***Who Wants A Free Tub of Lit Up?***

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I got the tub of Lit-Up today. It came FAST. Gonna go get a workout now and start the log tonight/tomorrow. I'll post a link up here soon.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice. Yeah app nut ships usually in about three days

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Lookin forward to it Chubbinmuffin

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I got the tub of Lit-Up today. It came FAST. Gonna go get a workout now and start the log tonight/tomorrow. I'll post a link up here soon.
Nice, I am anxious to try it out, have never taken DAA before.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I am anxious to try it out, have never taken DAA before.
I haven't either. I've heard both good and bad things about it so we'll see. I'm excited about the theobromine in it cause that stuff makes me feel like a million bucks.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got mine today :) gonna be tryin it out tomorrow with a back/bi workout..... cant wait!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys.....ive had to schedule surgery to remove a vericocele....the surgery is tomorrow morning..... so I can log lit up today and then whenever i am able to lift again which I have no idea how long htat is, i know im not supposed to lif anything over 25lbs for 3 days, but I dont know how long after tha thinks take.....anyone have experience in this area? how long till i can lift again? I feel really bad since I just got this and want to log it but I dont know how long it will be untill I can lift again

Baraketh

Baraketh

Awards
If you have an extra tub i'd like to try this product out.
1.) Alex Toledo , Central Florida 29
2.) I've tried many pre-work out supplements personally (purchases and free trials from several fitness shows i have attended in the last couple years, most of them only gave me the usual little pick me up (caffeine induced ofcourse). Two products that actually stood out for me where GAT's Jetfuse which gave me a nice boost in muscle stamina and EFX's K-OTIC which gave me a bit of extra aggression in the gym.
3.) On and off since i was 18, seriously training for the last 3 years.
4.) The only AppNut product i have had the oppourtunity to try has been the Osteo-Sport which is now a staple in my supplement list, overall joint mobility and wellness improved since i have started taking this product and some minor joint aches i had especially in my wrist completely went away after the 4th day of taking this supplement.

Last edited:

mnowak1228

Awards
1.) Submit your biographical date:Mike N., 34yrs old
2.) Tell me your experiences with pre workout supplements:GNC N.O.- didnt like at all, Jack3d- gave me energy but crashed quite often directly after workout, N.O. Explode-LOVE it use it on a daily basis.
3.) Tell me how long you have been training for: 1yr
4.) And finally, What is your favorite AppNut product and why (if you havent tried any before, that is perfectly OK): Havent tried any as of yet but would love to try Lit Up!!!

Thank you,
Mike N. 05/19/2011

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I haven't either. I've heard both good and bad things about it so we'll see. I'm excited about the theobromine in it cause that stuff makes me feel like a million bucks.
Man, theobromine makes my head spin.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys.....ive had to schedule surgery to remove a vericocele....the surgery is tomorrow morning..... so I can log lit up today and then whenever i am able to lift again which I have no idea how long htat is, i know im not supposed to lif anything over 25lbs for 3 days, but I dont know how long after tha thinks take.....anyone have experience in this area? how long till i can lift again? I feel really bad since I just got this and want to log it but I dont know how long it will be untill I can lift again

dont worry. just whenever u get back into the gym, log it

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I'm the only one that hasn't received my package yet? Damn mailing system -_-.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about just buying the bottle; I am yet to receive mine.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he said it will be at your place by the end of the day today

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
If you have an extra tub i'd like to try this product out.
1.) Alex Toledo , Central Florida 29
Central FL in the house. where at brosef

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
After bugging the hell out of R1Balla, my apologies by the way, my package finally came in the mail. LETS GET IT ON!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everybody should have received there product by now. begin the log! any questions about logging, post on here or PM me