WHO HASN'T TRIED WYKED? NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is gettin pretty real in here. I'm going to call Maury to help sort out this love triangle that seems to be going on.
Hahahahaha!!!! Ok, ok! How about a hug instead? :hug:

mnowak1228

Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Psshaw! He's not even a real doctor!

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
Myself and some of my friends take a serving just before a night of drinking -- I'm totally SRS! I'm almost out and will be buying another can soon. It doesn't give you the jitters, just keeps you pleasantly awake and alert (and thirsty).

This is by far my favorite pre-drinking drink. :banana:

aceroni

Awards
^^^ Is this guy serious..? LMAO

On another note. Sounds as stupid as a friend of mine who would take "arginine 5000" from that three lettered retailer, you know, the guys that Got No Clue?...
Well he'd take arg 5000 before just about anything.. The club, discgolfing.. whatever, always trying to roll around w/ apump.. retarted waste of money IMO

mnowak1228

Awards
Myself and some of my friends take a serving just before a night of drinking -- I'm totally SRS! I'm almost out and will be buying another can soon. It doesn't give you the jitters, just keeps you pleasantly awake and alert (and thirsty).

This is by far my favorite pre-drinking drink. :banana:
WTF? Really?!? You are joking right??

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All of you out there that like Wyked, get it while you can! Eric announced today over in the Taurus sub forum the Taurus will be closing up shop. Will be doing a huge give away so go check it out. Johnny and I aren't going anywhere so any questions about the products can still be answered(if we know the answer that is!).

Colby

Colby

Awards
Yup I seen that earlier n dropped n my request for sum products

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yup I seen that earlier n dropped n my request for sum products
I'm sure they will let people know. Hold on to your britches. This is a sad day

mnowak1228

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want it!!!!...... Oops think I'm too late lol

mnowak1228

Awards
Colby

Colby

Awards
Usps, I live n Oklahoma n it was shipped from Kansas so it arrived quickly

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
If you guys liked it I would buy it ASAP....Taurus is closing its doors.

aceroni

Awards
... still havent gotten my sample. so i can't know if i'll want to buy before i try, ya know

mnowak1228

Awards
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was the best PWO IMO.... sad to see Eric shutting it down..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bud!
I got my samples today (after my workout). Should be trying it out by Wednesday at the latest. Thanks again for going out of your way to send these out!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Got mine. Will hit the deads tomorrow and give it a try :) thanks again Luke.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my samples today. Thanks Luke! I'll be trying it out in the morning, ill let u know how it goes!

aceroni

Awards
got my samples, trained back today, but didnt get them till after i hit the gym. chest tmr. I'll let you guys know how to goes..
ps just a thought but maybe taurus should make actual sample packs no offense but these are a little scary at first glance :paranoid:

edit: Is each packet one serving?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got my samples, trained back today, but didnt get them till after i hit the gym. chest tmr. I'll let you guys know how to goes..
ps just a thought but maybe taurus should make actual sample packs no offense but these are a little scary at first glance :paranoid:

edit: Is each packet one serving?
Well it doesn't look like Taurus will be around much longer (found out day after I sent these out) so factory sample packets are probably not gonna happen. I guess I could have just put a couple scoops in a zip-lock bag like I have seen others do. Lol! I was trying to make them up as nice and convenient as I could for you guys though. I posted a of the sample packets in the OP so you guys could see what you were getting. Yes, one packet is one scoop/one serving. Each dose can be 1-3 scoops.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so no more 5aOHP?
stock up, dude. I'm running this now and getting great results!

Tried out my wyked samples this morning, drank both packets.

Taste: 8/10 not typically a fan of lemon/lime but this was actually pretty good!

Mixability: 10/10 no issues at all. Shake 30 seconds, let it sit about a minute, shake again and pounded it. No grainy stuff left in the bottle!

Energy: 8/10 good smooth energy, nothing crazy but it worked to wake me up! (I get up at 4:15am to workout)

Pump: 9/10 arms and legs today, bi's got so pumped it took me 10 mins of stretching to get them anywhere close to hanging straight after my workout. I'm not positive this is uniquely due to wyked as my pumps yesterday were out of control. Might be the 5aOHP and M1D Black stack I'm on now.

Overall 8.5/10: great flavor and mixablity with a nice energy boost and awesome pump. The fact that this has DAA already in it would make it a real winner for when I'm on a DAA cycle.

Really likeing Taurus products, really bummed I won't be able to get them anymore. Figures!

Thanks again for the samples!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Got my samples in today and will be trying and posting a review this week! Thx again to Luke and Taurus for your generosity! Solid people there! :)

aceroni

Awards
yarrggggggggg get me a tub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mnowak1228

Awards
Samples are in....will give them a go tomorrow!! Thank you Luke.....and I dont mind the packaging!! My wife was like WTF is that now....Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Samples are in....will give them a go tomorrow!! Thank you Luke.....and I dont mind the packaging!! My wife was like WTF is that now....Lol
I wasn't sure whether to blow it, cook it in a spoon, freebase or just mix with water. Quick look on the website revealed instructions which I promptly followed.

That could have ended poorly.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha! I told my wife when I was putting them all in the envelopes that it was a good thing I was doing that at home and not the post office!

mnowak1228

Awards
Hahaha! I told my wife when I was putting them all in the envelopes that it was a good thing I was doing that at home and not the post office!
Lmfao....its all good!! I just appreciate the fact that you did this at all!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmfao....its all good!! I just appreciate the fact that you did this at all!!
I just wish I would've done it sooner so you guys would of had a better chance of getting the tub!!