Why, i'm just increasing my Swagger with Primal Male, MAN.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Swagger and Primal Male in hand! I've always loved MAN, and was their biggest proponent on this board for a LONG time. So when I discovered they were coming out with a new product called Swagger, I was intrigued. When I saw the ingredient list, I was even more curious.

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered! I have tried Ergopharm Amp, both versions; Core Zap; X Force, and IBE Matrix. I hated all but Msatrix, which was the elixir of the gods, simply the most euphoric, happy energy, ever. All day, too, and no problem sleeping. Will Swagger be up to my high expectations?

I'll also be running Primal Male. There's not much feedback on the board about this stuff, so I'll be giving my feedback on it as well. I'll be doing judo when I can, but I've got a heavy workload over the next 3 weeks: 6 12 hour days on, 3 days off, with my coffee roasting business on the side, judo and gym, wife and kids. Between the Primal Male and Swagger, I should be up to the challenge.

Here is Primal Male:

Of course when I got home from the gym, and saw these, I couldn't sit on my hands; the first dose of PM went down the hatch!

Let's get some Swagg on! :cheers:

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, I've never tried any Man products but these look interesting. Are you looking to bulk/cut or just keeping the diet as it is and seeing if these two make any difference?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride. MAN is without a doubt the most underrated supplement company in the business.

Still doing judo?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed, I've never tried any Man products but these look interesting. Are you looking to bulk/cut or just keeping the diet as it is and seeing if these two make any difference?
I'm always looking to get stronger, never cut, as I am pretty lean as is. My main thrust is judo, and getting better at that, with weight lifting coming secondary. I do security for celebrities, and this involves mostly 12 hour shifts, or more; the next 2-3 weeks I may be working almost straight through, so I will be missing most judo classes, which are during my work hours.

So in this case, I will change my weight routine quite a bit toward power and strength.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for the ride. MAN is without a doubt the most underrated supplement company in the business.

Still doing judo?
I fully agree. It's been a long time since I did a clout run, but I've used 8-10 bottles before. I never had the money to run body octane alongside clout, so I generally bought 100gr citrulline and mixed it in to the clout. To me, clout is the better product, the recovery on it is amazing. It is tough to overtrain when taking both products.

Yeah, still doing judo, as I said above. Every time I start to really make a breakthrough in technique and skill, iwork calls and I gotta work like a slave. It really interferes with my judo, you know? :D I can't complain, the last two years were brutal for me: I lost my job of 10 years, for no reason, dumping me straight into the crappy economy. I was working security for a family for those 10 years, and those jobs are hard to come by. Now, a lot of guys in this industry are unemployed, so rates are way down, as competition is high. I found a new client, but I am making half what I was 2 years ago, the same rate I started at when I started in this business 11 years ago.

I need some Swagger back! Btw, I will not be taking Swagger for cutting purposes, purely on an as needed basis for energy. Yesterday I worked 8a-8p, hit the gym from 8:45p-9:25p, then roasted coffee from 10-12:30p. And I got up at 6:30a, now at work as of 8a. I think I can test this stuff out!

I got sick 2 days ago, so I will be waiting until this bug passes to hit the Swagger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in for this one. btw-be aware of mood swing the first week or so on pm, the guys running t-force didn't seem to get this, but pm made me real mellow then edgy. real nice supp, just takes awhile to kick in. good luck, tom.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the warning! I have my second dose down, so we'll soon see!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
subb'd, looks like an interesting stack

Helpandy

Awards
I am subscribed also. Very interested in this. Curious about a dosage of PEA daily and whether after awhile it would lose its effect. Coming down after a steady diet of PEA is a challenge for me.

I have always wanted to find out more about Primal Male as well. It seems as if it was really hyped before and when it came out - but very few logged it or tried it.

Can't wait for the updates!

- Andy

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, guys! I'm still fighting off this cold, so I'll be waiting to try Swagger until I am well. I sure could use it, I worked 16-18 hours every day this week, massive headache this morning.

Today is my 3rd day on primal male, and it will be my first workout on it tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, guys! I'm still fighting off this cold, so I'll be waiting to try Swagger until I am well. I sure could use it, I worked 16-18 hours every day this week, massive headache this morning.

Today is my 3rd day on primal male, and it will be my first workout on it tonight.
f'ing colds, i usually get at least one sinus infection each year. sucks to workout when you can't breath through nose. hope you are feeling better.:cheers:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only get sick because I burn the damn candle at both ends, if I wasn't working freaking 100 hours a week, I wouldn't even get sick. I need a day off, which will be Sunday, then 6 more days straight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I only get sick because I burn the damn candle at both ends, if I wasn't working freaking 100 hours a week, I wouldn't even get sick. I need a day off, which will be Sunday, then 6 more days straight.
you got me beat all to hell, 72 hours in a hot box factory and i am done. a 100 hours and they could just haul my ass away.:cheers:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I sympathize, man. I get to the gym and see the yuppies leaving, as I arrive. They got up later than me, worked 8 hours, made twice as much, had a leisurely workout, and will be all tucked in bed while I'm hitting deadlift. I am unamused.

:lol: It's all good.

I'm fried, woke up today with a massive pounding headache, lived with it all day. I got off at 6pm instead of 8pm; a co-worker is training for the La marathon, needs to get off at 6am instead of 8am tomorrow for a group run. I went home, saw my kids for the first time this week, hung for an hour, then delivered some coffee to a cafe, and hit the gym.

I took a scoop of White Flood around 6pm, because I was dragging and sick of the throbbing. I took 3 Primal Male's and 3 Cre02's (which I've been on for a month already) around 7pm, are a banana at 8, workout at 8:45.

Alternating - pistols 5 x 10 per leg and t-bar rows 7 x 10 (including warm up sets). I worked up to 110lbs on a bench bar jammed against the wall, close grip.

Close grip decline bench - 5 x 10 x 155

Alternating curls and pushdowns - I haven't isolated bis and tris in nearly 2 years, not a single curl or tri specific exercise done. It felt weird, got all pumped, felt like a poser. :lol: In fact, pump overall was pretty wicked, despite feeling about as motivated as a wet dishtowel.

I knocked all that out in 20 minutes or so, stretched quickly, just downed whey and a Trader Joes Kung Pao chicken bowl. It's 10pm, gotta be up in 6.5 hours or so. I'm burned.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha, back at work! I actually feel like today is the turn around point for this dumb cold. After abusing the snooze button, I got 6.5 hours sleep, not too shabby. I feel better.

I forgot it was Sat, and took Primal Male when I woke up, when it should be my off day. Too bad, because I was experiencing some weird random wood yesterday, despite being dead tired. I'll start back up on Monday with the Primal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i sometimes wonder how much more us working 'joe's' could do with the weights if we worked yuppie hours, good workout considering being drained going in. that is one of the best parts of pm i remember-random chubs-lol. glad to hear the cold is running it's course and about done with you. :cheers:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, bud. Sleep is huge. People wonder why actors and actresses look so good. Well, aside from plastic surgery, they sleep a lot. I know some that sleep 10 hours a night. Guess what, they look great, bulk up quick for movies, and they aren't the ones with bags or circles under their eyes.

I took a month off for each of my kids births, and I gained muscle mass and lost fat, even though I ate less overall. Sleep is good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, bud. Sleep is huge. People wonder why actors and actresses look so good. Well, aside from plastic surgery, they sleep a lot. I know some that sleep 10 hours a night. Guess what, they look great, bulk up quick for movies, and they aren't the ones with bags or circles under their eyes.

I took a month off for each of my kids births, and I gained muscle mass and lost fat, even though I ate less overall. Sleep is good.
haha, so right. i haven't slept 10 hours straight in 20 years. give it hell.:cheers:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I got up at the crack o nothin this morning, was fairly sleepy around noon. I had just eaten a salmon sandwich, which put my eyelids into overdrive. So I glanced around, nabbed 2 Swagger, and downed em.

It's now 3, and I feel 'refreshed' that's the only word. No rush of energy, no palpitations. Very nice. 3 next time, or maybe 2 on an empty stomach, unless someone can tell me why that would be a bad idea. I'm not sure why the bottle says to take with food.

Also, yesterday I gave 3 servings to a buddy who's a stim junkie, I don't think the man has adrenals. He was up all day yesterday, and had to drive a couple hours north in the middle of the night on no sleep. He took 3 at 9pm, and said he had clean enery, clarity, and enjoyable easy drive. He's going for 3 tomorrow without food.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Around 4pm, I got a wave of energy, smooth and clean. That's some delayed **** there. Sure felt good, just what I needed.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, I crashed last night, hard. I can't say it was the Swagger, because I was so effing spent. Overall Swagger got me through a stressful day of work with a smile on my face, and for that I am thankful. I'll be trying it again this week.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm, looks and sounds interesting.
I've never tired MAN products.
I wonder they compare to Get Diesel?
Effects, price?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Effects, price?
clout/body octane were the best one-two punch out for a long time. since MAN doesn't have many reps, and with the advent of companies having 25 or more reps each, and with many new products out, MAN doesn't get talked about much anymore. both MAN and DIESEL are quality companies, imo.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Effects, price?
You should. MAN was the first to use beta alanine, Citrulline, orotic acid, raspberry ketones, creatine orotate, and probably more stuff that I can't remember. If you are up on current supplements, you'll see that those are in EVERY good pre-workout or fat burning supp. MAN was using them 5-6 years ago, and it's still cutting edge.

All formulas are non-proprietary, you know exactly how much of each ingredient you're getting. Clout is insane for speed, power, strength, and recovery. Body octane is amazing for endurance, recovery, and pumps.

I recommend using either clout and adding bulk citrulline, or using body octane, and adding bulk creatine. I prefer the clout option.

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
clout/body octane were the best one-two punch out for a long time. since MAN doesn't have many reps, and with the advent of companies having 25 or more reps each, and with many new products out, MAN doesn't get talked about much anymore. both MAN and DIESEL are quality companies, imo.
Haha, I put...tired, meant of course...TRIED.

YES, and the owners walk the talk...that means a lot!!!!! I like that.

MAN Sports

Awards

Were? ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was talking about as far as what everyone was recommending, lol. now it seems that everyone who used to recommend clout/body octane are repping for other companies. as far as i know clout/body octane are no less effective today than they ever were-which means they are very effective!!!:cheers:

MAN Sports

Awards
i was talking about as far as what everyone was recommending, lol. now it seems that everyone who used to recommend clout/body octane are repping for other companies. as far as i know clout/body octane are no less effective today than they ever were-which means they are very effective!!!:cheers:

No you are absolutely correct. And MAN as a company has not been doing a good enough job of making their pressence felt on the boards. I just felt that if we continued to produce stuff that was based off of the latest scientific findings and used doses that worked, thus producing products that worked the rest would take care of itself. Poison made some very good points to me though, in that there is alway a crop of newbies and you need to make sure as many people are exposed to your message and products as possible.

Thank you for your support. I appreciate it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday's workout was great. I got up, took 3 PM and 3 CRE02, ate a PBJ sandwich while taking the kids to school, and hit the gym around 1.5 hours after taking the supps.

As I was still feeling a bit under the weather, I avoided cardio. I started off with my judo ab/core workout of 50 situps, 30 toes to the sky (so only shoulders/upper back are on the ground), 100 diagonal crunches (obliques), 30 reverse crunches (knees to chest), and two other core exercises which are hard to describe. By then I was warmed up, and went on to do:

incline bench 2 x 10
Decline bench 5 x 2
T bar rows 7 x 10
DL 6 x 2

I've been doing high rep low weight for the last 6 months, due to judo being my main thrust. Judo is really hard on the body, so I avoid heavy weight lifting. Since I'll be out of judo for a bit during a busy stretch of work, here, I'm going to go heavier on the weights to take advantage of the excess calories (from not burning 2000 per class 3 times a week) as well as Primal Male.

As this was my first workout going 'heavy', I went up to 225 on decline, and 235 on DL. I could've easily gone heavier, but didn"t want to jump in too far after 1.5 years of not lifting heavy.

I felt good, positive and motivated, endurance was good, and pumps were very good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i understand you reasoning behind low weights/high reps. but damn, i bet it felt good to go heavy again, eh. :cheers:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It did. I was actually surprised at how strong I felt, but i guess I shouldn't be, I'm usually lifting people and moving them around the mat. High weight low rep stuff always agreed with me more, so I look forward to a mini bulk here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know a guy on another board who's opinion-like your's , i trust a lot. he is loving swagger, says the mental clarity and alertness is top notch. combined with the pm you should be kicking asss.:cheers:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, so far so good. I took Primal MAle late last night, before bed. I had wicked, vivid, weird dreams.

I got called in last minute for a 12 hour shift today. Depending on how I feel, I may hit the last half of judo and the gym tonight, or just the gym.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, so far so good. I took Primal MAle late last night, before bed. I had wicked, vivid, weird dreams.

I got called in last minute for a 12 hour shift today. Depending on how I feel, I may hit the last half of judo and the gym tonight, or just the gym.
no mention of mood swings on pm, the swagger may be helping with that. speaking of vivid-i love christy canyon.:sasmokin:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I was scheduled to work all week, but it got cancelled yesterday. Damn celebrities. The upshot is that I got to go to judo last night, and will go to another dojo tonight.

I took 3 Primal Male and 3 Cre02 last night before judo. Due to being out of judo for a week and a half, and sick, I felt a bit winded last night, not too bad though. Within 30 minutes of taking Primal Male, I felt a surge of...dunno, 'drive' is how I'd put it. Not pissed off or aggressive, but a kind of euphoric push to perform. It felt great.

The icariin pump is kicking in, both during workouts and in general. Vascularity is popping. I had plenty of power throughout class, despit sucking wind a bit.

MAN Sports

Awards

I get vivid dreams when I up my melatonin... I do this purposely some times in order to have vivid dreams. I have taken as much as 12 mgs. I do not do this often mind you.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
12mg? I would be a groggy schmuck all the next day if I did that. 500-750mcg does me right.

MAN Sports

Awards
So I was scheduled to work all week, but it got cancelled yesterday. Damn celebrities. The upshot is that I got to go to judo last night, and will go to another dojo tonight.

I took 3 Primal Male and 3 Cre02 last night before judo. Due to being out of judo for a week and a half, and sick, I felt a bit winded last night, not too bad though. Within 30 minutes of taking Primal Male, I felt a surge of...dunno, 'drive' is how I'd put it. Not pissed off or aggressive, but a kind of euphoric push to perform. It felt great.

The icariin pump is kicking in, both during workouts and in general. Vascularity is popping. I had plenty of power throughout class, despit sucking wind a bit.
Yeah, that is how I would describe the effects as well. Not aggressive like a gorrilla or beast or anything, but more of like a raw inner drive... sort of primal! ;)

Any updates on SWAGGER? How would you describe that?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, the PM feeling was very nice, i went into class feeling like a lion.

I've only done the one dose of Swagger due to being sick. I still have all kinds of lingering chest and nasal nastiness, but I'm pretty sure it passed, so tomorrow i'm picking up an 8hr shift or random work, and after I'm taking the kids to some outdoor movie screening, and late tomorrow night I gotta run to Compton to pick up some coffee beans. I'll be giving Swagger another go around.

MAN Sports

Awards
Yeah, the PM feeling was very nice, i went into class feeling like a lion.

I've only done the one dose of Swagger due to being sick. I still have all kinds of lingering chest and nasal nastiness, but I'm pretty sure it passed, so tomorrow i'm picking up an 8hr shift or random work, and after I'm taking the kids to some outdoor movie screening, and late tomorrow night I gotta run to Compton to pick up some coffee beans. I'll be giving Swagger another go around.
Cool Beans! Coffee beans that is!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Judging from my first dose of Swagger, 2 will be my sweet spot; once the 2 caps kicked in, it was just right.

BTW, J-rod, what happens if I take it on an empty stomach?

EDIT: my buddy who tried 3 doses is buying a bottle. He like the smooth energy and said it was positive and happy. He did not experience a crash, but had no problem sleeping even taking it 6 hours before bed. The dude is a stim freak, though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's a pic of me a week or two before starting this log, having done judo steadily 3 times a week for a while, with 20 minutes lifting before class. Judo makes me skinny, bring on the bulk!

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here's a pic of me a week or two before starting this log, having done judo steadily 3 times a week for a while, with 20 minutes lifting before class. Judo makes me skinny, bring on the bulk!
vascular as hell man. and those are some cute kids.:cheers:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, they're super cute. :D the little one crawled in my gym bag, wanted to come to judo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, they're super cute. :D the little one crawled in my gym bag, wanted to come to judo.
didn't care where you were going, just wanted to be with daddy, lol.:cheers:mine are grown now, but my daughter was the same way at that age-and then they become teenagers-geez.:eek:uttahere:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't tell me that stuff, I wanna freeze them at this age!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't tell me that stuff, I wanna freeze them at this age!
hahaha, funny you would say that. my wife is telling me all the time that she wishes ours were that age again, lol. but rest assured there is much satisfaction in seeing your kids grow up-i am very, very proud of them. and i am sure you will feel the same!!!:cheers:

MAN Sports

Awards
Judging from my first dose of Swagger, 2 will be my sweet spot; once the 2 caps kicked in, it was just right.

BTW, J-rod, what happens if I take it on an empty stomach?

EDIT: my buddy who tried 3 doses is buying a bottle. He like the smooth energy and said it was positive and happy. He did not experience a crash, but had no problem sleeping even taking it 6 hours before bed. The dude is a stim freak, though.
I take mine on an empty stomach. I tend to tell the masses with a little bit of food because if they are sensitive to stims, a little food sometimes helps.

MAN Sports

Awards
vascular as hell man. and those are some cute kids.:cheers:
Yes, the kids are cute. Man, do they make life worth living. If frustration ever sets in because my business is not as successful as I would like or I am not as lean or strong or whatever it is - I look to my kids and am overwhelmed with a feeling undescribeable, yet I am sure poison or any loving father knows what I mean. I am just so lucky to have that unconditional love. We are lucky!