puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally finished! Whew!

I had a really good fasted session, nothing too extreme but I spent a good portion of time on the stairs. There's many, many methods to doing cardio but I'm going back to what I know and that's a full hour of cardio. Slooooooow cardio not extreme like before. I hit up some legs after and finished it with a nice tan.

Sometimes you just have to go back to the drawing board and do what you know works.

I got some good sleep last night. HgH is still doing its thing! :)

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You've got this girl!! Keep up the great work! One step at a time!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1439682139.665079.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
Finally finished! Whew!

I had a really good fasted session, nothing too extreme but I spent a good portion of time on the stairs. There's many, many methods to doing cardio but I'm going back to what I know and that's a full hour of cardio. Slooooooow cardio not extreme like before. I hit up some legs after and finished it with a nice tan.

Sometimes you just have to go back to the drawing board and do what you know works.

I got some good sleep last night. HgH is still doing its thing! :)
What is this "nice tan"? New protein shake I haven't heard about? :ponder: :13:

Good to hear the HGH patches are still giving you good sleep. Are you seeing a pattern with this?
Somewhat related, i'm using MK-677 (a SARM) which acts on GH. The 5 days a week I take it before bed I sleep quite deeply, the 2 days I skip it I sleep as per normal. I reeeally like the good sleep, haven't woken up feeling this refreshed in many years.

Thanks for the update Puccah :thumbsup:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks bro. I love looking at your log.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, been lagging a bit. Life's been a bit complicated with school and all. The b*tch in me is coming out and it makes me want to choke someone.
I've been training pretty well, woke up this am for a dead session. I've been incorporating a lot of cardio as well. Nothing feels better than knowing that the struggle is for a purpose. Patches are still holding well. Sleep is good, although my coworker tells me that I look like sh*t without makeup haha. All in all, everything is winding down. :) happy Friday! :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, been lagging a bit. Life's been a bit complicated with school and all. The b*tch in me is coming out and it makes me want to choke someone.
I've been training pretty well, woke up this am for a dead session. I've been incorporating a lot of cardio as well. Nothing feels better than knowing that the struggle is for a purpose. Patches are still holding well. Sleep is good, although my coworker tells me that I look like sh*t without makeup haha. All in all, everything is winding down. :) happy Friday! :)
Do you notice any water retention from the patches?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you notice any water retention from the patches?
I do feel a bit bloated but it's probably cuz I've been on a salt binge for a minute. I don't know why I crave salt so much because I use to be able to not add salt to anything.

Had an awesome session last night. I swear, cardio is going to be the death of me but it's what I need. Hit up some arms and back, too. :D After my cardio, the girl next to me told me that I was kicking a** and I'm the reason she's gonna force herself to do more cardio. If I can do an hour, she can, too. :D Woohoo! :)

View attachment 123045

My preworkout kept me up pretty late last night but I feel good today. Another day, another patch. :D

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I love seeing updates from puccah8808 becasue I get to see a new avatar almost every time. Then I get to play the game of guess which body part is in the picture. With this latest addition of "Name the Puccahatar", I think I put a creak in my neck as I tried to contort my body sideways to the computer screen.

:biggthumpup:

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love seeing updates from puccah8808 becasue I get to see a new avatar almost every time. Then I get to play the game of guess which body part is in the picture. With this latest addition of "Name the Puccahatar", I think I put a creak in my neck as I tried to contort my body sideways to the computer screen.

:biggthumpup:
Haha, you're freaking awesome!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see a leg !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice log so far . Keep up the good work!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice log so far . Keep up the good work!
Thank you. Life has been a bit crazy but I'm still here. My partner in crime is going through some tough times right now but he'll be back. :)

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
On the salt point, people with adrenal fatigue get salt cravings. I have it & Looove my salt :)
...and my stims, which isn't so good.

I've noticed you tend to have some highs & lows in energy through your posts. If you find you get tired at certain times of the day & then feel re-energised at night then you might need a little adrenal support/reset. I get sleepy late afternoon, then get a boost at midnight. :684:

There are many reasons for adrenal fatigue including stress, excess stims consumption & too many years of partying. This thing called "getting old", it's true!! :28: :worried:

There some useful supplements out there to help combat it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the salt point, people with adrenal fatigue get salt cravings. I have it & Looove my salt :)
...and my stims, which isn't so good.

I've noticed you tend to have some highs & lows in energy through your posts. If you find you get tired at certain times of the day & then feel re-energised at night then you might need a little adrenal support/reset. I get sleepy late afternoon, then get a boost at midnight. :684:

There are many reasons for adrenal fatigue including stress, excess stims consumption & too many years of partying. This thing called "getting old", it's true!! :28: :worried:

There some useful supplements out there to help combat it.
That is completely me!!! Morning I'm groggy, around 10 am I'm like hell yea, I'm gonna train, and by 2 pm, I just can't keep my eyes open. By the time I get off, I'm completely drained and have to go home and rest. Freaking 930-11 pm is when I have the most energy. :/ ugh, I'm all jacked up. Help!

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
She's definitely flicking the bean
Hey hey now!! Let's not get carried away, good sir.
Clearly that's where the HGH patches are positioned for optimal absorption. Thank you for the demonstration Puccah.

cheeky1

cheeky1

Awards
  • Established
That is completely me!!! Morning I'm groggy, around 10 am I'm like hell yea, I'm gonna train, and by 2 pm, I just can't keep my eyes open. By the time I get off, I'm completely drained and have to go home and rest. Freaking 930-11 pm is when I have the most energy. :/ ugh, I'm all jacked up. Help!
Definitely sounds like Adrenal Fatigue. If I don't manage mine I fall asleep in the lunch room at work...bad idea with a bunch of good humoured guys hanging around :stick:

While my AF can be contributed mainly to many years of inconsistent shift work (& too much vodka red bull back in the day i'm sure), i'm unable to change my work patterns, so have no set sleeping and eating patterns.
For you consistency in these areas can be a help in making beneficial adjustments. The only down side is that we are creatures of pattern, so if you perform the same work/eat/train patterns daily the AD reflex can become patterned too. The body learns that it gets lunch at x o'clock and begins to automatically follow that with the AD reflex for a nap 2 hours later. It's a big pain in the butt!!
I've found that keeping my blood sugar levels up helps minimally, that just prevents me from fatiguing before the AD kicks in.

I once saw my GP for advice on this as it was my suspicion that AD was causing my tiredness. She recognised Sleep Apnoea symptoms & insisted AD was not a medical condition. Bullhsit. Tests confirmed I had Sleep Apnoea & my naturopath friend concurred with my initial diagnosis of AD. Now I'm 2x as tired ;-)
I did get liquid herbs from another experienced naturopath, but found the OTC products as if not more effective & much cheaper.

Remedy:
It sucks but there's really only 1 way to combat this condition properly. You can try just reducing stims intake & supplementing with adrenal formulas, but it's like running water into a bucket full of holes. You just keep squeezing the last few drops of adrenaline out of those adrenals every time you get a stim hit or adrenaline rush. it is helpful for those people who have gotten overly used to their preworkout drink though (switch to something like Hemavol pre-wo with an adrenal formula for a month).

To really get it sorted you need to follow a few simple steps:
* maintain those beneficial work/eat sleep/patterns
* avoid late nights, weekend party-a-thons
* de-stress, take a load of your adrenal glands
* remove ALL stims from your diet. I'm not talking B vitamins, Taurine etc, I mean caffeine, fat burners, synephrine etc. No coke, no energy drinks, no coffee. Beware of green tea.
* drink PLENTY of water & add in electrolytes including magnesium to help with energy, help with relaxation and reduce headache severity (if that occurs). I like Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz & Magnesium Fizz in half doses...they're loaded with trace minerals & vitamins. Trace Minerals Power Paks are awesome too, little sachets that I keep handy for an electrolyte & vit C hit & all natural. If you prefer capsules 200mg of any decent magnesium will help.
* use a good Adrenal reset/support formula. There are quite a few out there, this is my experience with them so far:
- Jarrows Adrenal Optimizer: works quite well but does take a while, most comprehensive & well dosed product I've tried
- BPS ArenoSurge: good product, good feedback from customers, does contain Bovine adrenal extract for the vegan minded
- Southland Revamp: wasn't particularly effective for me, but my former housemate was overjoyed with this one, it's her favourite. Highest Bovine adrenal & B5 content.
- Christophers Adrenal formula: This is an entirely herbal product. i'm currently using this & it's a bit hard to say how effective it is as i'm also using stims. i'm definitely not tired during the day, but it's flawed testing. I do like Christophers products in general, the kidney cleanse is esp good.

NutraPlanet currently have Revamp on sale as a B1G1 offer. it might be a good place to start.

There's really no quick fix here, it generally takes a couple of months to turn the ship around so aim for 2 months of the one product initially. Some people notice a difference in days, others take weeks & even months. You're young & fit, with a good diet no doubt, so making a few changes should see changes in a reasonable amount of time. After that it's a case of managing your AD & being aware of it. Regular good sleep helps considerably, as does managing stress effectively. Meditate, learn good breathing techniques, do yoga.

I hope this helps :sleeping: :yup:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely sounds like Adrenal Fatigue. If I don't manage mine I fall asleep in the lunch room at work...bad idea with a bunch of good humoured guys hanging around :stick:

While my AF can be contributed mainly to many years of inconsistent shift work (& too much vodka red bull back in the day i'm sure), i'm unable to change my work patterns, so have no set sleeping and eating patterns.
For you consistency in these areas can be a help in making beneficial adjustments. The only down side is that we are creatures of pattern, so if you perform the same work/eat/train patterns daily the AD reflex can become patterned too. The body learns that it gets lunch at x o'clock and begins to automatically follow that with the AD reflex for a nap 2 hours later. It's a big pain in the butt!!
I've found that keeping my blood sugar levels up helps minimally, that just prevents me from fatiguing before the AD kicks in.

I once saw my GP for advice on this as it was my suspicion that AD was causing my tiredness. She recognised Sleep Apnoea symptoms & insisted AD was not a medical condition. Bullhsit. Tests confirmed I had Sleep Apnoea & my naturopath friend concurred with my initial diagnosis of AD. Now I'm 2x as tired ;-)
I did get liquid herbs from another experienced naturopath, but found the OTC products as if not more effective & much cheaper.

Remedy:
It sucks but there's really only 1 way to combat this condition properly. You can try just reducing stims intake & supplementing with adrenal formulas, but it's like running water into a bucket full of holes. You just keep squeezing the last few drops of adrenaline out of those adrenals every time you get a stim hit or adrenaline rush. it is helpful for those people who have gotten overly used to their preworkout drink though (switch to something like Hemavol pre-wo with an adrenal formula for a month).

To really get it sorted you need to follow a few simple steps:
* maintain those beneficial work/eat sleep/patterns
* avoid late nights, weekend party-a-thons
* de-stress, take a load of your adrenal glands
* remove ALL stims from your diet. I'm not talking B vitamins, Taurine etc, I mean caffeine, fat burners, synephrine etc. No coke, no energy drinks, no coffee. Beware of green tea.
* drink PLENTY of water & add in electrolytes including magnesium to help with energy, help with relaxation and reduce headache severity (if that occurs). I like Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz & Magnesium Fizz in half doses...they're loaded with trace minerals & vitamins. Trace Minerals Power Paks are awesome too, little sachets that I keep handy for an electrolyte & vit C hit & all natural. If you prefer capsules 200mg of any decent magnesium will help.
* use a good Adrenal reset/support formula. There are quite a few out there, this is my experience with them so far:
- Jarrows Adrenal Optimizer: works quite well but does take a while, most comprehensive & well dosed product I've tried
- BPS ArenoSurge: good product, good feedback from customers, does contain Bovine adrenal extract for the vegan minded
- Southland Revamp: wasn't particularly effective for me, but my former housemate was overjoyed with this one, it's her favourite. Highest Bovine adrenal & B5 content.
- Christophers Adrenal formula: This is an entirely herbal product. i'm currently using this & it's a bit hard to say how effective it is as i'm also using stims. i'm definitely not tired during the day, but it's flawed testing. I do like Christophers products in general, the kidney cleanse is esp good.

NutraPlanet currently have Revamp on sale as a B1G1 offer. it might be a good place to start.

There's really no quick fix here, it generally takes a couple of months to turn the ship around so aim for 2 months of the one product initially. Some people notice a difference in days, others take weeks & even months. You're young & fit, with a good diet no doubt, so making a few changes should see changes in a reasonable amount of time. After that it's a case of managing your AD & being aware of it. Regular good sleep helps considerably, as does managing stress effectively. Meditate, learn good breathing techniques, do yoga.

I hope this helps :sleeping: :yup:
Great info here !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great info here !!
Agree! Thank you, Cheeky! :)

Falling asleep early last night F'd me over. Bed by 8:30 and up by 12:30 am. I couldn't fall back asleep until almost 3. I should know better than to go to bed early but I was exhausted.

I don't know if I want to do cardio before legs anymore because I was super fatigued and could hardly lift. Tonight was an ok session, did some light legs. It's wasn't my best but it'll be better tomorrow. My patch will go on tonight and hopefully I'll get some good sleep. :D

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was all about cardio. Not really but I was extremely exhausted and didn't have the energy to lift because I was so hungry. 10 lbs down in 2 weeks. Brought out the old friend today... My sauna suit. :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice . Is it hot where you are ? It's 100 degrees were I am at in sd.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice . Is it hot where you are ? It's 100 degrees were I am at in sd.
It's not as hot here. It's actually been pretty cool.

Hey, everyone. I apologize for the lack of updates. I took a few days off from the gym because I've been a bit drained. Finishing up these patches and I will come back and finish this log out. It's been a pretty good run and I hope everyone gets the opportunity to try them like I did. :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job .

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good morning, everyone!
So here's my final result:

I apologize if I was not consistent with this log but I had a pretty good time running these patches. :) I rotated wearing my HGH at night and my IGF in the day time.

During this run, my sleep was pretty good. I was able to sleep deeper and not be as tired. My energy was pretty good although some days I just crashed from over doing it. When I did crash or pass out, it was always a deep sleep.

I am still a big girl but I've dropped 15 lbs overall with these patches, diet, and exercise. I do recommend these patches for anyone who would like to try them. Thank you again, Wicked and AgeForce for giving me this amazing opportunity to run them. :)

View attachment 123600

??️???

turff49

turff49

Awards
Hot d*mn you are one sexy looking chick.
Congrats on the weight loss too!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You are a great looking- Hot Chick !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, guys!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and another note. No sides at all!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good morning, everyone!
So here's my final result:

I apologize if I was not consistent with this log but I had a pretty good time running these patches. :) I rotated wearing my HGH at night and my IGF in the day time.

During this run, my sleep was pretty good. I was able to sleep deeper and not be as tired. My energy was pretty good although some days I just crashed from over doing it. When I did crash or pass out, it was always a deep sleep.

I am still a big girl but I've dropped 15 lbs overall with these patches, diet, and exercise. I do recommend these patches for anyone who would like to try them. Thank you again, Wicked and AgeForce for giving me this amazing opportunity to run them. :)

View attachment 123600

??️???
Puccah,thank you for a great log! Im happy you had good results. You look amazing! Tell your boy calli,thanks as well for his input prior to vacation;)
We are having a football contest to win free patches of your choice,so stop by a put in a guess for your team!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great pictures!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I know it's been a while, hopefully some of you are still following. just wanted to let you all know i' back In town finally and I offer my biggest apology for disappearing, it wasn't for any good reason ill just let you all know that, as for the Patches I believe I had used my last patch, maybe had 1 left.

I want to say thank you to the AgeForce guy's for the opportunity to log them and the gains they helped me with on my run and big Thank You to my partner in this log; The amazingly Beautiful & Stunning Puccah!, I will post a rating soon if necessary any questions feel free to ask away. thnk you all and happy holidays.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good to have you back !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A Final review would be great as well as in the review section. Thank you for logging our product.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you enjoyed it. This is a amazing product and only gets better with time .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope and more dope. Thanks for the awesome log. This is what we are talking about.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thank you for the opportunity! I swear I have a patch or two laying AROUND somewhere but not sure since I was gone my things got moved around! it was a nice ride though for sure!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KilaCali Supplement Logs 13