. We also noted that vaccine reactogenicity after the first dose is substantially more pronounced in individuals with pre-existing immunity akin to side-effects reported for the second dose in the phase III vaccine trials2,

Everyone will make their own decision. IMO, don't buy the hype.

so in laymen's terms:
natural immunity/antibodies are the best solution

people who already have natural immunity, are more likely to experience side effects from the vax?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so in laymen's terms:
natural immunity/antibodies are the best solution

people who already have natural immunity, are more likely to experience side effects from the vax?
Correct. Not to mention, the vaccine LOWERS IMMUNITY if you had covid.

Differential effects of the second SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccine dose on T cell immunity in naïve and COVID-19 recovered individuals | bioRxiv

Our results demonstrate that the second dose increases both the humoral and cellular immunity in naïve individuals. On the contrary, the second BNT162b2 vaccine dose results in a reduction of cellular immunity in COVID-19 recovered individuals

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I am at higher risk of side effects from the vaccine that my government is trying to force me to inject despite already having natural immunity.

Got it.

I'm not even angry at all.......

Holy cow I'm frustrated.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I am at higher risk of side effects from the vaccine that my government is trying to force me to inject despite already having natural immunity.

Got it.

I'm not even angry at all.......

Holy cow I'm frustrated.
A higher risk than someone receiving vaccination without prior infection, yes. They also have no way of knowing other, yet undiscovered side effects of the vaccine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The FDA shot down boosters. Finally someone found their damn spine.
2 high ranking FDA officials resigned over booster shots.

now hopefully someone in biden admin will grow a set and speak out in favor of exemptions for those who have had covid.

biden is always talking about following the science-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so FDA votes boosters only for those over 65
and those at high risk of occupational exposure and people at risk of severe covid-19.

not sure i understand the wording of this...i 'think' the high risk occupational group would include 1st responders, also again not sure but i 'think' people at risk of severe covid-19 would include around 70% of the US population not included in 1st group--obese, diabetics, those with breathing issues, those with heart issues and so on....in effect the list could potentially include way more than what you think it includes, imo.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it doesnt make sense that only some people would need the vaccine. unless maybe they are headed towards using natural immunity.

"""
a single arm study has been conducted in 101 individuals who had undergone various solid organ transplant procedures (heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas) 97±8 months previously. A third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was administered to 99 of these individuals approximately 2 months after they had received a second dose. Among the 59 patients who had been seronegative before the third dose, 26 (44%) were seropositive at 4 weeks after the third dose. All 40 patients who had been seropositive before the third dose were still seropositive 4 weeks later. The prevalence of anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies was 68% (67 of 99 patients) 4 weeks after the third dose.
"""
This seems to indicate that even 3 shots only gets close to half people "serum positive"

which begs the question, why is noone getting blood serum tests for their antibodies and then deciding to get the booster or not?

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it doesnt make sense that only some people would need the vaccine. unless maybe they are headed towards using natural immunity.

"""
a single arm study has been conducted in 101 individuals who had undergone various solid organ transplant procedures (heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas) 97±8 months previously. A third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was administered to 99 of these individuals approximately 2 months after they had received a second dose. Among the 59 patients who had been seronegative before the third dose, 26 (44%) were seropositive at 4 weeks after the third dose. All 40 patients who had been seropositive before the third dose were still seropositive 4 weeks later. The prevalence of anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies was 68% (67 of 99 patients) 4 weeks after the third dose.
"""
This seems to indicate that even 3 shots only gets close to half people "serum positive"

which begs the question, why is noone getting blood serum tests for their antibodies and then deciding to get the booster or not?
Well, for one is the misunderstanding that antibodies are somehow ideal to actively possess indefinitely. They are not, and are not the only things responsible for combating a virus. They are a short term response.

Longterm naturally acquired “immunity” is dependent on other processes like acquired t & b memory cells. Antibodies hang out for a while after a virus, but eventually stop patrolling and clear out as things settle down. The memory cells are more like longterm combat instruction for the body should the virus present itself again much later down the road.

I’m not going to pretend or claim to be anything other than a layman in relationship to all of this, but I can confidently say that after some fairly brief reading strictly from the reference list the CDC posts on their website of articles they reference to base their current recommendations from.

As in, if you just peruse the ~70 articles the CDC themselves reference explicitly as the basis for their current recommendations on their website, you will pretty quickly come to the realization that there is still so little we know. Certainly not enough for them to speak with such conviction regarding all the blanket statements.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, for one is the misunderstanding that antibodies are somehow ideal to actively possess indefinitely. They are not, and are not the only things responsible for combating a virus. They are a short term response.

Longterm naturally acquired “immunity” is dependent on other processes like acquired t & b memory cells. Antibodies hang out for a while after a virus, but eventually stop patrolling and clear out as things settle down. The memory cells are more like longterm combat instruction for the body should the virus present itself again much later down the road.

I’m not going to pretend or claim to be anything other than a layman in relationship to all of this, but I can confidently say that after some fairly brief reading strictly from the reference list the CDC posts on their website of articles they reference to base their current recommendations from.

As in, if you just peruse the ~70 articles the CDC themselves reference explicitly as the basis for their current recommendations on their website, you will pretty quickly come to the realization that there is still so little we know. Certainly not enough for them to speak with such conviction regarding all the blanket statements.
so in conversation i ask-how can you be so certain there are no long term effects from the vaccines...many times the answer is-well it's better than dying from covid right away--to which i reply that i've had covid and not only didn't i die, i was barely even sick.

the 1 thing i KNOW about covid is that it treats people as individuals--where biden is treating it as one size fits all

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, here is some interesting data for you all. Somehow we found the time yesterday at work to count the number of China virus patients we have, which is 16. Here is the disappointing part you don’t seem to hear accurately in the “news.” 9 of the 16 patients are vaccinated. One of them being partially vaccinated, and another fully vaccinated patient was admitted for cellulitis and is China virus asymptomatic.

The vaccinated population with admissions is fairly equal at this time between having received Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J. I’m not impressed with these numbers, and why is it being ignored that the current vaccines are not offering enough protection against the delta variant? The China virus is already way ahead of us while we are at least a step behind. I suppose it’s entirely possible that our current situation would be infinitely worse if the vaccines weren’t in the mix.

In other news, the J&J vaccinated patient who looked like he died 3 years ago upon arrival to the hospital, will be terminally removed from the ventilator any day. They are just waiting for family to come in and say goodbye. Though he is unresponsive.

The other unvaccinated dude who I was rallying for that I had down to 65% oxygen a few days ago took a turn for the worse, and got placed on a ventilator two days ago. He is requiring 100% oxygen and a great deal of pressure to oxygenate him- just like all the others who died before him. We expect he will be facing the same destiny.

3 of our 5 ventilated patients are due to China virus pneumonia. The other 2 are drug overdoses.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, here is some interesting data for you all. Somehow we found the time yesterday at work to count the number of China virus patients we have, which is 16. Here is the disappointing part you don’t seem to hear accurately in the “news.” 9 of the 16 patients are vaccinated. One of them being partially vaccinated, and another fully vaccinated patient was admitted for cellulitis and is China virus asymptomatic.

The vaccinated population with admissions is fairly equal at this time between having received Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J. I’m not impressed with these numbers, and why is it being ignored that the current vaccines are not offering enough protection against the delta variant? The China virus is already way ahead of us while we are at least a step behind. I suppose it’s entirely possible that our current situation would be infinitely worse if the vaccines weren’t in the mix.

In other news, the J&J vaccinated patient who looked like he died 3 years ago upon arrival to the hospital, will be terminally removed from the ventilator any day. They are just waiting for family to come in and say goodbye. Though he is unresponsive.

The other unvaccinated dude who I was rallying for that I had down to 65% oxygen a few days ago took a turn for the worse, and got placed on a ventilator two days ago. He is requiring 100% oxygen and a great deal of pressure to oxygenate him- just like all the others who died before him. We expect he will be facing the same destiny.

3 of our 5 ventilated patients are due to China virus pneumonia. The other 2 are drug overdoses.
Wow, Ricky. I just can’t imagine seeing stuff like this on a daily basis. Have you become numb to it all? Thoughts and prayers to everyone and stay safe!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, Ricky. I just can’t imagine seeing stuff like this on a daily basis. Have you become numb to it all? Thoughts and prayers to everyone and stay safe!
It’s always been a part of the job, but having people aquire an acute illness and face a life or death situation when they were previously relatively healthy is certainly very new. We are all more emotionally attached to these patients more so than a more routine patient. However, if the COVID patient is an a-hole and/or continues to deny that the virus even exists, it’s obviously not so sad. It’s just the way it is…

The patient who was just placed on a ventilator 2 days ago is extremely nice, and did everything possible to get better without any complaints. He has the type of family that sat outside in the parking lot for hours just to be there to support him when he was able to get up and look out the window of the 4th floor. They just ask now that we do everything possible to save him. Of course we always do regardless, but we are all hoping this patient makes a miraculous recovery. At the same time, we know the odds are stacked heavily against him.

We are also so busy, its hard to think all that much about anything. So much that it can be a dangerous situation for any patient these days.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
(33) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee – 9/17/2021 - YouTube

Dr. Steve Kirsch, MD

Quote:
“I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save...

Today, we focus almost exclusively on COVID death saves and vaccine efficacy because we were led to believe that vaccines were perfectly safe. But this is simply not true...

For example, there are four times as many heart attacks in the treatment group in the Pfizer 6-month trial report. That wasn’t bad luck. VAERS shows heart attacks happened 71x more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine...

In all, 20 people died who got the drug, 14 died who got the placebo. Few people noticed that. If the net all-cause mortality from the vaccine is negative, vaccines, boosters, and mandates are all nonsensical...

Even if the vaccines had a 100% protection, it still means we killed two people to save one life...

Pfizer Trial results were gamed".

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s always been a part of the job, but having people aquire an acute illness and face a life or death situation when they were previously relatively healthy is certainly very new. We are all more emotionally attached to these patients more so than a more routine patient. However, if the COVID patient is an a-hole and/or continues to deny that the virus even exists, it’s obviously not so sad. It’s just the way it is…

The patient who was just placed on a ventilator 2 days ago is extremely nice, and did everything possible to get better without any complaints. He has the type of family that sat outside in the parking lot for hours just to be there to support him when he was able to get up and look out the window of the 4th floor. They just ask now that we do everything possible to save him. Of course we always do regardless, but we are all hoping this patient makes a miraculous recovery. At the same time, we know the odds are stacked heavily against him.

We are also so busy, its hard to think all that much about anything. So much that it can be a dangerous situation for any patient these days.
even though i have mentioned this before, it bears repeating---the covid situation here where i live has very little similarity to the condition where you are....parking lots are full, you rarely, and i mean rarely see anyone wearing a mask and the digital waiting time sign on road by hospital hardly ever exceeds 15 minutes.

after giving this more thought i believe it is because my area was hard hit by covid around the same time my wife and i were infected, and many of us have NATURAL IMMUNITY.

it doesn't just apply to covid though...i suspect that if a dying person is a asshole they are going to get less sympathy than a nice person regardless of WHY they are dying-eh?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
(33) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee – 9/17/2021 - YouTube

Dr. Steve Kirsch, MD

Quote:
“I’m going to focus my remarks today on the elephant in the room that nobody likes to talk about: that the vaccines kill more people than they save...

Today, we focus almost exclusively on COVID death saves and vaccine efficacy because we were led to believe that vaccines were perfectly safe. But this is simply not true...

For example, there are four times as many heart attacks in the treatment group in the Pfizer 6-month trial report. That wasn’t bad luck. VAERS shows heart attacks happened 71x more often following these vaccines compared to any other vaccine...

In all, 20 people died who got the drug, 14 died who got the placebo. Few people noticed that. If the net all-cause mortality from the vaccine is negative, vaccines, boosters, and mandates are all nonsensical...

Even if the vaccines had a 100% protection, it still means we killed two people to save one life...

Pfizer Trial results were gamed".
There is so much conflicting data and bullsh*t at this point that how is anyone supposed to make an informed choice either way? Informed based on who’s opinion and interpretation of data? Assuming you still have a choice. That’s not to say that I trust this Dr Kirsch any more or less than anyone. I’m at the point where I think we will ultimately all be f*cked regardless. Just when we think things can’t get worse, they always do..

The vaccines have turned out to be more of disappointment than I had anticipated in light of Delta, but I wonder where all these patients are going that are apparently dying or suffering from severe side effects from the China virus vaccines themselves? It’s certainly not a problem we see in the ED or for hospital admissions in real life, or for the multiple staff members within the hospital that have still remained in their usual state of health.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
even though i have mentioned this before, it bears repeating---the covid situation here where i live has very little similarity to the condition where you are....parking lots are full, you rarely, and i mean rarely see anyone wearing a mask and the digital waiting time sign on road by hospital hardly ever exceeds 15 minutes.

after giving this more thought i believe it is because my area was hard hit by covid around the same time my wife and i were infected, and many of us have NATURAL IMMUNITY.

it doesn't just apply to covid though...i suspect that if a dying person is a asshole they are going to get less sympathy than a nice person regardless of WHY they are dying-eh?
I am an advocate for natural immunity now more than ever. I have always said that we all should have tried to get the China virus in the summer of 2020, because transmission was high yet symptomatic illness was very low and hospitalization was virtually nothing. That was our chance to get mass natural immunity and it seemed obvious to me. But no, we were still in the midst of more severe restrictions than we are today when the problem is actually much worse than 12-14 months ago. Delta or not, there shouldn’t have been this many moderate to severe cases throughout the later summer months.

Yeah, we don’t lose much sleep over a-holes that die from anything ;). However, patients that come to the hospital to be treated for their respiratory symptoms that continue to deny that COVID even exists is a very “special“ individual. These are the ones who develop COVID pneumonia and state that a pneumonia is causing their problems. We’re like yeah you’re right, and your pneumonia was directly caused by your COVID infection numb ass! 😮

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am an advocate for natural immunity now more than ever. I have always said that we all should have tried to get the China virus in the summer of 2020, because transmission was high yet symptomatic illness was very low and hospitalization was virtually nothing. That was our chance to get mass natural immunity and it seemed obvious to me. But no, we were still in the midst of more severe restrictions than we are today when the problem is actually much worse than 12-14 months ago. Delta or not, there shouldn’t have been this many moderate to severe cases throughout the later summer months.

Yeah, we don’t lose much sleep over a-holes that die from anything ;). However, patients that come to the hospital to be treated for their respiratory symptoms that continue to deny that COVID even exists is a very “special“ individual. These are the ones who develop COVID pneumonia and state that a pneumonia is causing their problems. We’re like yeah you’re right, and your pneumonia was directly caused by your COVID infection numb ass! 😮
lol...the pro-vaccine people say non-vaccinated people are the reason the virus is still going this strong....

wouldn't it be a kick in the shorts if vaccines turn out to be the reason why covid is still going this strong :unsure::p:cool:

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...the pro-vaccine people say non-vaccinated people are the reason the virus is still going this strong....

wouldn't it be a kick in the shorts if vaccines turn out to be the reason why covid is still going this strong :unsure::p:cool:
We have probably all seen claims proposing the unvaccinated drove the delta variant wave just as we have seen claims of the opposite. Of course this is not surprising, and the media certainly focuses on the unvaccinated being to blame.

I don’t think anyone can make these claims especially considering the fact that the vaccines are non-sterilizing. Personally, I think Delta was destined to be in the mix regardless of the vaccines. Just like we will be destined to go through all the future variants.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We have probably all seen claims proposing the unvaccinated drove the delta variant wave just as we have seen claims of the opposite. Of course this is not surprising, and the media certainly focuses on the unvaccinated being to blame.

I don’t think anyone can make these claims especially considering the fact that the vaccines are non-sterilizing. Personally, I think Delta was destined to be in the mix regardless of the vaccines. Just like we will be destined to go through all the future variants.
i guess we will never know if covid would have just ran it's course if there had been no vaccines-eh?

think i remember at one time facci talking about herd immunity being reached by middle of this year back before vaccines?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good question. Example 1: a co-worker had covid, which resolved on its own. Two months of feeling fine later she got vaccinated. Within a week she had chest pains, to the point she went to the ER. She was admitted, and when I saw her on the second day, she said '**** the vax, I never should have got it'. When she was released on day 4, and someone else asked if it was the vaccine, she said 'no, it was from covid, the hospital said!'.

Lol, right. She didn't die, but obviously there's a huge incentive to not buck the trend; people are massively entrenched in their position, and admitting they were wrong, and/or killed people, despite the pledge to 'do no harm', is hard (and may be criminal); and it's so politicized, it's reached near-religious significance for many.

We know many people have been caught lying about what's going on in their hospitals, including actual dr's and nurses; we know they've lied about covid admissions.

See the following:

Nick Hudson on Twitter: "A noteworthy shift is happening. For more than a year, PANDA have been getting calls from doctors expressing their distress about Covid malpractice and fraud in their hospitals. When I've explained the risks of being a whistleblower, they've generally chosen to stay silent. /1" / Twitter

But now those same doctors are starting to realise that their jobs are so unpleasant as long as they know what they know and stay silent, and that they'd rather speak out, even knowing that actions will be attempted against them by corrupted regulators. /2

They're remembering why they became doctors, the oath they swore to, and how at odds their current environments are with that. Basic principles of public health are being spurned, and they do not want to be part of the travesty. /3

If the battle against corporate technocracy and creeping authoritarianism is won, they will be able to practice again. If it's lost, they will not want to practice medicine in any event. This is the conclusion all ethical doctors will eventually reach. /4

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Project Veritas just released some interesting videos from a whistle blower essentially showing they downplayed side effects from the vaccine. Check it out before it gets scrubbed.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Project Veritas just released some interesting videos from a whistle blower essentially showing they downplayed side effects from the vaccine. Check it out before it gets scrubbed.
interesting about the part where they said they'd get fired if they prescribe ivermectin. I thought you could request it as a patient in the USA and get it just about anywhere

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the darn vaccine is full of ****, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'listen, vaccine is a choice, it's a choice. you shouldn't exclude people from everyday activities because they choose not to engage in something they have every reason to doubt'

before you liberal, biden people get all fired up thinking that quote came from a white, conservative trump voter [MAGA]...

that quote came from hawk newsome, the founder of blm greater new york chapter... :p

damn, even blm is turning on biden and his fucked up mandates!!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S221475002100161X

Good Lord, this article from Toxicology Reports Volume 8. Wow.

Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19?

Highlights

Bulk of COVID-19 per capita deaths occur in elderly with high comorbidities.

Per capita COVID-19 deaths are negligible in children.

Clinical trials for these inoculations were very short-term.

Clinical trials did not address long-term effects most relevant to children.

High post-inoculation deaths reported in VAERS (very short-term).

--

Clinical trials for these inoculations were very short-term (a few months), had samples not representative of the total population, and for adolescents/children, had poor predictive power because of their small size. Further, the clinical trials did not address changes in biomarkers that could serve as early warning indicators of elevated predisposition to serious diseases. Most importantly, the clinical trials did not address long-term effects that, if serious, would be borne by children/adolescents for potentially decades.

A novel best-case scenario cost-benefit analysis showed very conservatively that there are five times the number of deaths attributable to each inoculation vs those attributable to COVID-19 in the most vulnerable 65+ demographic. The risk of death from COVID-19 decreases drastically as age decreases, and the longer-term effects of the inoculations on lower age groups will increase their risk-benefit ratio, perhaps substantially.

--

A vaccine is legally defined as any substance designed to be administered to a human being for the prevention of one or more diseases [5]. For example, a January 2000 patent application that defined vaccines as “compositions or mixtures that when introduced into the circulatory system of an animal will evoke a protective response to a pathogen.” was rejected by the U.S. Patent Office because “The immune response produced by a vaccine must be more than merely some immune response but must be protective. As noted in the previous Office Action, the art recognizes the term "vaccine" to be a compound which prevents infection” [6]. In the remainder of this article, we use the term ‘inoculated’ rather than vaccinated, because the injected material in the present COVID-19 inoculations prevents neither viral infection nor transmission. Since its main function in practice appears to be symptom suppression, it is operationally a “treatment”.

--

5. Overall conclusions
The people with myriad comorbidities in the age range where most deaths with COVID-19 occurred were in very poor health. Their deaths did not seem to increase all-cause mortality as shown in several studies. If they hadn't died with COVID-19, they probably would have died from the flu or many of the other comorbidities they had. We can't say for sure that many/most died from COVID-19 because of: 1) how the PCR tests were manipulated to give copious false positives and 2) how deaths were arbitrarily attributed to COVID-19 in the presence of myriad comorbidities.

The graphs presented in this paper indicate that the frail injection recipients receive minimal benefit from the inoculation. Their basic problem is a dysfunctional immune system, resulting in part or in whole from a lifetime of toxic exposures and toxic behaviors. They are susceptible to either the wild virus triggering the dysfunctional immune system into over-reacting or under-reacting, leading to poor outcomes or the injection doing the same.

This can be illustrated by the following analogy. A person stands in a bare metal enclosure. What happens when the person lights a match and drops it on the floor depends on what is on the floor. If the floor remains bare metal, the match burns for a few seconds until extinguished. If there is a sheet of paper on the floor under the match, the match and the paper will burn for a short time until both are extinguished. If, however, the floor is covered with ammonium nitrate and similar combustible/explosive materials, a major explosion will result! For COVID-19, the wild virus is the match. The combustible materials are the toxic exposures and toxic behaviors. If there are no biomarker ‘footprints’ from toxic exposures and toxic behaviors, nothing happens. If there are significant biomarker ‘footprints’ from toxic exposures and toxic behaviors, bad outcomes result.

Adequate safety testing of the COVID-19 inoculations would have provided a distribution of the outcomes to be expected from ‘lighting the match’. Since adequate testing was not performed, we have no idea how many combustible materials are on the floor, and what the expected outcomes will be from ‘lighting the match’.

The injection goes two steps further than the wild virus because 1) it contains the instructions for making the spike protein, which several experiments are showing can cause vascular and other forms of damage, and 2) it bypasses many front-line defenses of the innate immune system to enter the bloodstream directly in part. Unlike the virus example, the injection ensures there will always be some combustible materials on the floor, even if there are no other toxic exposures or behaviors. In other words, the spike protein and the surrounding LNP are toxins with the potential to cause myriad short-, mid-, and long-term adverse health effects even in the absence of other contributing factors! Where and when these effects occur will depend on the biodistribution of the injected material. Pfizer’s own biodistribution studies have shown the injected material can be found in myriad critical organs throughout the body, leading to the possibility of multi-organ failure. And these studies were from a single injection. Multiple injections and booster shots may have cumulative effects on organ distributions of inoculant!

The COVID-19 reported deaths are people who died with COVID-19, not necessarily from COVID-19. Likewise, the VAERS deaths are people who have died following inoculation, not necessarily from inoculation.

On the former issue, CDC admits that ˜94 % of the reported deaths could have been attributed to one or more of the comorbidities, thereby reducing the CDC's numbers attributed strictly to COVID-19 to about 35,000 for all age groups. Given the number of high false positives from the high amplification cycle PCR tests, and the willingness of healthcare professionals to attribute death to COVID-19 in the absence of tests or sometimes even with negative PCR tests, this 35,000 number is probably highly inflated as well.

On the latter issue, both Virginia Stoner [85] and Jessica Rose [86] have shown independently that the deaths following inoculation are not coincidental and are strongly related to inoculation through strong clustering around the time of injection. Our independent analyses of the VAERS database reported in Appendix 1 confirmed these clustering findings.

Additionally, VAERS historically has under-reported adverse events by about two orders-of-magnitude, so COVID-19 inoculation deaths in the short-term could be in the hundreds of thousands for the USA for the period mid-December 2020 to the end of May 2021, potentially swamping the real COVID-19 deaths. Finally, the VAERS deaths reported so far are for the very short term. We have no idea what the death numbers will be in the intermediate and long-term; the clinical trials did not test for those.

The clinical trials used a non-representative younger and healthier sample to get EUA for the injection. Following EUA, the mass inoculations were administered to the very sick (and first responders) initially, and many died quite rapidly. However, because the elderly who died following COVID-19 inoculation were very frail with multiple comorbidities, their deaths could easily be attributed to causes other than the injection (as should have been the case for COVID-19 deaths as well).

Now the objective is the inoculation of the total USA population. Since many of these potential serious adverse effects have built-in lag times of at least six months or more, we won't know what they are until most of the population has been inoculated, and corrective action may be too late.
That's just a snippet, but it's incendiary. Is it possible the sane individuals, like Battacharya, Gupta, and Kuldorff are gaining support?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From the above:

For COVID-19, the CDC has received many billions of dollars in supplemental funding for myriad activities, including vaccine distribution. It is difficult to separate out the CDC funding available for vaccine distribution from other CDC COVID-19 related activities, but one budget item (of many) should illustrate the magnitude of the effort: “Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (P.L. 116–260): P.L. 116–260 provided $8.75 billion to CDC to plan, prepare for, promote, distribute, administer, monitor, and track coronavirus vaccines to ensure broad-based distribution, access, and vaccine coverage.” [3]. Low reporting rates of actual adverse events in VAERS should not be surprising, since the same organization that receives multi-billions of dollars in funding annually for promoting and administering vaccines also has responsibility for monitoring the safety of these products (whose liability has been waived).

Lol, as I've been saying....follow the money.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From the above:

For COVID-19, the CDC has received many billions of dollars in supplemental funding for myriad activities, including vaccine distribution. It is difficult to separate out the CDC funding available for vaccine distribution from other CDC COVID-19 related activities, but one budget item (of many) should illustrate the magnitude of the effort: “Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 (P.L. 116–260): P.L. 116–260 provided $8.75 billion to CDC to plan, prepare for, promote, distribute, administer, monitor, and track coronavirus vaccines to ensure broad-based distribution, access, and vaccine coverage.” [3]. Low reporting rates of actual adverse events in VAERS should not be surprising, since the same organization that receives multi-billions of dollars in funding annually for promoting and administering vaccines also has responsibility for monitoring the safety of these products (whose liability has been waived).

makes me wonder how much $$$$ facebook and other social media are receiving for censoring anti-vaccine info?

indeed...follow the money

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
From the above:

High schools near me are recommending the vax saying you don’t know what’s in Big Mac secret sauce but you still eat, so you can take the vaccine.

Went to a school board meeting last night…those things get pretty lit. Moms, my wife included, do not **** around when it comes to messing with kids. People were nuts about bus shortages, lack of communication, CRT, and masks. PA only 59 schools wanted to mandate masks…so in steps the tyrant Wolfe, who we all voted to stop from being a tyrant with Covid, to find a way to enforce it.

If law is done by decree and legislative branches and public debate are null and void this republic is dead and just doesn’t know it yet.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
'listen, vaccine is a choice, it's a choice. you shouldn't exclude people from everyday activities because they choose not to engage in something they have every reason to doubt'

before you liberal, biden people get all fired up thinking that quote came from a white, conservative trump voter [MAGA]...

that quote came from hawk newsome, the founder of blm greater new york chapter... :p

damn, even blm is turning on biden and his fucked up mandates!!!!
Kendi, creator of anti-racist movement, states any law that disproportionately effects minorities is a racist law. Mandates in New York disproportionately effect minorities the woke leaders either gave praise or it was crickets.

Good to see some of them stay consistent. I can at least respect that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kendi, creator of anti-racist movement, states any law that disproportionately effects minorities is a racist law. Mandates in New York disproportionately effect minorities the woke leaders either gave praise or it was crickets.

Good to see some of them stay consistent. I can at least respect that.
yeah, i was pleasantly surprised to hear a blm leader speak out against biden's covid vaccine fucked-up mandates...i keep hearing libbies say that it's only white, conservative trump supporters that are against vaccines--maybe this will shut their mouths up for a minute?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah, i was pleasantly surprised to hear a blm leader speak out against biden's covid vaccine fucked-up mandates...i keep hearing libbies say that it's only white, conservative trump supporters that are against vaccines--maybe this will shut their mouths up for a minute?
That is an ignorant narrative. Trump is pro vaccine, and the largest demographic of unvaccinated are not in areas that are big on Trump.

Just spit balling here, but maybe having computers in our pockets at all times created an avenue to outsource all critical thinking. I don’t know.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you guys want to see something terrifying search Covid United Nations hunger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is an ignorant narrative. Trump is pro vaccine, and the largest demographic of unvaccinated are not in areas that are big on Trump.

Just spit balling here, but maybe having computers in our pockets at all times created an avenue to outsource all critical thinking. I don’t know.
of course it is ignorant, but demmies say it all the time. :unsure:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you guys want to see something terrifying search Covid United Nations hunger.
Something specific? Or just that the response to covid set global progress against poverty back 30 years?

Most people aren't aware, but in 2019 (iirc, or 2016, I forget) something extraordinary happened, a momentus event that was the first of its kind in all of human history: more people were leaving poverty than entering it, as a global trend. That should have been a permanent tipping point, but the response to covid not only stopped it, but reversed it in an extreme manner. Millions of people returned to poverty, and millions will starve because of it.

Thanks, progressive assholes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Something specific? Or just that the response to covid set global progress against poverty back 30 years?

Most people aren't aware, but in 2019 (iirc, or 2016, I forget) something extraordinary happened, a momentus event that was the first of its kind in all of human history: more people were leaving poverty than entering it, as a global trend. That should have been a permanent tipping point, but the response to covid not only stopped it, but reversed it in an extreme manner. Millions of people returned to poverty, and millions will starve because of it.

progressive is the most ironic term in english language

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I keep trying to hammer this home to people(obviously not you): when you ask the government to narrowly focus on a problem they will take a very short sighted response. That response has ramifications. Then people demand government to fix those ramifications, so the government grows to take on new problems they created. Those new problems make even more new problems. Henry Hazlitt had a great short book called economics in one lesson that explains this for the laymen. It should be read and understood in one week in schools.

The more people lean on the government the more the government leans back.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
israel seems to be the worldwide leader in truthfulness about covid and vaccines.....the US seems to be worldwide leader in cover-ups and censorship---go biden-eh?
I'm not only a supporter of israel, I'm Israeli, I'm an IDF vet, and my mom and sister live there. So I don't lightly say 'I disagree'. Israel's handling of the pandemic has me extremely puzzled. They most definitely are playing some of the same games the US is, and in some instances, more. For example, they were the first to jump on the vax, they essentially sold all recipients (anonymized) data to Pfizer in return for securing all needed doses early on; not only are they leading the charge with 3rd boosters, but already talking about moving on to 4th shots. I'm not a fan of what they've done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not only a supporter of israel, I'm Israeli, I'm an IDF vet, and my mom and sister live there. So I don't lightly say 'I disagree'. Israel's handling of the pandemic has me extremely puzzled. They most definitely are playing some of the same games the US is, and in some instances, more. For example, they were the first to jump on the vax, they essentially sold all recipients (anonymized) data to Pfizer in return for securing all needed doses early on; not only are they leading the charge with 3rd boosters, but already talking about moving on to 4th shots. I'm not a fan of what they've done.
you are way more well versed on what is happening there than i am....i was basing my statement on the studies coming out of israel that either aren't being done or else not being shown publically here in the US-the israeli's seem to be much more forthcoming with info than the US?

my ship anchored off the shore of haifa back in 78 at the time of the carter, begin, sadat, camp david accords --a lot of shyt was happening there at that time, i remember seeing all the young people both male and female in green khaki's with a uzi slung over shoulder-much respect!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a fantastic country with amazing people, that's weathered FAR worse things. I was there in the 90's, and there was a bus or cafe bombing every week. I'm not sure how the stoic, hardy israeli got cowed by this dumb ****.

You're lucky, I wish I had been there in the 70's and 80's.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's a fantastic country with amazing people, that's weathered FAR worse things. I was there in the 90's, and there was a bus or cafe bombing every week. I'm not sure how the stoic, hardy israeli got cowed by this dumb ****.

You're lucky, I wish I had been there in the 70's and 80's.
we had rotation of 3 days off then a day of onboard watch duty, i think we were anchored a mile out due to being nuclear aircraft carrier and ran liberty boats back and forth to shore..i think we were there for right at 14 days--got to see haifa, tel aviv and jerusalem-this was a really big deal for a poor hick from indiana, back in those days only the wealthy were able to travel like that.

i feel truly blessed for all the places i was able to visit during my time in the navy--i only got to see israel the one time as i got a transfer to a ship on west coast soon after that med cruise on the IKE.

2 things stick in my memory-the vast desert between cities and how busy the streets were with vendors and seeing so many people outside WALKING.....there were several explosions while we were there but as far as i know nothing major although there was always the threat of a PLO attack...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this is the Israel study everyone is talking about

sample size:
MHS is a 2.5-million-member, state-mandated, non-for-profit, second largest health fund in Israel, which covers 26% of the population and provides a representative sample of the Israeli population.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is the Israel study everyone is talking about

sample size:
MHS is a 2.5-million-member, state-mandated, non-for-profit, second largest health fund in Israel, which covers 26% of the population and provides a representative sample of the Israeli population.
send a copy to 'uncle' joe biden---the mandate dictator.