puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, helllllo...

KilaCali and I want to thank Wicked and the guys at AgeForce for giving us the opportunity to log their amazing supplements. Kila and I wanted to do a duo log because we will be running the same things and we figured that it would be good to see how it affects us differently.

We both got a 3 month supply of the HGH patches and the IGF-1+MGF patches. I will start off slow, HGH-1 day on 4 days off at night, and the IGF-1+MGF-1 day on 4 days off in the day time (I have to check, it may be different).

Now, most of ya'll know that I'm not a big fan of logging supps but I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I haven't been happy with my weight for a while. Secretly, I've been battling my eating disorder again. I train hard but I out eat my training. It's a constant battle every day.

I believe that the HGH patches and the IGF-1+MGF patches are exactly what I need to get going. My goal, as always is to lean down while keeping my gains and strength. I have this fear that if I lose weight, I won't be strong anymore.

My workouts will consist of light weights/high reps on uppers, heavy weights/low reps on lowers, and circuit training, tabata, and Muay Thai for cardio. My supps includes a multivitamin, BCAA, and a pwo. I don't like taking too many things.

Thank you in advance to those who will follow along.
KilaCali where are you? Let's get this party started!

Last edited:
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, well damn, our log's name was too long!

KilaCali and Puccah's a*^ kickin' AgeForce HGH patches and IGF+MGF patches log... :D

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Well, helllllo...

KilaCali and I want to thank Wicked and the guys at AgeForce for giving us the opportunity to log their amazing supplements. Kila and I wanted to do a duo log because we will be running the same things and we figured that it would be good to see how it affects us differently.

We both got a 3 month supply of the HGH patches and the IGF-1+MGF patches. I will start off slow, HGH-1 day on 4 days off at night, and the IGF-1+MGF-1 day on 4 days off in the day time (I have to check, it may be different).

Now, most of ya'll know that I'm not a big fan of logging supps but I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I haven't been happy with my weight for a while. Secretly, I've been battling my eating disorder again. I train hard but I out eat my training. It's a constant battle every day.

I believe that the HGH patches and the IGF-1+MGF patches are exactly what I need to get going. My goal, as always is to lean down while keeping my gains and strength. I have this fear that if I lose weight, I won't be strong anymore.

My workouts will consist of light weights/high reps on uppers, heavy weights/low reps on lowers, and circuit training, tabata, and Muay Thai for cardio. My supps includes a multivitamin, BCAA, and a pwo. I don't like taking too many things.

Thank you in advance to those who will follow along.
KilaCali where are you? Let's get this party started!

Hell Yes, Great Intro puccah8808 its a pleasure to do a log with a beautiful smart lady with a GREAT sense of humor, and to do a log for the guys at AgeForce who seem to have been working their tails off to create some awesome patches, so now two different sex's will put two of their flagship patches to the test for 90 days!

some of you know me from other logs I have done for supplements and for my own cycles and routines.. I'm currently on a cycle that is due to end by next month so I think right at that time if these patches hold true to the backing they should be awesome for PCT..

I am going to start a little heavier then the standard directions for the HGH patch, they recommend 1 Patch preferably before bed(as GH is at its peak when your sleeping) for 8 hours and to remove it upon waking and go every 4 days until the next round, and to use the IGF-1/MGF daily every 2 days,

so i decided to do that once i wake as directed, but to run the HGH one every 3rd day instead to try and give it a little boost, and to figure out exactly how this layout will go after the first two weeks, if there is enough i will bump it to two patches back to back every 3 days off, 2 days on.. but that all depends how it goes, if any sides etc...

I'm very excited to start and will be slapping my HGH on tonight an hour before bed! this is going to be more of a marathon then a sprint as ive been told it takes the HGH longer then 30-45 days to actually start doing its best work, so 90 days it is! i will probably do about half the log on cycle and the other off... if your interested in my cycle check my signature or its in anabolic section.. but heres my lay out just to give you an idea and YES i am very in tune with my body and the effects it gets from just about EVERY supplement including creatine and bcaa's so i will be able to give straight forward and good updates/reviews...

Test P 100 EOD x4-6 wks
Test C 250 E4D (until the vial runs out in two weeks)
Once Test C runs out im going to raise
Test-P150/200 EOD for the remaining 10-12wks

Masteron E100mg EOD(due to pip and formulation issues)
Master P100EOD
^^^ have 3 doses left of both then i will be switching to Mast P100 EOD at 400mg WK

plenty of vitamins/minerals/omega3/6/9s, support supps
and some pwo's on the way! (more logs to come on those lol)
On Cycle AI Currently Aromasin 12.5mg ED

PCT will be a big one for 2 months... anyways not to make this too long and i can hear crickets churping theres my intro, hope this is a great log for everyone full of plenty of info.. i know it will be with my co-logger!! ;) God Bless Everyone!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
In for puccahs pics lol Na, curious to see the difference in individual.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Now I'm not saying on day 89 this will be me and puccah deciding who's getting the last patch, cause of course i would glady give it to her ;) :chairshot:

****-just-got-real-gorillas.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
What are you guys gonna tell people who ask what that is? "Oh it's just my igf-1 mgf patch" hahaa

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Awesome! just slapped mine on about 5 minutes ago as well! i need to figure out if these can be worn twice or what?? cause i checked the calendar and as it stands if we do the hgh patch every 5th day basically we would get approx. 26 days, x 3 = 78 days if single use and ran as directed... and as far as the igf-1/mgf that's a 2 days off/every 3rd day.. that would be 16 days x 3 = 48 days? Sooooo can AgeForce get up in here and give us a little Info? ;) thanks guys and thanks everyone that's checking this out!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
What are you guys gonna tell people who ask what that is? "Oh it's just my igf-1 mgf patch" hahaa
LOL! i was ALREADY thinking, its my nicotine patch, i quit smoking haha! definitely going to make a good conversation piece!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'm gonna say I'm on that good sh*t! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! just slapped mine on about 5 minutes ago as well! i need to figure out if these can be worn twice or what?? cause i checked the calendar and as it stands if we do the hgh patch every 5th day basically we would get approx. 26 days, x 3 = 78 days if single use and ran as directed... and as far as the igf-1/mgf that's a 2 days off/every 3rd day.. that would be 16 days x 3 = 48 days? Sooooo can AgeForce get up in here and give us a little Info? ;) thanks guys and thanks everyone that's checking this out!
Kila, I'm glad you're doing all the research cuz just like in school, I don't read sh*t but I still get A's! Just imagine how much smarter I'd be if I actually studied!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Kila, I'm glad you're doing all the research cuz just like in school, I don't read sh*t but I still get A's! Just imagine how much smarter I'd be if I actually studied!
lol thanks, i try.. i spend hours endlessly day and night reading up on anything and everything fitness related as well as any supplement or item i plan to ingest i like to know as much about it as possible before i do.. and i mean EVERYTHING all aspects.. from studies/to peoples experiences/ingredients where it comes from where its going lol.. i try! and you just gotta sit there an look pretty as always and say funny and sometimes demeaning things to people, and plenty of people that get in this log im sure will have some nice smothered tamales of information for us to stick our forks in...

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! I'm also going to be logging a HGH patch so it will be interesting to compare body comp, mood and if we get better sleep, and if there is any changes at all. Also in for pics and there will be more ppl following this, so more entertainment.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Subbed! I'm also going to be logging a HGH patch so it will be interesting to compare body comp, mood and if we get better sleep, and if there is any changes at all. Also in for pics and there will be more ppl following this, so more entertainment.
Right on man, drop a link to your log! definitely wanna keep track!

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Right on man, drop a link to your log! definitely wanna keep track!
I'll put a link up when it arrives, but will probably be at least a week as it has to make it to Australia.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ahh i see! ok, we got ours today shes almost 3 states fro m me, but you should get yours pretty quick as well, tell me.. will a kangaroo be brining them in its pouch? just kidding man, i had too you being in Australia ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Present !

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In!! Had a chance to run this but had just got picked to run another supplement when they offered. So very interested to see how it works for y'all!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Subbed. Interested to see how these patches work.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is gona be a good 1. How did I know cali was gona push it and up the dose. Kill that shyt! Puccah,you could say blah,blah,blah then post a pic and your log would blow up!! Bonus,you have brains too. Gona be a good 1. Let us know if yall have any questions.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man this log blew up while I was asleep! First chick! In for the noodz of course!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm really excited to see how all of this works! I wanted to apply but already picked for another log! I tried a sample of the weightloss patches and really liked them!! I think you're both going to be very happy with your results!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm really excited to see how all of this works! I wanted to apply but already picked for another log! I tried a sample of the weightloss patches and really liked them!! I think you're both going to be very happy with your results!
Let me know when you are done logging your other supps and I will hook you up kat. You are def top notch and would love your input:)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know when you are done logging your other supps and I will hook you up kat. You are def top notch and would love your input:)
Really? Awesomeness!! Thank you so much Wicked!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Always wondered how these patches worked. Having two respectable people log them will help us all find out ;)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, everyone for joining. My HGH patch stayed on all night. :D it's time for my IGF patch now. Today will actually be a rest day (my body is super sore) but I may flip tires for fun.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, everyone for joining. My HGH patch stayed on all night. :D it's time for my IGF patch now. Today will actually be a rest day (my body is super sore) but I may flip tires for fun.
I've been flippin tires on Fridays! Serious whole body movement, Friday's are my "functional training" days

Bee tea dubs, subd

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How's your wife tyga tyga?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been flippin tires on Fridays! Serious whole body movement, Friday's are my "functional training" days

Bee tea dubs, subd
Just finished flipping some tires, overhead pressing some tires, and working with my bands.

I don't know if it's the patches that are suppressing my appetite but I feel really good. I'm not starving like I usually do every morning. This may help me start my IF.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks to everyone joining to see the results of these two supercharged patches and to add to the entertainment, knowledge and everything else a log full of awesome people should contain.. jdg76 very much appreciate the compliment and your support wicked442 very much appreciate the consideration and opportunity you have given us to not only give a 110% opinion and reviews but to add to our continued growth individually mentally and physically, I have a feeling these patches are going to be very fun to try out!
tyga tyga glad to see you around man! haven't seen you in a while! love2liftkat thank you for your magical and supreme cake baking hands, we may need a nice celebration cake for the end of this log ;)

very much appreciate everyone and will work hard to make sure I get the full effect of these patches!

so far not much to report, I put on my HGH patch last night, on my wrist but I was sweating a little and it didn't stick to well so I oved it to my forarm just below the elbow crease and put a bandaid on it and it stuck all night, woke this morning with no ill effects, I did sleep pretty deep and a little longer then normal but of course that could be one of many factors at this time, since I woke up I've been wearing the IGF-1/MGF patch in the same spot on my upper forearm, no burning or reaction on the skin, I can say im possibly experiencing the same appetite suppression that puccah is having,

however, an hour or two after putting on the IGF patch my appetite is starting to grow, im thinking even a few more days and ill have a good idea on some of the effects, going to hit the gym shortly here, will drop a line in a bit on how that goes. I'm also thinking if these patches do some or even not I want to try the test booster patch for pct so I will be adding that in my personal cycle log.. hope you all have a great day!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
This is gona be a good 1. How did I know cali was gona push it and up the dose. Kill that shyt! Puccah,you could say blah,blah,blah then post a pic and your log would blow up!! Bonus,you have brains too. Gona be a good 1. Let us know if yall have any questions.
LOL cause "kila"cali SOMEtimes can't just cruise and enjoy things in moderation! ;)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks to everyone joining to see the results of these two supercharged patches and to add to the entertainment, knowledge and everything else a log full of awesome people should contain.. jdg76 very much appreciate the compliment and your support wicked442 very much appreciate the consideration and opportunity you have given us to not only give a 110% opinion and reviews but to add to our continued growth individually mentally and physically, I have a feeling these patches are going to be very fun to try out!
tyga tyga glad to see you around man! haven't seen you in a while! love2liftkat thank you for your magical and supreme cake baking hands, we may need a nice celebration cake for the end of this log ;)

very much appreciate everyone and will work hard to make sure I get the full effect of these patches!

so far not much to report, I put on my HGH patch last night, on my wrist but I was sweating a little and it didn't stick to well so I oved it to my forarm just below the elbow crease and put a bandaid on it and it stuck all night, woke this morning with no ill effects, I did sleep pretty deep and a little longer then normal but of course that could be one of many factors at this time, since I woke up I've been wearing the IGF-1/MGF patch in the same spot on my upper forearm, no burning or reaction on the skin, I can say im possibly experiencing the same appetite suppression that puccah is having,

however, an hour or two after putting on the IGF patch my appetite is starting to grow, im thinking even a few more days and ill have a good idea on some of the effects, going to hit the gym shortly here, will drop a line in a bit on how that goes. I'm also thinking if these patches do some or even not I want to try the test booster patch for pct so I will be adding that in my personal cycle log.. hope you all have a great day!
Any changes you notice now are definitely placebo with the exception of deeper sleep. A couple weeks from now will be a different story especially if you really know how you body reacts to supplements.
Its my pleasure as well as AgeForce to spread the love to the AM family!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Any changes you notice now are definitely placebo with the exception of deeper sleep. A couple weeks from now will be a different story especially if you really know how you body reacts to supplements.
Its my pleasure as well as AgeForce to spread the love to the AM family!
Hell yea, wel the AM fam has huge love for AgeForce! thanks again. def. looking forward to the changes!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if it's the patches but I have tons of energy. I would usually be crashing by now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't wait to see the out come!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see the out come!!
Thank you, Rocket! We're both pretty excited! I want to train after work but my body is dead. I am sore from shoulder to quads. lol. :D

turff49

turff49

Awards
Interesting......very interesting.... Oh yeah, I'm in just to be in....lol

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
these have intrigued me, so Im in for the ride.. :bigok:

Get on it puccah & kilacali

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, guys! :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's my off day from the hgh and I woke up starving this morning. Yesterday, my appetite was suppressed until the afternoon. Whuhhhhh.... Is it all in my head?!?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KilaCali Supplement Logs 13