Why do people use Prohormones instead of real steroids or Testosterone injections?

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
If you think you can PCT good enough to keep 20 pounds of glycogen off SD then you're an idiot. Find someone else to argue with that doesn't know what they are talking about.
I clearly stated that glycogen and water will *not* be retained off cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I clearly stated that glycogen and water will *not* be retained off cycle.
Then how are you concluding you can gain more off an old designer steroid than a test cycle? Please explain.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chasingtails

Awards
I am not mocking anyone or saying people who sell PH/Sarms are bad or that the AM community is bad. No serm, no cycle I agree 100%. My question is simply the legality issue. If PH's were available to me I would never have touched AAS. The thing for me is, is legality a legit excuse? For me it isn't, because said person has no problem breaking the law to get a serm. Legality is only an excuse if said person is on TRT and doesn't need PCT.

My point is just that unless they are on TRT, I don't buy the legal excuse. For me the only "excuses" are:

1. Fear of needles.
2. Lack of source (also rebuttable, because serm, 90% of the time = Source)
3. Is on TRT and does NOT require PCT.
I thinkyou and I are in the same profession. I largely agree with your point that legality is, more or less, a cherry-picking argument when the same person has no problem purchasing a BM or RC SERM. But you know as well as I do that breaking two laws (or 3, etc) has a greater possibility of liability than breaking one law

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Then how are you concluding you can gain more off an old designer steroid than a test cycle? Please explain.
I believe your average four week blast of Superdrol would yield more gains than a four week blast of test.

Faster gains yes, but much less overall
Perhaps. Simply depends on the speed at which a compound acts.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I thinkyou and I are in the same profession. I largely agree with your point that legality is, more or less, a cherry-picking argument when the same person has no problem purchasing a BM or RC SERM. But you know as well as I do that breaking two laws (or 3, etc) has a greater possibility of liability than breaking one law
I think we are ;) True, but with that said a serm will land you in less trouble than say, 3 x vials of Test. The point I am making is people claim they don't want to break the law at all, no matter the severity. I feel that it makes no sense.

I don't know what your laws are, but here if you are caught with say 3x Test 10ml vials and some Nolva, you would get a fine and have it confiscated.

Anyway, still the legality question is not the degree of the law broken, but the law being broken period. To me, that's a lame excuse.

Chasingtails

Awards
I think we are ;) True, but with that said a serm will land you in less trouble than say, 3 x vials of Test. The point I am making is people claim they don't want to break the law at all, no matter the severity. I feel that it makes no sense.

I don't know what your laws are, but here if you are caught with say 3x Test 10ml vials and some Nolva, you would get a fine and have it confiscated.

Anyway, still the legality question is not the degree of the law broken, but the law being broken period. To me, that's a lame excuse.
I completely agree with that. Being new to this (and being somewhat familiar with drug laws), I knew I was going to wind up crossing the line. My overall goal was just to stay as close as possible to it. Hence, the andro cycle I'm on with a SERM pct

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree with that. Being new to this (and being somewhat familiar with drug laws), I knew I was going to wind up crossing the line. My overall goal was just to stay as close as possible to it. Hence, the andro cycle I'm on with a SERM pct
Like I said. If I had PH available to me, I would never have used AAS. I would still have, illegally, bought PCT. Good to know there are more of me on this forum :D

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I believe your average four week blast of Superdrol would yield more gains than a four week blast of test.

Perhaps. Simply depends on the speed at which a compound acts.
To compare 4 weeks test to 4 weeks SD is a poor comparison. Apples to apples my friend.

Test C can take 4-6 weeks to kick in so realistically you have to compare cyp 10 weeks vs SD 4 weeks. The 4 week comparison is as good as comparing the two for trt use.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I could blast test prop for 4 weeks and make more keepable gains after PCT is over. 4 weeks of test compared to 4 weeks of an oral steroid is stupid anyway.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Il make more solid gains on 4-6 weeks of prop then I would on SD and not feel like **** at the same time

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Il make more solid gains on 4-6 weeks of prop then I would on SD and not feel like **** at the same time
Keep my liver intact and actually have an appetite and sex drive.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The problem with the comparison in my opinion is not the length of the cycle alone.

Lets say you make 3 Superdrol cycles 4 weeks with 4 weeks PCT and wait the recommended time to the next cycle, so 8 weeks. You will be at 48 weeks at the point where you could begin to make another cycle.
With injectables you would have time for a 20 week cycle and a 4 week pct.
I'm pretty sure the test user holds more.
Still if it was about gaining mass in a closely limited timeframe with no way of running any gear ever again, the harsh oral would yield more.

So IMO both is not really comparable and we all know both have its place.

For me as over here prohormones are as illegal as steroids the reason I started with prohormones is that you can still safely import them from the uk while the risk of a pakage from an ulab being seized is far higher than from a legit english suppshop.

However as most guys I will go to injectable steroids for sure in the future.
I guess it won't take long until then.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Then our experience must differ. (Not with the feeling like ****, but the gains.) I imagine it's individually dependent anyway.

This is a pretty stupid argument in any case.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Then our experience must differ. (Not with the feeling like ****, but the gains.) I imagine it's individually dependent anyway.

This is a pretty stupid argument in any case.
Screw you guys. I'm gonna kickstart a prop blast with SD and get the best of both worlds.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Screw you guys. I'm gonna kickstart a prop blast with SD and get the best of both worlds.
Prop, npp, tren a, and pheraplex for me, started 3 days ago :) hopefully I don't break my foot and have to stop mid cycle this time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing?
Made up a blend of test prop 75, tren a 50, and npp 75 per ml. Dosing 1ml a day. After a week if everything is gtg then will add in pheraplex at 40mg a day. Will probably go 8 weeks total, possibly 5 with the phera

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Made up a blend of test prop 75, tren a 50, and npp 75 per ml. Dosing 1ml a day. After a week if everything is gtg then will add in pheraplex at 40mg a day. Will probably go 8 weeks total, possibly 5 with the phera
Gotta love them fast esters

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Prop, npp, tren a, and pheraplex for me, started 3 days ago :) hopefully I don't break my foot and have to stop mid cycle this time.
IMG_3427.jpg

You're gonna freakin blow up dude...

Matt.

Awards
Orals over injections for me is purely a source issue.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Been running 100mg of test a week trt for 3 months now so my receptors should be nice and fresh.
I should think so! BTW you should hop in my contest prep log! A little bit more detail in there than on social media.

Nzgearguy

Awards
How much bb ba and guaiacol do u use on that mix

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much bb ba and guaiacol do u use on that mix
No gcol needed for that mix, can easily keep 200mg of short ester stuff suspended if you know what you're doing. 2% ba is standard and 23% bb for short ester. The secret is in the carrier...

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Id love to pin your glutes forresearchpurposesonly
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
You obviously don't have any clue what scientific research is.
Selling drug secrets violates a trust that is fundamental to the integrity of both scientific research and our financial markets.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
One of my favourite quotes ever is "The difference between science and ****ing around, is writing down the results"

heyboy

Banned
Awards
One of my favourite quotes ever is "The difference between science and ****ing around, is writing down the results"
Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fear of needles most likely. It will be nice if someone could invent a needle-less injection for the masses.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
I seem to recall this line of posts from you in previous threads. Soon you'll be telling everyone how great someone is, right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fear of needles most likely. It will be nice if someone could invent a needle-less injection for the masses.
They make a pneumatic injection gun, hurts worse than a needle. Used to give flu shots at my elementary school with that thing....

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Your sudden display of pop-wisdom is oddly arousing.
Feelings aroused by the touch of someone's hand, the sound of music, the smell of a flower, a beautiful sunset, a work of art, love, laughter, hope and faith - all work on both the unconscious and the conscious aspects of the self, and they have physiological consequences as well.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feelings aroused by the touch of someone's hand, the sound of music, the smell of a flower, a beautiful sunset, a work of art, love, laughter, hope and faith - all work on both the unconscious and the conscious aspects of the self, and they have physiological consequences as well.
And there it is. What is the point in this type of post? I truly don't understand your thought process at times.

Nzgearguy

Awards
No gcol needed for that mix, can easily keep 200mg of short ester stuff suspended if you know what you're doing. 2% ba is standard and 23% bb for short ester. The secret is in the carrier...
Dude ive made tren ace up to 150 mg ml and never used 23% bb lol and know what ur doing? Its point powders and solvents in a beaker bro.. Lol

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seem to recall this line of posts from you in previous threads. Soon you'll be telling everyone how great someone is, right?
Was that him in are person ^^^^^ you thread??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude ive made tren ace up to 150 mg ml and never used 23% bb lol and know what ur doing? Its point powders and solvents in a beaker bro.. Lol
Cool, this is 200mg total per ml, completely different than 150mg. I think I have a pretty good grasp on the concept of brewing. Why would you ask about super solvents and then question an extra 3% of the normal solvent used? The question is do you know what you're doing.....

Nzgearguy

Awards
Cool, this is 200mg total per ml, completely different than 150mg. I think I have a pretty good grasp on the concept of brewing. Why would you ask about super solvents and then question an extra 3% of the normal solvent used? The question is do you know what you're doing.....
Lol dude I'm not the one who's 185 pounds an been brewing