Who is your favorite Pro? Win free product!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup, i found my new fav pro-abella anderson.:yup:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did they pick already? I was out this weekend lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the 3 winners are

My absolute favorite Pro- Pro Fitness Model Jamie Eason!!!

Why- She's the only motivation I need!

Jamie is a great person all around. I follow her on Facebook and she's an active contributor, trying to help people. Beyond her looks, her personal story is pretty amazing as well, having been a slightly chubby girl who got breast cancer, she totally changed her life and has dedicated herself to helping others (mostly women) be what they want to be.

favorite pro- Albert Pujols.

he has amazing work ethic to stay strong and healthy for a 162-game season. he also is one of the most talented hitters in baseball history. the best thing about him is his heart.. on and off the field. his wife has a son with down syndrome, and not only had Albert loved and cared for the boy as if he is his own flesh and blood, but he does amazing things for the disabled community and always makes time to be a great role model for kids- he's just an incredible human being who happens to be an amazing baseball player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most pro sports figures do some amount of charity related things, but for most of them its for looks and show. Theres a very few that are totally serious and committed to it. I hadn't really heard of him till this as I gave up following baseball in the 80s after the first strike :D but he really is something else.

my favorite pro....professional adult actress ABELLA ANDERSON.......

why? ......has aided in development of my fore arms, 20inch arms, increased vascularity, and has given me better pumps than gplc, glycergrow, even anavar
she has aided in my cardio, seeing i use her as a motivational too to drain myself before i do my cardio with wifey, which results in HIIT sessions, even ab work

only bad thing i can say is the times i forgot about 'erase browser history'

she has an athletic yet womanly build i admire, and her work ehtic and devotion to her craft is inspirational
I had to look into some of her work, and I must say its impressive.

Each of you PM me your shipping info, and if by chance you'd rather have a Post Cycle Support/Stoked or Glycobol rather than TestoPRO I have one or two spare of those.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
yup, i found my new fav pro-abella anderson.:yup:
her and isis taylor....you'll never need to do bicep curls again, great vasolidators

now if only they would work together:firedevil:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I had to look into some of her work, and I must say its impressive.

thanks, and besides the generous give away, im happy i was able to share with the bb'ing, no, the male community, the hard work and dedication of a girl who'd otherwise probably be nowhere right now, she chose to commit herself to her profession and give everything, and i mean everything she has....and if all of us on here put in 50% of what she does, towards our bb'ing and physique goals, we'd all be that much better.....truly an inspiration!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks, and besides the generous give away, im happy i was able to share with the bb'ing, no, the male community, the hard work and dedication of a girl who'd otherwise probably be nowhere right now, she chose to commit herself to her profession and give everything, and i mean everything she has....and if all of us on here put in 50% of what she does, towards our bb'ing and physique goals, we'd all be that much better.....truly an inspiration!
Having watched a few videos closely, I wouldn't want to put in me 50% of what she puts in her, but if you swing that way, its cool.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jamie eason is my girl! met her at the arnold....so sweet, and so sexy! haha perfect girl all the way around! congrats guys!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Having watched a few videos closely, I wouldn't want to put in me 50% of what she puts in her, but if you swing that way, its cool.
lmao

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
aw man I typed a huge response and my app froze :( anyhow thanks Easy!!! Pujols is definitely a great example of how to be a giver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was fairly certain that the Jamie Eason post was a sure winner. Easy seems to have a special place in his heart for her:love:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was fairly certain that the Jamie Eason post was a sure winner. Easy seems to have a special place in his heart for her:love:
You are about 18 inches to high....

But seriously, if you follow her on Facebook and see the things she does for other people and how she gives back, its impressive. She's reached where this year she's managing to sponsor a breast cancer walk under her own name, which is pretty impressive.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this Facebook you speak of :thinking:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
And the 3 winners are

Jamie is a great person all around. I follow her on Facebook and she's an active contributor, trying to help people. Beyond her looks, her personal story is pretty amazing as well, having been a slightly chubby girl who got breast cancer, she totally changed her life and has dedicated herself to helping others (mostly women) be what they want to be.

Most pro sports figures do some amount of charity related things, but for most of them its for looks and show. Theres a very few that are totally serious and committed to it. I hadn't really heard of him till this as I gave up following baseball in the 80s after the first strike :D but he really is something else.
Wow thanks man! Awesome contest btw, I found a bunch of cool Pro's through this thread.

Jamie is awesome and I folow her work through FB too. I actually purchased a few of her shirts she was selling for the breast cancer walk since I have two breast cancer survivors in my family. I plan on wearing mine to the gym lol ( you'll think it's funny too once you check them out) and again thanks!

PM'd :thumbsup:

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah crap, no. I keep meaning to go by the post office for boxes, but I keep forgetting. I'll make sure it goes out this weekend

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah crap, no. I keep meaning to go by the post office for boxes, but I keep forgetting. I'll make sure it goes out this weekend
Go to USPS online and they will ship you 10 and 25 packs of their boxes...FOR FREE.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
keep forgetting about this myself haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I finally got mailing supplies, so i'll ship this weekend. Sorry about the delay guys, I suck at mailing stuff :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I finally got mailing supplies, so i'll ship this weekend. Sorry about the delay guys, I suck at mailing stuff :)
No problem, I'm the same way sometimes. Hey, if no one else claimed it I'd take the HGH one.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
omfg i cant believe this crap.....im waiting n waiting n waiting, unreal man!!!!!!!

nah all good, a guy giving away from his stash can take as long as he wants imo