Wicked gets swole with AMS 4-ad & Assault Labs Msten!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been losing my mind when I apply dermacrine after my shower. It hits like a Mack truck and anything can set me over the edge, granted I take an average 8 pumps a day which is twice what the bottle recommends. The msten may be aggravating things but dermacrine is definitely the main culprit
Interesting, I hadn't heard that from Dermacrine. Thanks man that's good to know.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Interesting, I hadn't heard that from Dermacrine. Thanks man that's good to know.

especially on a cut like I'm doing right now. And since its winter over here its dry as hell, match that with the cold and its a recipe for thirsty skin that absorbs the gel fast as hell

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/14
ARMS
DIPS-bw-40
INC DB CURLS-35s-10x10
SS
SKULL CRUSHERS-85-10x10
PULL UPS-bw-10x10
SS
CLOSE GRP PUSH UPS-10x10
DRAG CURLS-105-10x10
SS
TRI PUSH DOWNS-115-10x10

Today was a huge pump bro day. This is my last week on Assault Labs Msten and AMS 4-ad. I am still running the msten at 28mg per day with the Blockade still at 6 caps daily. The 4-ad i'm still dosing at 3 tabs per day. I still have the hair trigger temper and i dont know if it is from the msten or 4-ad, but at this point i will just keep it in check for 7 more days. I have heard from other am members it could be from either one. I hate comming off cycle but i am anxious to run this bad ass pct i have laid out. I checked my bp today because it felt a bit high and it is. I added more hawthorn berry and apple cider vinegar at 3 tbl spoons per day. This helped me with bp issues i had with dbol. Other than that i feel good. No lethargy and my urine is clear. I am hoping to get 3-5 more lbs on to make it a 15lb gain cycle.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Solid nums bro. Keep up the hard work

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear things are going good!! You should have no problems reaching your goal weight

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/16
BACK/CHEST
PULL UPS WIDE-10x10
SS
DIPS-bw+70-10x10
SEATED ROW-150-10x10
SS
INC DB BENCH-75-10x10
1 ARM DB ROWS(knee on bench)-80-10x10
SS
DECL DB BENCH-75-10x10

I forgot to post this yesterday. Still feeling good with the Assault Labs Msten at 28mg per day(2am3pwo2pm). Blockade is still at 6 caps per day and working well. The AMS 4-ad at 3 tabs still has libido and aggression working well. The end of this cycle is getting near:(
Will post todays wo later.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/17
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-100 yrds
BACK SQTS-135-10x10
BSS db-60s-10x10
FRT SQTS-135-10x10
CALF RAISES-200x100(split 3 sets)

All doses of Assault labs Msten and Blockade are the same. AMS 4-ad is unchanged as well. This was a pretty basic and light leg day. My low back was not doing good so i just stayed light. I still got a super pump out of it. 4 days left on cycle and 3 lbs to go. I will stay pos. Def a good run so far!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much longer do you have left?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Awesome run so far man. Keep your eyes on the prize

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/18
EXTRAS
AUSTRALIAN PULL UPS-20x3
DB SHRUGS-80s-20x5
SS
ZOTTMAN CURLS-35s-10x5
DB UPRITE ROWS-(to bottom chest)80s-10x5
SS
SEATED INC DB CURL-35s-10x5
DIP SHRUGS-20x3

Today i worked a couple lagging body parts. I kept a pretty fast pace with a strong contraction squeeze. Normally today is off day,but since i only have a few more days on cycle,i decided to take advantage. 28mg of Assault Labs Msten and 6 caps of Blockade is working well for me. The biggest probs have been back pumps and bp issues. The AMS 4-ad is great at 3 tabs per day. The aggression and libido are def good.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
That is a ton of volume bro. Made me sweat reading it

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Errybody says back pumps back pumps back pumps. I haven't had a single issue

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Damn you are a lucky mf. These are worse than dbol for me.

Not sure what I'm doing differently. I've been on 30 a day pretty much since the beginning and I'm almost done with week 4...

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not sure what I'm doing differently. I've been on 30 a day pretty much since the beginning and I'm almost done with week 4...
Everybody is a little dif i guess. Im only taking 28mg now. I know the sides would be stupid if i were to increase mg.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Everybody is a little dif i guess. Im only taking 28mg now. I know the sides would be stupid if i were to increase mg.

I would seriously entertain the idea of running 40mg a day if I had another bottle on hand. At this point I've had zero sides

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/19
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-bw+40-100 yrds
BSS-db-80s-10x10
BACK SQTS-135-10x10
FRT SQTS-135-10x10
CALF RAISES-200-100(split 3sets)

This was a pretty basic light leg day. Tried to get some volume in there,since i went light. Nothing new to report. Trying to get all i can before pct.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love your dedication to legs. More people should be that dedicated. Although it works great that they aren't at my gym so much.....squat rack is always open :D

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love your dedication to legs. More people should be that dedicated. Although it works great that they aren't at my gym so much.....squat rack is always open :D
Thats a good thing at the gym. Waiting sux. I feel guilty if i just do nothing when leg day fits right in. Since i cant lift that heavy alot of times, i need to be consistant. Although last month i did hit a 450lb frt sqt pr, so some days work out.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say they work out great :D

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok,seems like forever since i posted. I have been dealing with some family issues. I want to start off by thanking tattoopierced1 for the AMS 4-ad and Len at STRONGSUPPLEMENTSHOP for the Assault Labs Msten and Blockade. I ended up at 188 lbs. Thats a gain of 13 lbs in 6wks. I dont think i will have a prob keeping 10 solid lbs after pct. I didnt notice the extreme increase in strength that some guys do with Msten,but my endurance was up and the gains were fairly dry. The 4-ad kept my libido and aggression up with no other probs. The sweet spot for me is 3 tabs daily. I would say the gain/sides ratio was good. If i had gone higher than 28mg daily of Msten,the sides would have been counter productive for me. For this reason im glad the caps were 4mg each, which made it easy to fine tune my dose.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/msten-extreme-mass-builder-by-assault-labs/

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/blockade-on-cycle-defense-by-assault-labs/

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Haha dude you have nailed the art of logging !

tattoopierced1

Ok,seems like forever since i posted. I have been dealing with some family issues. I want to start off by thanking tattoopierced1 for the AMS 4-ad and Len at STRONGSUPPLEMENTSHOP for the Assault Labs Msten and Blockade. I ended up at 188 lbs. Thats a gain of 13 lbs in 6wks. I dont think i will have a prob keeping 10 solid lbs after pct. I didnt notice the extreme increase in strength that some guys do with Msten,but my endurance was up and the gains were fairly dry. The 4-ad kept my libido and aggression up with no other probs. The sweet spot for me is 3 tabs daily. I would say the gain/sides ratio was good. If i had gone higher than 28mg daily of Msten,the sides would have been counter productive for me. For this reason im glad the caps were 4mg each, which made it easy to fine tune my dose.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/msten-extreme-mass-builder-by-assault-labs/

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/blockade-on-cycle-defense-by-assault-labs/
13lbs is freaking awesome!