Which of these are worth adding on a cut - Yohimbine, TTA?

rangestormer

Awards
I have been on a cut since April. I have somewhere between 4-8 weeks left (depends on how much vacation time I am going to get). I have been on Albuterol 16 mg, Forskolin 100 mg and Caffeine 2x200 mg for the past 3 weeks. I plan on continuing those (might take a break from Albuterol), and I wonder what else to add for this final stretch. My options being:

Yohimbine HCL - this should be the best addition. My only concern is that I do not do cardio. I rely on 3 weight lifting (around 4PM) and 3 Muay thai (around 7-8PM) sessions weekly for my physical activity. I have read it is not the best idea to add Y before weight lifting, and I will also have to see how it worsk with Muay Thai, as many of the sessions feel like HIIT. So I am left with one dose 1-2 hours before breakfast, and one somewhere in the afternoon.

TTA - either SNS (if I can get any in time) or bulk powdered.

3,3 3,5-Diido-l-thyronine - either Lecheek Hyper T2 or iForce TT-33. Hyper T2 has 2 mg of Rauwolfia extract. This is a very small amount, right?

So should I be adding any of these 3? Maybe something else?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do not have to perform cardio if using Yohimbine. It can be dosed prior to lifting sessions, just depends on the individual and how they tolerate it.

I would say Yohimbine or ECA stack would be solid.

Norcodrene is another option I would look into as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add in Y and TTA. I would go with the SNS option because the included electrolytes will prevent you from cramping as much as you would from bulk TTA.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would add in Y and TTA. I would go with the SNS option because the included electrolytes will prevent you from cramping as much as you would from bulk TTA.
This.

SNS Yohimbine 2.5 + TTA would be a good combination alongside the rest if your cut stack