Which DAA supplying product do you add to your stack?

morgan1h

Awards
So I ran one bottle stacks of erase and anabeta elite along with SS DAA and i loved it, gaining a solid 10 to 20 pounds on my lifts and 8 pounds on the scale, a welcome sight as i am 6 foot 3 and now up to 190 and would like to get up over 200. I've taken several weeks off and am getting ready to run erase pro and anabeta elite but I am undecided on what DAA I want to add. I liked the SS but I am very intrigued by the Test Powder. To my thinking the ingredients agmatine sulfate, L-Carnitine Tartrate and Mucuna Pruriens could be benificial additions to the stack (but also an addition to the price tag). Even though I am normally not a fan of muslcetech products I am also considering taking their product Hexatest, mainly because i can pick it up for a whopping 13 bucks and I see it has both L-Carnitine Fumarate and Aspartic Acid on the label. I guess thats the background that leads me to ask a few specific questions: 1. The label reads Aspartic Acid supplying D-Aspartic Acid but is this actually equivalent to taking what would read D-Aspartic Acid on a label? (I know there is a big difference between taking L-Aspartic Acid and D-Aspartic Acid. what is this musclecrap product giving?) 2. what is the effective difference between L-Carnitine Tartrate and L-Carnitine Fumarate? should one be favored over another? 3. If the other two are equal does getting agmatine sulfate provide enough benifits to pay three times more to get test powder? all prices equal test powder appears to be way better, but prices aren't equal. Will hexatest give me what i want in my stack?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aspartic Acid won't give the same effects as DAA unless I am mistaken. ;)

Go with Test Powder. I am running a log right now of AnaBeta + Test Powder (the Testify Stack) and am really enjoying it. The added ingredients are a nice addition and I love Agmatine myself. So if money isn't an issue grab Test Powder if it is you would probably be better off with just Bulk DAA from SNS or Synthetic Supps than the MT product. :thumbsup:

morgan1h

Awards
Thats what I figured but i was just trying to get cute and get some extra ingredients without any extra price. i think i may pick up the testify stack and ss daa and run the testify first and then the erase pro and anabeta that i have already along with the ss daa for month 2.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what I figured but i was just trying to get cute and get some extra ingredients without any extra price. i think i may pick up the testify stack and ss daa and run the testify first and then the erase pro and anabeta that i have already along with the ss daa for month 2.
Sounds like a very solid plan to me. Should provide some nice results. Feel free to check out my log (going to post a review on the tub of Test Powder when it runs out this week) if you want to see any anecdotal experiences.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Based on the profile you really cannot go wrong with TestPowder. I wish they added a bit more L-dopa though.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ooorrr.... You could get SS DAA and SS Dopadex, run it with PES Erase. Just saying its an option.