Guest viewing is limited

Wicked gets Annihilated with AAv2

8/18

Dosing today is 3x3 again. Feeling pretty good at 3 pills. It was nice out today so i went for a run. Ran 3 miles round trip. It was nice to get out and enjoy the sun.
 
8/19

BACK
OH wide Pull-ups -bw x15
OH wide -bw+25 -10x6
OH mid-bw+25-10x2
OH close-bw+25-10x2

Seated row w/straps
160x10x10

DL 200x10x4

Back and arms were done after this workout. Got a very good pump. Started out a little slow and not really wanting to, but i finished pretty decent. Taking the aav2 at 3x3 with no probs. I was still at 175 this morn.
 
Have you noticed better workouts and change in body comp?

Definitely man. Better workouts as in focus/mental clarity, better pumps & veins. The best thing about body recomp has been waking up dry & lean when dosing before bed, the ability to slowly up cals (still below maintenance) & still look just as cut. I'll post up some more n00dz this week for sure.
 
Damnit, I thought this way my thread. *face palms* lol

Lols either way thanks for the feedback. This is a powerhouse Recomp agent. Eat maintenance with aav2 metabolic powder and recompadrol and literally Recomp. Without changing a thing.
 
Have you noticed better workouts and change in body comp?

Ya my workouts feel pretty good. It feels like i have a couple more reps on set. In general sharper looking. Even with a diet not on point. Im very happy with aav2 for only 12 days on.
 
8/20

Unsched off night. Still took the aav2 at 3x3. Def feel the thermo effect. Will post update pics in the next few days. Back at it 2moro!
 
8/21

SHOULDERS/TRAPS
Warm up
Bw dips x40
Db press-25x40
Around the world-45 plate-10x5 each direction
Db press-50x10,60x10,70x10,80x8,85x8

Db rear fly-25x10x5
Db up row-60x10x5 ss bb shrug 180x10x5
Dip shrug-bw+60-12x5

Dosing aav2 at 3x3 still. This stuff really makes you sweat. Starting to see a little more vascularity and separation.


Invalid Link Removed



Invalid Link Removed
 
You look great!
 
Thanx man. I hate self pics, almost as much as the term "selfie". Always my worst critic. Long way to go.

We wouldn't do this stuff if we were satisfied! Keep working at it. Can already notice you're leaning out. But I feel you on the "selfies" lol
 
8/22

LEGS
walking lunge-bw x100
Back sqts-160x10x10
Frt sqts-180x10x10
Calf raises-180x100(split between 3 sets)

Dosing 3x3 again 2day. The last couple workouts i took 3 aav2 20 min pwo. This seemed to work well with energy and focus.
 
8/22

LEGS
walking lunge-bw x100
Back sqts-160x10x10
Frt sqts-180x10x10
Calf raises-180x100(split between 3 sets)

Dosing 3x3 again 2day. The last couple workouts i took 3 aav2 20 min pwo. This seemed to work well with energy and focus.

Lovin the high volume/GVT workout. Might have to hit legs the same way tonight!
 
Lovin the high volume/GVT workout. Might have to hit legs the same way tonight!

Ya, i have this low back prob and some days no sqts at all. Gvt lets me lighten the weight and kill it with volume. The pump is insane and i have been putting size on, so win win.
 
Ya, i have this low back prob and some days no sqts at all. Gvt lets me lighten the weight and kill it with volume. The pump is insane and i have been putting size on, so win win.

Yea, I've incorporated GVT & FST-7 in various routines with success. Legs were always the best. I did my 10x10 with an upward & downward pyramid on leg press.. Absolutely crushes my legs. In a good way. lol
 
Ooh, I like those! I've been looking at new shoes for squatting. How much are those? I'm kinda frugal! :D
 
Those are sweet! Kinda look like wrestling shoes but either way. lol I just rock some zigs everyday & throw my chucks on for legs day.

Ya they are but they are full bottoms and very comfortable. The lifting shoes i tried on were just as stable but not comfortable. Im not a fan of chucks and these look cool.
 
8/23

VANITY DAY-ARMS

BW chin ups x 20
BW dips x 50
EZbar curl-65x10x2
85x10x3
95x10x2
SKULL CRUSHERS
75x10x2
85x10x3
95x10x2
DB CURL/ARNOLD PRESS/OVRHD TRI EXT
40x10x7
Ds
30x10x7
Ds
20x10x7
PLANKS
1 min x3
Side planks 1 min x 3 Each side

Dosing 3x3 again today. I made sure i took 2 nd dose before workout. I did this my last workout and noticed a better pump. It was the same today. Arms felt like baloons! Pumped!
 
Awesome!
 
8/24-8/25

I had a family thing this weekend so i took a couple days off. Still took aav2 at 3x3. I will be back at it 2moro.
 
8/26

SHOULDERS/TRAPS

Warm up-dips bw x50
6 ways 25-10x10
Dmbll press-60-10x10
Shrugs-100dmbells-15x10
Car drivers-45plate-10x10
Reverse dmbell fly-20x10x10

Changed this up a little 2day. After warm up i started my sets. Did 5 sets to start then started ss with next movement for 5 sets for all exercises. (5sets of 6ways then ss with presses for 5 sets, last 5 sets of presses ss with 5 sets of shrugs, last 5 sets of shrugs ss with 5 sets car drivers so on & so forth) I got done pretty quick and had an amazing pump(almost painfull). I am dosing aav2 3x3 again 2day. I took 3 before lifting without a pwo. I had to push myself a little today,but like the last few workouts the pump was great. I am going to assume this is from the aav2.
 
8/27

CARDIO

30- jump jacks
10-push ups
25-high knees
10-burpees
10-crunches
10-squats
10-push ups
10-crunches
10-push ups
10-squats
30-jump jacks
1min wall sit
10-push ups
25-high knees

Today was going to be off day, but decided to throw in some cardio. Did 5 rounds with 3 min rest between. This is def a cardio workout for me. I love doing anything body weight related. Will take my aav2 at 3x3 today. Almost at the bottom of the bottle. 2moro will be my last day using this product. I will post last workout and final review then.
 
Thanks for a solid log. I hope you enjoyed the product man.

The more support you guys give the more I can come out with. And I have a lot I want to do.
 
8/28

OPTION DAY

100- australian pull ups
100- wide grip push ups
100- wide grip pull ups
100- dips bw
100- narrow grip push ups

Only had about 45 min tonite so i did some body weight volume. I love body weight stuff because its so simple and quick. Well i took my last aav2 pwo. Once again i had a great pump. All in all even with the probs i had at the beginning i would have to give this supp a 7.5/10. If it had more of a kick after taking it i would have scored it higher. I didnt keep my diet very clean. No cutting carbs or dropping cals and i had more than a couple cheat days. Even so i still think i made some improvements. My weight dropped from 180 to 174. Thank you again to the guys at EBF for giving me a shot at aav2. I would def recommend this supp.

Invalid Link Removed



Invalid Link Removed.

1st pic is 8/08
2nd pic is 8/28
 
Solid review Wicked.
Thanks for taking the time to log pur product.

Should you require any further information or have any questions please contact us.
 
Back
Top