Why do people use Prohormones instead of real steroids or Testosterone injections?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
WHY?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Accessibility.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
They are soooo much more convenient lol its a pretty obvious reason

Similar results with a lot less headache of getting your hands on them and wondering if they are legit or not

DTA

DTA

Awards

Similar results with a lot less headache of getting your hands on them and wondering if they are legit or not
With a long ester you're pinning 2x ew. Certainly more convenient than taking pills multiple times a day. Good gear isn't hard to get with a little research. Results not even remotely similar or sustainable. If it's just a legal issue I could sorta understand

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I cannot agree with similar results, real AAS provide better results with less stress on the body but I can definitely agree with quality of product and legality, accessibility, etc

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Sion

Sion

Awards
well you are in fact a criminal for importing illegal steroids and contributting to steroid traffic and ofcourse parallel "illegal" economy or your steroid dealer gives you a receipt? im not judging bro but ofcourse this is important for some people. peace

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Legality ....you can easily obtain them ...no injections....

Those where my reasons before I started using gear

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I kinda like this guy. Hopefully the questions get a little harder in double jeopardy though. These ones are too easy

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is there Braille on ATM drive ups?
Honestly? Probably to avoid a lawsuit. Either that or it's just a standard keypad that's used on other ATMs that has the Braille on it.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly? Probably to avoid a lawsuit. Either that or it's just a standard keypad that's used on other ATMs that has the Braille on it.
"Do Not Touch" must be the scariest thing for a blind person to "read"

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It probably has something to do with ADA requirements if I was to guess. Lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do some websites have a modes for the blind? I mean come on how the fuk did they get to that website in the first place, let alone find the small hidden button to have the webpage be read out to them if they are blind

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do some websites have a modes for the blind? I mean come on how the fuk did they get to that website in the first place, let alone find the small hidden button to have the webpage be read out to them if they are blind
Probably to avoid a lawsuit. People will sue for anything really.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Accusing me of wanting to sue for anything is slander bro. I'll see you in court!!

Err...libel?

whatever

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id actually like to thank heyboy for all his threads as his questions have made me take a hard look at myself and my actions and quite frankly Im not liking what I see.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
I cannot agree with similar results, real AAS provide better results with less stress on the body but I can definitely agree with quality of product and legality, accessibility, etc
Considering **** like Superdrol can be considered a PH, that's flat-out untrue regarding the results. There are 100% definitely "prohormones" (i.e. the 90's/early 2000's designer steroids) that give better results than test.

DTA

DTA

Awards
Considering **** like Superdrol can be considered a PH, that's flat-out untrue regarding the results. There are 100% definitely "prohormones" (i.e. the 90's/early 2000's designer steroids) that give better results than test.
Yet not as sustainable gains as you get with test/adding test.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Yet not as sustainable gains as you get with test/adding test.
All lean mass gains are completely equally sustainable. Water weight and glycogen retention are not "gains."

Maintaining the muscle you gained has nothing to do with your steroid, and everything to do with your PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol superdrol is an active steroid not a prohormone. It's also a scheduled substance now.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All lean mass gains are completely equally sustainable. Water weight and glycogen retention are not "gains."

Maintaining the muscle you gained has nothing to do with your steroid, and everything to do with your PCT.
If you think you can PCT good enough to keep 20 pounds of glycogen off SD then you're an idiot. Find someone else to argue with that doesn't know what they are talking about.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Look. I understand the legal issue, I do, most people know what I do for a living ;) Tell me if this makes sense though, I go down to my local supp shop and purchase LGD, Rad 140 and some 1 andro, all legal. I am planning on getting nice and cut for summer when something hits me! I need to do my research on how to use these!

I mosey on down to AM and read a little and O my! "No serm = No cycle", luckily I know Steve from the gym who can sell me some Nolva!

Wait though! isn't Nolva illegal to buy without a script?

Just an honest question for everyone

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Look. I understand the legal issue, I do, most people know what I do for a living ;) Tell me if this makes sense though, I go down to my local supp shop and purchase LGD, Rad 140 and some 1 andro, all legal. I am planning on getting nice and cut for summer when something hits me! I need to do my research on how to use these!

I mosey on down to AM and read a little and O my! "No serm = No cycle", luckily I know Steve from the gym who can sell me some Nolva!

dat so tru, err body on dat sarm but aint nobody wana buy da serm

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
If you think you can PCT good enough to keep 20 pounds of glycogen off SD then you're an idiot. Find someone else to argue with that doesn't know what they are talking about.
... You misunderstood what he said. He clearly said you WILL LOSE the glycogen "gains" but you will NOT lose the lean muscle gains, given that you PCT properly. He wasnt saying the 25 lbs you gained on cycle of superdrol will stay through PCT. The glycogen stores will obviously deplete but once that is gone what are you left with, all the lean gains you made on cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
... You misunderstood what he said. He clearly said you WILL LOSE the glycogen "gains" but you will NOT lose the lean muscle gains, given that you PCT properly. He wasnt saying the 25 lbs you gained on cycle of superdrol will stay through PCT. The glycogen stores will obviously deplete but once that is gone what are you left with, all the lean gains you made on cycle.
So...4 weeks of SD is gonna net me more muscle gains than a 12 week test cycle? Is that what he's saying? He originally said old designers like SD would net better gains than test. Read all the posts not just one.

DTA

DTA

Awards

You can't really believe that. Test is the base for any cycle. To think 4 weeks with an oral only cycle will have much sustainable is beyond ridiculous. And how do you do a proper pct legally? Without SERMs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can't really believe that. Test is the base for any cycle. To think 4 weeks with an oral only cycle will have much sustainable is beyond ridiculous. And how do you do a proper pct legally? Without SERMs
You can't

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mosey on down to AM
No serm = No cycle
Help sell our prohormone products. But don't source post how to recover or you'll get banned.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established

I am not mocking anyone or saying people who sell PH/Sarms are bad or that the AM community is bad. No serm, no cycle I agree 100%. My question is simply the legality issue. If PH's were available to me I would never have touched AAS. The thing for me is, is legality a legit excuse? For me it isn't, because said person has no problem breaking the law to get a serm. Legality is only an excuse if said person is on TRT and doesn't need PCT.

My point is just that unless they are on TRT, I don't buy the legal excuse. For me the only "excuses" are:

1. Fear of needles.
2. Lack of source (also rebuttable, because serm, 90% of the time = Source)
3. Is on TRT and does NOT require PCT.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ Exactly.