Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
my inference is that the auto immune response can hit organs scaled based on blood flow since myocarditis is the most common organ issue. it should be an immune response attacking them, but I'm not sure what mechanic drives it

so I think any organ can get messed up. even baby making ones. especially if they weren't in good shape to begin with. bpc 157 organ repair your vaccinated

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my inference is that the auto immune response can hit organs scaled based on blood flow since myocarditis is the most common organ issue. it should be an immune response attacking them, but I'm not sure what mechanic drives it

so I think any organ can get messed up. even baby making ones. especially if they weren't in good shape to begin with. bpc 157 organ repair your vaccinated
I worked for 7 years in a warehouse freezer, 8-10 hours a day throwing heavy cases. I’d be stupid if I didn’t think it’s part of the reasons why I’m infertile. Oh, and my as* is old. 🤷🏻‍♀️

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I worked for 7 years in a warehouse freezer, 8-10 hours a day throwing heavy cases. I’d be stupid if I didn’t think it’s part of the reasons why I’m infertile. Oh, and my as* is old. 🤷🏻‍♀️
wrong...not old ass-badass!!!

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so far my company has just been pretending like Biden didn't mandate vaccines, however 99% of our work force is still working from home. we are something around 300 employees

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so far my company has just been pretending like Biden didn't mandate vaccines, however 99% of our work force is still working from home. we are something around 300 employees
Wondering the same about my new job (I start next week and have about 500 employees).

My current job only has 55 employees with 90% working remotely, but shiiiiii….. the few people who were coming in every day decided to go remote, too, because of all the mandates we were implementing. The lawyers have royally scared the sh*t out of the executives. They try to tell us to get the jab without really telling us to get the jab.

“Oh, you know it’s good for you!”

“You can’t travel for work unless you get it and if you can’t do your job properly then…”

“You will be protecting others who are vaccinated.”

“People who are vaccinated will be less likely to transfer or catch it.”

“If you go out of town, you will have to quarantine and take a test. Even if you just go to the next county.”

“Make sure you wear a mask even if there’s only one other person in the office and they are on the other side.”

“No more than 2 people in the break room.”

Such hypocrisy when your President and VP don’t follow any of these rules except the fact that they’ve been vaccinated.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wondering the same about my new job (I start next week and have about 500 employees).

My current job only has 55 employees with 90% working remotely, but shiiiiii….. the few people who were coming in every day decided to go remote, too, because of all the mandates we were implementing. The lawyers have royally scared the sh*t out of the executives. They try to tell us to get the jab without really telling us to get the jab.

“You can’t travel for work unless you get it and if you can’t do your job properly then…”

“If you go out of town, you will have to quarantine and take a test. Even if you just go to the next county.”

“Make sure you wear a mask even if there’s only one other person in the office and they are on the other side.”

Such hypocrisy when your President and VP don’t follow any of these rules except the fact that they’ve been vaccinated.
it seems like it would be a really bad business decision. some sources were claiming losing 10-20% of nursing staff due to vaccine mandates. my company HR has asked about our vaccine status but I put don't want to disclose.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it seems like it would be a really bad business decision. some sources were claiming losing 10-20% of nursing staff due to vaccine mandates. my company HR has asked about our vaccine status but I put don't want to disclose.
At a few of my interviews, they would low key try to figure out by saying, “we don’t know if you’re vaccinated but we all are. If you’re not then you’ll have to wear a mask.”
*keeps my mask on*

Uh… she’s a Republican!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My work emailed saying OSHA is updating guidelines to help direct us through the pandemic. As soon as OSHA does I’m gonna be forced. I’m the sole provider of a family of 5 so I don’t have an easy out.

When I am forced which vax has least known sides? I’m not super concerned about COVID so I was thinking 1 and done Johnson and Johnson…opinions?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My work emailed saying OSHA is updating guidelines to help direct us through the pandemic. As soon as OSHA does I’m gonna be forced. I’m the sole provider of a family of 5 so I don’t have an easy out.

When I am forced which vax has least known sides? I’m not super concerned about COVID so I was thinking 1 and done Johnson and Johnson…opinions?
Pfizer seems to be the safest as far as I can tell.

jj had extra blood clot issues and isn't recommended for anyone under 18 (for good reason)

moderna is the most effective against new variants but it uses over 3x the amount of dose and probably has the most myocarditis

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

According to the speech, you don’t have to get vaccinated if you will submit a test at least weekly. I have a family member who has tested twice a week now for months for his job. He goes to the little office, swab, onto the next task of his workday. Something to consider. Even if you think you will eventually get vaccinated, you don’t have to panic and rush. That will theoretically buy you as much time as you want.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
According to the speech, you don’t have to get vaccinated if you will submit a test at least weekly. I have a family member who has tested twice a week now for months for his job. He goes to the little office, swab, onto the next task of his workday. Something to consider. Even if you think you will eventually get vaccinated, you don’t have to panic and rush. That will theoretically buy you as much time as you want.
In PA it seems I would have to pay out of pocket. Kinda a squeeze.

Thanks for the responses though guys

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ya rapid tests are just a lower nostril swab, not a big deal but you might have to pay for them. it's just stupid that vaccinated people don't have to do it too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Idk if costs are different there, but here looking online I’m seeing home test kits at CVS and the like for $24 for 2 tests. That’s $12 a week, which is a large combo meal at a fast food place these days. I would find a way to spend $12/wk for whatever time I needed.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I’ve taken about 10 tests so far. I’ve never had to pay.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I did j&j in April. That night woke up with chills threw another blanket on and went back to sleep. Slight headache next day and that was it. As far as I know. Just my experience.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Idk if costs are different there, but here looking online I’m seeing home test kits at CVS and the like for $24 for 2 tests. That’s $12 a week, which is a large combo meal at a fast food place these days. I would find a way to spend $12/wk for whatever time I needed.
Hopefully they'll allow store-bought tests.....

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
isn't it wasteful to use a test when you have no symptoms? or is the cost worth the benefit

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The speech said they will actually be making Amazon, CVS & I think Walmart sell at cost for a few weeks. So they will definitely allow that.

isn't it wasteful to use a test when you have no symptoms? or is the cost worth the benefit
It’s just a coercion tactic to hassle those on the fence into getting vaccinated to make their lives easier. It’s not about what makes sense scientifically or economically. It’s about pushing their agenda.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

unless patrick arnold personally verified what is in syringe is actually covid vaccine, and it didn't leave my sight until injected into bidens shoulder i won't believe that biden has been vaccinated---he has lied so often i will not take his word for anything!!!

same goes for harris!!!!

i need verification--once my demand for verification has been met i will willingly get vaccinated....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s just a coercion tactic to hassle those on the fence into getting vaccinated to make their lives easier. It’s not about what makes sense scientifically or economically. It’s about pushing their agenda.
it doesn't make sense medically either--particularly since they are making no exception for the previously infected!!!
it is absolutely pushing a agenda--the agenda of do as i say or else!!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny how they waited until after Newsom won to mandate the vaccine for LA county. This is the sh*t you keep voting for.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This Covid thing is (insert whatever you want)…

My mom tested positive for Covid. We all tested negative. Even my dad who has a lot of health issues tested negative. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This Covid thing is (insert whatever you want)…

My mom tested positive for Covid. We all tested negative. Even my dad who has a lot of health issues tested negative. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
is she gonna get monoclonal?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
unless patrick arnold personally verified what is in syringe is actually covid vaccine, and it didn't leave my sight until injected into bidens shoulder i won't believe that biden has been vaccinated---he has lied so often i will not take his word for anything!!!

same goes for harris!!!!

i need verification--once my demand for verification has been met i will willingly get vaccinated....
Pfizer themselves don't mandate the vaccine for employees, neither do several gov't agencies, the CDC, etc.

Check this out! FOIA request. b26c37_b7f79a97954940109fc1124915b81666.pdf (filesusr.com)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The speech said they will actually be making Amazon, CVS & I think Walmart sell at cost for a few weeks. So they will definitely allow that.
Personally, I don’t see how the “at cost“ home tests will be an acceptable option to submit to employers under the mandate for those who refuse vaccination. It will need to be something more secure in ensuring that the sample analyzed belongs to the person being tested. Not to mention ensuring it is done correctly or even done period. Someone could just as easily stick the swab up their ass, or their loved one’s ass.

When I first heard about the at cost home tests being readily available, my first thought was that it was just a means for people to more easily and affordably monitor their own status for peace of mind before visiting those who are vulnerable etc. I actually think it was a good idea, but we shall see what “at cost“ actually costs :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I don’t see how the “at cost“ home tests will be an acceptable option to submit to employers under the mandate for those who refuse vaccination. It will need to be something more secure in ensuring that the sample analyzed belongs to the person being tested. Not to mention ensuring it is done correctly or even done period. Someone could just as easily stick the swab up their ass, or their loved one’s ass.

When I first heard about the at cost home tests being readily available, my first thought was that it was just a means for people to more easily and affordably monitor their own status for peace of mind before visiting those who are vulnerable etc. I actually think it was a good idea, but we shall see what “at cost“ actually costs :)
if biden really wanted to mandate something---he should mandate that if a employee tests positive the employer is MANDATED to pay full wages for a full 14 day quarantine-entirely out of employers pocket....lets see what kind of mileage the dictator wannabe would get out of that MANDATE.

joe[CALL ME THE KING]biden

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

King Country here in WA just announced neg tests are required for most things, like going to a bar, but you don't need proof of identity to accompany the neg tests lol......

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if biden really wanted to mandate something---he should mandate that if a employee tests positive the employer is MANDATED to pay full wages for a full 14 day quarantine-entirely out of employers pocket....lets see what kind of mileage the dictator wannabe would get out of that MANDATE.

joe[CALL ME KING]biden
Yeah! Also, I think someone may have already said this but why aren’t people who live off the government required to get vaxed or tested weekly? I know most people aren’t in love with the mandate period, but why is this population just skating on through?

King Country here in WA just announced neg tests are required for most things, like going to a bar, but you don't need proof of identity to accompany the neg tests lol......
Well that’s surely a friggin waste of time!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I haven’t been very good at collecting hard data lately at work. I still don’t even know exactly how many China virus patients we have lately, but if I were to guess I would still say around the 15 area. There have been maybe 2 or 3 people in the mix lately that are vaccinated and are admitted to the hospital for other health problems and happen to test positive and are asymptomatic. We have one positive vented patient currently who did receive the J&J vaccine. Honestly, he looks like he already died a few years ago before any of this. Since being on a ventilator he has also had a stroke and is unresponsive without sedation. His days are very numbered..

Meanwhile, we have an unvaccinated patient also in the ICU who had been on the brink of going on a ventilator for the past 3-4 days. He had been on 75-85% oxygen for about a week and making no headway. The pulmonologists have offered him the choice of being placed on a ventilator before things potentially get even worse. The patient and his family are afraid that once he goes on the ventilator, he will never come off alive.

Anyway, yesterday was the first time I had him recently and he started talking to me about how difficult the decision still is for him about potentially going on a ventilator. I could tell he felt very overwhelmed and confused about what is in his best interest. I’m not supposed to give medical advice in this sense, but I told him my honest opinion was that he should stay on the track he was on and avoid being placed on the ventilator. We have had way too many people die once on ventilators lately (I didn’t tell him that).

It‘s not very often I find myself in a position to offer my personal opinion one on one with a patient in regard to a huge choice in a life or death situation. I think he appreciated my honest opinion based on what I have seen from patients recently who were just like him. I was subsequently able to get his oxygen down to 65% :)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A friend of mine died this morning.
He had been placed on a ventilator 2 or 3 days ago.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A friend of mine died this morning.
He had been placed on a ventilator 2 or 3 days ago.
Yeah, very sorry to hear that. Interested to hear more about his battle if you are up for sharing?

Men have not faired well this time around. We were actually just talking about that yesterday at work. All of the deaths we have had lately have been men. Very few of the women have ended up in critical condition. We did have one woman placed on a ventilator last week and she was off in 3 or 4 days and I think she has since been discharged.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, very sorry to hear that. Interested to hear more about his battle if you are up for sharing?

Men have not faired well this time around. We were actually just talking about that yesterday at work. All of the deaths we have had lately have been men. Very few of the women have ended up in critical condition. We did have one woman placed on a ventilator last week and she was off in 3 or 4 days and I think she has since been discharged.
teenaged boys don't seem to be faring well on vaccine either.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm not sure of all of the details, but he was about 64 years old, and obese.
He may have had other medical conditions that I don't know of/can't remember.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if all of the details, but he was about 64 years old, and obese.
He may have had other medical conditions that I don't know of/can't remember.
age and medical condition are of no consequence to me--good friends are hard to come by and their passing is always tough--i have lost more than my share...deepest condolence!!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
age and medical condition are of no consequence to me--good friends are hard to come by and their passing is always tough--i have lost more than my share...deepest condolence!!!
Thanks brother... Me too.
... Especially the past 5 years

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I haven’t been very good at collecting hard data lately at work. I still don’t even know exactly how many China virus patients we have lately, but if I were to guess I would still say around the 15 area. There have been maybe 2 or 3 people in the mix lately that are vaccinated and are admitted to the hospital for other health problems and happen to test positive and are asymptomatic. We have one positive vented patient currently who did receive the J&J vaccine. Honestly, he looks like he already died a few years ago before any of this. Since being on a ventilator he has also had a stroke and is unresponsive without sedation. His days are very numbered..

Meanwhile, we have an unvaccinated patient also in the ICU who had been on the brink of going on a ventilator for the past 3-4 days. He had been on 75-85% oxygen for about a week and making no headway. The pulmonologists have offered him the choice of being placed on a ventilator before things potentially get even worse. The patient and his family are afraid that once he goes on the ventilator, he will never come off alive.

Anyway, yesterday was the first time I had him recently and he started talking to me about how difficult the decision still is for him about potentially going on a ventilator. I could tell he felt very overwhelmed and confused about what is in his best interest. I’m not supposed to give medical advice in this sense, but I told him my honest opinion was that he should stay on the track he was on and avoid being placed on the ventilator. We have had way too many people die once on ventilators lately (I didn’t tell him that).

It‘s not very often I find myself in a position to offer my personal opinion one on one with a patient in regard to a huge choice in a life or death situation. I think he appreciated my honest opinion based on what I have seen from patients recently who were just like him. I was subsequently able to get his oxygen down to 65% :)
You’re doing the Lord’s work, Ricky. Thank you for trying to be a positive influence on people’s health, best as you can.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about all the sea turtles with used covid swabs sticking out of there noses?!?! FFS 🤯

Just join the NBA (or congress) and you will be exempt. Simple fix here people.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You’re doing the Lord’s work, Ricky. Thank you for trying to be a positive influence on people’s health, best as you can.
Thanks! That’s what my father texted me tonight as well. This patient was also frustrated that he was getting mixed messages from different pulmonologists, as they rotate every 7 days. They all have slightly different approaches. I think he just needed to hear an honest assessment of the situation from someone other than a physician. Though it was slightly inappropriate for me to suggest something in a life or death situation that is ultimately unpredictable either way, I honestly believed in what I was telling him and I wanted him to know that I supported his decision to hold off on the ventilator.

His wife was on FaceTime with him later on when I entered the room. My first thoughts were…ugh, she’s going to ask me all all kinds of questions that I really shouldn’t be answering! She was very chill though and the conversation was really quite casual. While she was saying goodbye to her husband, she said “God bless you!” I wasn’t sure if she was saying it to me or the husband, so I didn’t say anything. Since I was silent, the patient ended up saying “God bless you too” just before they hung up. Still not completely sure who it was intended for so I hope I wasn’t rude…haha!