Wicked gets swole with AMS 4-ad & Assault Labs Msten!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's the back pumps?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Better. I can def tell when i need to drink more. I keep it at about 2gal and do alot of foam rolling. This keeps them at bay.
Foam rolling is great!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/30
ARMS
DB CURL-30s-failure,40s-failure,50s-failure
50s-failure,40s-failure,30s-failure
20sec rest between sets,1min between circuit

OH TRI EXT-DB-40s-failure,50s-failure,60s-failure
60s-failure,50s-failure,40s-failure
20 sec rest between sets,1min between circuit

Repeat twice

Total bi cep curls-350
Total tricep ext-370

Short and sweet today. The pump was insane with all the volume! Still no probs with 24mg of Assault Labs Msten per day and 6 Blockade caps per day. I cut the AMS 4-ad down to 3 per day. I dont know if that was causing bloat,but its not bad today. My endurance seems to still be increasing. The reps just get easier! I think things are starting to work!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
11/30
ARMS
DB CURL-30s-failure,40s-failure,50s-failure
50s-failure,40s-failure,30s-failure
20sec rest between sets,1min between circuit

OH TRI EXT-DB-40s-failure,50s-failure,60s-failure
60s-failure,50s-failure,40s-failure
20 sec rest between sets,1min between circuit

Repeat twice

Total bi cep curls-350
Total tricep ext-370

Short and sweet today. The pump was insane with all the volume! Still no probs with 24mg of Assault Labs Msten per day and 6 Blockade caps per day. I cut the AMS 4-ad down to 3 per day. I dont know if that was causing bloat,but its not bad today. My endurance seems to still be increasing. The reps just get easier! I think things are starting to work!!
Winning!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/3
CHEST/BICEPS
DIPS-bw-40
INC DB BENCH-75s-10x10
SS
DB CURLS STANDING-40s-10x10
DIPS-bw+70-10x10
SS
INC DB CURLS-30s-10x10
PUSH UPS-wide-25x3
Mid -25x3
Narrow palms in-25x3
21s-75lbs curl bar x3

I took some time off to take care of family med issues. Today was an ok wo. I had to push to get going,but i ended strong. Im still taking the Assault labs Msten at 24mg per day and Blockade at 6 caps per day. I like this dose. Not many sides and im starting to see and feel more results. I dropped the AMS 4-ad down to 2 pills per day and that helped the bloated feel. I've got 3 more weeks to get 7 more lbs to reach my goal of 15lbs. Three weeks was def when this kicked in for me. I have to say i would def run this cycle again.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad to see you are feeling "on"

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha thnx reggie. U must have seen the vid.
I didn't see a vid. Do you have one?
I just assumed from your log entry that your starting to feel it

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/4
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES BW-100 yrds
FRT SQT-135-10x10
SS 20sec
BACK SQTS-135-10x10
SS 20sec
REV LUNGES DB-60s-10x10(each leg)
CALF RAISES-sing leg-180-25x4

I kept the tempo pretty fast today. This def helped my cardio. My quads were burning like a mf. I've noticed my legs feel pumped all the time just walking around. Im still taking the Assault Labs Msten at 24mg per day with 6 Blockade caps per day as well. The AMS 4-ad has everything else working good. (Libido,gym focus)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's are the legs feeling today? Lol nice work bro!!!

tattoopierced1

Legs are feeling it today. Such a good pain!
You must be feeling what I felt last Friday. Got a workout in with Layne Norton.. 3 hours in the gym and only 2 exercises were done.. squats and deadlifts.. I was quite sore after that day.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You must be feeling what I felt last Friday. Got a workout in with Layne Norton.. 3 hours in the gym and only 2 exercises were done.. squats and deadlifts.. I was quite sore after that day.
I'll bet he kicked ur azz. Rubber leggin it out of the gym that day for sure.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/6
BACK/TRI
PULL UPS-10x10 alt between wide and archer
SS
SKULL CRUSHERS DB-35s-10x10
PRONE DB BENCH ROW-80s-10x10
SS
OH TRI EXT DB-60-10x10
AUST PULL UPS-15x10
SS
1ARM BENT OVR DB ROW-80-10x10
CLOSE GRP PUSH UPS(palms in)-40,30,30

Killed it today with some volume. This stack has got me feeling good. Im still taking 24mg of Assault Labs Msten per day(3=doses) with 6caps of Blockade. Im am taking 2 pills per day of the AMS 4-ad. No bloat no bp headaches,clear urine and plenty of energy and libido.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a ton a pull-ups my man! Nice job!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanx reggie. I love pull ups. So simple but will kick your azz!
Yes they do! I really want to get an in the door pull up bar. My brother has one and they are pretty sweet!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
image-3958929327.png
Noode update. Still a shadow of abs. I'm liking Msten & 4-ad. I def need a tan tho.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lookin good brutha!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanx my man. Im gona try for at least 6 more lbs in 2.5 weeks to make 15lb gain. I've got a really good pct lined out,so i should keep most my gains.
Awesome bro! I've only got a few days left and sitting at +12. My pct is stacked as well ;)
You logging yours?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good deal

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/8
SHOULDERS/TRAPS
DIPS-bw-40
PULL UPS-bw-15x2
6 Ways-15-10x10
SS
ARNOLD PRESS-50-10x10
AROUND THE WORLDS-45plate-10x10each dir.
SHRUGS DB-80s-10x10
SS
DIP SHRUGS-bw+60-10x10
Spider crawls-50yrds

Totally raped shoulders and traps tonight. Kept rest time down and powered through. Aggression and endurance were crazy. I had to stretch shoulders alot cuz the pump was insane!
Assault labs Msten at 24mg per day seems to be my sweet spot and Blockade is doing a good job at keeping me healthy. AMS 4-ad is def giving me good focus and keeping the little woman happy. I cant believe it is just going to get better these last 2 weeks.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Love around the worlds!! Spider crawls not so much lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Man thats south texas. I lived in Fort Worth for 12 years. Cant wait to get back.
Deep South. It's like a 3 day drive from Ft Worth lol Texas is such a huge state. I have literally driven most of it

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/9
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-100yrds
BACK SQTS-185-10x7
SS
FRT SQTS-185-10x7
REV LUNGES DB-80s-10x5
CALF RAISES-180-100(split 2 sets)

I cut my wo short because my low back started to get very angry. I was still able to make it a pretty good leg day. Strength and endurance are still increasing. Assault Labs Msten is still at 24mg per day. I may increase to 28mg. The longer i take the Assault Labs Blockade the better it makes my joints feel. The AMS 4-ad is def giving me good tunnel vision in the gym. Other than that all is good. No bad sides,just looking and feeling better.

image-774929606.png

I did feel a little like this today tho.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice work man! I really neglect my calves :(

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
12/11
WALKING LUNGES BW-100yrds
BACK SQTS-135-10x5
SS
ZOTTMAN CURLS-35s-10x5
REV LUNGES-80s-10x5
SS
SEATED INC DB CURL-35s-10x5
BSS-DB-80s-10x5
SS
PREACHER CURLS-75-10x5
CALF RAISES-275 x100(split 3 sets)

I had alot going on in my head today,so i just kind if threw a wo together. I decided to increase the Assault Labs Msten to 28mg per day. (2am,3pwo,2pm) the Blockade will remain the same at 6 caps daily. I also increased the AMS 4-ad to 3 per day starting on 12/10. I def know the 4-ad works because my temper is razor thin. Its very hard to keep under control. This is great in the gym but not so good in everyday life. The pump is still amazing along with endurance. My weight is up to 186. I dont know what my bf is,but the weight is fairly dry. Hopefully with the increase of Msten the bad sides wont be a prob. So far all is very good. 9 days left on cycle then i have a very good pct in place,so hopefully i should stay about the same weight.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope all is ok my man! Msten kinda messed with my anger levels also.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hope all is ok my man! Msten kinda messed with my anger levels also.
The Msten messed with your anger? I thot it would be the 4-ad. I just increased the msten, so i'll prob be a raging azzhole for the next week or so. Im sure my wife will let me know. Haha. I never felt this edgy on any aas even. Oh well,mind over matter.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Msten messed with your anger? I thot it would be the 4-ad. I just increased the msten, so i'll prob be a raging azzhole for the next week or so. Im sure my wife will let me know. Haha. I never felt this edgy on any aas even. Oh well,mind over matter.
Ya it wasn't as bad as sd but I found myself getting pissed about stupid stuff. Made the mistake of drinking one night and of course got in a fight lol.

You may not react to it as bad as I did hopefully.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya it wasn't as bad as sd but I found myself getting pissed about stupid stuff. Made the mistake of drinking one night and of course got in a fight lol. You may not react to it as bad as I did hopefully.
Well lets just say its a good thing i dont go to the bar. My next stop would be jail for sure. Maybe i should be training mma and take it out on some poor fukr in the ring. Lol. I'll just smoke a bowl and all will be mellow. Speaking of mma,are you getting primed and ready to do sum azz kickn?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well lets just say its a good thing i dont go to the bar. My next stop would be jail for sure. Maybe i should be training mma and take it out on some poor fukr in the ring. Lol. I'll just smoke a bowl and all will be mellow. Speaking of mma,are you getting primed and ready to do sum azz kickn?
I'm so ready!! It's constantly on my mind! I stay out of the bars too except on UFC PPV nights. Then I have to go. Usually order diet coke now lol. Are you in Colorado, or Nebraska?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm so ready!! It's constantly on my mind! I stay out of the bars too except on UFC PPV nights. Then I have to go. Usually order diet coke now lol. Are you in Colorado, or Nebraska?
Im in Nebraska unfortunatly. I hope someone vids ur fight and you kick some azz. Arent you gettn a little old to be a fighter? I'm 40 and some times the injuries really linger. I couldnt imagine training and fighting alot at this age.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im in Nebraska unfortunatly. I hope someone vids ur fight and you kick some azz. Arent you gettn a little old to be a fighter? I'm 40 and some times the injuries really linger. I couldnt imagine training and fighting alot at this age.
A lot of good fighters down in Nebraska! Gotta love the new Colorado law ;) about time!!

I'm 41 and for my first fight I trained my ass off and was sore and beat up all the time. If I would've lost that fight I probably would have given up thinking I'm just too damn old lol. Unfortunately this time there hasn't been much training at all.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards

I've been losing my mind when I apply dermacrine after my shower. It hits like a Mack truck and anything can set me over the edge, granted I take an average 8 pumps a day which is twice what the bottle recommends. The msten may be aggravating things but dermacrine is definitely the main culprit