Votes: 8 9.2%

• Total voters
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pictures or it never happened.
Or a video of you rubbing lotion on your hairy musclebearness.
Like I said..... a dirty, whore-ish mouth

All I've got for TD app sites is shoulder to elbows and my obliques. Thighs are next, but not ideal. I man-scape too, but don't shave with a razor, just trim the hedges a bit with the clippers.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont have an average for lh increase from formestane.
I can say that 10x is highly abnormal.
This stuff looks exceptional.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also once we create a product talk of labs will stop.
At the moment we are just talking about something that nobody but me knows what it is.
Once its a supplement itll be different. We cant have anyone thinking its a medication or intended for anything more than dietary supplementation ;)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Transdermal is not the same as the one we are talking about. 2 different products. And probably not no. His test level rose from 100 to 590 I think Not the exact numbers but approx. I dont have them in front of me. This was in a week or so. LH rose from .4 to 5.

Ahk well that makes more sense.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Also once we create a product talk of labs will stop.
At the moment we are just talking about something that nobody but me knows what it is.
Once its a supplement itll be different. We cant have anyone thinking its a medication or intended for anything more than dietary supplementation ;)
Can't imagine anyone on AM ever thinking such a thing ;)

Will you be able to give ballparks before the product is released? Not actual lab sheets, just general ideas of how much levels changed?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't imagine anyone on AM ever thinking such a thing ;)

Will you be able to give ballparks before the product is released? Not actual lab sheets, just general ideas of how much levels changed?
Most of it has already been posted.
10x increase in lh
450ish point increase in test
Total e from 150 to 40 or something.
In 7 days.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Most of it has already been posted.
10x increase in lh
450ish point increase in test
Total e from 150 to 40 or something.
In 7 days.
So, these numbers had to take place during a pct. What else was run along side this new ai?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any numbers after day 7? Day14? Curious to see how high the test would rise with continued use.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have any numbers after day 7? Day14? Curious to see how high the test would rise with continued use.
I believe hes gonna run another set of labs at 21 days but im not 100% on that. He was nice enough to run pre and post. Im happy. I would expect that of course estro would continue to drop and test would most likely continue to rise. To what end i dont know. Several testers had to drop the dose in half to avoid low e symptoms.
I have another friend testing it. Hes running a gram of testosterone and its keeping his gyno at bay so....pretty damn impressive.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Testicular cancer.
If this wasn't PCT then is there a particular reason his numbers were so low to start with? Just curious.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Testicular cancer.
Hey Jack! Glad your doing better and they caught it in time! Its good to see you back on AM. I was(subbed) in your LGD log where you first found out of your cancer. I thought you mentioned you were going to run a pharma pct prescribed by your doc?

Btw I am not questioning the AI as I know it will work because I trust/know Brundel and from your estrogen numbers. But, I am curious as the testosterone and LH numbers jumped up so high. It looks as if there was a serm involved.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I did run the pct and hormone levels stabled out, then the I got the tumor removed a month later. Thought all was good, but cancer is coming back aggressively hence the chemo. Then about a month after that my hormone levels tanked because the tumor and cancer is interfering with my testicle function. I am done with the **** effects of clomid and letro, so I decided to ask Brunel to test his Ai, two to almost three months after my surgery, and my hormone levels shot back up with this.

Edit: I als was only on the SARM for a week prior to ending due the cancer diagnosis, so levels were not awful to begin with. And I can send you those labs after the week cycle and pharma grade pct and pre/post surgery if anybody wants to see them. I just want to make sure everybody realizes the AI is the reason for the immense raise in levels

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did run the pct and hormone levels stabled out, then the I got the tumor removed a month later. Thought all was good, but cancer is coming back aggressively hence the chemo. Then about a month after that my hormone levels tanked because the tumor and cancer is interfering with my testicle function. I am done with the **** effects of clomid and letro, so I decided to ask Brunel to test his Ai, two to almost three months after my surgery, and my hormone levels shot back up with this.
Thanks for clearing that yp for me Jack. Im glad it seemed to work for ya bro. Wish you continued good health.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Edit: I als was only on the SARM for a week prior to ending due the cancer diagnosis, so levels were not awful to begin with. And I can send you those labs after the week cycle and pharma grade pct and pre/post surgery if anybody wants to see them. I just want to make sure everybody realizes the AI is the reason for the immense raise in levels
I really admire you coming on the board and participating and sharing despite what you're going through. I think it's fair when I say all of us here wish you the very best in your continued and successful fight

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are lucky that JackedJack was cool enough to run the labs for us. Its very hard to get labs like this done.
I appreciate it brother.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also considering that he has impaired testicular function its possible test levels would have been even higher. LH certainly rose.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really admire you coming on the board and participating and sharing despite what you're going through. I think it's fair when I say all of us here wish you the very best in your continued and successful fight
Agreed.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
For estro reduction oral will definetly be stronger, but for fat loss/body comp I would say transdermal

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its looking like the oral is stronger by a stretch.
The td surprised me though. I honestly didnt expect it to be as strong as it is.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving it. I am leaning out nicely and while I'm only down a couple pounds, the fat is dropping. I'm going to get a few bottles because 1 is a teaser.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far nobody has used the full version only partials. I did this to ensure that the total package was a powerhouse. I think everyone will be impressed.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Just tell me when to have my credit card ready

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Jackedjack Fair play to you for deciding to share your story and results with us here, I know of a lot of guys IRL who would never talk to anyone even their closest friends about stuff like that. Glad you seem to be coming through it and feeling better!

We are lucky that JackedJack was cool enough to run the labs for us. Its very hard to get labs like this done.
I appreciate it brother.
When you say it's hard to get labs done, do you mean to get doctors to agree to order them?
I've had so many blood tests done at my own GP over the years trying to get rid of gyno that all I now have to do is call his office and tell them over the phone which hormones I'm coming in to get measured :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jackedjack Fair play to you for deciding to share your story and results with us here, I know of a lot of guys IRL who would never talk to anyone even their closest friends about stuff like that. Glad you seem to be coming through it and feeling better!

When you say it's hard to get labs done, do you mean to get doctors to agree to order them?
I've had so many blood tests done at my own GP over the years trying to get rid of gyno that all I now have to do is call his office and tell them over the phone which hormones I'm coming in to get measured :D
No I mean its difficult to find people who are already running labs and have test lineage.
Hes got a bunch of Pre and then post so we know exactly whats going. Also hes not in PCT so we know the changes were caused by the supplement and not normal expected shifts post cycle. Having someone who can test products like this is actually relatively rare and of course highly appreciated by me.
Primary to me is that my products work and work well.
I dont want this to be a guessing game, we run extensive testing on everything so I know when I say its gonna do .XXX it really will.
Im super stoked that JackedJack was cool enough to help us out.
Its good for us and its good for you guys because you get to see firsthand some of the test process and the results before we release products.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far nobody has used the full version only partials. I did this to ensure that the total package was a powerhouse. I think everyone will be impressed.
Well, all I can say is that whatever % of the proposed released version I am testing is stellar. Not to get weird, but I am loving myself in the mirror. lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I mean its difficult to find people who are already running labs and have test lineage.
Hes got a bunch of Pre and then post so we know exactly whats going. Also hes not in PCT so we know the changes were caused by the supplement and not normal expected shifts post cycle. Having someone who can test products like this is actually relatively rare and of course highly appreciated by me.
Primary to me is that my products work and work well.
I dont want this to be a guessing game, we run extensive testing on everything so I know when I say its gonna do .XXX it really will.
Im super stoked that JackedJack was cool enough to help us out.
Its good for us and its good for you guys because you get to see firsthand some of the test process and the results before we release products.
Exactly. Timing is great with the release, Jack's lab running, and obviously the soon to be known results.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, all I can say is that whatever % of the proposed released version I am testing is stellar. Not to get weird, but I am loving myself in the mirror. lol
Yah this stuff is exceptional. Ill send you a bottle of the full version. Its pretty amazing stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows your new fat burner and pre going, any updates.
The pre is in testing. It takes longer than most because there are so many ingredients and I dont add things just because other people use them or because they sound good. I research what is best for the purpose and then extensively test each ingredient to make sure it works.
In this case there are so many that its taking a long time but I promise...itll be worth the wait.

The Transdermal AI/fat burner is ready. We are running logs starting next week. ALready have 7 loggers.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
The pre is in testing. It takes longer than most because there are so many ingredients and I dont add things just because other people use them or because they sound good. I research what is best for the purpose and then extensively test each ingredient to make sure it works.
In this case there are so many that its taking a long time but I promise...itll be worth the wait.

The Transdermal AI/fat burner is ready. We are running logs starting next week. ALready have 7 loggers.
Cool i will be using it alongside Viron and Follidrone when its over here in the UK.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel

What is rebirth like in comparison to nolva and clomid at bringing or boosting HTPA, LH, FSH etc back to normal levels??

I'm doing a 6 week cycle of XI-kt and triumph and considering trying it out

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vujade logged it after a long cycle.... supplement review section.

Blood work included, check it out

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because Rebirth is a dietary supp I cant really make direct comparisons to medications. For legal reasons.
I would rely on it for my PCT any day.
Even better would be if it were used in conjunction with a solid AI like our new Oral that will be released in about a month.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Got a name in mind for the new oral AI yet? ddfox's "Silver Bullet" idea for the transdermal was pretty cool :D

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea but It will not likely be the name. It needs to be consistent with other products in our line.
We have more...pharm like names. Formeron, Viron, Prolactrone, Incinderine etc.
Its time to start thinking about it though.

Im open to suggestions.
Keeping in mind the theme.