Who has tried N2AMP??

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anyone...??

N2-Amp

You have a mission: To crush the weights in the gym everytime you step to the bar.
You have a goal: To make every workout better then the last and force your body to build more Size,strength, and endurance.
This is the long awaited revamped product formally known as Amplify-02!!!
Now you have a Weapon for these goals. N2-Amp the most powerful N.O.2,Blood pumping, vein popping, muscle engorging, Kill that Sh*t product ever created. Designed to give you maximum mental focus and insane vascular muscle pumps infused with super strength. Amp yourself to a new level of Killing that Sh*t with N2-Amp!!!
N2-amp contains: * capsules per serving 20 servings per container
Niacin 56mg
Magnesium(as Magnesium asparate) 56mg
Sodium(as Sodium Cloride) 400mg
Chloride ((as Sodium Cloride)600mg
N2-Amp blend 3544mg
Creatine ethyl ester,Caffeine,Acetyl L-Carnitine,L-citrulline(as L-citrulline HCI),DMAE(As DMAE Bitartrate), N-Acety L-Tyrosine, Alpha lipic acid, Propionyl L-carnitine, L-Ornithine(as L-Ornithine HCI),L-Arginine Ethyl Ester (as L-Arginine Ethyl EsterHCI),13,-Dimethylamlamine, Idebenone, L-Norvaline, Syephrine (as Syephrine HCI),Vinpocetine, Yohimbine (as Yohimbine HCI).

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still havta try it. Heard the pumps from it are unreal

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i want to try this however it probably won't happen until the beginning of next year

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I HAVE! I actually used it couple of hours ago :D

I love the stuff...gives me very good energy

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a stim junkie, so I will have to give this a go sometime and see how it is. Its just hard for me to break away from N2KTS ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This product is geared more for pumps. Probably not gonna have the best stim effect.

But I love N2KTS and find it hard to find another product out there that will beat it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
This product is geared more for pumps. Probably not gonna have the best stim effect.

But I love N2KTS and find it hard to find another product out there that will beat it.
Good i dont need more stim related products. Didnt get a chance to buy it this month but will soon, have a cycle coming up so there was a few things I NEEDED to get.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good i dont need more stim related products. Didnt get a chance to buy it this month but will soon, have a cycle coming up so there was a few things I NEEDED to get.
It is a stim...it does contain 1,3 dimeth and we all know that is one of the primary ingredients in a lot of preworkouts like N2KTS and jack3d

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah but i wont be like the pre WO's, i think it will be way lighter. still giving some energy tho

thinking i may use during pct

brhamilton79

Awards
I am currently using. I enjoy it, good pumps, really gives me the edge to push through. Only thing I do not like is piling 8 pills in my mouth! LOL

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
I am a stim junkie, so I will have to give this a go sometime and see how it is. Its just hard for me to break away from N2KTS ;)
how many scoops of n2kts do you take rick? i got a sample packet that was one scoop and it didnt cut it for me, i think 2 or 2.5 would of been good.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how many scoops of n2kts do you take rick? i got a sample packet that was one scoop and it didnt cut it for me, i think 2 or 2.5 would of been good.
I use 2 scoops for the most part. If I take a break from stims and then come back I only need 1 scoop for a while though

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only use 1 scoop. 2 is actually a bit much for me. Keep in mind I used to use 3 scoops of Jack3d!

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
I use 2 scoops for the most part. If I take a break from stims and then come back I only need 1 scoop for a while though
gotcha, im currently using RAGE(the powder not pills) by animal, and this is by far better than jack3d IMO, ill give n2kts another try when im state side, almost home!! :D
I only use 1 scoop. 2 is actually a bit much for me. Keep in mind I used to use 3 scoops of Jack3d!
haha true, ill get me some n2amp and stack it with rage or n2kts :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've done it. It's a pretty awesome stack. 4 AMP and a scoop of N2KTS. You'll love it. I still have a bottle of the old stuff. I'm planning on starting it next week. I was saving it until the new stuff came back out.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using. I enjoy it, good pumps, really gives me the edge to push through. Only thing I do not like is piling 8 pills in my mouth! LOL
whatever, i take 30 pills a day already wtf...

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I wish they had a bundle deal for it....like the new sale they had but except running it all the time. Buy two get one free...that would be very nice

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone else order a bottle of this yet?
Not yet, but I think I'm going to try some with my N2KTS when I get back on stims again. I need to detox right now as they've lost their effect but once I hit PCT from my cycle I will need 2 AMP!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I've done it. It's a pretty awesome stack. 4 AMP and a scoop of N2KTS. You'll love it. I still have a bottle of the old stuff. I'm planning on starting it next week. I was saving it until the new stuff came back out.
Now this sounds like a killer preworkout mix. Just add a scoop of some N2BM DAA powder and you are ready to rock..

BTW, thanks for teh idea Rahl, gunna have to get some AMP..

SJ

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Now this sounds like a killer preworkout mix. Just add a scoop of some N2BM DAA powder and you are ready to rock..

BTW, thanks for teh idea Rahl, gunna have to get some AMP..

SJ
My pleasure bro. Used it as my preworkout tonight. Loved it!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see this product logged, very interested in the results or wk to wk gains.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anyone grabbing a bottle this month?? I would but will be on cycle in about 3 days so i have other priorities.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone grabbing a bottle this month?? I would but will be on cycle in about 3 days so i have other priorities.
Yeh I will be on cycle in about a week and I'm dropping all stims for the 6 weeks I'm on cycle. I want to try N2AMP in my PCT though

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Currently using N2Amp for the first time. As I have said in some other threads, to date, this is teh best preworkout I have ever used. I like this atad better then the N2KTS which up until now was my favorite. I cant say enough how good the pumps and vascualrity are, as well as the explosive energy and mental focus I get. This is my new preworkout supp of choice and I plan on using this for a while. Down the road I might stack it with the N2KTS just to say what the results are. Hell, I might even throw in a scoop of N2BM DAA powder along with it..

But seriosuly, I really like this product anbd I wish I did not wait so long to try it..

SJ

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
il be getting some soon. will post feedback

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was looking for a preworkout and thought about reading up on n2amp.I'm interested in this pump I keep hearing about.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
was looking for a preworkout and thought about reading up on n2amp.I'm interested in this pump I keep hearing about.
The Vascularity and pumps are amazing on this product as are the energy and focus. This is now my favorite preworkout..SJ

mathew34

Awards
Im one of those peeps! N2AMP is awesome.. And also this is my new favorites preworkout!! :bigok:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Vascularity and pumps are amazing on this product as are the energy and focus. This is now my favorite preworkout..SJ
That is good to hear SJ! I ordered a bottle of N2Amp yesterday, and I am hoping it gives me a nice boost as I enter PCT in a little over a week! :sgrin:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is good to hear SJ! I ordered a bottle of N2Amp yesterday, and I am hoping it gives me a nice boost as I enter PCT in a little over a week! :sgrin:
will def be looking out for ya thoughts on it

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably won't stack up to n2kts but I'm sure it will definitely work great for pumps

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably won't stack up to n2kts but I'm sure it will definitely work great for pumps
That's what I'm thinking as well. I should have mine arriving today or tomorrow, so I'm definitely curious on how it stacks up!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I keep hearing about the pump and every time I hear that I think about the Arnold quote about the pump

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea I keep hearing about the pump and every time I hear that I think about the Arnold quote about the pump
I'm hoping to get some massive pumps from it...that would be sweet!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Still having great results from this product. I cant say it enough. Vascularity alone is the best O have ever had and i have tried most of the N.O. products out there. Pumps are good to, but not as insane as the vascularity and the energy speaks for itself..SJ