Why isn’t Methyldiazirinol more popular?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was reading and Built claims it’s “Anavar like results”

Bs ?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone interested in getting Methyldiaz should check out their local privately owned supplement shop first-and look for Built Azinol. I have a feeling it’s in a lot of those shops throughout the US. I’ve actually had good experiences with Built products in general.
...I feel like these types of stores are becoming more few and far between?

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
50mg/3 pills. 16.66666666666667mg per pill. That’s different

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My local shop carries this and some others . Most of their brands are the ones that lay low and distribute rather than sell to individuals . I’m not too knowledgeable on this but it seems pretty toxic lmao
http://instagr.am/p/BtWB7MWFmsq/
I wish I had your shop! Mine has few designers and pros but nothing like that. I’d rather buy locally when possible.
Still don’t understand how stores get away with putting this stuff on the shelf.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So for those still following, Mdiaz is stronger than Hexadrone, Halodrol....but less than Dmz, msten...etc?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wish I had your shop! Mine has few designers and pros but nothing like that. I’d rather buy locally when possible.
Still don’t understand how stores get away with putting this stuff on the shelf.
Yeah, I know right? There’s another shop 45 minutes away that also sells PH/Sarms

Do you think they’re actually putting all of those contents in the bottle? I mean , I read about furaz specifically and it’s pretty rare

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So for those still following, Mdiaz is stronger than Hexadrone, Halodrol....but less than Dmz, msten...etc?
In general terms that’s pretty close. However individual response differs greatly for many of the above, and of course quality sources are more of an issue than when they were all legal.

Some are strong in terms of physical effects/benefits and weaker in side effects - or vice-versa. For example you can take a prohormone and feel like it’s strong AF because it knocks you on your ass with lethargy, headaches and high BP. Then you fight through or get a handle on all that, only to discover that nothing significant was achieved at the end of the cycle. Some are better/stronger for weight loss or recomp, while others are stronger for bulking- independent of diet. Then some are stronger in terms of lover toxicity, so it’s all relative to what you are looking for and what your individual response is..

I fell in love with Methyldiaz and Hexadrone because they have been the best at offering me a very high benefit to side effect ratio by a long shot.

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good thread about a compound I was not aware of. You must really be researching your compounds to find gold nuggets like this! So is this primarily a cutter like Hexadrone and Epistane? What is the typical dosage?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good thread about a compound I was not aware of. You must really be researching your compounds to find gold nuggets like this! So is this primarily a cutter like Hexadrone and Epistane? What is the typical dosage?
20mg twice daily. Yet I have done 20mg three x per day.

40mg is the average dose while 60 is considered high end

Yes, it shines very well for cutting/recomp. Someone dosing on the high end probably wouldn’t be too disappointed with it when bulking though because they would be solid lean gains without all the additional bloat. If you like the big bloated look on a bulk though, don’t get this 😁

Last edited:

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the two are what I consider classic cutting drugs. as in they behave just like the classic cutting drugs. neither in imo or experience are stellar at what they do, but are certainly better than most for cutting. Did your transformation occur at the expense of large amounts of body fat? or did you gain precious meat and transform for reasons other than fat loss?

for me the versitility of both these compounds is limited to stacking and recompish goalsets. that is not to say that's their only worth, just how i feel about them.

Mithras was the best of the lot (all of these compounds launched around the same time) as it at least gave some strength and a little aggression maybe even mass gains at higher doses.

everyones goals are different.. and my biases are showing their hand
Do you think Methyldiazirinol would at least be a better cutter than say 1 andro? I would assume since it is methylated , probably so?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just purchased 2 bottles of Azinol by Built (the one Ricky suggessted) last night and will be running it at 40 mg for 6 weeks on a cut combined with S23, Ostarine, amd my trt dose of 200 mg a week test. Will post a link to the log on here when I start for those interested. Really wasn’t looking forward to doing yet another cut (this will be my third in a row as I am trying to get down to 10 to 13 percent before a bulk), but this should make things more interesting for the cycle now! Have run Premier Research Essential’s Hexadrone, DMZ, and 1 andro in the past so i will have something to compare it to.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20mg twice daily. Yet I have done 20mg three x per day.

40mg is the average dose while 60 is considered high end

Yes, it shines very well for cutting/recomp. Someone dosing on the high end probably wouldn’t be too disappointed with it when bulking though because they would be solid lean gains without all the additional bloat. If you like the big bloated look on a bulk though, don’t get this 😁
I only run methylated compounds for 6 weeks max, you think 8 weeks at 40 mg would be doable for this compound since many say it is lighter on sides despite being methylated?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I only run methylated compounds for 6 weeks max, you think 8 weeks at 40 mg would be doable for this compound since many say it is lighter on sides despite being methylated?
I never run anything for less than 8 weeks, and have actually gone as long as 10 weeks with Methyldiazirinol/Hexadrone. I used to use Epistane and DMZ at least 8 weeks too. I have never had any liver enzyme bloodwork during or directly after any cycle, but I have in between and have always just been high normal. I have always used Cycle Assist, or Kingsguard, and extra TUDCA in recent years.

It is very light on the sides and essentially has none that are notable. I will say it makes me a little tired the first couple of doses, but then I am GTG for the rest of my run. I look forward to following your log!

Last edited:
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1-Andro was a mess for me. Extremely high on side effects without any benefits when I used it many years ago. I did try to run it solo so that was probably a big piece of the problem...

Still, it just felt extremely toxic in my system

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mdiaz sounds great , but I mean azinol is like 70-80 a bottle, but I mean actual Anavar is around the same price

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You probably know this but those ratios don’t mean **** in real world application most of the time

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good point, tuna man!
True story- I ate so much tuna that I don’t even eat it anymore 😂😂😂😂😂. Iwilleatchickenbreast 😩

If solid white wasn’t so expensive.... it’s just chunk light taste horrendous now.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I guess so....Pretty sad cuz I thought I found a gem! High anabolic, low androgenic...
If it’s similar to var it should be pretty hair safe at fair dosages . That’s just what I’d assume

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sure have! Once Xtreme Shred was no longer available, I moved on to Built Azinol, and have tried 3 more Hexadrone products. One that was made by the same manufacturer of Xtreme Shred, and that remains the best solo Hexadrone product I have used- also gone. Bottom line, my subsequent runs were never quite as rewarding as my first time, as is true for me whenever I repeat the same compounds. Even though it wasn’t as great, I still did it 3-4 summers in a row because it was still more beneficial for me than using other prohormones.

Certainly not terrible options for me, and I have used Epistane/Havoc (not eBay Havoc) for at least 5 runs. I never got significant body transformation results from Epistane, despite the fact that it improved my strength, pumps, and gave me that “on” feeling.

I also experimented with 3-AD at 75-100mg per day at the end of last summer. It was great for acute strength gains pre-workout, and also gave me some additional fullness- that’s about it though for me. At this point, I feel as though my receptors laugh at just about everything. Oddly though, my body has remained the most responsive over the years to Hexadrone.

Well, aren’t we getting frisky! It must be the Epi-Andro kicking in!

That’s how it starts, you get on one thing and start thinking about other products to further optimize your cycle- or compliment the way you feel on cycle. Before you know it, you’re on 5 different products!
Xtreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My bottle says $59. This kind of shyt is much more expensive than it used to be 😖

Yes indeed!
Yeah man :(. I’m like , man I’ll just buy some actual aas for that. I could probably get some var + winny for 80 lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My bottle says $59. This kind of shyt is much more expensive than it used to be

Yes indeed!
I’ve probably seen that numerous times at local shops and just looked passed it. Some of those brands I don’t trust and seem shady lol. But good to know in the future.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ha! I’ll give it a go but probably not until next year. I got some Dimethabold to use up this year first.
Nice and you should log it. I’m thinking about hexadrone or mdiaz as a first time, but then again, expensive af

What’s dimethabold

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It is supposed to have an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20 ...That’s ‘pretty, pretty, good’ yeah?
I don't have a answer, but, I hope everyone knows that the anabolic to androgenic ratios for steroids don't apply to humans. Only to animals and a select few at that

I think on paper proviron is more anabolic then test

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice and you should log it. I’m thinking about hexadrone or mdiaz as a first time, but then again, expensive af
Yes, it gets expensive. Especially if you add in cycle supports like TUDCA which is kind of necessary.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve probably seen that numerous times at local shops and just looked passed it. Some of those brands I don’t trust and seem shady lol. But good to know in the future.
Sorry, actually it’s AlphaLab Technolgies, but same company as as Anabolic Technologies. They actually have a very good reputation. If you can still find any of their product :)

Looks they are still around, unfortunately no Xtreme Shred online anyway. You should definitely pick them up if you see them again!

Last edited:

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So the label suggest running Diaz for up to 12 weeks? That seems a lot for a methyl.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
300 labs suggest that will msten also
That is insane I don’t go over 6 weeks. I know some guys like Ricky said they push it to 8. Anything beyond 8 weeks with an oral you typically won’t keep seeing results so you are throwing your money away and unnecessarily putting your liver in danger. I am sure they just put that on their label to get more money cause you will have to buy more bottles to run it for 12.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That is insane I don’t go over 6 weeks. I know some guys like Ricky said they push it to 8. Anything beyond 8 weeks with an oral you typically won’t keep seeing results so you are throwing your money away and unnecessarily putting your liver in danger. I am sure they just put that on their label to get more money cause you will have to buy more bottles to run it for 12.
I got a good laugh the first time I saw it. I don't go over 2-3 weeks anymore, I just use orals as a kickstarter or finisher.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes,10 weeks was the most I did, and there definitely was a reduction in benefits at that point and it was no longer worth it. 8 weeks has always been my average through for most prohormones in general..

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is supposed to have an anabolic:androgenic ratio of 300:20 ...That’s ‘pretty, pretty, good’ yeah?
is this compound explicitly written in the statue as banned or is it similar to M Sten and DMZ and not on the list so that is how companies like 300 Labs can still manufacture it?
banned