Why do people use Prohormones instead of real steroids or Testosterone injections?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol dude I'm not the one who's 185 pounds an been brewing
Haven't updated that in forever, who gives AF? I was 105 pounds when I started lifting anyway. Don't get butthurt because you ask a dumb question and go scope my profile trying to find something to come back with. Pretty lame bro.

Nzgearguy

Awards
Haven't updated that in forever, who gives AF? I was 105 pounds when I started lifting anyway. Don't get butthurt because you ask a dumb question and go scope my profile trying to find something to come back with. Pretty lame bro.
Ive seen u post bout ur blends bro, u talk **** man.. Ive been brewing years man and u need super solvents and **** to get half the **** to stay stable..and if ur 185 and brew dude ur doing something seriously wrong

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive seen u post bout ur blends bro, u talk **** man.. Ive been brewing years man and u need super solvents and **** to get half the **** to stay stable..and if ur 185 and brew dude ur doing something seriously wrong
No, you don't. Just because you've been brewing for years doesn't mean crap if you aren't any good at it. You can even keep test no ester suspended in oil without any super solvents if you know what you're doing. I use gcol for keeping stuff with no ester in suspension, that's it. I can make 200mg tren a with no gcol that won't crash and won't have any pip. Step your game up, I don't care how much you weigh. And quit sweating my posts and my profile.

Nzgearguy

Awards
No, you don't. Just because you've been brewing for years doesn't mean crap if you aren't any good at it. You can even keep test no ester suspended in oil without any super solvents if you know what you're doing. I use gcol for keeping stuff with no ester in suspension, that's it. I can make 200mg tren a with no gcol that won't crash and won't have any pip. Step your game up, I don't care how much you weigh. And quit sweating my posts and my profile.
Lol must of hit a nerve aye bro.. Like I said makes all this over dosed gear yet can't crack 200 pounds lol winner

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol must of hit a nerve aye bro.. Like I said makes all this over dosed gear yet can't crack 200 pounds lol winner
My weight hasn't been updated in about 2 years...

I just think it's funny you insult someone and don't even know what you're talking about. Winner.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My weight hasn't been updated in about 2 years...

I just think it's funny you insult someone and don't even know what you're talking about. Winner.
Yates has broken 200 buddy don't worry about him

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't think there is anything more annoying and corny then having to read bro at the end of every sentence

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I prefer brah

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When people call me brah it makes me want to rip of there dick and shove it so far up their a$$ that they have vomit it out
Might want to back that tren dose down a little bit lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm hungry. I should just order a pizza...

Test needs pizza, correct?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
These are the glorious threads I miss when I travel out of town and am away from AM.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These are the glorious threads I miss when I travel out of town and am away from AM.
It's what's kept me coming back for almost 9,000 posts now...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on some of them to actually be from a female :(
Yeah....don't see that on here...although, did you see the Macyy thread???

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah....don't see that on here...although, did you see the Macyy thread???
We'll talk about that for years. Dude must have really hated his ex

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It's too bad she was unattractive

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I missed this one WTF?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whole situation weirded me out too much to find her attractive.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If it was THAT good, it probably got deleted I'm guessing....?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whole situation weirded me out too much to find her attractive.
You and your moral compass. Thought you were an Asian college student that would pretty much do any female.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You and your moral compass. Thought you were an Asian college student that would pretty much do any female.
I'm blawhiasian. I carry rice home, I run really fast through the hood, and I do stupid white people ****.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like a major derail. It's been a long time.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feelings aroused by the touch of someone's hand, the sound of music, the smell of a flower, a beautiful sunset, a work of art, love, laughter, hope and faith - all work on both the unconscious and the conscious aspects of the self, and they have physiological consequences as well.
I have a sudden urge to hang you by the pants on a coathook

forresearchpurposesonly

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You know something I never understood? Stupidity.

Am I too stupid to understand stupidity? The world may never know... jk everyone knows it's true...

Derail time. Anyone know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Haven't had one of those ****ers in years

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I'm on an amusement park ride. lol

Where's Macyy?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I'm on an amusement park ride. lol

Where's Macyy?
It was a dude using pics of his ex-gf...definitely hated her....lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are soooo much more convenient lol its a pretty obvious reason

Similar results with a lot less headache of getting your hands on them and wondering if they are legit or not
Having done both, I respectfully disagree and here's why. Yes, they both cause increases in strength and mass, but no, they aren't going to deliver similar results if we're honest and consider multiple cycles over several years. Not even close.

While you didn't address what I'm about to say, I'll just mention the least popular response:

That people *FOOLISHLY* look to and depend on government and media to define morality for them, so whatever is legal is right and good and acceptable and whatevet is illegal is not. I've heard too many people say "I want to stay legal" but not out of fear of getting caught because they see tons of other folks in the gym happily living successful lives while purchasing and taking steroids, but the real reason is some sort of morality logic built on "whatever is against the law is wrong". I would agree if we're talking about God and His innate laws impregnated onto our conscious. But I would not for a second take serious the notion that all laws which were created by men and political agendas are in fact the way to live. Once you break through this reality, you can quickly see that even in the headache and cost of getting actual IM steroids, it is still worthwhile to use them over PH's for effectiveness and in many cases, safety.

Yes, people think that becuase its legal, they can argue they are not "cheaters" or that it isn't wrong to try them. I've seen guys waste $400-500 on these two step pro-hormones just to be able to say I'm still natty b/c I didn't take the real thing or "my gainz r legal" and therefore I should be immune to social criticism.

Break the mold. Shift the paradigm. When someone criticizes you for using gear, as if you are a lesser being now, just ask them this - but who's got the better body and did it more safely? Who reaped the benefits? Who walked away with better results and now enjoy the ever-increasing influential power over other people because of it?

We can build up reasons in our mind that sound good and seem like reasonable explanations but the truth remains that when you take the real gear, you step into an increasingly more effective environment for training & learning - lets not forget that most steroids also enhance cognitive abilities. So now I'm able to articulate that, while the folks who fear social criticisms are avoiding them, I'm too busy making progress, becoming a more conpetitive employee and enjoying every step of the process. My quality of life AND my wallet thickness are ever-increasing because I chose to learn about things by researching and experiencing them rather than letting the general mass of society determine what is good and bad for me. What it comes down to is something I said to another individual on another thread when he said he'd "never do ...", I said:

"Never say never because the never today is built only on what you know today. As you learn more, you'll also make different choices, otherwise there is no value to learning if it doesn't change your trajectory in life. And we know that isn't the case, now is it?"

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aside from all that, when you really learn about steroid hormones your eyes open and realize they're all steroids despite the labeling for the mainstream.
Then you choose based on the following: effectiveness, cost, safety, and after weighing the benefits in ones mind, they decide.
For me being able to buy enough test to be on 250mg test/week for 12 months for $120 out weighs the pain of sticking myself 2x/week with a needle, and risk of infection/injury.
When companies put out a 4-dhea product that I can run for a year at supraphysiological dosages, for 120-160 dollars, then it'll be a competition.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You know something I never understood? Stupidity.

Am I too stupid to understand stupidity? The world may never know... jk everyone knows it's true...

Derail time. Anyone know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop? Haven't had one of those ****ers in years
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Don't encourage him....lol
Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don't get what you expect.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread is more of a clisterf*ck than my last relationship

heyboy

Banned
Awards
This thread is more of a clisterf*ck than my last relationship
You cannot eat a cluster of grapes at once, but it is very easy if you eat them one by one.