Oh hai, Patrick.

Good to see you over here again.

-John

Reactions: ax1
tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'll give this a little Thursday afternoon love bump...

I always enjoy hearing PA's thoughts on anything supplement/industry related.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I'll give this a little Thursday afternoon love bump...

I always enjoy hearing PA's thoughts on anything supplement/industry related.

It looks like we are gonna have a seperate prototype nutrition subforum on this site.

I plan on introducing some stuff to prototype nutrition in the coming months but i dont want to reveal what they are. Well I will reveal one because its not really novel, although it is something I think is pretty cool. We will be mixing up some lipsomal vitamin C. Liposomal vitamin C allows you to take megadoses of vitamin c. You cannot megadose regular vitamin C for various GI reasons but this stuff you can and it is said that you can reach blood levels that you can only acheive otherwise with intravenous C

hi dose vitamin c has a host of health benefits supposedly. my friend mike fischer (aka dazed) swears by it and the compounding pharmacy he works with sells alot and they have amazing stories.

I am making this first and foremost because i want to try the stuff, and i figured that if i am gonna mix some up for myself i might as well make the batch bigger so others can try

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
It looks like we are gonna have a seperate prototype nutrition subforum on this site.

I plan on introducing some stuff to prototype nutrition in the coming months but i dont want to reveal what they are. Well I will reveal one because its not really novel, although it is something I think is pretty cool. We will be mixing up some lipsomal vitamin C. Liposomal vitamin C allows you to take megadoses of vitamin c. You cannot megadose regular vitamin C for various GI reasons but this stuff you can and it is said that you can reach blood levels that you can only acheive otherwise with intravenous C

hi dose vitamin c has a host of health benefits supposedly. my friend mike fischer (aka dazed) swears by it and the compounding pharmacy he works with sells alot and they have amazing stories.

I am making this first and foremost because i want to try the stuff, and i figured that if i am gonna mix some up for myself i might as well make the batch bigger so others can try
Awesome Pat. I can't wait for that to come out! Looking forward to trying some other Prototype products as well, gotta wait until after the holiday season for that fun stuff though. Keep'em coming!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established

nice will it be good to have when your sick or all the time

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Patrick, any idea on the price point on the liposomal Vit C yet? I would love to pick up A LOT after Christmas. I was looking around and noticed others are selling at about $27 for 30 one gram servings. Seems a bit expensive, but maybe it's not.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Patrick, any idea on the price point on the liposomal Vit C yet? I would love to pick up A LOT after Christmas. I was looking around and noticed others are selling at about $27 for 30 one gram servings. Seems a bit expensive, but maybe it's not.

this product is nothing more than a thought in my brain at this time so i dont have any information yet

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up Patrick. I'm a huge boxing fan, have been since I was a kid. I saw a quote attributed to V.Conte regarding Manny Pacquiao, where he thought Manny's rise through various weight classes was unusual and thought perhaps he was taking PEDs. We live in an era where it's easy to make claims without a shred of proof to support those claims. With your knowledge and background, you think he's on something?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
What's up Patrick. I'm a huge boxing fan, have been since I was a kid. I saw a quote attributed to V.Conte regarding Manny Pacquiao, where he thought Manny's rise through various weight classes was unusual and thought perhaps he was taking PEDs. We live in an era where it's easy to make claims without a shred of proof to support those claims. With your knowledge and background, you think he's on something?

i would have to see before and after pics or something. and your guess would be as good as mine

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Not to take the thread offtrack, but people forget the when manny started his carrer he was dirt poor and uneducated. The guys diet probably consisted of rice and his training was probably much different. I think that it's possible that Manny is taking something, however, it is also possible that he has just hit his stride physically over years of fine tunning. if Manny were ever caught hed lose everything, it would be really stupid to be doing that kind of stuff in this stage of his career.