DAA on sarm/orals

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've posted blood work for clomid on cycle with LGD and Var/Tbol, and I did not get suppressed or even had a feeling of suppression 6-8 weeks in. Anyone tried running DAA on a sarm or light oral cycle. I know DAA isn't really liked here, and there are studies that show it either increases test to 40% or bloodwork showing it decreases test. But also some studies show it only works for hypogonadal men.

Has anyone tried this before and did it make a difference while on cycle?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you ran the same cycles without the clomid to compare? I'd be interested to know, reason because I've seen other ppl attempt to use clomid for this purpose and have it not work at all. I haven't seen your bloodwork but it would be the first and only successful one I've ever seen.

As for daa, it's my understanding that if your t levels are low it will raise testosterone and if your t levels are normal it will lower them.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ran the same cycles without the clomid to compare? I'd be interested to know, reason because I've seen other ppl attempt to use clomid for this purpose and have it not work at all. I haven't seen your bloodwork but it would be the first and only successful one I've ever seen.

As for daa, it's my understanding that if your t levels are low it will raise testosterone and if your t levels are normal it will lower them.
Yes similar, I ran anavar and tbol(40mg tbol 20mg var(probably winstrol at the time) by itself before, and my levels went to **** like 87ng/dl from a 400 ng/dl baseline. Only sarm I tried by myself was S4 but it wasnt very suppressive, but I tapered my dosage from 25mg the first week, 37.5mg the second and third and 50mg onward then tapered back down on the last week which was week 8, when I did bloods my test went to 320, but FSH and LH increased for some reason on top of my free test(but thats due to sarms lowering SHBG).

Bloodwork on LGD with clomid 480 test estro was 49, bloodwork with anavar at 50mg per day for 5 and a half weeks, 5th week I added 25mg of tbol in, bloods were 360ish test estro was at 69, both cycles I added 50mg of dhea per day. The anavar cycle with clomid, it must of been 33mg per day 5x a week, thought it was enclomiphene(dosage was supposed to be 12.5 per day) but found out it was mainly clomiphene/zuclomiphene(which is clomid basically). And when I did the math it came out to 33mg per day of clomid because each pill was overdosed clomid.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
Yes similar, I ran anavar and tbol(40mg tbol 20mg var(probably winstrol at the time) by itself before, and my levels went to **** like 87ng/dl from a 400 ng/dl baseline. Only sarm I tried by myself was S4 but it wasnt very suppressive, but I tapered my dosage from 25mg the first week, 37.5mg the second and third and 50mg onward then tapered back down on the last week which was week 8, when I did bloods my test went to 320, but FSH and LH increased for some reason on top of my free test(but thats due to sarms lowering SHBG).

Bloodwork on LGD with clomid 480 test estro was 49, bloodwork with anavar at 50mg per day for 5 and a half weeks, 5th week I added 25mg of tbol in, bloods were 360ish test estro was at 69, both cycles I added 50mg of dhea per day. The anavar cycle with clomid, it must of been 33mg per day 5x a week, thought it was enclomiphene(dosage was supposed to be 12.5 per day) but found out it was mainly clomiphene/zuclomiphene(which is clomid basically). And when I did the math it came out to 33mg per day of clomid because each pill was overdosed clomid.
I am currently running an experimental cycle of RAD 140, oxandralone, and Enclo. So far so good. Balls plump, feel great. Not training for mass but I have been able to strength train about 1.5 - 2 X as much as when natural. No bloods yet, but all subjective measures are great. Actually feel way better than I expected to. Had high estro sides for a week and needed exemestane but seems to have resolved for the moment. 5th week in.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently running an experimental cycle of RAD 140, oxandralone, and Enclo. So far so good. Balls plump, feel great. Not training for mass but I have been able to strength train about 1.5 - 2 X as much as when natural. No bloods yet, but all subjective measures are great. Actually feel way better than I expected to. Had high estro sides for a week and needed exemestane but seems to have resolved for the moment. 5th week in.
what kind of enclo are u running is it from HRT? because most enclo that is still on the market is just clomid or if its from a UGL its a mix of exemestane and nolva.

NegativeMass

NegativeMass

Awards
what kind of enclo are u running is it from HRT? because most enclo that is still on the market is just clomid or if its from a UGL its a mix of exemestane and nolva.
UGL. Whatever it is it's working!