Why Such High Doses Of Test With TRT?

Spurfy

Awards
  • Established
I was on TRT of varying dosages for 18 months. Never did I really feel "normal" and that was with extensive tinkering of the protocol. I think the bottom line is that it's extremely unnatural to have testosterone levels that don't follow a diurnal variation and this effects some men more than others.

To answer the OP's question: TRT is mostly marketing, and "more is better" is the foundation of this. Most men would be well served just to take exemestane a few times per week and increase their natural production. It's absurd to have a 45 year old man walking around with 21-year old levels of testosterone that do not ebb and flow. Even a 21 year old is going to have significant daily variations in testosterone levels. Unless you have testicular failure, TRT is an oversold scam designed to entrap men with fragile egos and a belief that they are not good enough as they are. And if you happen to be secondary, TRT is literally the last treatment you should be considering: "Instead of trying to determine the source, lets just INCREASE hypothalamic and pituitary dysfunction!" And yeah, you "feel great!" on TRT. So what? Cocaine feels great. MDMA feels great. "But this is a natural chemical!" So what? It's all dopamine release, whether its from meth, or testosterone, that makes you feel good.

/rant

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was on TRT of varying dosages for 18 months. Never did I really feel "normal" and that was with extensive tinkering of the protocol. I think the bottom line is that it's extremely unnatural to have testosterone levels that don't follow a diurnal variation and this effects some men more than others.

To answer the OP's question: TRT is mostly marketing, and "more is better" is the foundation of this. Most men would be well served just to take exemestane a few times per week and increase their natural production. It's absurd to have a 45 year old man walking around with 21-year old levels of testosterone that do not ebb and flow. Even a 21 year old is going to have significant daily variations in testosterone levels. Unless you have testicular failure, TRT is an oversold scam designed to entrap men with fragile egos and a belief that they are not good enough as they are. And if you happen to be secondary, TRT is literally the last treatment you should be considering: "Instead of trying to determine the source, lets just INCREASE hypothalamic and pituitary dysfunction!" And yeah, you "feel great!" on TRT. So what? Cocaine feels great. MDMA feels great. "But this is a natural chemical!" So what? It's all dopamine release, whether its from meth, or testosterone, that makes you feel good.

/rant
You couldn't be any more wrong. Real TRT is not about more is better. Real TRT is about being a last resort to bring T levels to normal ranges and not to the high end or over the recommended range. What you are referring to is the jack leg doctors who have no clue what they're doing in reference to TRT. A man that really needs TRT will not have his natural levels increased with OTC or natural remedies.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take between 80mg and 90mg per week..i use a 5/8 inch needle in the gut..dont seem to need an AI unless i dont eat clean...i dont eat wheat..soy...or dairy...just stopped dairy recent cause that was causing my shoulders and back to break out