***Who Wants A Free Tub of Lit Up?***

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take 2 lol, idk it hits me just right.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks good. i dont take two. ive always taken 1 cause i dont like that jitter feeling.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i usaully use 1-2 depending on the day. 2 makes it a strong stim, 1.5 is also very good.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
R1balla- Are you taking the new post workout supp right now? beta version

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have received it. I will take it tomorrow as well as friday

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
lucky bastard! I'm sure you'll let us know what you think.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I'd love to log this. I was going to buy it at some point anyway. I've tried AN products in the past and think they are generally quality supplements.

1.)
Justin from TX
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 195

2.) Products I've used:
SuperPump MAX
Slin-Sane
Shock Therapy
RPM
Xtend
HyperTrop-X
Various other bulk powders

My staple for pWO is generally Xtend and if I need a stim I'd add a few pills of a fat burner or RPM. I think I have a fair basis of comparison to a variety of different pWO supplements.

3.) I've been lifting since I was 16 or 17. I've done a variety of different workout programs. I believe I will be doing HST or 5x5 this summer.
4.) RPM is my favorite AppNut product, and one of my favorite supps in general.

I figured I'd include a past log as well:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94629-hypertrop-x-log.html

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be picking one winner each day for the next three days starting today!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Hugh Jackman (This is not my real name), 25 years old from Michigan.

2) I've used so many pre-workouts. To name a few: Jack3d (sucked), HemoRage original and ultra concentrate, every kind of NanoVapor Muscle Tech has put out there, Dark Rage, White Flood, some old school stuff back in the day called Adenergy, Mesomorph (with and without creatine nitrate), 1MR. Currently I have been using I-Force's Maximize V2 and adding 3,000mg beta alanine, and am loving it.

3) I've been training serious for the past 3 years, and have been lifting for at least 10.

4) My favorite AppNut product product is HghUP. I've taken it different ways, morning and night time dose, all in the morning, all at night, morning and pre-workout, pre-workout and night time, I've tried every possible dosing scheme with this stuff and it gives me similar results regardless (good results!) I also liked it when I stacked it with Drive. :)

Hook it up Balla!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursdays Winner

mkretz !!!!! Congrats!

My reason i chose you: as you have messaged me before, you are in the market for a pre workout and u liked the sample of Lit up i sent you. you also will be able to run blood work on this so that would be nice to see if you are able to.

still two more days to get apps in. i have two tubs left to give away so keep em coming.

once the contest is over, i will explain, on this thread, to the winners about the mini log/review they need to run.

tomorrow i will pick the second winner. stay tuned

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Congrats mkretz.

Speaking of samples, are there any still available? I will pay for shipping etc.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Congrats mkretz.

Speaking of samples, are there any still available? I will pay for shipping etc.
yea i second this...i'd be interested in getting my hands on some samples if i don't end up getting picked...appreciate the opportunity here btw

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to mkretz for getting selected for the first bottle.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Nice contest going on here :cool:!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ya first weiner

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
1.) Submit your biographical date (name, age...etc) Mike remarK, 21, 170 lbs., 5'9", Florida.... I don't know what else.

2.) Tell me your experiences with pre workout supplements (what you have tried before, results of them...etc) NO Shotgun and White Flood. Favorite, probably White Flood. Taste was good, results were pretty decent, wanted more but it proved useful. I didn't see much from NO Shotgun for some reason. The pump was there, but it decreased very fast on me.

3.) Tell me how long you have been training for I started training about a year or so ago. Spring semester came, and with the amount of classes and having a weight lifting class that screwed up my schedule and routine, I took a quick pause in getting serious. But semester is over and I'm moving back into a more serious routine.

4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why (if you havent tried any before, that is perfectly OK) None :(

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fridays Winner

Chubbinmuffin !!

Reason: Lets see if you can break those PRs with some Lit Up

send me your address.

ok guys, i have one left. even if u have posted your stuff on here, if there is anything else u want me to know about you then go ahead and post it. last chance!!!!

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
Fridays Winner

Chubbinmuffin !!

send me your address.

ok guys, i have one left. even if u have posted your stuff on here, if there is anything else u want me to know about you then go ahead and post it. last chance!!!!
I'm awesome. Does that count?

:D

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Fridays Winner

Chubbinmuffin !!

send me your address.

I'm a broke A*s college athlete lol. i don't know if that counts but theres my "anything else"...thanks for the opp. congrats to the winners.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm almost out of preworkout, and am interested in seeing if Lit Up hurts my stomach like the rest of them do.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Fridays Winner

Chubbinmuffin !!

send me your address.

..Uhm I currently am in the transition from a muay thai fighter into a competitive boxer. Would be nice to have a preworkout to allow me to focus through my 2-3 daily workouts. It gets a bit mundane.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey to everyone that doesnt win, go pay 20$ and get it on nutra. You will NOT be sorry you did.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I actually got a tub of lit-up now, so no need to pick me :D.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
..Uhm I currently am in the transition from a muay thai fighter into a competitive boxer. Would be nice to have a preworkout to allow me to focus through my 2-3 daily workouts. It gets a bit mundane.
Saturdays Winner

oogaly boogal!!! congrats man!

Reason: you kept posting on here which tells me you really want this, even if you would have to buy it. even though u have taken alot of stims, Lit Up will come through for you. Not a strong stim, but makes up for that in the focus/pump department. send me your addy

TO ALL: Stay tuned for our post workout called "Cool Down". Very versatile product. can take it anytime of the day if you choose to. can leak the details yet, but its a great product, especially stacked with Lit up to make the fire and ice stack. I do half a serving pre workout, half post workout but u can take it in the mornings, before bed, after workout, before, anytime u want to really. im sure we will have samples and free tubs to give away once its unleashed so say tuned and PM me with any questions.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool down has my attention!! Congrats to all winners.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didnt win? Darn ill just have to use the tub of lit-up i already own lol. BTW when are they reducing the coloring effect? They dyes are strong lol OR how about know dyes? since it wont effect the amazing flavor...

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Saturdays Winner

Reason: you kept posting on here which tells me you really want this, even if you would have to buy it. even though u have taken alot of stims, Lit Up will come through for you. Not a strong stim, but makes up for that in the focus/pump department. send me your addy
Thanks a lot for the opportunity. I will make the most of this.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dirk is working on the dye situation right now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit Up should be sent out to the winners by monday.

Here is what I would like for the Log:

Once or twice a week is fine. what im really looking for is a final review of the product, how it compares to other pre workouts and how many scoops u used...etc \

any questions, PM me

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
I didnt win? Darn ill just have to use the tub of lit-up i already own lol. BTW when are they reducing the coloring effect? They dyes are strong lol OR how about know dyes? since it wont effect the amazing flavor...
When we have to do our next run, the red dye is supposed to change to a natural red coloring.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturdays Winner

TO ALL: Stay tuned for our post workout called "Cool Down". Very versatile product. can take it anytime of the day if you choose to. can leak the details yet, but its a great product, especially stacked with Lit up to make the fire and ice stack. I do half a serving pre workout, half post workout but u can take it in the mornings, before bed, after workout, before, anytime u want to really. im sure we will have samples and free tubs to give away once its unleashed so say tuned and PM me with any questions.
that sounds awsome! id love to try that out when possible thanks for the heads up!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
congrats to the winners...

still gonna go buy a tub... hell for $20 how can I not! I need a new PRE and have only tried a few so... LITUP is on my next order (this week!).

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Justin Hanenberg, 23
Jack3d: loved it. No jitters, good mental focus, quality energy rush, quick to build tolerance and loose effect. I tried blowing it one time - bad idea.
NO Explode: nausiating and jittery, I lasted about a week till I got rid of it.
M-Stack: It's a blend for hard gainers but has some pre-workout function. The stimulants in it gave me migraines. I don't respond well with xanthines other than caffeine.
Spirodex: It was cool for a week or so but then I felt like I was just popping pills. Didn't do much more than get me in a good mood to train.
I've been an athlete in various sports all my life but not serious into hardcore weight training until about 2 years ago.
I've never used an AppNut product. I have my summer training schedule planned out and looking to go back to using a preworkout. I was considering using Jack3d because I did have good results from it but decided I want to try something new. Preferably without creatine.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
$20 for a tub? Regardless of what happens I think I found my product. Im hearing a lot of quality feedback. I need something I can use say 4 weeks out that wont make me hold extra water.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im lookin at the breakdown... I like the way this stacks up