Why wait?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Are you still accepting applications? NP was kind enough to include samples of Adipoxil in my last order and I'm lovin' it. Finally something that suppreses my insatiable appetite! I'd be glad to write up an honest review and get a free bottle lol. :D

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Are you still accepting applications? NP was kind enough to include samples of Adipoxil in my last order and I'm lovin' it. Finally something that suppreses my insatiable appetite! I'd be glad to write up an honest review and get a free bottle lol. :D
We're only giving adipoxil samples out for now, glad u got some!

I'll make u a deal...do a review on ur samples, and u get a free tshirt...deal?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
have these shipped out? still havent seen anything here

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're only giving adipoxil samples out for now, glad u got some!

I'll make u a deal...do a review on ur samples, and u get a free tshirt...deal?
at least you can answer my PM????

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump for info!

HUMALIN
Anabolic Insulinogenic Agent

TROPINOL
Myotropic Growth Hormone Amplifier

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Info will be released when possible. I actually think "Intimidate" will beat both of those to market

:)

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
has anyone gotten their samples yet?
I just got mine yesterday, I had giving up on it lol thought maybe mine was lost in the mail but nope it arrived! Good stuff too.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I need 20 people who want to try a 3 day sample of the greatest fat burner to ever be released, Adipoxil.

So far we have had users test/compare it to the best known fat burners available: Oxy Elite Pro, EC, Slim Xtreme, Clen. Every tester has agreed that Adipoxil has better appetite suppression than SX, better energy + thermogenic action than OEP, more fat loss than EC, and a far stronger thermgenic effect than Clen(clen still wins on enough energy to make a grown man cry however lol)

Ok I dont know how awesome u realize some of these ingredients are

Yohimbine HCL- I believe this blocks a receptor on fat cells, allowing for the release of NE to increase fat burning

Cayenne Pepper- increases pre and post calorie burning..depending on extract can b 3- 12x more

Fucoxanthin, 10%- one of the MOST underated fatburnering extracts EVER....it manipulates fat cells to behave more like brown fat, brown fat is actually responsible for burning fat cells....u lose almost all of ur brown fat as u age

I probably missed the give away but I can throw my name in anyway

12% bf
I have only tried samples of fat burners before but they include
Hydroxycut
OEP
BetaStax
Muscle Ignitors
Zenadrin rfx
Redline
Meltdown
Ripped Freak
Lipo 6x
Cytolean
Methlyburn

To Date the most intense intense energy I ever felt was OEP....I took two pills in the free sample pack they sent for employees to try ( it was before breakfast on an empty stomach) and I Litterally felt like I was on crack the first hour at work....i had to force myself to slow down because I was having trouble counting money faster then i could handle it lol.....pretty cool feeling

I actually got the most thermo feeling out of Cytolean and Methylburn oddly

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
yepp...i missed it....again...no luck... FML....

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I'll get samples to you this week. PM me your info + email address.

dusty

dusty

Awards
how many people have gotten their samples so far? dont mean to be pushy or anything on account were getting to sample this for free

iForce

Awards
  • Established
We sent all of them out at the same time. No idea why some don't have them :(

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
how many people have gotten their samples so far? dont mean to be pushy or anything on account were getting to sample this for free
I hear you,i have not got mine yet either.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Nor have I

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
anyone who didnt receive their samples, we apologize. Please send an email to [email protected]

thanks
-David